Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 11:48:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ CHIMAERA - True Blockchain Gaming - Private Pre-sale Open  (Read 44117 times)
ryumaster

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

Hi all, we've updated the website with some more info whilst we finalise the presale details: https://chimaera.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

Hi all, we've updated the website with some more info whilst we finalise the presale details: https://chimaera.io

Great to see some more information put into place. I've been watching this thread closely since the first announcement and I'm very excited to participate in this project.

However, I would like to know how you guys are going to approach competition that has recently popped up? There seem to be several similar currencies that are being announced around this time (drox is the most similar). Will you guys get established developers on board? How will you guys bring the content here versus elsewhere?

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

RenegadeMind

Activity: 588

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- CHIMAERA

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:23:07 AM

I've been watching this thread closely since the first announcement and I'm very excited to participate in this project.

You and me both. I was one of the first Huntercoin players, and loved it. This is very much next level stuff.

However, I would like to know how you guys are going to approach competition that has recently popped up?

Good question. (I've been working with the team [jumped at the chance!], so I can't say much. That's up to Andrew and Bas to put out.)

There seem to be several similar currencies that are being announced around this time (drox is the most similar).

I read up on that. I don't think that Droxne is competing in the same space. I've also seen a couple others, but what the different technologies are doing isn't the same, so all these projects seem to occupy different spaces, as far as I can see.

Have a closer, slow read of the Chimaera web site. It's doing some very cool stuff. 

Will you guys get established developers on board?

What was the first fork of Bitcoin? Wink (Check the team in the first post.)

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
muleroaa

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:53:11 AM

The site looks really slick, looking forward to see this develop.
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:01:32 AM

Great to see some more information put into place. I've been watching this thread closely since the first announcement and I'm very excited to participate in this project.

However, I would like to know how you guys are going to approach competition that has recently popped up? There seem to be several similar currencies that are being announced around this time (drox is the most similar). Will you guys get established developers on board? How will you guys bring the content here versus elsewhere?

I don't think droxne or anyone else is doing the same thing that i can see?

i think the use of the term 'gaming platform' is being used differently Smiley

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
cryptor47

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

Website looks great. I'm looking forward to this project and will likely chip in (only did 1 ICO before worth investing) when more details are provided.
Hoping devs manage to provide, looks huge.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:13:21 AM

Getting eager!
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1106

i must say no

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

I hope polo will be still arround if this airdrop taking place.

prolly in 2020 :/

beyinsi

Activity: 616

Lendoit

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

When will ICO happen? Whats chi roadmap? etc
give us some info...

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Jimmy2011

Activity: 584

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:06:52 AM

One of the difficulties for game on blockchain is the scaling issue, so how do you think of building game on tangle, that is a DAG structure. Please refer to iota.org , thanks.

IOTAChina.COM
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

When will ICO happen? Whats chi roadmap? etc
give us some info...

It's coming Smiley

We are expanding the team and have been working hard on a lot of important aspects of the project.

We welcome our newest additions:

Advisors:
Jonathan Galea
Richard Kastelein

Developers:
Scott Raisbeck
Roy Crombleholme

Marketing & Communication:
Chris Schimkat
Ryan Smyth
Kyle Serbov

One of the difficulties for game on blockchain is the scaling issue, so how do you think of building game on tangle, that is a DAG structure. Please refer to iota.org , thanks.

Please check the website regarding Game Channels and Ephemeral Time Stamps.

https://chimaera.io

|

|
aizzaku

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

Hi,

i have been following this project for a while now. I love what you have did with the website will all the information. Just hoping all the technology is delivered as mentioned. this could be pretty nice platform indeed.

Goodluck.
SISAR

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

Listen, my friend. This is going to be very hard to comprehend but none of what you are seeing is real.
valdemar99

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

Some Exchange?
still poloniex?
all the huc will burned?
it can not be so as we think every time it can be change...
bitrain

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

Long time no news  (

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Fabricus

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

(sic)
We are looking at first half/ July for the website to be updated, with pre token sale info hopefully at the end of July / early August.
Being early September could we have an update or actually a date for your ICO or when you'll be releasing the CHI token on a blockchain (so we can see if we still stand a shot against poloniex to get our CHI back)?

Thanks in advance,
RenegadeMind

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

Long time no news  (

It's coming shortly. We're working hard on things right now, but we have to do things right. Expect good things shortly.

(sic)
We are looking at first half/ July for the website to be updated, with pre token sale info hopefully at the end of July / early August.
Being early September could we have an update or actually a date for your ICO or when you'll be releasing the CHI token on a blockchain (so we can see if we still stand a shot against poloniex to get our CHI back)?

Thanks in advance,

Dates will be coming shortly. We're working on it. Expect good things!

|

|
RenegadeMind

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:38:07 AM

We're still ramping up for the big announcement here. So, in the meantime...

For those interested people, I'm going to post a few important links over the next little bit.

I won't be posting things in any particular order though. Since there's an insane amount of brilliance and knowledge contained within the domain of Bitcointalk.org, I figure we might as well start there for the first one.

The first is about EPHEMERAL TIMESTAMPS. See @domob's post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1784048.msg20136789#msg20136789

This is a brilliant innovation that helps keep the blockchain lean and mean, and guarantees cheaters never win, and that winners immediately win when cheaters cheat.

|

|
beyinsi

Activity: 616

Lendoit

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

We're still ramping up for the big announcement here. So, in the meantime...

For those interested people, I'm going to post a few important links over the next little bit.

I won't be posting things in any particular order though. Since there's an insane amount of brilliance and knowledge contained within the domain of Bitcointalk.org, I figure we might as well start there for the first one.

The first is about EPHEMERAL TIMESTAMPS. See @domob's post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1784048.msg20136789#msg20136789

This is a brilliant innovation that helps keep the blockchain lean and mean, and guarantees cheaters never win, and that winners immediately win when cheaters cheat.

we are waiting the "big announcement" on this month

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
RenegadeMind

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

we are waiting the "big announcement" on this month

I'm starting to get that sense of excitement where you're anticipating something, can't wait for it, feel a bit anxious, etc.

I can't help but think of Stan and Wendy from South Park and chuckle a bit.

Soon!

|

|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.