Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94938 times)
linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Hi question to the admins, I tried messaging Ryan my article submission details, but telegram says I can only send messages to mutual friends at the moment. Any idea what I can do to get the info to him please? Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

Hi question to the admins, I tried messaging Ryan my article submission details, but telegram says I can only send messages to mutual friends at the moment. Any idea what I can do to get the info to him please? Smiley

Just ask in the main channel, maybe Ryan can send you a PM first.

https://t.me/chimaera_en

Or you send him a private message here in bitcointalk, but I would try telegram first.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Will the token be traded on exchanges in the 4th quarter? Or will it happen only in 2019? I'm very interested to know that.
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Just to make sure I understand the project... HUC snapshot was in 2016 and the tokens might be tradable in 2019 am I understanding the time frame properly?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Just to make sure I understand the project... HUC snapshot was in 2016 and the tokens might be tradable in 2019 am I understanding the time frame properly?

HUC snapshot was in April 2017 iirc. CHI should get listed on exchanges (don't ask which and when exactly, there is no information about it, as the team is not allowed to talk about it) after the main sale, which is scheduled to start in August and will run for 4-6 weeks.

Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

Fantastic! My concern is mainly on the Poloniex deal as most of us who HODLed HUC at the time of the snapshot were HODLing them on Poloniex as per your guidance at the time (the HUC snapshot guide on the official websites were stating the two possible options which was either on the official wallet or on Poloniex). The more time goes by the more I'm worried that Poloniex won't held their part of the bargain... I know you don't have a say in their politics but that's why I'm worried about loosing my coins, full disclosure I used to hold 60k HUC on Poloniex at the time of the snapshot so loosing that would be a disaster for me Sad

Anyway, keep up with the good work Wink
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Will the token be traded on exchanges in the 4th quarter? Or will it happen only in 2019? I'm very interested to know that.
There is no listing information. First, we need to wait for the completion of the second stage of the token sale, and then wait for the listing on the exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

There is no listing information. First, we need to wait for the completion of the second stage of the token sale, and then wait for the listing on the exchanges.
It would be nice if there was more accurate information on the timing. The funds of the people who invested in this campaign are frozen for an indefinite period. I think that investors have the right to know.
Botnake

Activity: 2828
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

It would be nice if there was more accurate information on the timing. The funds of the people who invested in this campaign are frozen for an indefinite period. I think that investors have the right to know.
As long as the tokens are still not release we cannot expect a live trading.
I believe they delayed the ICO because the market is red and people will not gonna put their money and it will only result
to a lesser collection which is not good.
phsan12888

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

i did not find exchange news form website ,can you tell me where can trade CHI now?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

i did not find exchange news form website ,can you tell me where can trade CHI now?

CHI are yet to be distributed, so there is no listing on exchanges.

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

I believe they delayed the ICO because the market is red and people will not gonna put their money and it will only result
Every day the discontent of investors will grow more and more. And this means an increase the negative in the information field. This may affect further fundraising.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Every day the discontent of investors will grow more and more. And this means an increase the negative in the information field. This may affect further fundraising.
I don't think people who invested in CHIMAERA are worried about the long token sale. After all, this project will reveal its potential only after the launch of the platform.

agrs

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

I don't think people who invested in CHIMAERA are worried about the long token sale. After all, this project will reveal its potential only after the launch of the platform.
Do you think the Chimera investors are different from other investors? Everyone wants to earn money and not all investors are ready to wait for their profits for years.
Botnake

Activity: 2828
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

The team has to decide because it is not effective if they will pursue with the ICO period on the period that the market is not good.
Even if they are here to raise money but as a team, their main focus is to make this successful, they had experience already on the pre-sale so they have to make sure that during the ICO, they will do better and possibly hit the maximum target.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Do you think the Chimera investors are different from other investors? Everyone wants to earn money and not all investors are ready to wait for their profits for years.

Chimaera is one of the very few coins which, like huc, will offer more than speculative potential. Huc was never promoted, and hasn't gotten far in terms of popularity, but it was the first coin that required human input to mine coins, even if that input was only a game. Chimaera will let people advance that concept on their own, and it has a marketing team afaik. The end game for human input coins will be ai, and there is no question that a lot of people will be experimenting with chimaera. Ai will be the grand leveler that replaces most corporations and determines which groups have power at some point in the future. There has been nothing developed by corporations or governments so far that has the potential of monetized ai. It will create vast amounts of jobs, advance sciences quickly and possibly do other things. Chimaera is probably the best option so far for people watching that area.
agrs

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

Chimaera is one of the very few coins which, like huc, will offer more than speculative potential. Huc was never promoted, and hasn't gotten far in terms of popularity, but it was the first coin that required human input to mine coins, even if that input was only a game. Chimaera will let people advance that concept on their own, and it has a marketing team afaik. The end game for human input coins will be ai, and there is no question that a lot of people will be experimenting with chimaera. Ai will be the grand leveler that replaces most corporations and determines which groups have power at some point in the future. There has been nothing developed by corporations or governments so far that has the potential of monetized ai. It will create vast amounts of jobs, advance sciences quickly and possibly do other things. Chimaera is probably the best option so far for people watching that area.
I know a few projects that focus on technology, not speculation. And I believe in them. But, unfortunately, so far none of them have received much success.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

Here is a statement from Andy (snailbrain) from telegram regarding the wallet and the slight delays that have occured:

It's virtually ready...
Long story short - we have been very busy the last few weeks preparing the wallet as well as some rebranding which has added to some delay - we added some extra features to the mining method as we believe a single algo for mining would be risky in the current climate.

With Huntercoin, we were the first coin to implement more than one algo for mining. As well as a number of other world firsts, this mining change alone was a feature cloned into numerous other cryptocurrencies (myriad, Verge and many others).

Chimaera will be mined/secured by 2 Algos as with Huntercoin, only :

1. SHA256D, Merged Mined with Bitcoin/Bitcoin cash and whatever other sha256 coins there are.
2. Neoscrypt (gpu mineable, but not merge mineable).

Merge miners with bitcoin will receive 25% of the block reward, neoscrypt 75%.

We'll list the benefits when we release the mining specs - for now, this is causing a slight delay, but it's for the better Smiley

agrs

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

Here is a statement from Andy (snailbrain) from telegram regarding the wallet and the slight delays that have occured:

It's virtually ready...
Long story short - we have been very busy the last few weeks preparing the wallet as well as some rebranding which has added to some delay - we added some extra features to the mining method as we believe a single algo for mining would be risky in the current climate.

With Huntercoin, we were the first coin to implement more than one algo for mining. As well as a number of other world firsts, this mining change alone was a feature cloned into numerous other cryptocurrencies (myriad, Verge and many others).

Chimaera will be mined/secured by 2 Algos as with Huntercoin, only :

1. SHA256D, Merged Mined with Bitcoin/Bitcoin cash and whatever other sha256 coins there are.
2. Neoscrypt (gpu mineable, but not merge mineable).

Merge miners with bitcoin will receive 25% of the block reward, neoscrypt 75%.

We'll list the benefits when we release the mining specs - for now, this is causing a slight delay, but it's for the better Smiley
As I understand it, Chimera will invent a new mining algorithm that will become a hybrid of Neoscript and Sha256? This is very good, especially if miners can use video cards.
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

As I understand it, Chimera will invent a new mining algorithm that will become a hybrid of Neoscript and Sha256? This is very good, especially if miners can use video cards.

Not quite.  The details will be released soon-ish, but what we will do is allow to mine with with SHA-256 (merge-mined with Bitcoin / Bcash / whatever) and with Neoscrypt.  That means that the chain will have a high security against 51% attacks due to merge-mining, but it will also allow people to mine 75% of the PoW coin supply using GPUs.  So yes, it will be good for small miners. Smiley

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: