Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:55:45 PM

So it can be used in ICO, therefore you have high opportunity to pump like ETH? I think it is highly possible so let me invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

Project looks interesting but there are two huge mistakes:

1. The ICO is not capped. Why would you do this? I understand you would like to have more funding and also to have bigger reserves for the tokens, but uncapped ICOs are not attractive for investors. For example Wings (which is a great project) gathered only 2000 BTC beacuse it was uncapped (despite the fact it was highly promoted) but other projects that were capped at 5 million or 6 million gathered way more than Wings. Cap the ICO at 5 million, 6 million or even 10 million but please do it, it will only benefit the project.

2. I looked at the bounties timeline and figured out that ICO will probably last from 30th May till 30th June, which is also too long. Most people back the project either in the first couple of days or last minute. Look at some great ethereum projects that lasted much shorter and were very successful. Inbetween launch of presale and the end of presale nothing happens. Of course capping the ICO would solve this problem since the goal would be reached quicker anyway.

My idea for the ICO is: make it last for 2 weeks or 6 million market cap, whichever comes first.
whatsTheDeal

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

1. The ICO is not capped. Why would you do this? I understand you would like to have more funding and also to have bigger reserves for the tokens, but uncapped ICOs are not attractive for investors. For example Wings (which is a great project) gathered only 2000 BTC beacuse it was uncapped (despite the fact it was highly promoted) but other projects that were capped at 5 million or 6 million gathered way more than Wings. Cap the ICO at 5 million, 6 million or even 10 million but please do it, it will only benefit the project.

2. I looked at the bounties timeline and figured out that ICO will probably last from 30th May till 30th June, which is also too long. Most people back the project either in the first couple of days or last minute. Look at some great ethereum projects that lasted much shorter and were very successful. Inbetween launch of presale and the end of presale nothing happens. Of course capping the ICO would solve this problem since the goal would be reached quicker anyway.

My idea for the ICO is: make it last for 2 weeks or 6 million market cap, whichever comes first.

how did you see its not capped or all that? they havent released this information yet, said they release it on the 15th

Orr

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

Thank you for your suggestions, we will announce all ICO details and terms next week.
rkat55

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:39:18 PM

Great suggestions, I concur.
whatsTheDeal

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

btw why do you say 6 mil? isnt that low for a company of over 10 people? i would say 30 is not out of question since even storj are asking for that

cemu

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

btw why do you say 6 mil? isnt that low for a company of over 10 people? i would say 30 is not out of question since even storj are asking for that

People are clearly blinded by this altcoin bubble. Way too much money flew into crowdfunding projects.
Better get back to realistic levels, teams will have to prove first that they are worth these huge amounts of money imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
voducthi

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:48:20 PM

you can explain detail youre coin
i can't get anything information youre coin in this thread
how much total suply
how much premine
tipe coin and more
whatsTheDeal

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

People are clearly blinded by this altcoin bubble. Way too much money flew into crowdfunding projects.
Better get back to realistic levels, teams will have to prove first that they are worth these huge amounts of money imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
I totally agree, but what would qualify them in your opinion? this team has raised money in the real world, built a product, was behind several successful startups and raised in total over 100 million usd for their ventures.
so while i agree people are somewhat blinded I honestly dont think there has been such a strong ICO team so far and a 30 million seems fair, especially if you consider that they put % of that to the contract for liquidity and also going to use some of the funds to pay for some of the first millions transations in the system

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

This project is very promising so that I am following this and waiting to know the terms of ICO. This project is coming with live platform so it will be wonderful opportunity for all investors to take part in it and make secure their future.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

Once again look at Wings - they were capped but they have set their goal very high and for investors it looked like not capped crowdfunding and they gathered only tiny amount of what they wanted to. Same will happen with Storj. Look at all successful crypto crowdfundings - they were capped. The uncapped ones gathered less funds than the capped ones. 10 million cap is max amount that should be considered here and even that I think is too high. Note that Bancor will also hold BANCOR tokens as their assets, so they will have way more money than only what they have crowdfunded.
whatsTheDeal

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:17:51 PM

Once again look at Wings - they were capped but they have set their goal very high and for investors it looked like not capped crowdfunding and they gathered only tiny amount of what they wanted to. Same will happen with Storj. Look at all successful crypto crowdfundings - they were capped. The uncapped ones gathered less funds than the capped ones. 10 million cap is max amount that should be considered here and even that I think is too high. Note that Bancor will also hold BANCOR tokens as their assets, so they will have way more money than only what they have crowdfunded.

well if 10 milion was ok then imagine 20% of that going straight back to the investors, that would put bancor at 8 mil before even calculation transaction fees... also they stated alot of the money will go towards building local currencies and ETFS which will make bancor rise in value

RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:10:47 PM

joined german translation bounty, please check Smiley
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:24:06 PM

with professional team behind this project, i believe this bancor will become one of many successfull project in cryptocurrency,,
good luck dev  Wink
RATM69

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Is there a hint as to approximately how much the Bancor tokens will cost.
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:14:11 AM

agreed with your idea and most of ico takes a month but may also before the ico period runs out but all tokens are already sold out
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

Hello to all,

Thank you for your patience, we've been working very hard on building Bancor and have now finally updated our website, whitepaper and Bitcointalk forum. Feedback and questions are welcomed.

We have also launched our Bounty program inside the actual Bancor UX on MainNet. You can access it here: https://app.bancor.network

Web App: https://app.bancor.network
Bitcointalk- https://goo.gl/VJmSrX
Blog - https://blog.bancor.network
Twitter - twitter.com/BancorNetwork
Reddit - reddit.com/r/Bancor
FB - facebook.com/Bancor

About Bancor:
Bancor Protocol is a standard for a new generation of cryptocurrencies called Smart tokens

program bounty in Facebook and Twitter is already running or start-up be announced?

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:02:15 AM

I agree with your capped thing, but to suggest 6 million market cap is quite low, if you truly understand the concept of this project, to have a reserve tokens will require alot of capital to do that effectively.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

While I understand people that are concerned of uncapped or too highly capped ICOs, note that Bancor is a bit different than your regular ICO. More funds mean more reserves and more efficient work of the continuus liquidity mechanism.

whatsTheDeal

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

While I understand people that are concerned of uncapped or too highly capped ICOs, note that Bancor is a bit different than your regular ICO. More funds mean more reserves and more efficient work of the continuus liquidity mechanism.

ye i totally agree, this is like instant returns to the investors... a fixed % would go straight to the reserve and for the creation of more tokens for us to use. like token exchangers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: