Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

Lol Bitcoin is going up so that's why most altcoins are dumping.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

Thanks for the info
it seems very easy for Whales to dumping this ICN
I hope price go back up to 40 or above after the platform is launch.

With all BTC price up is normal that alts vs BTC fall many people is cashing out.
Look how Cheesy Okcoin and huobi are lagging in price Cheesy...
All world BTC 1100+ they have 1080$ And they can not move coins out of exchange to make arbitrage Cheesy.

While for ICONOMI ICNX and ICNP this is win-win scenario because that will move a lot of fresh cash into alts making ICN funds very solid ^^.
When BTC price fall alts will be green again and those will have new highs.

If BTC EFT case will be postponed once again/ or refused we will have dramatic fall of BTC price. (-30% shot)
Even without drama BTC will need correction with price even with that current problems with transactions.
BTC devs need to fix some stuff.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:04:15 PM

Platform is going to launch this quarter. It's not emotional attachment brother. It's called sound fundamentals.

Only ICNX/BTC trading is launching this quarter.

OFM platform is not launching until later this year.

Correct. So that means even more good fundamentals to look forward to.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Only ICNX/BTC trading is launching this quarter.

: ) for me that is enough because BTC is on rise and then right after alts are getting mega price kick with optimized ICNX algorithms it will be good product. And i bet that ICNX fund will solar in 2017 if that would be a year like 2014 ICNX would be fail start but now ICNX have perfect start conditions.
I think that would be good to keep some cash in ICNX alt least for 6-8 months. from now.
We will see how much they will get money from "old economy" and cryptonomy.
Then we will discuss what is best. Trend in crypto is obvious up so that won't be changed over night.
Same time global currencies have hard times 0% intrest and money printing.

And add to that ICN is not just ICNX and ICNP, they just actively invest that 6000BTC from ICO.
In short time it won't be spectacular returns but in six months/year/two they will have shining days i can bet on it.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:09:28 PM

Do you know guys that I'm really feeling pissed off because of the recent dump happening  Angry Angry Angry

The ico price was around 22k - 25k satoshis and now the price is around 28k satoshis which is making me panic.

I had the chance to sell at 50k but I decided to hold because I was thinking that ICONOMI will become a greatful project.

What is happening guys? Why such a huge dump? Is there any chance to get back at 50k? When?

Thank you...
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

Do you know guys that I'm really feeling pissed off because of the recent dump happening  Angry Angry Angry

The ico price was around 22k - 25k satoshis and now the price is around 28k satoshis which is making me panic.

I had the chance to sell at 50k but I decided to hold because I was thinking that ICONOMI will become a greatful project.

What is happening guys? Why such a huge dump? Is there any chance to get back at 50k? When?

Thank you...

You should relax, even if it goes to the 10s because of Bitcoin's boom, once BTC settles again and is stable alts are gonna go up again, and when ICN pays the first dividends it's gonna BOOM!
0gantia

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

I don't understand how you and some other people can be affraid or make panic sell.
We are now very close to the release date and the beta begin this week. When you was in 50k you kept your ICN because waiting for this release date.
So it the same now, price will fucking go up with the release.

It is a whales attack. And the FUD campain prove that. For that, this FUD attack make this dump not worrying for me. it is the proof that dump his result of price manipulation by whales.
And I am almost all in in ICONOMI
0gantia

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

bla bla bla.

Post proof or STFU. It's borring stupid FUD. So bad quality of FUD but it's working. Too many weak hand.

And Melonport release is in 2 years. i can give your proof of that if you ask bitch
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

Cantaloupeisland is not set to release for 2 years haha and have they even said for certain what the inflation rate is going to be yet? And you act like "decentralized" is so much better, but it is a fund management platform where each of the funds is going to be managed by individual entities. Even if the platform isn't centralized, the funds still are. On top of that, the Cantaloupeisland platform itself might be "dencentralized" when it is finally released but the project itself and the funds/code associated with it are still in complete control by the team behind it meaning the same risks and concerns you have with the ICN team apply to them at this point as well.
stormia

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:48:54 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 09:00:26 PM by stormia

I didn't realize "here" is 2 years in the future. Cryptoinsiders amazes me everyday! Also many people would prefer to work with a company with some amount of accountability, but I'm sure you can't comprehend that concept. But go ahead and keep flashing your buzz word "decentralized" around, it is true that that word alone has been enough to hype even shit projects in the past!

Cryptoinsiders I thought you were either going to post here with your real account or stop spamming with your puppet? Why are you hiding behind a puppet?

And yeah the difference between the ICN token and the MLN token is that ICN tokens will pay dividends (also no more will be created so you don't have to worry about inflation) while MLN won't and will be extremely inflationary. Guess which is more appealing dumbass.

"A maximum of 1,250,000 MLN will be created before the final version of the Melon protocol is deployed to the live network. Following the live deployment, a fixed amount of new token will be created periodically and be distributed towards the most widely used Modules of the Melon protocol. This incentivises maintenance and development of the Melon protocol even after its final version is deployed to the live network."

A fixed amount? But how much?
0gantia

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:52:47 PM

When cryptoinsiders post FUD and smart people come in this thread:

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:59:16 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 09:12:00 PM by MoveCrypto

The Bittrex and Poloniex line exposes the fudders bullshit.  They both listed DAO tokens, which were also ETH-dividend-paying tokens, not "usage" tokens.

Admin of Bittrex already confirmed in slack that the only reason they didn't list ICN, is because Iconomi didn't give them the green light.

Melonport only works with ERC20 tokens, so they are trusting a centralized EU company to hold all the BTC and fiat.

There may be a problem with lack of liquidity and trades will be dependent on blocktime.

Melonport added in the "usage" part unnecessarily to make it seem less like a security.  MLN is used to pay the trading fees, but someone could just as easily fork the code to the same system where ETH is used to pay the trading fees.

MLN is like Dave & Busters token in that regard.  They could allow you to use regular quarters in their arcade if they wanted to, but instead force you to exchange for Dave & Busters tokens.

MLN also fails the Howey Test, arguably.  It was an investment in a common enterprise with expectation of profits (despite the "it's just a donation!" rhetoric).  

Luckily, this test from 1946 has yet to be applied to any crypto tokens.  And even if it was, this is US case law that does not apply to companies operated outside the US by non-US-citizens who are not serving US clients.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:02:48 PM

Price was fall a lot in last 10 hours.I dont know if they start icnx.
stormia

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:03:26 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 09:14:17 PM by stormia

Melonport only works with ERC20 tokens, so they are trusting a centralized EU company to hold all the BTC and fiat.

There may be a problem with lack of liquidity and trades will be dependent on blocktime.

The Bittrex and Poloniex line exposes the fudders bullshit.  They both listed DAO tokens, which were also ETH-dividend paying tokens, not "usage" tokens.

Admin of Bittrex already confirmed in slack that the only reason they didn't list ICN, is because Iconomi didn't give them the green light.

Melonport added in the "usage" part unnecessarily to make it seem less like a security.  MLN is used to pay the trading fees, but someone could just as easily fork the code to the same system where ETH is used to pay the trading fees.  

MLN is like Dave & Busters token in that regard.  They could allow you to use regular quarters in their arcade if they wanted to, but instead force you to exchange for Dave & Busters tokens.

Yeah and Kraken already lists ICN and is the most discerning of all the US exchanges.
0gantia

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:04:34 PM

When cryptoinsiders post FUD and smart people come in this thread:

More like this...

So you recognize that you just post FUD. Thx
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:15:23 PM

Not if OFM platform is delayed from 2017 to 2018, just like ICNX/BTC trading was delayed from 2016 to 2017.

Wink yea but as you see they are working at complex solutions right now.
Making ICNX is not just for that low liquidity stuff, they are working at higher range solution.
That is why those delays happening if that would be buy me 4% that and that ICN would start already.
Delaying OFM to 2018 is not most likely happening because of that now many works are focused on that platform.
And some other rivals not sleep. I bet once they have their own stack ICN released then for sure some serious news will come.
Deals take time to be made.

Do you think that any other coin won't have problems with liquidity ?
Every decentralized exchanges are slow and have VERY low volumes.
That started with 1st Asset Exchange buld on NXT over few years history shows that is not direction we are folowing.
Centralized systems are fast and give you many trading options like eg. bots / magin.
You won't move all traded to decentralized systems you can forget about it and because of that you will have always low volume there.

No matter what you say about ICN that will hold at end 6000BTC in some good promising ICO over 2 years with good performance it can be worth 30m$ in BTC. In good performance stuff getting in crypto 5x return is not something unusual.

I believe once Devs will have their funds unlocked their will to progress will increase.

I had that feeling with Blackcoin at 500sat... NEM at 70-sat and now with ICN at ~25k-30k.
We will see in few months/year who had right.

DugiOtok

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

I am annoyed by the guy who's putting a sell wall of 40k. If he would remove his order than we'd only need 4 Bitcoins to bring up the price to 0.00032...
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

I am annoyed by the guy who's putting a sell wall of 40k. If he would remove his order than we'd only need 4 Bitcoins to bring up the price to 0.00032...

It's probably the same group who are fudding.  They already stated several times they want price to go as low as ico price if possible:

I looked into CryptoInsiders past posts. He has made 'pump' comments about Lisk just as others (his alts I guess) have done for ICONOMI. These are the exact same phrases like "the price increase will be of biblical proportions", "massive magnitude", "celestial dimensions" etc. I remember these EXACT same phrases on the ICONOMI thread! So I think this is a group of people or just 1 person with a large number of alternative accounts who works like this: Buys a coin -> Spreads FOMO/high price expectations -> price increases -> sells high -> spreads FUD and drops the price again to buy low.

Exactly this.  

It's obvious from the posting style/history that these accounts (and many others) were all operated by the same pump/dump group:

435613422 -------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=168412
aDAPPter --------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=804360
CryptoInsiders --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=826008
Warren_Buffett -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=928757
Wall-Street ------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=839468
Coca-Cola -------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=927634
TopTrade ---------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=953961
KK99 --------------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354824
MGM --------------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=800094
JayBerretti -------> https://www.reddit.com/user/JayBerretti
nukecookie -------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314019
btcrising ----------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314730

You can see they invented the "Feb. 9 announcement" rumor then pumped that rumor on slack, reddit, and BCT from dozens of accounts.

This group may have been behind the 1M ICN fake buywall on Kraken.

The fake buy wall was removed 5 February.  The accounts started fudding on 6 February, then turned up the intensity/frequency of the fudding starting from 8 February.

This leads me to assume it is a well-funded group that has at least 400 BTC to set buy walls with, and probably a similar amount of ICN as well.  

This means they can make the Kraken orderbook/chart show whatever they want.  They can transfer a large amount to Kraken then dump to their own buy walls to create panic if they have more than 1 Kraken account.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

Thank you...
No need to panic biddy.If the price fall was due to failure of ICONOMI or anything related to it,you must panic but that is not the case.The current dump is because of btc price and almost all Altcoins are going down.Those which are in development stage are facing more tham the established coins.

MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

My two pennyworth, I have liquidated enough of my ICN bag to reclaim my investment.
I still hold a couple of tens of thousands so I still would like to see some progress other
than words.

10 million dollars, loads of ICN and two and half months should have given us that progress.
It's OK to say the Dev funds are locked and the platform is about ready but who is saying
this?

Solid results are what I'm looking for to prove honest intent. Hell I never understood why
there is a scanty attempt at geeing up the investors since we are the one who gave our
hard earned money in the first place.

Moderated chat usually leads to censorship of honest opinion, I know there has been a
concerted effort to FUD the ICN token but who is to say where it is coming from?

Release that platform and give air to your investors. I'll get off my soapbox now, thanks
in advance for listening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: