Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:02:48 AM

Oh god no. Here comes the troll spam. If Bitcoin Talk moderators don't step in I am fucking done with this forum. Freedom of Speech is one thing. Freedom to troll is another.

I agree mate. Ive had a fucking gutfull of this loser

Woof woof!!
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

Can't we select some people of the community to monitor this thread instead ? I am in if this can be done
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

Seems like FUD aim is to kill the project. So I can only think of 2 competitors who are behind.

Competitors must have traders in team based on posts these people make, so which project have traders???

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

I'm happy because ICN is a good team. They have shot on the golem project and I try top follow them and I got a lot of the profit and sorry for you to get more attention. Just always become FUD until you will have a grandchild in the future.  Tongue

Guys,

As the Dev had already mentioned, please stop quoting the obvious FUD post.   Thanks.

PS: They're spamming this thread with outright lies. This is clearly unacceptable and highly immoral. Just wondering if someone can contact the BTT Mod and get the repeated offenders banned.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

I'm happy because ICN is a good team. They have shot on the golem project and I try top follow them and I got a lot of the profit and sorry for you to get more attention. Just always become FUD until you will have a grandchild in the future.  Tongue

Guys,

As the Dev had already mentioned, please stop quoting the obvious FUD post.   Thanks.

PS: They're spamming this thread with outright lies. This is clearly unacceptable and highly immoral. Just wondering if someone can contact the BTT Mod and get the repeated offenders banned.

yes, please hit ignore and do nothing. iconomi will clean up for sure

Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:22:04 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 10:28:50 AM by Hypolite

Salutations to all,

By doing some research information I came across this article. https://www.kindaforge.com/site-de-edcon-pirate/

And at that moment I think that the campaign of FUD (lying, shabby, and scandalous) committed by some to go down the excellent ICONOMI project could have a link with the people who perpetrated this act on the site of EDCON.

Very sincerely, I am convinced that the ICONOMI project has enormous potential and makes them afraid. Hence this campaign destined to plumb this superb project.

I am convinced that these people have learned important things, that this project is huge and so they try to have as many pieces as possible to make money on the back of weak hands.

More chronologically it would correspond perfectly, everything started 4 or 5 days ago.

I will have only one word STRONG HOLD

escrowman

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

Golem just got added to Polo for ETH and BTC pair
This is the good thing about this project, you benefit in every way, on the platform and also from other projects performance that ICONOMI invested into

Since ICONOMI team invested into the Golem project, therefore Golem's pump can be the profit of ICONOMI's holders. ICN may have a good pump if the price of golem increases.

Yes ICN can only benefit from this pump. But do expect a dump soon. Because a pump of more than 84% will create dumps afterwards

If Iconomi will be added to poloniex, then maybe it will also get a pump like other coins that got added in there.

the law allows?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
J3p0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Guys calm down, the recent dip in ICN token price means nothing really in the long term. What is relevant is that the team is doing constant development and progress in terms of the actual product, which is the platform and forming partnerships with funding companies. This is where the immense potential of this project lies for the long term, but it takes patience.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

I looked into CryptoInsiders past posts. He has made 'pump' comments about Lisk just as others (his alts I guess) have done for ICONOMI. These are the exact same phrases like "the price increase will be of biblical proportions", "massive magnitude", "celestial dimensions" etc. I remember these EXACT same phrases on the ICONOMI thread! So I think this is a group of people or just 1 person with a large number of alternative accounts who works like this: Buys a coin -> Spreads FOMO/high price expectations -> price increases -> sells high -> spreads FUD and drops the price again to buy low.

xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

This is the good thing about this project, you benefit in every way, on the platform and also from other projects performance that ICONOMI invested into

Since ICONOMI team invested into the Golem project, therefore Golem's pump can be the profit of ICONOMI's holders. ICN may have a good pump if the price of golem increases.

Yes ICN can only benefit from this pump. But do expect a dump soon. Because a pump of more than 84% will create dumps afterwards

If Iconomi will be added to poloniex, then maybe it will also get a pump like other coins that got added in there.

What law ? Kraken is a US based exchanger. Poloniex is also a US based exchanger.

It's just that ICN team doesnt want ICN to be listed for now on other exchangers until platform is launched
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

What law ? Kraken is a US based exchanger. Poloniex is also a US based exchanger.

It's just that ICN team doesnt want ICN to be listed for now on other exchangers until platform is launched

Kraken and Poloniex are holding different lincenes, Poloniex will not allowed ICN because it falls under security asset, don't forget this exchanges are setup to make money and will do everything to make money for themselves but will not go above board to list any project and be fined any ridiculous amount of money.

Concerning the price of ICN I think it will continue to fall, we are now in ICO season and I expect people to be taking profit and flip it into next big thing in town.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:01:03 PM

It's February, the worst time for crypto in these past years. I've been here
before, selling due to rapid price drops only to find it was just a collection
phase for an upcoming resurgence.

This time I'm holding fast (well if it goes below the ICO price I may reconsider)
and expect a recovery.

Good time for the Dev team to make a few announcements, nudge, nudge,
wink, wink.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

What was ico price?

The ICO price was 0.1257 USD per ICN.

Current coinmarketcap price is 0.3272 USD per ICN, so the token is currently at 2.6X ICO.

I am HODLING.
Nargil

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

What was ico price?

Current coinmarketcap price is 0.3272 USD per ICN, so the token is currently at 2.6X ICO.

I am HODLING.

Compared to ICO price it's still great, but we who bought for 0.38 - 40 USD are a tad concerned. Still, it's a long term project and FUDers would have to try harder to make me sell. HODLING HARD!
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

this is worth to baghold for a long time. I hope ICN turns into a solid financial company in the future
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

What was ico price?

I am HODLING.

but most ICO 70% was in BTC price at that time was 22000sat...
That matter because they have assets about 16-20$m behind company or even with al those investments more.
So if some are making comparison to past price it can be some kind delusion.
Effects of hard work usually rise net worth over time if ICNX and ICNP will be good funds ICONOMI will be worth much more.
In real life shares pays 0,5$ per 40$ share dividends will be most price driving factor.
If crypto trens will continue we will eat some part of ETFs cake for sure.
Lets be honest BTC is cool but curently vs alts sucks.
Yesterday it took 6h to get confirmation.
I was cashing out BTC. I was thinking about ICN but i holded thinked 2x and IMO ICN and alts are future.
BTC with all block size drama slow reaction on changes will fall  like rock in water vs other alts.
When it will loose market  cap miners with 2x what has happened.
BTC problems last from 2015y... and now in 2017 they are in same place that whole block size drama will stop BTC from evolving.
I will hold cash in alts and BTC but for me BTC today is overpriced vs alts.
At some point fundamentals like speed and limits will kick in and BTC price will fall vs alts.
And here we have ICN ready to get cash from BTC vs other alts.

I am fan of BTC but i am not blinded and I see how alts are progressing vs BTC.

If people will look on long time fundamentals they will see that change is coming .
BTC will force people to using alts - in terms of speed and costs.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

When the launch??

The platform is in alpha testing with 10 users currently. Iconomi says that it will be ready for beta testing late February which is a week away. After they work out the kinks from the beta test, I guess it is only a matter of weeks/months before the full version is released and we start getting dividends and get listed on exchanges. Then Iconomi will start marketing their products to big investors with big pockets.
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

When the launch??

The platform is in alpha testing with 10 users currently. Iconomi says that it will be ready for beta testing late February which is a week away. After they work out the kinks from the beta test, I guess it is only a matter of weeks/months before the full version is released and we start getting dividends and get listed on exchanges. Then Iconomi will start marketing their products to big investors with big pockets.

Then.. To da moon!
RichardReMark

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:04:48 PM

What was ico price?

I am HODLING.

but most ICO 70% was in BTC price at that time was 22000sat...
That matter because they have assets about 16-20$m behind company or even with al those investments more.
So if some are making comparison to past price it can be some kind delusion.
Effects of hard work usually rise net worth over time if ICNX and ICNP will be good funds ICONOMI will be worth much more.
In real life shares pays 0,5$ per 40$ share dividends will be most price driving factor.
If crypto trens will continue we will eat some part of ETFs cake for sure.
Lets be honest BTC is cool but curently vs alts sucks.
Yesterday it took 6h to get confirmation.
I was cashing out BTC. I was thinking about ICN but i holded thinked 2x and IMO ICN and alts are future.
BTC with all block size drama slow reaction on changes will fall  like rock in water vs other alts.
When it will loose market  cap miners with 2x what has happened.
BTC problems last from 2015y... and now in 2017 they are in same place that whole block size drama will stop BTC from evolving.
I will hold cash in alts and BTC but for me BTC today is overpriced vs alts.
At some point fundamentals like speed and limits will kick in and BTC price will fall vs alts.
And here we have ICN ready to get cash from BTC vs other alts.

I am fan of BTC but i am not blinded and I see how alts are progressing vs BTC.

If people will look on long time fundamentals they will see that change is coming .
BTC will force people to using alts - in terms of speed and costs.
Only that what is capable to evolve to its environment is worth living, its a fundamental basic of nature.
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

Finally they closed previous thread it was unbearable. ICN will grow on the long run and those holding will be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: