Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32573 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:44:02 PM

Yes, invest in crypto so that we can make a better future. We can earn in trading crypto and by improving our skills we can earn more. Investing in ICO will help also to get a higher profit specially when it is a good and promising one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:32:21 AM

Yes, invest in crypto so that we can make a better future. We can earn in trading crypto and by improving our skills we can earn more. Investing in ICO will help also to get a higher profit specially when it is a good and promising one.
The easiest way to earn is just to hold, trading is very risky as you might lose your money when you make a wrong decision.
It's like gambling that you need to make a decision whether to buy at the given price and hope the price will rise so you can sell for a profit, I believe there are a lot of people who are successful in trading but it's not an easy journey and not everyone has a time to spend to be an active trader so just buy and hold.

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:08:01 AM

Yes, the future is around the universe of crypto-coins. We have a whole collection of advantages that range from uncalibration to the ease of handling cryptos.At the moment for this market to grow we have to expand the number of users, the greater the number of people using the higher the visibility, the greater the acceptance and also the greater amount of money around this market. Something really big is waiting for us who uses crypto.
0bc0rdate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

Btbeanremansithe full. It's my most favoritist part of the crypto world.i 
tailorlens

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

Do you want to know a secret? The future you are saying is actually happening now, in real time. So, don't hesitate and wait any longer.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Cant give you any final answer,but i assure to you that the price of bitcoin will go even further and higher.for now you must start earning bitcoin hold it for that one speacial day.
We cannot say what the future brings for us. I mean we are not still sure what will happen in the future. But why not be ready for it. We can start earning and saving now with bitcoin and be ready for the future. Because we can say that bitcoin will still be rising it's price, actually everyday the price rises up. Atleast we'll have the advantages of it.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

In my opinion crypto is better to be sa IT is. And money Will come in support IT.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Do you want to know a secret? The future you are saying is actually happening now, in real time. So, don't hesitate and wait any longer.

Many people believe that in future Bitcoin may even reach around 50K. So should buy now otherwise you will regret later.
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:42:25 AM

I also think that the crypto are our future.
And I believe that bitcoin can reach a mark of $ 100,000 after 2-3 years. Therefore, we need to prepare now.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Crypto has a lot of advantages if you place assets into it and it is absolutely profitable to hold the cryptocurrency for long yet.
Difficult to find the best coin or when to buy if you have to benefit from crypto you should need hug study about cryptocurrency
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

Crypto has a lot of advantages if you place assets into it and it is absolutely profitable to hold the cryptocurrency for long yet.
Difficult to find the best coin or when to buy if you have to benefit from crypto you should need hug study about cryptocurrency
Education and money is the key to success, you need to have both if you want to be successful in crypto investing.
There are a lot of coins where you can invest but you need to have a full education on what you are holding, when you succeed, you could
grow your money and you might get a big profit. Not guaranteed that all your investment will succeed but the rate that we see in some successful
project could already make you rich.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

yes, I think there are many people who think like that. and I'm sure, many people are engaged in the field of crypto just to get big profits. I even think of building a business that accepts payments with cryptocurrency.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:15 AM

Indeed, that documented has 3 components. Properly explained, in fact it explains howfiat forexis made. 
Well explained! This is a fact that very little portion of world population is suing bitcoin currently but still the prices are very high, we can easily imagine when the bitcoin is completely mined out and the whole world is using it. The prices of bitcoin will be then beyond the imaginations of the investors or bitcoiners.

Crypto currencies especially bitcoin is the future of the world and we should never ever miss any chance of getting involved into bitcoin.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

Cryptocurrency has been named as the money of the next generation or the new era due to its features that promotes development and growth over time. It is true that crypto is the future for it exhibits the traits that is far advanced compared to other investment ventures. We should take note that usage (or centralization) of crypto is a big possibility, however the adaptation towards this platform may not be as easy. I guess it will flourish in the future alongside fiat to aid its growth.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:11 PM

Cant give you any final answer,but i assure to you that the price of bitcoin will go even further and higher.for now you must start earning bitcoin hold it for that one speacial day.
We cannot say what the future brings for us. I mean we are not still sure what will happen in the future. But why not be ready for it. We can start earning and saving now with bitcoin and be ready for the future. Because we can say that bitcoin will still be rising it's price, actually everyday the price rises up. Atleast we'll have the advantages of it.
Although the price of Bitcoin is increasing to high and high more every day, but can you guarantee it keep this trend forever?
Who are the people always ready to buy your Bitcoin at high price?
Only the speculators, the rich are the smart people and they like to buying Bitcoin at cheap price instead of high price.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

As we realized there is no better future with fiat we choose bitcoin is better for future. I even agree with you there are even countries did not accept crypto currencies and I think it is one of the hindrances to blown-out the crypto. Many other types of crypto can be high in value at this time but for the future crypto may not last long. But bitcoin has been seen and proven to be the best crypto from the past until now even better in the future. I recommend to go with bitcoin as it is the master of crypto currency.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:31:26 PM

As we realized there is no better future with fiat we choose bitcoin is better for future. I even agree with you there are even countries did not accept crypto currencies and I think it is one of the hindrances to blown-out the crypto. Many other types of crypto can be high in value at this time but for the future crypto may not last long. But bitcoin has been seen and proven to be the best crypto from the past until now even better in the future. I recommend to go with bitcoin as it is the master of crypto currency.

Bitcoin is indeed the first crypto currency and master of crypto but we cannot ignore the fact that there are other altcoins which are progressing well at the moment and setting new trend for investors to invest in altcoins more than btc because their value is yet to be at the level of bitcoin but they do have potential and literally growing the same way bitcoin did I'm it's mid days

Am I spamming? Report me!
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:43:06 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin is increasing to high and high more every day, but can you guarantee it keep this trend forever?
Who are the people always ready to buy your Bitcoin at high price?
Only the speculators, the rich are the smart people and they like to buying Bitcoin at cheap price instead of high price.

"Although the price of Bitcoin is increasing to high and high more every day, but can you guarantee it keep this trend forever?"

Actually, yes, yes we can. How? Simple. Bitcoin is based on deflation. Unlike current fiat money, Bitcoin doesn't keep getting printed and lose value. In fact, it is the exact opposite. Bitcoin is capped at 21,000,000 coins. There will never be more or less. And over time, BTC gets lost. Some people forget or lose their private keys, and in general this is how it works. This creates more demand forever, and thus increase the price forever also. Simple economic. Demand and supply. That is how Bitcoin works and why the price will always increase.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
deathwish

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Those who predict XXXXX for the value of bitcoin are just wild guesses (or raw hopes or publicity stunts or perception)... No one can predict how much it will be in the next 2 -3 years. There are many factors that will govern its growth. There will be growth but how much no none can say.

2017 has been the year of growth of Cryptocurrency. 2018, in my mind, will be the year of regulations on cryptocurrency. It will grow but not at the pace it has in 2017. This also is just a GUESS.

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:53:40 PM

Those who predict XXXXX for the value of bitcoin are just wild guesses (or raw hopes or publicity stunts or perception)... No one can predict how much it will be in the next 2 -3 years. There are many factors that will govern its growth. There will be growth but how much no none can say.

2017 has been the year of growth of Cryptocurrency. 2018, in my mind, will be the year of regulations on cryptocurrency. It will grow but not at the pace it has in 2017. This also is just a GUESS.

Yes well, that's what we do in this forum huh? Speculate about what scenario's could happen and how they could play out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: