Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
yes it can be believed that profits will be earned even in a matter of hours. an ever-changing value that opens up profit opportunities in the near future.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

There are many ways to invest in bitcoin, but first you have to learn bitcoin on mass media or the internet to invest in bitcoin reasonably, make a profit from bitcoin, avoid losing money.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

i think Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

It is widespread at the moment and seeing people around me here taking it seriously as real business; like it is an office thing for them now and it has started yielding results for some and this motivates others too.
Yes bitcoin is very popular now and everybody want to join because they know about its benefits and that's why they want to invest in this currency for their future planning, so many people get a lot of profit from bitcoin investment and that's why they want to more investment because its price will more increase.
Yes bitcoin is the best currency to save for the long time as now there are a lot of people how are really wonder for the fine and good investment so for bitcoin it is time to shine very bright and become at the top as always, bitcoin business as buying low and holding to sell very high later is a very successful business which never end up losing but it help to earn every patient investor. So we can earn huge profit by using bitcoin buy low, hold and sell later at high as business.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

It is widespread at the moment and seeing people around me here taking it seriously as real business; like it is an office thing for them now and it has started yielding results for some and this motivates others too.
Yes bitcoin is very popular now and everybody want to join because they know about its benefits and that's why they want to invest in this currency for their future planning, so many people get a lot of profit from bitcoin investment and that's why they want to more investment because its price will more increase.
Yes bitcoin is the best currency to save for the long time as now there are a lot of people how are really wonder for the fine and good investment so for bitcoin it is time to shine very bright and become at the top as always, bitcoin business as buying low and holding to sell very high later is a very successful business which never end up losing but it help to earn every patient investor. So we can earn huge profit by using bitcoin buy low, hold and sell later at high as business.
Yes bitcoin is a best opportunity to make our life very easy because job salary is not enough for our house budget and that's why saving is impossible in job salary, so bitcoin can give us a lot of profit by investment and we can secure our future by it because will never lose our money and that's why bitcoin business is successful in worldwide.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
If the business is somehow related to bitcoin I do not see how they could have any kind of losses right now, the price has been increasing significantly over the past year and the interest in the currency has gone up exponentially as well, so unless there was a significant mismanagement or the business had no hope from the beginning I suppose that bitcoin businesses are doing very well.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

It is a possible thing for your business to accept bitcoin as mode of payment for your products and it is better to have a lot of option for payments so you can attract more customers to your business. I suggest that you should have a cold storage for your bitcoins that you will receive as a payment so you will be safe.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

yes it can be believed that profits will be earned even in a matter of hours. an ever-changing value that opens up profit opportunities in the near future.

Yes there are some serious profit involved and you can also use bitcoin in easy transactions ,but bitcoin is very risky it's not all about profit because if you don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin you will easily lose your money.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Actually,apart from trading and investing, bitcoin offers a lot of business opportunities, as more and more people want to use it. So I think there is really a lot of space for any kind of business.
in spite of it all is basically this business requires a lot of capital to be successful. so in my opinion better be patient first to be able to wait everything goes and follow the groove
This thing is very obvious right now. We have been dealing with Bitcoin for almost a decade now and we have also witnessed the advancement it has achieved despite sheer criticism in the start. The only option we are left with now is to accept the productivity of the technology and allow it to expand more and more. Long term investment according to some experts has been a profitable strategy.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

I think business related to bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies are actually paying off, lots of people nowadays are spending their time online because of our new technologies, and being online everyday, people are actually doing business online and in the cryptoworld there are lots of work that you can go to, tou can invest or you can trade, you could also make your own coin. This way, people are actually making money in the cryptoworld.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I'm sure there are some business-bitcoin that are now successful and its in good standing as far as paying is concern... maybe some really profit from it depending on the kind of business they have since the value of bitcoin is uncertain I guess they find ways to make it up in order not to fail in their business..but still there are some who struggle and working so hard to attain something with the help of bitcoin of course.

Sabana1952

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

Yes bitcoin is successful  now and I must tell you is a good business to invest.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Want to be a successful bitcoin investor? You must be at the cutting edge of using good technology and grasp the market trends as well as the demand and supply of the digital money market. and other professionals
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Well, it’s not really easy to do business with just Bitcoin, I will advise you it is better to add other payment methods if you are doing a business that involves selling of products and services.. Sometimes it’s not all your customers or clients would have Bitcoin to pay, and if there are no other payment options available for them, you will just end up with losing those customers. So always have various payment options and not just bitcoin.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Bitcoin business is truly amazing, The best evidence of its success is bitcoin value, Look how far bitcoin goes, Started at 2009, with a very humble beginning and now, see the difference, Well it was truly a blessing for us based on its uses and profit we earned through investing. Wow:)
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Bitcoin business is truly amazing, The best evidence of its success is bitcoin value, Look how far bitcoin goes, Started at 2009, with a very humble beginning and now, see the difference, Well it was truly a blessing for us based on its uses and profit we earned through investing. Wow:)
no one imagine about bitcoin price right now.if it compare with some years ago, maybe much people regret selling their bitcoin cheaply.maybe if they hold until today, maybe they become millionare right now.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Actually, there are quite a lot of successful people investing in bitcoin. In particular, they opened a business, bought a house, bought a car and continued to invest with the bitcoin they were holding.
It can be said that successful investment is when you know the grasp of the opportunity and development trend of bitcoin in particular and the currency you want to invest in general.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

actually we do business using bitcoin it is very fruitful, but I also think it all also takes effort from us, because the business is run not to play games but to develop the fore again, so we must verusaha so the future bitcoin can help develop our business run

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

actually we do business using bitcoin it is very fruitful, but I also think it all also takes effort from us, because the business is run not to play games but to develop the fore again, so we must verusaha so the future bitcoin can help develop our business run
Yes we can secure our future by bitcoin investment and that's why we will get a lot of profit and start a good business because bitcoin profit will much more to do something in furure, so bitcoin is also a best business to earn much more money and invest for the secure future.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

bitcoin business success? of you are interested youy can, and if you have a patience attitude it will be success, it will grow when you're in the mood for whatever you are doing, and it will grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: