Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.

I strongly agree with that, with bitcoin many people are in the range of success in their life. Bitcoin is such a good thing happens for a reason. I am too glad because of bitcoin I have an extra income which may I use in different areas transaction I do. Bitcoin is a good investment and I can see that their are many investors wants to see the progress of bitcoin together with their success.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
In cryptocurrency world many business man are choose to used bitcoin for their transactions. Because it is really easy to do some transaction and fast to increase. In the future bitcoin will become more popular in industry and more business people are tend to used this.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
In cryptocurrency world many business man are choose to used bitcoin for their transactions. Because it is really easy to do some transaction and fast to increase. In the future bitcoin will become more popular in industry and more business people are tend to used this.
Bitcoins have proven to be a great way to raise awareness for non-profits and even more so used in help funding donations across the globe.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

Bitcoin is considered a new way of doing business for profit. At present, bitcoin is growing, the price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market is always the highest. This helps investors trust bitcoin and help them find great profits in the short term.
I have always believed that anyone who is going to be investing in bitcoin for the long run, success is surely guaranteed, most especially with the way things are going. Development, growth, adoption, name them, are the things we will keep seeing every single year. I believe this is a great thing to really experience as far as I am concerned, while knowing that the future is great.

The benefits due to bitcoin based business, are actually enormous looking at the way things have been from the start. A lot of businesses surrounding bitcoin on its own has also sprung up over the years, and that sure tells something, that the space brings a lot of opportunities.

Many of us really have been shut out from the main economic and financial world in the past, but the idea of cryptocurrency really gave us a new light with so many people getting interested in trading, trading platforms coming up every time to make it easy for everyone to be a part of the future, having some investments you can look forward to in the long run and a whole lot more.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

it seems that it depends on what business you want and you can produce what you can so they can buy and pay you using bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can only be used to people who can use bitcoin payment only.
As far as I know, you can use Bitcoin as a payment method to pay salary every month in a company.
As long as you can fix the rate exchange for the workers, I do not think who are the cryptocurrency users will disagree this idea.
However, this method has high risk, and I think to use Bitcoin to transfer money to help your transaction faster than FIAT, WU or Paypal is a better choice for business at current.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

As far as I have known, there are lots of people who are successful in their business in this crypto world. There are some companies use bitcoin for salary and others for payment. Some are investing their bitcoin and it really hive them high profit. Some of them are now living in their decent homes. They are really progressive.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

Dont have those bitcoin business thing on my country but i guess they are doing well. Well, business does not depend on mode of payment but about what it is selling and its quality. Even it uses a barter system, if it sells good, then it will profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

cryptocurrencies buisness is a science-based business and is not without some luck
But it must be science and experience to succeed
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:06:54 AM

There are a lot of ico's today who are being successful because of the great platform or if you are not an ico developer then you can use the profit that you earn from cryptocurrency to start a business and live a wealthy life.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

cryptocurrencies buisness is a science-based business and is not without some luck
But it must be science and experience to succeed

I think yes bitcoin will success, because it is a high technology business. And that is advantage, at this time. All people used an internet in there daily life.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

There are a lot of ico's today who are being successful because of the great platform or if you are not an ico developer then you can use the profit that you earn from cryptocurrency to start a business and live a wealthy life.
Ico were used to launched a coin wherein that can be used to be the medium of payment or token , if there are physical business present in it. But to the businesess that not yet related in crypto and starts to use it will be a move for them to adjust on the technology innovation that soon will be used by many. And early adopters might more chances of earning in the future when they make a good strategy on how they will market it.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

In these days every body is waiting about bitcoin and it's future because a rapid increase is happened in the bitcoin and cryptos and now a days bitcoin business is successful the investment in this currency and the trading in this are also a good business now a days. Bitcoin is the good source of income for me and if we give full time it will make us successful in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

i know many people success in bitcoin business. but for success you need hard work and experience ,patience .and you have take to many risk.if you take many risk so you earn many huge profit.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

i know many people success in bitcoin business. but for success you need hard work and experience ,patience .and you have take to many risk.if you take many risk so you earn many huge profit.
That is true, hard work will help us to become successful in crypto.
In here my motto is work smart not hard but if you can do both then you will likely get the success in no time.
I would think of a business in the future once massive adoption will happen but right now it's wise to position ourselves as owners
of bitcoin since the value will eventually rise and rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

Yes by relying on bitcoin as a means of investment would make it possible for them to achieve success because profits can they can at any time without having to use large capital if you want to start investing.That's a business that anyone can try.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

As far as we could in bitcoin forum , I could see that bitcoin business is so successful ,because there are still many who want and eager to join and want to invest in bitcoin and other cryptos ,that is why msny people always want to be part of the bitcoin community.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Indeed the existence of bitcoin is not too widespread but with the existence of various information about the world of cryptocurrency surely anyone can hear it and want to invest.With the main goal is to make profit every time.
I am sure those who are very vast in technology or some information technology savvies are always going to be the ones to enjoy a whole lot of this in the long run, while we may end up having some not so savvies as laggards in the long run unless they cut themselves lose from the ignorance they have been tied to.

A lot of opportunities abound in the cryptocurrency space in general and depending on each individual, it is just so much to go around from business to earning and rendering of services.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Indeed the existence of bitcoin is not too widespread but with the existence of various information about the world of cryptocurrency surely anyone can hear it and want to invest.With the main goal is to make profit every time.
I am sure those who are very vast in technology or some information technology savvies are always going to be the ones to enjoy a whole lot of this in the long run, while we may end up having some not so savvies as laggards in the long run unless they cut themselves lose from the ignorance they have been tied to.

A lot of opportunities abound in the cryptocurrency space in general and depending on each individual, it is just so much to go around from business to earning and rendering of services.
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss became famous due to their legal dispute with Mark Zuckerberg about the establishment of Facebook. Now, they have earned a reputation and wealth thanks to the strong growth of Bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

I suppose it depends heavily on the type of business, if we are talking about a business that is directly related to bitcoin like gambling or exchanges then it is very obvious that they are doing very well, if it is a business that is selling bitcoin related stuff like shirts then I think they are still doing very well, but if you have a business that is completely unrelated to bitcoin then I cannot see it getting a lot of bitcoin.

For me the success of the business is at the hand of the leader or the manager and also with the help of the supporters or a buyers. As of now many people want to buy or joined the bitcoin. That is a signal that it will last at the end
While the leadership of a business is critical at the same time it's not everything, you need a lot of factors to come together for your business becomes a success, I have no doubt that in the future when bitcoin is accepted globally then almost any business that accepts bitcoin will have a chance to become successful, but right now that is not the case because bitcoin is not as accepted as we would like, so a business that wants to accept bitcoin needs to be closely related to cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: