Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94947 times)
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

How long will the ICO last again after the pre-sale has been concluded?

There has been no final announcement about that yet, but there should be some information out soon.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chienquoc

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

what's the EUR goal you are hoping to reach if all CHI are sold? I understand the prices per each sale tier but I figured a number syraight from the Dev team would be best
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

what's the EUR goal you are hoping to reach if all CHI are sold? I understand the prices per each sale tier but I figured a number syraight from the Dev team would be best

No dev here, but: https://medium.com/@Chimaera_Tech/important-updates-regarding-the-chimaera-token-sale-4d06ffa914bd

The Total Token Sale Hardcap is 150,000,000 CHI ~2100 BTC.

So around $20mln with BTC at $9,600 now.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

I can not understand why such an interesting project can not collect hard cap. the Market has become stable and there are no obstacles for investors.
What do you mean ? this project is very good I monitor this for a long time and you can see that presale is still going on You can not directly assess hardcap not yet achieved, I think the success of a project is not judged from hardcap but the quality of the project.
I agree that this is the best project in the gaming sphere. And this project has more prospects. But I don't understand why other investors don't see these prospects.
Perhaps this is the fault of a bad market and very weak marketing. I see that now the team started to devote time to marketing and I hope that it will give good results.

This is definitely the best gaming project in crypto you can find right now. I cannot comment much on the marketing side but lately I think they are starting to get involved in popular crypto conferences and gatherings. I think making an aggressive marketing in East Asia can make this big.
East Asia is a good choice. There are many potential investors in Asia who can invest large amounts of money.

Not only east asia, southeast asia also has the strength as an investor, the rapid economic growth in the country is remarkable.

Asia in General is a huge market but so are other areas, too. The US market is still the biggest crypto market in terms of numbers.
But getting to the American market is much more difficult than in Asia. America has stricter laws for ICO. And this is a very big and difficult job.

It's a bet of course. I wouldn't leave that market out because if regulation becomes better and pro crypto, you need to be there.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

How long will the ICO last again after the pre-sale has been concluded?

There has been no final announcement about that yet, but there should be some information out soon.
I think this is going to be a long ICO, right now they have collected over 200 BTC and the bigger the amount collected
it will be favorable on the project. I just hope the hard cap will be achieve since it's a great project and I personally invested a small amount.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

Soccer Manager Crypto Promotion was announced today Smiley

Soccer Manager Crypto will have its own in-game currency (SMC) for in-game purchases, player wages, trading with other managers, and more.

• SMC Promotion 1:1
    For the duration of the presale, participants will receive Soccer Manager Coin (SMC) at a 1:1 ratio to the amount of CHI they receive. SMC is used to perform tasks in Soccer Manager Crypto, like stadium upgrades, as well as for player wages and entries into tournaments. SMC, like CHI, is a cryptocurrency that can be transferred and traded freely. You do not need any special wallet to participate in this presale; you can send funds from any location - exchange or otherwise.
  • Early access
    Additionally, presale participants will receive early access to Soccer Manager Crypto. They will also receive a limited edition legendary player that will not be otherwise attainable. Owners of the player also have full control to trade or transfer as they choose.
  • Giveaways
    Lastly, there are several giveaways taking place. By sharing Chimaera on social media and signing up on the forums, you will also be eligible to win one of five football jerseys from your country of choosing and one of ten World Cup replica footballs.

See: https://www.soccermanager.com/crypto/

Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

so, who bought on the pre-ico stage are not eligible for this SMC promotion?
Not so fair, I think
Maruchan007

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Soccer Manager Crypto will have its own in-game currency (SMC) for in-game purchases, player wages, trading with other managers, and more.

For the duration of the presale, participants will receive Soccer Manager Coin (SMC) at a 1:1 ratio to the amount of CHI they receive. SMC is used to perform tasks in Soccer Manager Crypto, like stadium upgrades, as well as for player wages and entries into tournaments. SMC, like CHI, is a cryptocurrency that can be transferred and traded freely. You do not need any special wallet to participate in this presale; you can send funds from any location - exchange or otherwise.
  • Early access
    Additionally, presale participants will receive early access to Soccer Manager Crypto. They will also receive a limited edition legendary player that will not be otherwise attainable. Owners of the player also have full control to trade or transfer as they choose.
  • Giveaways
    Lastly, there are several giveaways taking place. By sharing Chimaera on social media and signing up on the forums, you will also be eligible to win one of five football jerseys from your country of choosing and one of ten World Cup replica footballs.

thats really cool. have a question, if i bought 2 months ago, can i get now smc? greez
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

thats really cool. have a question, if i bought 2 months ago, can i get now smc? greez

Not so fair, I think

Everyone who participated in the presales (private+public) will get SMC, doesn't matter at what time you did it.

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

• Early access
  • Giveaways

Oh, this is an excellent promotion. I'm not a fan of sports games, but I understand how it is interesting to play for money that has real value. The world of games is increasingly approaching reality.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

• Early access
  • Giveaways

Thanks for the news! This is a really good solution for project advertising. Give my thanks to the person who suggested this idea!
Maruchan007

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:00:30 PM by Maruchan007

Not so fair, I think

Everyone who participated in the presales (private+public) will get SMC, doesn't matter at what time you did it.

nice detail, thanks. will we get the coins automatically or will there be an instruction? and is there a date for playing soccermanager crypto? sounds badd ass exciting  Grin
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

nice detail, thanks. will we get the coins automatically or will there be an instruction? and is there a date for playing soccermanager crypto? sounds badd ass exciting  Grin

Soccer Manager Crypto game will be released before the end of the year. There is literally nothing you have to do to get your SMC, this is what Andy (snailbrain) wrote about it in telegram:

How it will work (probably) for you to receive SMC is :

The address you enter in the Token Page for Chimaera (when the wallet is released) will need to be kept safe until SMC is released.

You will then be sent a special coin/name (similar to a namecoin name) which will hold both the coins you are owed and the legendary player.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For anyone doubting the Chimaera project, here is some statement from Andy about how are things are going and what is up for Chimaera in the future:

We will deliver and it will be better than you could imagine.
Making blockchain games on Chimaera will be simple and orders of magnitude more powerful than on other platforms.

We've been a little slow with documentation etc as we've been all hands on the ico with everything you see done all in house.
Daniel Kraft our lead developer only becomes full time on June the 1st. He's currently in the last couple of weeks working for Google in Switzerland.

We've taken some wage cuts as we are passionate about the project and have what it takes to make this a success. We have had 4 of us working full time for over a year unpaid.

We've also have plans for some amazing games which make uses of game channels that are going to blow your mind, be fun, competitive and immersive.

We also wanted to focus marketing etc on blockchain gaming .. but Chimaera can be used for dapps and other things which are again much more powerful that other things on the market.

We are also only in the presale and we will be discussing how to proceed into the main sale or if we leave a private sale open in the coming period.
For example.. it would be more smart to raise extra funds once we have some examples and documentation etc in place to show what we are capable of to those that don't know our experience in the scene.

Maruchan007

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

nice detail, thanks. will we get the coins automatically or will there be an instruction? and is there a date for playing soccermanager crypto? sounds badd ass exciting  Grin

Soccer Manager Crypto game will be released before the end of the year. There is literally nothing you have to do to get your SMC, this is what Andy (snailbrain) wrote about it in telegram:

The address you enter in the Token Page for Chimaera (when the wallet is released) will need to be kept safe until SMC is released.

You will then be sent a special coin/name (similar to a namecoin name) which will hold both the coins you are owed and the legendary player.

For anyone doubting the Chimaera project, here is some statement from Andy about how are things are going and what is up for Chimaera in the future:

Making blockchain games on Chimaera will be simple and orders of magnitude more powerful than on other platforms.

We've been a little slow with documentation etc as we've been all hands on the ico with everything you see done all in house.
Daniel Kraft our lead developer only becomes full time on June the 1st. He's currently in the last couple of weeks working for Google in Switzerland.

We've taken some wage cuts as we are passionate about the project and have what it takes to make this a success. We have had 4 of us working full time for over a year unpaid.

We've also have plans for some amazing games which make uses of game channels that are going to blow your mind, be fun, competitive and immersive.

We also wanted to focus marketing etc on blockchain gaming .. but Chimaera can be used for dapps and other things which are again much more powerful that other things on the market.

We are also only in the presale and we will be discussing how to proceed into the main sale or if we leave a private sale open in the coming period.
For example.. it would be more smart to raise extra funds once we have some examples and documentation etc in place to show what we are capable of to those that don't know our experience in the scene.

[img src="https://scontent.fntr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31229977_1823431037708836_2050493678614478848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGDTLFxA4lVHpAvaN07DHHUtrg3RKz1aKcUr3FAI_vXNq8Gxsa_tPX-zQBQnugP0rstnpoGcBN2xVflMI2UQuDiRdyxwP4Qa148zc6rJQ9tDg&oh=fb46bde3f5fca74c8ff6c7c46a278ed8&oe=5B87CA2B"][/img]
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

There are things about Chimaera that we really don't talk about at all.

That bit Andrew mentioned about dapps is hinted at in the White Paper, but never explained.

And the level of power and flexibility in there for dapps is just beyond crazy. Really, there are no limits. Or rather, the only limits are what you can imagine and actually write code for.

Here's one bit from in the Chimaera Telegram channel:

Q > Hi, I am wondering for Chimaera if there is any information on whether there is a programming language involved with making a blockchain based game. Thanks!

A > Chimaera is language agnostic. So if you can build a game with a language, and that language has the proper tools to interface with the Chimaera API, then you can use that language.

So, for example, you can't program a game for Chimaera with HTML 4.0 because it's a declarative language. However, if you have a rendering surface for that HTML 4.0, and you have another language that can interface with the API, then you can use HTML 4.0 as part of your toolchain for a game.

Some languages that are commonly used for games include C++, C#, Delphi (less now), Python, etc.

If we want to go really wild and freaky, anyone with the skills to do a port and recompilation could create gamified dapps for smart whitegoods. That is, you could put Chimaera blockchain games on a refridgerator or washing machine. (Most likely you'd want to run with Tizen and target manufacturers like Samsung.)

However, some platforms are locked down and not open to third party developers without an agreement with the manufacturer. Automotive is like that.

Now, I don't think it would really be a good idea to just do some of these things "just because you can" as it would largely be just for learning and fun. Few people will want to run gamified dapps on their smart appliances. At least for now. That's coming in a few years though. Maybe 5. Maybe 10. But it's coming.

In any event, that just puts the versatility of Chimaera into a bit of perspective.

To be more practical, just look at your average, run-of-the-mill languages people use for games right now. As above, C++, C#, Python, ASM (assembly), Java, HTML 5 + JavaScript, etc. Quite often a variety of languages are used for varying reasons, e.g. you might use a functional language such as F# for some DSP if it gets you a good enough performance boost (which is a good bet in many cases).

cfunk

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

Very Nice

[img src="https://scontent.fntr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31229977_1823431037708836_2050493678614478848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGDTLFxA4lVHpAvaN07DHHUtrg3RKz1aKcUr3FAI_vXNq8Gxsa_tPX-zQBQnugP0rstnpoGcBN2xVflMI2UQuDiRdyxwP4Qa148zc6rJQ9tDg&oh=fb46bde3f5fca74c8ff6c7c46a278ed8&oe=5B87CA2B"][/img]
Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

it's getting close to the end of the presale now so i'm looking forward to getting my coins there

and the free soccer manager coins too. a couple friends of mine want some smc to play!  Cheesy

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

it's getting close to the end of the presale now so i'm looking forward to getting my coins there

and the free soccer manager coins too. a couple friends of mine want some smc to play!  Cheesy

Is the soccer manager game available right away or is that still being developed as we speak?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

Is the soccer manager game available right away or is that still being developed as we speak?

Wink

Soccer Manager Crypto game will be released before the end of the year.

Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

great promo guys!!

I want messi Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: