Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:21:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375669 times)
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:26:20 AM

Lol everyone eager to dump their BNT for profits. I see no exchange will add BNT. You guys will need to use the smart contract to liquidate your coins at 0.01 ETH

Actually, a fair price of 1 BNT is 0.001 ETH, and once it hits exchanges, the market will bring it down there.

can you give us more ideea why we should wait and buy cheaper? i missed the ico ... and i need to buy bancor cheap .cheers

It is very simple: each BNT is backed by nothing but 0.001 ETH. This is how much it costs. The market will converge to this price.

How did you arrive at that number? 100 BNT were issued for every 1 ETH, with a reserve of 20%

Check fundraiser page

https://bancor.network/fundraiser

They sold ~40M BNT for 0.01 ETH each and also gave themselves about the same amount. 20% of raised ETH are held in reserve, which means that ~80M BNT is backer by ~80K ETH reserve, which makes a fair prise of 1 BNT to be around 0.001 ETH. A fair market will eventually reveal a fair price.

First of all it was 39M BNT at  0.01 ETH for every 100 BNT not 1, don't know how you got your numbers there. Secondly, you don't understand how the contract works:

https://medium.com/@stefan.pernar/hacking-the-bancor-protocol-for-fun-and-profit-6ddfb7f1cf56

read

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:48:10 AM

Lol everyone eager to dump their BNT for profits. I see no exchange will add BNT. You guys will need to use the smart contract to liquidate your coins at 0.01 ETH

Actually, a fair price of 1 BNT is 0.001 ETH, and once it hits exchanges, the market will bring it down there.

can you give us more ideea why we should wait and buy cheaper? i missed the ico ... and i need to buy bancor cheap .cheers

It is very simple: each BNT is backed by nothing but 0.001 ETH. This is how much it costs. The market will converge to this price.

How did you arrive at that number? 100 BNT were issued for every 1 ETH, with a reserve of 20%

Check fundraiser page

They sold ~40M BNT for 0.01 ETH each and also gave themselves about the same amount. 20% of raised ETH are held in reserve, which means that ~80M BNT is backer by ~80K ETH reserve, which makes a fair prise of 1 BNT to be around 0.001 ETH. A fair market will eventually reveal a fair price.

Clearly you dont understand.
Goodluck getting at 0.001 eth.
Probably not gonna happen with buyback wall and everything. But just goodluck
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:58:46 AM

Check fundraiser page

Good lucks getting it at that price Cheesy.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:58:09 AM

Check fundraiser page

So we should just completely discount the value Bancor might potentially bring to the table beyond the 0.01 ETH per BNT? I think not.
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:00:43 AM

Check fundraiser page

I just saw you delete your recent comment,

But if i follow your logic here. Lots of token Out there have no value whatsoeva because they didnt been backup by any fund given during the ico.

Many other tokens hold a high valuation without holding any reserve/s whatsoever.
That 20% of the contribution that goes to the reserve, is typically simply a part of the deployed capital. BNT uses it to set a liquidity pool (Reserve) - for the benefit of all holders. It is actually that simple.

CryptoCoinGod

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

Hey All, just wanted to use this opportunity to say hello as my first post and thank the Bancor team for allowing me to participate in my very first ICO.  I look forward to all the latest developments and announcements.

Im very excited to be able to use the Bancor protocol as well, as I have a few ideas for some ERC20 Tokens that I would like to create.  Excited for the release tomorrow, hope Bancor delivers and proves all the FUD/FOMO posters who missed the ICO but now claim its a scam.  Thanks again.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

Hey All, just wanted to use this opportunity to say hello as my first post and thank the Bancor team for allowing me to participate in my very first ICO.  I look forward to all the latest developments and announcements.

Im very excited to be able to use the Bancor protocol as well, as I have a few ideas for some ERC20 Tokens that I would like to create.  Excited for the release tomorrow, hope Bancor delivers and proves all the FUD/FOMO posters who missed the ICO but now claim its a scam.  Thanks again.

Welcome! We're glad to have you here.  Smiley
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

Waiting for the start of distribution after what audit and review will be completed. I expect distribution will take place by the end of this month means in should be within next two weeks. It is a millions dollars project so they need to be sure of every little thing what matters. A quick increase of 2x to 4X is being awaited.
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

Waiting for the start of distribution after what audit and review will be completed. I expect distribution will take place by the end of this month means in should be within next two weeks. It is a millions dollars project so they need to be sure of every little thing what matters. A quick increase of 2x to 4X is being awaited.
Are you sure you in the right forum?
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

When will it be known on what exchanges BNT will be released?
Shahrul09

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:35:28 AM

When will it be known on what exchanges BNT will be released?

No infos on that to avoid speculation. But you will be able to buy BNT via smart contract when it goes live in the next days.

Exchanges can add any token/coin they want.
But Bancor is not actively pursuing relationships with them. (Means that they not really gonna request this exchanges to put BNT inside)

Whether the devs did request or not is not confirmed,they give  no info regarding this to avoid speculation.
Natalya

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:34:10 AM

Why wouldn't exchanges add BNT? I believe lots of exchanges are eager to add BNT.

What is the main goal of the BNT tokens ? To eliminate exchangers right ? So i think exchangers will be reluctant to add the coin

For sure.BNT will be worthless token...
Bancor will not. But sonm will be doing it to be a worthless token, just a terrible project.

Ha,SONM is +106%,and BNT -32,96% Bye bye BNT

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

Why wouldn't exchanges add BNT? I believe lots of exchanges are eager to add BNT.

What is the main goal of the BNT tokens ? To eliminate exchangers right ? So i think exchangers will be reluctant to add the coin

Bancor will not. But sonm will be doing it to be a worthless token, just a terrible project.

lol no demo, no product, no escrow, unverified token, worst distribution, a lot of scandals, crap project. Roll Eyes

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:45:24 AM

lol no demo, no product, no escrow, unverified token, worst distribution, a lot of scandals, crap project. Roll Eyes

Trolls Smiley can't wait to see them cry from their absolute ignorance and lack of research into this incredibly innovative smart token system

just as an example, explain how 10,000+ ppl that invested and received tokens, is a bad distribution  Roll Eyes

No escrow is needed, because tokens were received instantly upon deposit to the smart contract.

I'll let you discover the rest on your own Wink

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

When will BNC be distributed?
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:55:15 AM

Trolls Smiley can't wait to see them cry from their absolute ignorance and lack of research into this incredibly innovative smart token system

just as an example, explain how 10,000+ ppl that invested and received tokens, is a bad distribution  Roll Eyes

No escrow is needed, because tokens were received instantly upon deposit to the smart contract.

i refer to the sonm project and not bancor.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

ty for clarifying, and to natalya's statement on price is based on an IOU token this is inaccurate as it's not trading of a live token yet until the smart contract activates tomorrow so BNT can actually begin to be transferred amongst users/wallets.   Furthermore, BNT will begin at 100 BNT / 1 ETH when buying it from the contract, just as it was at ICO, this will be a steal and great flip for when exchange listing comes, even so it's not necessary to have an exchanger.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:13:02 AM

then go fud and shill there you little troll
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

Monday?

CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

Monday?
They are instanitly istributed when you subcribe to the ICO.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: