Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17828 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

It is better if you distance yourself from any scam, early stage or not. We are in a community, so we must help each other protect ourselves. If we only think of ourselves, what will happen to human race? Even if there is an opportunity to earn money on scam on early stage, you will be supporting this scam sites to scam more people. And they will build more scam sites that will victimize more people. If we do not support it, eventually these scam sites will stop because there will be no more money in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

What is the advantages of MLM scam if I invest ??
Of course they offer you an advantage. But the risk will always be there to see them anytime will be able to scam or reset. Make sure you understand the rules before investing
it is clearly SCAM , even if you earned the profit in early stage you have been gives people who place their investment in the last stage a scam gift which i will say you are one of the actor causing those people get scammed , just think about it, you make people suffering lost .

really better to gamble directly , you get entertained and a fair chance to get profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

Until whenever I will not join or promote MLM to anyone. All MLM will eventually scam, and I hate that.
Those who are at the lowest level can not get their money back, so I do not like to lure others in this hoax.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

Until whenever I will not join or promote MLM to anyone. All MLM will eventually scam, and I hate that.
Those who are at the lowest level can not get their money back, so I do not like to lure others in this hoax.

I also do not want to lure people with deception just to make money, then they will hate me and I will not be happy with it.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

I also do not want to lure people with deception just to make money, then they will hate me and I will not be happy with it.
This is direct consequence of pulling people in a mlm and only a person with Conscience will feel that guilt.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

There's no advantage if you are going to invest there. And haven't you noticed the word next to MLM you had typed? It's scam, so there's no advantage if you are going to invest there, instead you are just going to experience a lot of inconvenience and disadvantage. Don't believe people that are giving you false information about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:36:15 AM

You just need to stop developing these sites and not involve other people there by deception. Then these scams and lose the meaning of existence. Only here are many greedy who are willing to make money on deception.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

There's no advantage if you are going to invest there. And haven't you noticed the word next to MLM you had typed? It's scam, so there's no advantage if you are going to invest there, instead you are just going to experience a lot of inconvenience and disadvantage. Don't believe people that are giving you false information about it.
There is advantages if your one of the top investor and not having care on anyone under you ,Thats the only advantage you make more money by other people .but still it is a bad way of earning money that many people do to earn so dont try at all to invest there if it is a scam.
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

I agree, it's only a waste of time or money. I have not seen a single person who really earned a lot of money there. Everyone is just deceiving and trying to drag more people into his cell.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

I agree, it's only a waste of time or money. I have not seen a single person who really earned a lot of money there. Everyone is just deceiving and trying to drag more people into his cell.

If you find anyone saying that he got earned in initial time then 99% he should be the owner of that MLM scheme because in the initial stage they itself invest and earn and show other how much they are winning and after some one start to invest in initial they will give you return but after then everything will go off. This is the way of scamming the users through this MLM scheme
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

If you invest in the early stage, perhaps you can easily tripple your capital. However, I will never join it even in the early stage. They are totally scammed and if we invest the money in it, that means we are helping them to become stronger and stronger and can take more money from the people

None of the above
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

I've tried the method and signed up early. And the result is certainly very satisfying, I can get 30% profit from the total that I invest. But when I glance back, then I think that it can be very harmful to many people. I am sad to see that I am one of the disadvantaged. MLM system is the most evil system ever in the world of investment today. never joined the inhumane system like this !!!
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

MLM is good as long as the product being sold is going to be used daily or product is a necessity, product should be reasonable priced and lastly, members will earn not only from sponsorship's or recruits. If those 3 are not present in the MLM that is being offered then stay away. It will just make the owners and the pioneer members rich.

Seems you are one of the few who really knows what  an MLM is.  Most of the replies here mistakenly took MLM as HYIP and ponzi schemes.  Most of them sounds like a teenager or young kids that keep on saying things they read and believed it is the truth without thinking or researching what MLM is , probably if someone has not spelled out the meaning of MLM, they won't even know what MLM stands for.

Don't think of yourselves as some kind of special snowflakes just because you guys know about the true nature of MLM. MLMs are supposed to be established in a way where people will start selling the products of a company. There are different levels because you can get people under you when you refer them. Unfortunately, MLMs were turned into a huge ponzi scheme. Instead of focusing on selling the products, MLM members have focused on the referral part because it will be more beneficial to them.

MLMs are using the newcomer's money to pay the old ones, thus, a ponzi scheme.

Ahahha, for anyone who says MLM is profitable before the ponzi system then it's just a hoax. Because there is not an mlm business that provides long-term benefits, there is indeed a mlm system that provides long term benefits. But it's all also require sacrifice long enough to see and get the advantage. So, when you want to get an advantage so the main task is to try and work hard

ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

They offer a huge advantage if you can invite a lot of people and become your downline. And you're in the early stage. But of course it will harm others people

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:01:35 PM

There is advantages if your one of the top investor and not having care on anyone under you ,Thats the only advantage you make more money by other people .but still it is a bad way of earning money that many people do to earn so dont try at all to invest there if it is a scam.

For me it doesn't matter anymore, even you will at the top peek but in the end the company will just turn out as a scam. There's no advantage on it and to your referrals you will lose your dignity as they are under you and don't have the chance to get profit because the company will just run away immediate, you may benefit but others won't and I don't really like that to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

I think what they offer is profit and wealth. But the way they give is to deceive someone to join and you can be an upline of them. I think this is a fraudulent way
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

I think what they offer is profit and wealth. But the way they give is to deceive someone to join and you can be an upline of them. I think this is a fraudulent way

Multi level marketing is just good if you are a pioneer because you can take advantage of that and you can make a lot of money because the people there is just still few and it means that you could potentially invite or refer a lot of people there that they can be your downlines and you will generate a lot of profit from that but i think it is not fair business for those late people so it is more scam rather than being legit.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:13:40 AM

No, i will never invest on those mlm companies or business. Only the people they call upline benefits from it and once that mlm run away those people that are downline will be late to get their roi. Investing into mlm is just a waste of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:16:39 AM

Multi level marketing is just good if you are a pioneer because you can take advantage of that and you can make a lot of money because the people there is just still few and it means that you could potentially invite or refer a lot of people there that they can be your downlines and you will generate a lot of profit from that but i think it is not fair business for those late people so it is more scam rather than being legit.

Perhaps this is good, but only for those who started to do this first. All the rest there is only fraud about the big earnings.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

This is direct consequence of pulling people in a mlm and only a person with Conscience will feel that guilt.

At least I've have done felt how hated by people are due to draw people into MLM.
I have learned that, it is my worst experience with MLM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: