Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32569 times)
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

I agree cryto will be future money, but it will take a long time before you can be rich with crypto, we need more user to boost the popularity and we need more transaction using crypto to boost the price, so we still need a lot of time to get rich with crypto
I also believe that crypto will become our future and I hope it would happen. In addition to that, I think there are of processess if we want crypto become our future money. As of now cryptocurrency and cryptocoin are become more popular than before.
Cryptos would really progress but talking that it would become a future money or lets say to become a global currency then it wont really be possible. Crypto would really just remain on this range which it is typically designed on new way payment system and other innovations but talking on making it as a future money then it has less chance to happen.
First and foremost, I think I should correct some of your points. It is already becoming a global currency as long as several countries worldwide are beginning to adopt it. But whichever way, as long as we make transactions with it at the global level (one country to another), then I see no reason why it should not be classified as a global currency.

However, with respect to future money, I do not see that happening either as I am not sure any country will live their fiats for bitcoin. The only thing is it will be adopted and legalized for use in most countries and anyone can decide to make use of it if they wish as payment method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

If you have extra money lying around, you’d be surprised what you can do with it. With just a few dollars worth of Bitcoin you can start trading cryptocurrencies right now. There are no broker fees, there are no middlemen to deal with, nor really any barriers to entry or red tape. All you need is some percentage of a single Bitcoin. There is no reason not to try it out. If you can accept risking a few dollars, it’s a great way to get into cryptocurrency.
There have been never ever created any such amazing technology that is not just acting as currency but also as an investment. Bitcoin are the leaders of the crypto world and soon they are going to rule the whole world. Just bitcoin’ legalization is acting as hurdle for this act and soon this hurdle will be removed. There is seriously no need of wasting more time on thinking about investing into bitcoin or not.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

It seems that way, i think crypto will provide a good future for everyone who already recognize it and benefit from it. And i think that crypto currency can live for a long term to the future and will continuesly to making benefit everyone in financial problems or push the financial side of many peoples. The development of the era will certainly continue to be more modern, and the more ways to earn money in a more modern way, crypto currency is the way of it.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

If you have extra money lying around, you’d be surprised what you can do with it. With just a few dollars worth of Bitcoin you can start trading cryptocurrencies right now. There are no broker fees, there are no middlemen to deal with, nor really any barriers to entry or red tape. All you need is some percentage of a single Bitcoin. There is no reason not to try it out. If you can accept risking a few dollars, it’s a great way to get into cryptocurrency.
There have been never ever created any such amazing technology that is not just acting as currency but also as an investment. Bitcoin are the leaders of the crypto world and soon they are going to rule the whole world. Just bitcoin’ legalization is acting as hurdle for this act and soon this hurdle will be removed. There is seriously no need of wasting more time on thinking about investing into bitcoin or not.
The government cannot stop bitcoin and even if they will not legalize it we can still transact.
A lot of ways to make it possible as long as bitcoin will continue to exist, miners will make money from transactions and that's it.
This is our right, we have to protect it and let's not allow the government to control us again.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

Now more people and companies are investing into cryptocurrency so this becomes a very promising project for the future of us all. I hope the state does not interfere with the cryptocurrency project so that it can reduce unemployment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:31:57 PM

Cryptocurrency will be in the future for sure but im not saying all of it because not all makes a good performance. But i see bitcoin is just doing fine but we have to need more users so that it will be legalized worldwide and exchanging of it will be easy so that buying in store doesnt require cash anymore

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

I agree cryto will be future money, but it will take a long time before you can be rich with crypto, we need more user to boost the popularity and we need more transaction using crypto to boost the price, so we still need a lot of time to get rich with crypto

It is very possible to be rich with cryptos and faster but not with signature campaign stipend. If someone has money to invest on a promising coins, then one will be sure of being rich.
Promising coin you said! It takes a lot of research, some digging into the team and some whitepaper reading to know if a project is going to be successful or not. However, this still does not necessarily give a guarantee that the coin will succeed, so eventually it ends up being hopeful at the end that it can amount to something. I have tried to use other means anyway except for ICOs cause they can be so crazy sometimes.
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

We should profit while the open door is there and digital money is on its methods for beneficial ventures that each will profit. The eventual fate of bitcoin is currently ascending to its crest and the cost is high an incentive as of nowadays, that is the reason many requests to purchase and offer. We ought to have assurance to win cash from cryto monetary standards and I prescribe to begin contributing at exchanging of advanced cryptographic money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

It is very possible to be rich with cryptos and faster but not with signature campaign stipend. If someone has money to invest on a promising coins, then one will be sure of being rich.
Promising coin you said! It takes a lot of research, some digging into the team and some whitepaper reading to know if a project is going to be successful or not. However, this still does not necessarily give a guarantee that the coin will succeed, so eventually it ends up being hopeful at the end that it can amount to something. I have tried to use other means anyway except for ICOs cause they can be so crazy sometimes.

I suggest that instead of investing directly from ICOs, you wait for the coin to get into an exchanger before you buy. This way, you are going to get the coin for lower than the ICO price. Why? Because bounty participants are going to dump their coins right away. They don't really care about the campaign so they just dump it and make a quick buck from it. For example, what happened with the TrackR campaign. Most participants sold their coin at 0.00017ETH. Today, the price is already 0.00054ETH. Just think about how much money they could have made if only they have held their coin for a couple of days. Luckily, I still haven't sold my coin. I set it on 0.0007ETH. I think it will pump even more in the coming days.

I just think that all ICOs actually have a potential except for those ICOs that are created by newbies. Their images aren't even good, website isn't responsive, and have a lazy campaign manager. I think those are straightup way for you to lose money but of course there's still a chance that those coins get hyped. But, once they get hyped and once the big holders have sold their coin, the coin is already dead. No more pumping going on in the future. Just straight up one time pump and dump.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:16:27 PM

I also believe that crypto will become our future and I hope it would happen. In addition to that, I think there are of processess if we want crypto become our future money. As of now cryptocurrency and cryptocoin are become more popular than before.
It is true that crypto has really proven itself to be the future and has given us the opportunity to be a part of it (for those who are utilizing it anyway).

However, so many developments will still come up later on as this future starts becoming more glaring. As awareness keeps growing and bitcoin's popularity keep soaring, we will most definitely approach the future very fast.
Grapt1961

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:15:15 AM

So considerably so very good with the way issues are heading, the crypto world is producing huge impact globally which is a excellent factor for some of us who are in now, lead to I foresee the cost booming massively quickly despite the fact that over time, we will preserve seeing advancements and modifications for a greater cryptoworld. The long term is truly here!
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:24:24 AM

Not all crypto has a good performance. It will be a long time before you get rich in crypto. We need more transaction to boost the price of crypto
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

It is true that crypto has really proven itself to be the future and has given us the opportunity to be a part of it (for those who are utilizing it anyway).

However, so many developments will still come up later on as this future starts becoming more glaring. As awareness keeps growing and bitcoin's popularity keep soaring, we will most definitely approach the future very fast.

Its really that fast. Just this year alone bitcoin has risen to 300% or more and the crypto market cap close to 150B. I don't have the figure from last year but is a big jump I think. So it really means that more and more people are going into crypto, as a result the future is really bright for everyone.

We are lucky that we came in at the right time when this market is just in its infancy I might say. But its not to late to involved yourself in trading or just investing. But buying today and holding it for the long term, you will have the opportunity to give yourself a good profit in the future.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

Thats true. Crypto currencies are actually the main source of income for so many people around the world. With trading, so many unemployed and poor people in different countries are earning their living by working with crypto currencies. Its giving hope to many people and it is not hard to learn the basical things about it , or how to earn it
As a matter of fact, crypto currencies particularly bitcoin has changed the whole world completely. Now the definition of job has been changed very much. People are now fond of staying at home and earning their monthly income that going for day job and all the day listening to your rude boss. Digital currencies are indeed future of the world.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

Thats true. Crypto currencies are actually the main source of income for so many people around the world. With trading, so many unemployed and poor people in different countries are earning their living by working with crypto currencies. Its giving hope to many people and it is not hard to learn the basical things about it , or how to earn it
As a matter of fact, crypto currencies particularly bitcoin has changed the whole world completely. Now the definition of job has been changed very much. People are now fond of staying at home and earning their monthly income that going for day job and all the day listening to your rude boss. Digital currencies are indeed future of the world.

i am glad that I was born in this era because this era can give many people opportunity to make money and bitcoin is present to help more people to earn. they don't have to searching for a job in their real life but they can also search a job in internet because with internet, we can reach more places and many jobs available and we have unlimited source to work. and now new technologies is come and always come out, we should accepted or we can not follow the new era and I think in future, the digital currencies will be available.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

Definitely, crypto provide us a profitable market to earn and save money for future.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:04 PM

we are in early stage. So there is more to get profit. Just be clever and invest in crypto. We are building our own future.
Keep buying Bitcoin and altcoins.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

Definitely, crypto provide us a profitable market to earn and save money for future.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that crypto is definitely the future and we need to prepare ourselves for making a very good amount of money from it in the coming days. This present age is the age of technology and crypto currency is the new concept related to modern technology. We have to learn well so that we can get maximum benefit out of this thing.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

The whole world doesn't know that all of us crypto followers are making piles of cash because of this opportunity. Our advantage is we are the early adopters of this technology and before everyone knows all of this we are already millionaires.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

as the proverb is nothing is impossible. it is certain that krypto will become the main currency in the future, technology is now developing with the existence of crypto to be currency in every transaction precisely this will simplify the user and will turn to strengthen state economy.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: