Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32569 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

Yes it is true, and it certainly has been proven, the increase of bitcoin price for a year has reached 450%, even other cruptocurrency is higher that is ethereum reaches thousands of percent, can not be denied again that cryptocurrency make new rich people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
we don't know in the future we would see majority of countries are ban bitcoin instead of see bitcoin go high more popular and possible to use it for daily need as well as real money. but as bitcoin users i hope for better future for bitcoin. you can see nowadays many people are holding bitcoin and waiting to get big benefits in the future.
I don't think of the negative possibilities anymore, I just believe that bitcoin will become mainstream and will make me happy with my investment.
The price is rising and that matters to us, if this will continue we will see some great success by investors and I know this will be widely use since people also want to try a better system which is a decentralized one.
I also believe that bitcoin will be widely used by the people in this world because bitcoin is decentralized and it means that it has a lot of opportunities for the people who want to use it because they can make money with bitcoin and they are also secure because of the anonymity so they will not experience like identity theft and so on because security or identity is one of the most concern of bitcoin.
The usage of bitcoin around the globe keeps increasing based on the markets that start accepting bitcoin into their business. Money making is possible, through the different earning ways starting from faucets to trading of cryptocurrency. As a part the blockchain technology too is getting implemented all around, so surely crypto will be the future as an alternative to the mainstream fiat system.
I agree with you because crypto can actually stop a lot of poor people it could be the answer to world poverty we don't know just yet because not a lot people know about i would say if more people know about it it will surely be in our future.

Yes agree, the mistake of the centralized system is easily controlled so that the government and the authorities easily control the economy, this must be changed immediately and it is time we use cryptocurrecny to overcome poverty.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:52 AM

Yes it’s true the trend is changed people are giving preference to crypto currencies. People are thinking that it will make their future and that’s why people are working for earning of digital currencies. Once they enter into the trade business they become very happy and they make money through this. Crypto currencies are increasing day by day these all possible because it has a good future.
Yes its true bitcoin helps brighten one's future and i really believe on it because i have already observed the income thru bitcoin it is bigger than my regular salary from the company of which i currently work., so lets have to grab the opportunity..lets work for it, bitcoin is really a big help.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

Yes it’s true the trend is changed people are giving preference to crypto currencies. People are thinking that it will make their future and that’s why people are working for earning of digital currencies. Once they enter into the trade business they become very happy and they make money through this. Crypto currencies are increasing day by day these all possible because it has a good future.
Yes its true bitcoin helps brighten one's future and i really believe on it because i have already observed the income thru bitcoin it is bigger than my regular salary from the company of which i currently work., so lets have to grab the opportunity..lets work for it, bitcoin is really a big help.
Same here my weekly income here in joining signature campaign used to be half of my entire month salary and I can say that my life is different having enough money. That is why I am grabbing every opportunity I have in crypto because I know that someday I will become rich too just like the others.
alex_aaa

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

Crypto is the future, and we are lucky to understand that at the very early stage of cryptocurrencies development

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:37:52 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Cyrptocurrency is truly our future. If we invest at right investment it will result with a great profit. If we greatly getting a lot of profit then our investment will be growing immediately and will result  to a better future.

There are many cryptocurrency that has progressing now a days. And they different value on exchange rate it. In this crypto you are probably giving a bright future, this is bitcoin you can earn money out of it. The price of bitcoin will go even further and higher. Thats the good thing of bitcoin currency.
Nope, it only good for speculation when it still can not be legally and get accept from the government.
To be honest, I always worry the government will ban Bitcoin in anywhere.
In that time, we can not use Bitcoin and exchange it to FIAT easily as now.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

Crypto is the future, and we are lucky to understand that at the very early stage of cryptocurrencies development
Yes, crypto is the future of the entire economic system. So know it better during the early days of its existence is good for a bigger profiting in the future. Now itself several countries have made plans of functioning on their own digital currency.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:43:42 AM

Cyrptocurrency is truly our future. If we invest at right investment it will result with a great profit. If we greatly getting a lot of profit then our investment will be growing immediately and will result  to a better future.
In the present world of technology, things are changing quite rapidly. With the modernization, if we want to make a good amount of profit in the future then we have to trust on bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed a very good way if earning money and is the best way of investing your money in the present days. You need to learn well about bitcoin and it will give you what all which you are expecting to have in your life.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

i hope so, i believe that crypto currency is the future, that is why i am earning and saving cryptocurrency today so that in the near future i can exchange it in a higher value and make more and more money.  Grin

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

That's why we need now to buy many bitcoins as we can. The bitcoin showing the good progress in the cryptocurrency market and I know that it will continue to grow up.
Macukica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

I believe that the crypto is the currency of the future and that many people will invest their money in it. Cool
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:29:37 AM

Yes crypto is future, In future It will be most secure currency in the world. I think World govts. can also release their crypto currency like fiat as centralize crypto currency for eg There was new on 15 October Russia may soon issue its own official blockchain-based currency, the CryptoRuble crypto has bright future.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

i hope so, i believe that crypto currency is the future, that is why i am earning and saving cryptocurrency today so that in the near future i can exchange it in a higher value and make more and more money.  Grin
On the off chance that you are holding your coins you are doing extremely awesome in light of the fact that in future you will acquire more by having a great deal of bitcoin on the grounds that we realize that bitcoin is one the best approach to 10,000 USD which is conceivable toward the finish of year so we should keep hold our bitcoin and afterward discharge after the finish of year.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:54:16 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 04:34:02 PM by faceoff97

There is a big possibility that cryptosystem is going to be the future of trading and investment. But at this moment, there are still lot of thing that needs to be developed. Even Bitcoin has things to developed like fast transaction and high transaction fee. Not all crypto has potential anf will last until the future, there were coins that was meant just to make money from others. But on the other hand, there are still crypto we can trust on, these are those who has specific use and may be an essential for many of us.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

I agree to this that the future is the cryptocurrency and we need to make money from it or it is better to say to invest to it so we can have a bright future too aside from having an asset we can also get a lot of benefits for early adopting the cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and many more.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

I also feel the same way. And I expecting that in near future since we are the first one saw the development, we might have a new career because of this. And I also hoping that cryptocurrency and its development would teach in schools and make more people be aware of it and use it as part of their lives.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

Crypto is the future of financial assets and management. And while this is still young get to ride with it already because you might regret and will blame yourself for not getting with it on it's early stage. I believe in crypto, bitcoin and other alt coins that I'm holding. This is the best and strongest investment that I've got so that's why I have invested some of my savings with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

I also feel the same way. And I expecting that in near future since we are the first one saw the development, we might have a new career because of this. And I also hoping that cryptocurrency and its development would teach in schools and make more people be aware of it and use it as part of their lives.

of course, we are all here hoping that crypto can grow quickly, because in this case crypto can help us all, not only that, we know whose name crypto is very lucky. because in this case there are still many who do not know crpto as well.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

I agree cryto will be future money, but it will take a long time before you can be rich with crypto, we need more user to boost the popularity and we need more transaction using crypto to boost the price, so we still need a lot of time to get rich with crypto

Yes, I believe that even though the cryptocurrency is the future of money and transactions, what you said here that its gonna take more time and a bit more years is correct as I see it. Making money out of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is definitely profitable and one of the most easiest way of getting rich now. Just know how it actually works and you will be rich.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Same here my weekly income here in joining signature campaign used to be half of my entire month salary and I can say that my life is different having enough money. That is why I am grabbing every opportunity I have in crypto because I know that someday I will become rich too just like the others.
yes joining the Signature campaign is the best Way to earn bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will be the best currency of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is giving the chance for all the people who are investing in the bitcoin, the value and the importance of the bitcoin will give you the best thing for all the people if you are having the income I am the bitcoin earners and it will give me the bright future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: