Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375669 times)
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

What are you guys talking about? .04 is not 20x ico price, or $80. It's 4x ico price, or about $14.

Wrong. It's 0.04 BTC, not ETH.

Oh, I see - yes, that is truly insane. Fake market of course.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

What are you guys talking about? .04 is not 20x ico price, or $80. It's 4x ico price, or about $14.

I guess we'll know on next monday
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:10:12 PM

What's next monday - has an exchange made an announcement?
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

We will be able to move our bancor, its locked for 7 days after ICO distribution
ICO-n00b

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

We will be able to move our bancor, its locked for 7 days after ICO distribution

Max 7 days. It could be on some exchanges within hours in theory.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

Bancor for sure will let their application service and smart contract going live first before  BNT hit exchanges.
People buying new BNT token through the apps and smart contract is more benefit the price of BNT because more new BNT created this will drives the price up.
luicon

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:07:10 PM

there is any real application to date about smart contracts ? i see lot of hype of ETH and Bancor

but still no palpable application
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

Is there any limitation on have many smart token on smart token on smart token and so on can be created?
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

I'm very disappointed that I got scammed on the signature bounty, if they weren't going to pay for my participation they should have never accepted me into the program. I made the number of posts they required and they are refusing to honor the bounty on a technicality. Say what you want about the terms this is not right.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

I'm very disappointed that I got scammed on the signature bounty, if they weren't going to pay for my participation they should have never accepted me into the program. I made the number of posts they required and they are refusing to honor the bounty on a technicality. Say what you want about the terms this is not right.
Well scam by definition does not fit here.
You have been told and agree(even if you didnt read) to the terms n co when you participate.
Thats not scam.
Its just a bad bounty program model.

Well you know the terms n co.
-they pay weekly, not daily
-program end when ico end or 30th june which ever that come first.
-manager wont know if the ico gonna end right at 12th june. Thats why he accept people that register before 12th
findingthemoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

You have been told and agree(even if you didnt read) to the terms n co when you participate.
Thats not scam.

-manager wont know if the ico gonna end right at 12th june. Thats why he accept people that register before 12th

They pay weekly but nowhere does it say I won't get paid anything after signing up, I signed up on June 7th so they should pay me June 14th I am happy to get paid on this date if you take it by its exact wording then legally they would have to pay me on June 14th.

Yes its 100% scamming me in this case because nowhere does it say that I won't get paid after that 1 week.

The bounty manager even stopped registrations on June 9th not June 12th and some people got paid on June 12th hours after ICO ended. So its unfair treatment either way and fits the exact definition of scamming me.
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

Thats not scam.

They pay weekly but nowhere does it say I won't get paid anything after signing up, I signed up on June 7th so they should pay me June 14th I am happy to get paid on this date if you take it by its exact wording then legally they would have to pay me on June 14th.

Yes its 100% scamming me in this case because nowhere does it say that I won't get paid after that 1 week.

The bounty manager even stopped registrations on June 9th not June 12th and some people got paid on June 12th hours after ICO ended. So its unfair treatment either way and fits the exact definition of scamming me.
Owh you didnot understand.

The program end after ico over. Nobody get to post or report anything after ico. And wont be rewarded

The others that get paid after ico over.
12th june. They completed their 1 week cycle and get paid automatically.

You need to completed whole 1 week to get paid.
This meant that in order to get paid, because they pay weekly not daily.
You need to participate before 5th june.

And here i would like to stress again.
The manager accept participant after 5th june because he did not know the ico gonna end on 12th( because the rules is its over on 30th june or when ico over which ever come first), he does not have crystal ball.
findingthemoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

Thats not scam.

The others that get paid after ico over.12th june. They completed their 1 week cycle and get paid automatically.

The manager accept participant after 5th june because he did not know the ico gonna end on 12th, he does not have crystal ball.

That is your interpretation of it nothing else, and if they are going to hide behind such unclear wording as if its iron clad (it would never hold up in a court of law if there were such a thing for this campaign) they wouldn't have changed the terms of their own ICO after it started. And if you want to stick to their terms them you yourself should have received 0 stakes since you don't have an avatar (50-50 = 0)

Its as simple as that they have scammed me.
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

Thats not scam.

The others that get paid after ico over.12th june. They completed their 1 week cycle and get paid automatically.

The manager accept participant after 5th june because he did not know the ico gonna end on 12th, he does not have crystal ball.

That is your interpretation of it nothing else, and if they are going to hide behind such unclear wording as if its iron clad (it would never hold up in a court of law if there were such a thing for this campaign) they wouldn't have changed the terms of their own ICO after it started. And if you want to stick to their terms them you yourself should have received 0 stakes since you don't have an avatar (50-50 = 0)

Hey i also participate last thursday and i ask the manager bout this, that exactly what he told me.
Thats not my own interpretation.
Lol
Im not really bitter bout it because the really did say it in comment section after i report my participation.

Lol. You you want to bring crypto stuff to court? Good luck. You wont win at all. Its crypto world.
Decentralized and unregulated.

And based on your own wording 50-50=0 you cant get reward then why so whiny.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

Thats not scam.

This crypto you fucks, stop acting like whining bitches, USA is not all governing body of law to the whole world, you play with zionists, then follow the rules mofos, bitch to your mommies, while the rest of us go to the moon, have a nice day !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
findingthemoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

Thats not scam.

Hey i also participate last thursday and i ask the manager bout this, that exactly what he told me.
Thats not my own interpretation.
Lol
Im not really bitter bout it because the really did say it in comment section after i report my participation.

Lol. You you want to bring crypto stuff to court? Good luck. You wont win at all. Its crypto world.
Decentralized and unregulated.

And based on your own wording 50-50=0 you cant get reward then why so whiny.

Well if we were following their rules to the letter as you suggest we should be then being fair yes all members should get 0 stakes. The point is they pick and choose which terms to follow and which not to, ie they are scamming people like me. I don't know why you are suggesting people should not be treated equally.

And no I don't want to bring crypto stuff to court but you are the one acting like their terms are a legal document when its full of holes in it and they aren't even clear which rules they follow themselves.
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

Just stop it, you look so desperate begging for some token.
You participate not even one week.

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

findingthemoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

Im bought BNT in ico and i dont care the bounty because its not even one week for me to get paid.

In logic its good for them to stop the bounty program because people will just spam/publish shit stuff just to get their share after this bounty hunter know how much this ico collected already, the % bounty will be huge.

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

I bought BNT in the ICO too despite the fiasco of it. All I'm asking for is fairness, it seems you do not wish for fairness but instead to insult me as a desperate whiner.

The facts are very clear they have selectively chosen what terms to follow, have made unclear terms from the start and have been open to changing them when it suits them. I guess you are one of those who doesn't believe in projects needing accountability.

It is not rocket science. Did you contribute for a full week? If not, then FUCK OFF. We're tired of your whiny ass!
findingthemoon

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:51:59 PM

It is not rocket science. Did you contribute for a full week? If not, then FUCK OFF. We're tired of your whiny ass!

Yes I did I made much more than their minimum requirement of posts for a week.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: