Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:05:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

Bitcoin Business is certainly a successful business. Bitcoin is the most popular investment business currently in use. You can start this business safely. This business has been in operation throughout the year and the business of Bitcoin has been increasing day by day.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Bitcoin has attracted increasing attention in recent years. The work of bitcoins is provided by blockade technology. It is based on a chain of transaction blocks, information about which is updated in all copies on devices around the world at the same time. It will have huge future - a technology where the authenticity of the transaction is checked only by its participants, without regulators and intermediaries - can confirm the ownership of land and diamonds, allow one to communicate with each other "smart" electronics
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Business that are related to cryptocurrency today are more likely to become successful because there are different people who are still interested on bitcoins and if the platform of the ico is really good then they will get more investors and become one of the top selling coin in the market.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

I really want to see some good answers here but I dont think there is a really a good one. I mean, from the merchant or a big one.

In my own opinion, you will need to be a good trader also when you want it to bloom.
They pay you bitcoin for example. But it keeps on moving for now. Use that as an addition to your profit instead of loss.
You will need a capital for the items to sell and you will need to keep on rolling. So selling bitcoin will be a mandatory.
khafimisha

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Bitcoin but can get a good price of it, it is just because they don’t observe the true market situation and sell their Bitcoin at low price. All he needs to do is invest in the right coin and hold it for long. The idea of starting one’s own business is cool but I would personally prefer bitcoin or altcoin trading over it.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Despite the fact that China and Russia are trying to resist this topic, there is still the logic of financial and monetary processes. The world is moving forward, this form is a civilizational leap and there is no point in opposing it

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

I think that it depends on yourself and your knowledge about cryptocurrency. There are many places on the internet where you can learn about cryptocurrency

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

Now, for the spread of Bitcoin, people are looking for investors to support various ideas and investments, and projects that can be installed. They really aim to provide a good service in the future. We need to attract support like you and everyone else in order to spread it and our belief in the system should never be lost.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Since I plunged into this bitcoin world I got quite a lot of results as well and the bitcoin success rate reached almost 90% and I will continue to plunge and invest in bitcoin, so for those of you who are new to bitcoin world do not hesitate about the success of this bitcoin.
Letish

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

If your selling with this some items that are in demand then possible huge profit can be seen, the only option we are left with now is to accept the productivity of the technology and allow it to expand more and more.
Letish

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

companies are sometimes able to make a nice extra income as they receive payments in large quantities, and they can also damage the exchange rate declines, where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment, maybe it pays off but it will still depends on their products qualities.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

I think that business is in trouble because not all the time you can earn profit using bitcoin because it might be profitable or more worst to that because of its volatility so its not good idea to use bitcoin as payment in any business.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin business will be a success if you have a huge capital. There will be a time were a company owner needs to hodl their coin for a long period of time and lack of capital can be a problem if bitcoin's price goes down. On the contrary, the company will increase its asset if bitcoin was on its peak. I always believe that anything related to bitcoin can generate income. I think business will be the same as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Im ny country we have many companies that provide profitable stewardship of your money you are willing to invest to them

For bitcoin very good to business like scheming. But very careful as they invest in because many scamers. Even good partner the bitcoin especially for business because you will see big here because of great profit. Many of the people who use the bitcoin for their business because it's really worth it  when your investing. But they should know the all stragedy of the bitcoin for proper as investing and safety not be scam.
Bitcoin is the profit making currency and it is not that hard to earn money using bitcoin, it all about need and if a person don’t need to accept the worth of bitcoin and not interested in bitcoin investment then all of the skills of them will go in vain, but for those who are interested in bitcoin and want to get profit from it bitcoin is business is blessing for us so I am bitcoin business man as I buy at low an d then hold it for long time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

bitcoin has brought change to many people and it proves that bitcoin is a lucrative investment and becomes a business to gain success with huge profits even though it has big risks as well
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

bitcoin has brought change to many people and it proves that bitcoin is a lucrative investment and becomes a business to gain success with huge profits even though it has big risks as well

Yes i agree with you on that.Bitcoin is really give changes specially in money matters.If we really know how to manage BTC that would probably bring us to success way of living.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

I am sure that every investor that deals with the bitcoin can become successful if he knows the history of the bitcoin well to be able to analyze its dynamic and predict its moves in the future.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

it is like this. for those who are patient in bitcoin I think they also already feel what they have sacrificed here. they are part of a process for great results
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Its depends on how you handle your coins, i mean how you sell, buy, save, and invest. It you what to earn more money be wise and smart on all your decision in life. Be resourceful and and make your own strategy to earn more
Bitcoin dealing is a successful stuff in the crypto market and has been a spot of the great magnetic power to attract good money since the start. Though the start of the technology was not so good because it was not welcomed but it covered the journey slow and steady and won the crypto race. All the monetary economist talks positively about the profitability factor of Bitcoin but its success depends on the level of your understanding about the technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: