Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

I have not experienced lots of btc businesses but the ones that I have seen are doing good and have a steady incmoe. During the bull season they made really good profits and now have a stable revenue which is a sign of sustainability.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

well in my opinion if they have experience in bitcoin business and know to managed and they knowlegeable in the fields of bitcoin they can be successful because they know there wants and needs.not far that the decisions they make can go towards a profitable future.
dolon_r12

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

Bitcoin is a business that can be successful by doing business. Bitcoin business can do business every day, business means success. Bitcoin is an online business but it is not accepted in all countries. bitcoin  business I am suaksaful.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Yes, bitcoin now is very popular from year 2009 until now. When we talk about business it shock the market through invisting, trading and selling because of its biggest impact specially in profitable way.
If you looking for good profit this probably what you are looking for your pay off.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

I have been planning to start my own business as well. But I do not plan to make it exclusive to Bitcoin users only. That would be more of a disadvantage rather than an advantage to your business. It is enough that you also accept Bitcoin payments or perhaps some other alternate cryptocurrencies as well but not solely with Bitcoin. Add fiat as well. Bitcoin is not that popular even in the countries where Bitcoin is totally legal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

I suggest not investing all the funds into ETH. After all, this is an investment project. It is not a value preservation project. There are always many risks in the investment industry. The risk of investing is always present, but I think that you can add the risk of investing in one project to this risk, it's really very sad, because all your investments will be only in one project
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

There are a lot of people are a success on the bitcoin business. But I never dreamed about the victory. I am the one worked for it because a goal without a plan is just only a wish. So if you are lazy, I am sure you can’t be successful. I Consider the bitcoin as a business that provides the profits of long term. The success does not depend on the bitcoin it will depend to your hard work and strategy.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

bitcoin may be the same as a tool that needs to be preserved because it is all-inclusive for you to say that it is a tool that will help you to achieve your success or be succesful for all of you, of course we need to enable your entrepreneur wants you to increase your business life.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

There's no easy money, I should say. Of course, there are various ways to work with BTC, but I can't image an independent business built only on BTC.

Sometimes, people think that everything is very simple here - you invest in Bitcoin, and with time, you get more money than you paid. In reality, it is a hard job.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

I personally trade my bitcoins to others.  I treat that as a business because  it is very much profitable in my part  and also it became my job  as well
This is a new way to earn money and this is called as modern business way, if we invest in these modern currencies like those who invested in this in the start and now are in benefit so we also should look for it. You will be a successful business person once you understand the market of this modern world and then slowly upgrade in this market will be your success.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

To start a business offline or online it all depends on the products you sell and the offer for customers. If you make a very good product and bought a lot by others then your business will go forward. Then to start in bitcoin I think you will need a huge capital to buy bitcoin.
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

To start business its really important to have enough capital even not big atleast its right for the business you planning for. Like bitcoin we see many are now a successful because they have patience and they learn more for them not to lose their capital they had. Bitcoin is the best business for you to success
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

If you only buy some bitcoin and hold it to make profit in the future, i think, it's not business, but investment. But, i'm not recommended you to invest all of your real money into bitcoin, it's high risk and bitcoin prices are fluctuative. But, if you have an idea, like make good service, e-commerce, and make bitcoin as payment, it's good choice and business. You will be a businessman in the future, and when bitcoin increasing, you will get extra income too.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I personally trade my bitcoins to others.  I treat that as a business because  it is very much profitable in my part  and also it became my job  as well
This is a new way to earn money and this is called as modern business way, if we invest in these modern currencies like those who invested in this in the start and now are in benefit so we also should look for it. You will be a successful business person once you understand the market of this modern world and then slowly upgrade in this market will be your success.

I think it is not a business , though we can call it a job or side job. You cant call it a business if you dont  sell or exchange your skill to someone else because those towards exchange of skills and things that you are selling is what we call business. I think mostly business is sort of physical and giving it to others with exchange. Lot of stores now accepting bitcoin as payment also they exchange their skill to do a job with bitcoin.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

I think Bitcoin is something that everyone would like to have and become scarce. Very few people can own it because its value is quite high. Instead of using it to pay the active dog accs, many people use denominated lower and more common denominations such as ETH or NEO. Actually Bitcoin is very attractive but I really like ETH more

Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

In my area there are many teams, that would take your money under their stewardship in order to trade with them, and for that you will get some percentage benefits.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

I guess, that kind of business will experience serious criticism from normal business that normally accepts fiat than crypto. Business that open for crypto or with crypto purposes will do big heart to overcome the challenges for it will goes to big adjustment for next step of success.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Starbucks, Amazon, Some other companies, also I have one friend of mine - he is an owner of pizza restaurant, and he sells pizza for bitcoin, lol.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Yes it is really good to make some business using bitcoin as I see here in my country many company now here are accepting bitcoin as payment in their projects. That's why if I have a big amount of bitcoin I also would like to make a business here because I don't want to invest all of my money and time to bitcoin I also want to make a real business.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

We all know that we are here to succeed and we want all to be rich someday I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause rich, and technology o hindi the best thing that we are democratic national convention, and technology. Cause bitcoin are just as I am not a fan, the future of cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: