Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32573 times)
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Make money could only do on green always rising markets , thats all no chance to make money on correction markets like we have now because you will only loose , so we need do others job too to earn money when markets red.
There are many other ways to make money such as learning about the blockchain technology. I have heard that many companies are trying to find a worker who really knows about this tech because they believe that with this tech in their hand, they can make a lot of money. Therefore, learning bitcoin and crypto is also a way to make money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

Exactly! Attitudes towards currencies have changed considerably. Everyone sees that, it can't be ignored. However, it's not all about bitcoin. Our crypto options have widened greatly. Interest in new technology has grown beyond expectations.
Yes people now getting awareness about bitcoin, they now accepting the importance of bitcoin in our daily life. Although people in current time mostly use bitcoin for trading and investment purposes but still a time will come when we will become able to use bitcoin in our business and for shopping purposes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:38:24 PM by bytomboy1234

Make money could only do on green always rising markets , thats all no chance to make money on correction markets like we have now because you will only loose , so we need do others job too to earn money when markets red.
I think we are lucky because we are now taking part in making the future and crypto currencies are the future in terms of transactions. But only the technology of it wanted by some companies to adopt, the blockchain technology. However, crypto's are now becoming popular and that's going to make the companies to be forced to use crypto and no doubt crypto as a whole worth alot in the future.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Crypto I believe it is the future and we all know it is still growing day by day so we need to learn more and to experience it more, to understand what is the best way to get benefit on it and by that I'm sure everyone of us will become successful because we are in the right tract.
I think it is the important to have good knowledge about the cryptocurrencies because it will become a way for you to make money from them because you will know how significant is the cryptocurrency in this world and how can it really change the world in payment system because of its fast transactions and also more affordable fees than others.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
In the near future, I know cryptocurrency will be known to the world. There will be more investors. And we all going to be rich and could achieve our dreams.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

its unlikely to hold bitcoins for a long time. the mere fact that this coin may drop and loss it value unpredictably proves that it is unpleasant to just hold it. holder should always monitor everyday the trend of the currency, make exchanges when they think the price could give them a big profit... holding it may end up losing everything... just my thoughts.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
that was okay but it depends in the crypto's situation if it was right to hold many or not so only need to do is to learn more and watch more news about crypto for more information to know.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

In the near future, I know cryptocurrency will be known to the world. There will be more investors. And we all going to be rich and could achieve our dreams.
Yeah crypto currency is becoming popular day by day and getting accepted around the developed countries, crypto currency is using in many ways and many sector. It is becoming a alternative currency in recent years, Japan already has approved Bitcoin as a legal currency, so it can be predicted that crypto currency will be a top choice for being a currency in the future.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

I think only some crypto will be future money.These are BTC and ETH.
I have the feeling that the maintenance of the crypto is one of the difficult task and most of the coins will fail once the legalization of the crypto currency will start around the world. Only a few currencies will be left but those which will be left behind will be the ones which will have a very strong management system behind them. In my opinion only those currencies will be left which are offering a high profit in the market right now because they are the ones which are trusted a lot in the world due to their chracteristics.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

I agree to this that the future is the cryptocurrency and we need to make money from it or it is better to say to invest to it so we can have a bright future too aside from having an asset we can also get a lot of benefits for early adopting the cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin,waves and many more.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

For now we appreciates what bitcoin had to offer and we earn in it cause  no  government can manipulate  this but we dont know until when
 If ever government learns how to collided in it we expect a more complicated system a lot of  papers to provide before we can't participate in it  and the fear that the government will gain a more profit than the users if ever crypto will legalised

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

i am thinking that altcoin is going to be a good future in crypto and in reality life because altcoin have a chance for this and we can see there is many altcoin that is prepare to go in that direction and there are many good list of altcoin that we can see in the market with the good purpose with their project.
Do not hesitate in introducing cryptocurrency as a future currency and especially Bitcoin. You can use Altcoin but is not much profitable and you can not even compare Altcoin with Bitcoin as witnesses by their value.
Twitter and payment service square are two systems and its CEO Jack Dorsey today said that I believe Bitcoin is a leading future cryptocurrency. He further said that Blockchain technology made it more approachable. Due to this Jack Dorsey decided that Square will develop more options for interacting with bitcoin.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

I think It would be awesome if sometime crypto get worldwide distribute and I think it would helpful in increasing its popularity. Bitcoin was the initial of all, and see how it is going presently is wonderful, with all the adopters around the world.Many years ago, I considered in cryptocoins only as a way to get fiat in exchange, but now I feel it would be better to use it as it was made, since of this, now I think only in retailer bitcoins for the foreseeable future.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Many coins and ICO raises the interest among cryptocurrency to make everyone interested in investing, that this cryptocurrency continues to increase in the market share makes it so that many governments feel necessary to create rules.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

I think only some crypto will be future money.These are BTC and ETH.
I have the feeling that the maintenance of the crypto is one of the difficult task and most of the coins will fail once the legalization of the crypto currency will start around the world. Only a few currencies will be left but those which will be left behind will be the ones which will have a very strong management system behind them. In my opinion only those currencies will be left which are offering a high profit in the market right now because they are the ones which are trusted a lot in the world due to their chracteristics.
I think it will depend on demand and on the interest of the people,  government will regularize only such currencies whose demand is more in market and which can facilitate the people more. For example bitcoin demand is increasing from time to time and therefore we can expect that governments will first regularize bitcoin because of its increasing demand.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

We are lovers of cryptocurrency. I have been watching the cryptocurrency market for more than a year and I have seen so many changes in the birth of new technologies. Crypto is well known and the world is recognizing them. At present there are many blockchain technology companies that are Google, Facebook, Alibaba, Samsung, Apple and more. I believe that in a very short time we will see the explosion of crypto.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

That is true that crypto is the future so we should make money from it, and now is the perpect time to buy a lot of coin, because the market is red and we should buy bitcoin now because the price of it now is only $7$400 and i know that holding bitcoin for long time can help us to be rich.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

Yes I also agree I hear here in my country lot's of people are getting rich when they started joining in using it and I think it also can give me a break even though I don't have a great knowledge about bitcoin that's I keep reading and searching about it and as of now I just invest to my coins that I see my better future in the next few months that will come to earn more profit in my investments.

Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

...I think it's not impossible because crypto is a  part of new currency technology and it has a potential to improve the economy specially to those cryptos  had a quality performance  like bitcoin. But it depends on a leadership of every country that has a potential skills about crypto technology.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:56:51 AM by Farhan786

I can not say anything perfectly, because now cryptocoin prices decrease. Last year's price was much higher. What can be predicted in the future, because many governments are against crypto. Terrorists can use it to earn illegal income. So I can not say anything correctly.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: