Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:50:25 PM

For those who doubt that ICN is a good choice to hold, some good news.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6wcll1/iconomis_bright_future/

Announcement of ICN's utility on the Iconomi platform. "ICN tokens will have a usage once the DAA platform is launched - for instance we foresee that creating a DAA will require burning of iCN tokens. More details will be disclosed nearer the time. " July AMA "I think you are referring to our plans for ICN token usage? This will come into play once the DAA platform is launched and more details will be disclosed nearer the time."July AMA

Voting rights given to ICN holders by October 2018 "ICN holders will be able to exercise their rights via voting. ICN ownership will eventually entitle you to participate in ICONOMI service operator voting. This means the selection of the actual ICONOMI team running operations - this will be possible after a 24-month moratorium has passed (from our ICO date). More details will be announced on this as we get closer to the end of the 24 month window."

Essentially all they say about ICN is we'll see. Fucking scumbags! Fucking Iconomi team and fucking ICN! Burn in hell, fags.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

Bastards are trying to figure out how to keep ICN afloat...  Idiots.. you should have given us all owners of ICN a piece of ICNX.

I agree with you.ICN holfers should be given some ICNX on the basis of their holdings

The same hear  but What can we do ?? Hate  and Blanc Icn and lose money???

Why ICNX? Would you not rather have some ICNP tokens?
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

Bastards are trying to figure out how to keep ICN afloat...  Idiots.. you should have given us all owners of ICN a piece of ICNX.

I agree with you.ICN holfers should be given some ICNX on the basis of their holdings

The same hear  but What can we do ?? Hate  and Blanc Icn and lose money???

Why ICNX? Would you not rather have some ICNP tokens?

Of course a piece of those as well...
BioMoh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

The only issue with ICN price now is the Marketing
look at other ICOs marketing campaigns on Facebook and google and they dont have a final product yet like ICN
i dont know how the team is thinking but that is not a good for ICN and the platform , the marketing will not cost them 20k$ to pump the price a little
the investors who entered at 5$ now got a bad impact and i think half of them leaving ,
hope they can wake up for that
now we have the platform running and tested , what else we need ?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:22:10 AM

Announcement of ICN's utility on the Iconomi platform. "ICN tokens will have a usage once the DAA platform is launched - for instance we foresee that creating a DAA will require burning of iCN tokens. More details will be disclosed nearer the time. " July AMA "I think you are referring to our plans for ICN token usage? This will come into play once the DAA platform is launched and more details will be disclosed nearer the time."July AMA

Voting rights given to ICN holders by October 2018 "ICN holders will be able to exercise their rights via voting. ICN ownership will eventually entitle you to participate in ICONOMI service operator voting. This means the selection of the actual ICONOMI team running operations - this will be possible after a 24-month moratorium has passed (from our ICO date). More details will be announced on this as we get closer to the end of the 24 month window."

Bastards are trying to figure out how to keep ICN afloat...  Idiots.. you should have given us all owners of ICN a piece of ICNX.

Where is the TRANSPARENCY??? "More details will be disclosed nearer the time"  What a bunch of pricks keep all the important info to themselves so they can trade ahead of us like they did with ICNX:

I am furious.

Sadly, I have to agree about lack of transparency. It's ridiculus how everthing is vague with this project... That's why I'm so hyped about Blackmoon Crypto right now, the dev team is exact opposite of what we see in Iconomi.

That said, I'm still holding ICN and ICNX.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

I see this thread is still full of the same moonkids and trolls as usual. Never happy, perpetually complaining. I'm glad the team doesn't give you shortsighted fucks the time of the day.
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

Bastards are trying to figure out how to keep ICN afloat...  Idiots.. you should have given us all owners of ICN a piece of ICNX.

Where is the TRANSPARENCY??? "More details will be disclosed nearer the time"  What a bunch of pricks keep all the important info to themselves so they can trade ahead of us like they did with ICNX:

I am furious.

How should that work in your opinion: "giving us a piece of ICNX"? You know that ICNX(BLX) is people's money only?  Such emotions lol, exactly what you need when investing

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:55:56 AM

ICN should be able to be swapped with ICNP & ICNX and any other ICN* tokens they decide to make. This way all tokens within the "iconomi" will be parallel with each other. Fucking hell, the marketing team with this company is like a pair of children. In a way I want this shit to drop to $1 just so they wake the fuck up, but I'm invested in it so that'd not be good.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

ICN should be able to be swapped with ICNP & ICNX and any other ICN* tokens they decide to make. This way all tokens within the "iconomi" will be parallel with each other. Fucking hell, the marketing team with this company is like a pair of children. In a way I want this shit to drop to $1 just so they wake the fuck up, but I'm invested in it so that'd not be good.

you twat.

they'd love it if ICN drops to $1.

It's cheaper for them to buy back and burn.

You bunch of morons need to understand that ICN will remain cheap for as long as the team wants it to be.

ICN is a long term play.

If you have lunch money "invested", i advise you to sell now and go buy some shit coin or else, you should just grow a pair of testicles and man the fcuk up.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

I agree with you. ICN holders should be given some ICNX on the basis of their holdings

A legendary ridiculous statement from a legendary member. I'd embed it in the Hall of Fame for eternity:
Let's take people's money that bought one of our products and distribute it to token holders.

Mind blowing..
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

I see this thread is still full of the same moonkids and trolls as usual. Never happy, perpetually complaining. I'm glad the team doesn't give you shortsighted fucks the time of the day.

I members the same whining and crying when we were hoovering around 30 cents. People sold and missed the first train and will keep doing the same mistake.

Better for long term. Keep selling, boys, smart money will keep buying
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

I'm amazed reading through this thread, haven't seen this amount of bickering before.

The ICN token value is similar to XRP. It's a token related to the successful concept, but the company itself can possibly survive without it. If it turns out they make the token an integral part of their product, we'll be rich. If they decide to ditch the token, we're screwed.

That has always been the risk from the start..

RayX12

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:27:00 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 11:54:41 AM by RayX12

I agree with you. ICN holders should be given some ICNX on the basis of their holdings

Let's take people's money that bought one of our products and distribute it to token holders.

Mind blowing..

Mind blowing IS that ICN did not take some of the ICO funds WE provided and bought some ICNX and ICNP to give us a participation on the business that we supported with our money.  
I cant even sell my ICN in the platform to buy ICNX or ICNP.
THAT IS MIND BLOWING FUCKTARDS!

The hole purpose of investing in ICN was to participate in this manged fund.  NOW WE ARE DENIED TO DIRECTLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS FUND UNLESS WE PUT MORE CAPITAL INTO ICONOMI.

JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!   MIND BLOWING!
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:47:19 PM

Every time I see a FUD on any ANN,I know a huge pump follows.Mark my words next month ICN will be around $6-$7 as prices are manipulated to fall.I am not saying this becuase I am holding ICN I sold all when price was $4 but now I am buying because I remember last time also when there was a fud,price went up to $5 Grin and this happens in all ANN

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

I just want to confirm before buying ICONOMI coin in the market, are they paying dividends to holders on every three months.If not means it is going to be the waste one to buy this coin and holding for the long haul.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

I just want to confirm before buying ICONOMI coin in the market, are they paying dividends to holders on every three months.If not means it is going to be the waste one to buy this coin and holding for the long haul.

It's better than dividens... 20% of all money that it's going into platform will be used to buy ICN, so Iconomi will have constantly demand from their platform Smiley
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

I wanted to buy ICN during ico but missed it.I hope price touch ico level so that I can buy and once I al done buying,price must go up  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

I bought at ICO, but I sold very cheap, my regret, I believe that the value will not reach the price of ICO anymore, the trend now and only rise.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

It's better than dividens... 20% of all money that it's going into platform will be used to buy ICN, so Iconomi will have constantly demand from their platform Smiley

Do they keep updating the details of what has been brought back? I mean where can I see the buyback of ICN and the tokens being burned after that? Have they any kind of video? or link to show the status?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RayX12

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

Do they keep updating the details of what has been brought back? I mean where can I see the buyback of ICN and the tokens being burned after that? Have they any kind of video? or link to show the status?

I wish they told us original investors when the buy back is active.  Instead there is no TRANSPARENCY and buy when it is convenient to support their MANAGEMENT plans for their personal trading benefit.
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: