Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2019, 01:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 460 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 548902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
therhslv

Activity: 896
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

Who remembers what was the ico price in satoshi ? 13k satoshi or more ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:56:11 PM

no.

ico price - Iconomi - 22000 sat

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:16:17 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:04:48 PM by Red_Sanford

Honestly, is there a plan to make the value of ICN grow overtime ?
What gives value to ICN ?!
Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!

Q: Honestly, is there a plan to make the value of ICN grow overtime ?
According to ICONOMI, they have said that ICN will have a good utility once the platform is 100% complete and launched just before they begin doing marketing.

Q: What gives value to ICN ?!
Currently ICN will be used for buybacks and burn, plus ICONOMI saying ICN shall have a very good utility once the platform is complete and marketing starts.  That in it self should be sufficient to give ICN excellent value.

Q: Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!

By dumping ICN do you mean by selling all of their ICN tokens?  If so, the price would temporarily tank, but then on the next quarter report there would be millions of profits assuming that ICONOMI becomes extremely popular and successful, another buyback would bring the price back up.

If you are referring ICONOMI getting rid of the ICN token and operating without the ICN token, I dont think this would happen.  Repeated assurances that ICN will, keyword: *WILL* have a good utility once the platform is launched lends credence to a fact that ICONOMI has no intentions of getting rid of the ICN token.

Disclaimer:  Anything written by me is provided AS-IS, with no guarantees of any kind.  Always perform your very own due diligence before performing any investment actions.

This is why Jani's commitment to better communication has fallen on deaf ears with me.

Member when it was stated that ICN would have a use by the end of the year ?
Now it is pushed off till the platform is 100% complete.
Now more speculation as to when that might be.....First quarter 2018
Wasn't their launch supposed to be in First quarter 2017 ? But was delayed and delayed ?

Please Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I Member

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

Yes that is true.Platform was suppose to be launched in early 2017 but now we are almost at the begining of 2018

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
therhslv

Activity: 896
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

no.

ico price - Iconomi - 22000 sat

So its under ico price compared to satoshi . But in USD its 1.60+- . I Remember it was 0.13Cents in ico for token . So basically what we see now , USD price is just higher because of BTC uptrend
I really see Iconomi as one of the coolest projects in 2017-2018 Smiley

Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

you have to know how to be patient to carry out this excellent project.

Who's go slowly go certenly !!!

I feel that the month of December will be the month of good news !!

the Santa Claus Iconomi is coming !!!
xtyling

Activity: 574

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

Is this project still alive ?

Still no utility purpose of ICN ?
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

of course the project is still alive, more alive than ever!

the usefulness of the token will come in due time.

the development of this project is phenomenal.

to realize it just follow the thread reddit and medium.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 522

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

Honestly, is there a plan to make the value of ICN grow overtime ?
What gives value to ICN ?!
Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!
I think the team had some ideas on making ICN a utility token, so it would actually have a function inside the ecosystem rather than just a token to be bought back and burned. No details though.

Will this be announced before the end of the year? I seem to remember to read this somewhere but not exactly sure if it was a trustable source.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
SousteuchiNakamooto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:41 AM

Member when it was stated that ICN would have a use by the end of the year ?
Now it is pushed off till the platform is 100% complete.
Now more speculation as to when that might be.....First quarter 2018

They didn't said directly that ICN use will be know this year, they always said that use will be know only when the platform will be fully operational, which should be done by end of year.
But in the last AMA they don't seem really optimistic so yes I hope for max first quarter 2018.

Wasn't their launch supposed to be in First quarter 2017 ? But was delayed and delayed ?

Yes that is true.Platform was suppose to be launched in early 2017 but now we are almost at the begining of 2018

The plateform was opened for registration only in August, so no never the full plateform was supposed to be launched in early 2017..

Will this be announced before the end of the year? I seem to remember to read this somewhere but not exactly sure if it was a trustable source.

It was stated in the first answer of July's AMA:

Q: It was stated that the fiat gateway and user-created DAAs will not be available at launch. The question is when?
A: Hello Bumerang007, there will be three steps. The first will be allowing users to create and beta test their own DAA. Following this we will have DAA’s fully functioning and the public platform launch (before the end of 2017). The third step will be the FIAT gateway.
nor9854

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

Lets hope icn goes to moon again. The team must take some initiative

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1260

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

ICONOMI is heading for a $1bn company valuation and preparing for 150 employees in 2018, that’s 30 short of Coinbase
Owen O'Neill

You’ll notice that in the past I have often compared ICONOMI to Coinbase. It’s my belief that they will co-exist and follow similar trends when it comes to new investors — all because they both offer an intuitive easy-to-use experience that allows anyone to invest in Cryptocurrencies.
The influx of new users is beginning to be overwhelming for most exchanges, with Coinbase experiencing an 800% increase in site usage since it’s peak in June and Bittrex signing up c. 50,000 new users per day. The crypto exchange blackout that stretched across the globe*, is a clear sign that the first phase of commercial adoption is upon us.
The stats don’t lie; after all the total cryptocurrency market-cap has risen from $13bn to a market high of $327bn. 25.12x increase in overall market size in what feels like a short, 12 months..........

https://medium.com/market-caps/iconomi-is-heading-for-a-1bn-company-valuation-and-150-employees-in-2018-thats-30-short-of-ba84953060bd
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

ICONOMI is heading for a $1bn company valuation and preparing for 150 employees in 2018, that’s 30 short of Coinbase
Owen O'Neill

You’ll notice that in the past I have often compared ICONOMI to Coinbase. It’s my belief that they will co-exist and follow similar trends when it comes to new investors — all because they both offer an intuitive easy-to-use experience that allows anyone to invest in Cryptocurrencies.
The influx of new users is beginning to be overwhelming for most exchanges, with Coinbase experiencing an 800% increase in site usage since it’s peak in June and Bittrex signing up c. 50,000 new users per day. The crypto exchange blackout that stretched across the globe*, is a clear sign that the first phase of commercial adoption is upon us.
The stats don’t lie; after all the total cryptocurrency market-cap has risen from $13bn to a market high of $327bn. 25.12x increase in overall market size in what feels like a short, 12 months..........

https://medium.com/market-caps/iconomi-is-heading-for-a-1bn-company-valuation-and-150-employees-in-2018-thats-30-short-of-ba84953060bd
I am all for this comparison, but let's not value companies based on the number of employees. Iconomi has a long way to catch up in terms of credibility and ease of use. Same with investor communication and handling those relationships in general.
fajarkus12

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

I also hope it will happen, i also still hold this coin for long term investment because i think iconomi has bright future. Sooner or later i believe the price can skyrocket like some months ago
myfranco

Activity: 356
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

I've been following ICN for 2 months(in Crypto for about 4 months) and it seems to be the rival of Coinbase or at least, they will co-exist. I have a question to those who have been following this project for a longtime(like Veteran users) Will this project succeed? Can we see ICN in Top 10 in the near future(like in 2018)? I read Medium report an hour ago and heard that ICN is hiring 150 employees(as stated above as well). Is this just a rumor or official announcement from the company?
Cah Bagoes

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

Almost a year Iconomi project and I hope dev. immediately think about the competition in marketcap to get into the top 10 soon.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:01:04 PM

I also hope it will happen, i also still hold this coin for long term investment because i think iconomi has bright future. Sooner or later i believe the price can skyrocket like some months ago

I have to agree with you. ICONOMI is very down at the bottom right now and i also think this coin can skyrocket very soon. Next year we will stay at a other level for sure.
nor9854

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:11 PM

Anyone else having trouble accessing kraken today?I am getting error 502

|
|
dreamax25

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

GigTricks - World First Integrated Freelance

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:16 PM

Anyone else having trouble accessing kraken today?I am getting error 502
Experiencing the same problem, hope they manage to do some serious upgrades...this problem has been pretty permanent for the past few months

B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:50 AM

Owen O'Neill

Sounds bullish, tho.
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 460 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.