Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32569 times)
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

Maybe someday when all the important things that is missing in bitcoin are all set. For now bitcoin is too young and it needs to be develop by those who believe in it.
It is true the bitcoin is young in terms of its systems development. Yet it is much better for all of us to deal with Bitcoin in a early time because we could actually earn out bitcoin when we would take our part to find ways for us to earn in a more reliable ways. The point is we should always take our part for us to earn bitcoin and to have a profit out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:17:33 PM

Future Cryptocurrency very wide open, it can also be the currency for the future, agree with the idea that it takes quite a long time to develop.
Volume exchange BTC also very slow, we need time to complete the current problems.
BTC is the currency of the future that we always think of in the not so distant future
EXITCORNER

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:33:55 PM

I think for 3-5 or ten years coin still good investment
but we dunno about the future for 10-20y later maybe there a new thing
like acceptable around the world, easy to use, good investment, more safe, more fast, etc
people will choose better right?  Wink

Frowleall

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:27:30 PM

It would be awesome if sometime crypto get worldwide distribute. Bitcoin was the initial of all, and see how it is going presently is wonderful, with all the adopters around the world.Many years ago, I considered in cryptocoins only as a way to get fiat in exchange, but now I feel it would be better to use it as it was made, since of this, now I think only in retailer bitcoins for the foreseeable future.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

Many ICO projects this year, proof that cryptocurrency is the future, market cap has reached more than $ 150 billion and will continue to increase, I'm sure crypto is the future of global financial transaction system.
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

Yes agree, the future of the financial world is cryptocurrency, we are not too late to follow, I'm sure 20 years longer all transactions will use the cryptocurrency.
I think it is impossible for all transactions to use cryptocurrency, this is because until now cryptocurrency is not in physical form so the use of cash is still a lot.

For now, but with the advancement of technology and in the future where all people has the access to internet and smartphones and devices then cryptocurrencies will be the future of transactions. But right now this is unlikely to happen because some countries are not advanced enough and people are not rich enough to provide such requirements.
In my opinion I think fiat will run for another 30 years.

doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

I agree cryto will be future money, but it will take a long time before you can be rich with crypto, we need more user to boost the popularity and we need more transaction using crypto to boost the price, so we still need a lot of time to get rich with crypto
Bitcoin will definitely serve as a future currency for transaction. And for us to have bitcoin in transactions, investmenr or trading, we should also consider on support it system as a part of the users who will used Bitcoin in terms of transactions, investments and trading. It could also take as an option for people ti earn at a time that they could earn and have profit in every single transaction they could make.
As much as possible start earning now,it will be hard to gain at first especially if we dont have enough knowledge yet but soon all the efforts will be worth a try especially having it as early as now can benefit us in the future.
we can learn and we can start to follow crypto expert through the social media to get the more knowledge about the crypto and this was not too late as you said. Bitcoin serve all of your needs.
Privacy and transparency.
According to me crypto are surely a future and the people who are holding it is going to become the richest people in the future so! It is good to invest in bitcoin and to wait till the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more but after you invest in bitcoin don’t be careless but keep your eyes on the pump and dump of the bitcoin price because it keeps on increasing the low price is the time to buy and the high price is the time to sell it so be careful and wait longer.

sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

we are creating future step by step. i believe this will be future and we are creating it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Yes we can be rich if we hold many cryptocurrency and convert it into bitcoins in the future. There are many people got rich just holding different coins in their wallet some got their coins free from airdrop, some got by joining campaign signature.
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

I would say that cryptocurrency or more accurately public blockchains will be a paradigm shifting technology that will change the concept of commerce and redefine payment mechanisms, I will not go so far as to say that fiat currency or tokens or whatever, do not have their place as well.

It is an incredibly complex and nuanced question and the world is diverse and vast. The only thing I can say with certainty is that people tend to overestimate the change that is possible in 5 years and underestimate the change that will take place over 50 years. That is human nature.

I will also say that no matter how hard governements push back, public blockchain is here to stay. You CANNOT close Pandora’s box after it is open. But look inside, see there at the bottom? Yes, that is hope left inside. It is the hope that overall we are moving towards a better world!
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Yes it is surely possible sir. Many bitcoin users are holding it for their future knowing the fact that BItcoin continuously increasing. Bitcoin became popular because we are now in the digital age and we often depend ourselves in the internet; which is one of the characteristic of a cryptocurrency.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:32:31 AM

Many ICO projects this year, proof that cryptocurrency is the future, market cap has reached more than $ 150 billion and will continue to increase, I'm sure crypto is the future of global financial transaction system.
You are very much right. There is hardly any doubt in this ting that the future is of no other currency but the Digital currency. We need to make the best possible use of the Bitcoins in case we have them. If we don’t have Bitcoins then we should look out for the ways through which we can earn Bitcoins in order to have a comfortable life.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:42:42 AM

Working day by day crypto forex is turning out to be well-liked and obtaining acknowledged all around the designed international locations, crypto currency is employing in several ways and numerous sector. It is getting to be a substitute forex in current a long time, Japan already has authorized Bitcoin as a authorized currency, so it can be predicted that crypto currency will be a leading choice for getting a forex in the potential...
You are right. I think in exactly the very same way. I think there is hardly any reason to deny the importance and value of Bitcoin. It is indeed one of the great investments. It is a golden opportunity for all of us, now it up to us whether we can take advantage out of this opportunity or not.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

we are creating future step by step. i believe this will be future and we are creating it.
Bitcoin is the present and bitcoin will be the future no doubt in this. Bitcoin has the good potential in the market. So! Trading and investing can make money from it bitcoin is the big currency to use and to invest your money in it bitcoin has the good reputation in the world of the investment and the signature campaign so it is easy to make money from bitcoin.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

Absolutely right, crypto is the best part of future finance system. Very many ways to make money from crypto, are increasingly valuable as many investors believe that crypto has a bright future and deserves to be a popular and profitable investment option.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

The total market cap does not prove cryptocurrency world has that amount of money! It only a "fake" money and the volume trading important than this cap. Volume trading proves the market has many investors interested in Bitcoin or they do not care it in every time.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:30:15 PM

Absolutely right, crypto is the best part of future finance system. Very many ways to make money from crypto, are increasingly valuable as many investors believe that crypto has a bright future and deserves to be a popular and profitable investment option.
Cryptos are actually the tomorrow of fiat. They are future of the paper money, although it will take some time about 20-30 years to get to that point, I will advise you all to start investing in bitcoin or cryptos and try to make money from them either by investments or by online trading.
Hishand

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

Day by working day crypto forex is turning out to be well-liked and receiving approved close to the created countries, crypto forex is making use of in numerous ways and numerous sector. It is turning out to be a alternative forex in latest many years, Japan currently has approved Bitcoin as a lawful forex, so it can be predicted that crypto currency will be a top choice for being a forex in the potential...
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:51:26 AM

Yes it is surely possible sir. Many bitcoin users are holding it for their future knowing the fact that BItcoin continuously increasing. Bitcoin became popular because we are now in the digital age and we often depend ourselves in the internet; which is one of the characteristic of a cryptocurrency.
It is crystal clear to all those who are into technology and gadgets that bitcoins have a very bright future and in the near future, a lot many more people are going to invest into bitcoins. Bitcoins have already made many people popular because of drastic changes in their financial statuses.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:27:57 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 10:37:41 AM by Choyor

I agree. But it depends on the performance of the crypto itself, because not all crypto has a good performance, better crypto performance that will survive, and I think Bitcoin is the best, so it attracts a lot of interest. we need more time before it gets rich with crypto, and we still need more users and transactions to further increase the popularity and quality of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: