Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:28:07 PM

Watching. I wonder if you can really do this and bring in a profit for the investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Our crowdfund will be escrowed using a 2-of-3 multi-signature address.
Please do not send funds directly to this address!

Confirmation: Dabs's Post:
Confirmation: SebastianJu Post:

So how do you invest???

Edit: Just curious, not going to invest in this lol.....looks like op invested the 31 btc  Tongue

Hi, to participate must subscribe to https://ico.cryptoforecast.com the page will generate a btc address on which to send.

thanks for interesting

lol whats the point of having an escrow address if i send funds to an address on your site? you could easily scam us, or am i missing something?

you may like the project or not. you may invest in the ico or not.

you may like or not that devs are mostly well known italian crypto people. you may still think that Italy is pizza and mandolino...

but you can't say it's a scam, as it is the most transparent ico I've seen so far. until you explain what point I'm missing...

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:48:52 PM

so the ico start they raise a lot of bitcoin already full italian project and staff they have escrow,they will ad many altcoins so i will invest for sure in this project
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

Can we know the list of altcoins that will be added?

Will be added, Monero - dash - Ethereum - litecoin and other...

We do not add alt all, must have specific requirements, such as; daily volume beyond a certain threshold, average high capitalization, be traded on exchange at least 1 year.

You can use a bitcoin wallet as long as they have the possibility to import the privKey https://www.omniwallet.org in order to move the token.

ahh ok .... i will use omniwallet... thanks... and why 2fa didnt work ? activated and  logged in smoothly without entering any code   

Sorry for the inconvenience,
the 2fa will be activated soon, be patient. Your account is safe even without it, no one can steal anything.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

I asked questions earlier about how cryptoforcast would generate data info for a new coin that gets listed on an exchange with good prediction to give almost an 80% success since it has absolutely no record stored, am not particularly sure it was answered.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

I asked questions earlier about how cryptoforcast would generate data info for a new coin that gets listed on an exchange with good prediction to give almost an 80% success since it has absolutely no record stored, am not particularly sure it was answered.

Read some messages above  Smiley

Can we know the list of altcoins that will be added?

Will be added, Monero - dash - Ethereum - litecoin and other...

We do not add alt all, must have specific requirements, such as; daily volume beyond a certain threshold, average high capitalization, be traded on exchange at least 1 year.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
enigmatical

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:13:03 PM

This is a downside to it, meaning it cant be used for all newer coins obviously, imagine ARK doing so well and this tool cant be put to use on it, so many traders would still adopt their other means of FA and TA to trade.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

Interesting!What is the difference bettewn AUGUR,GNOSIS and Cryptoforecast?
pappomappo

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

I think ICO is already failed.

Considering that this ico was announced months ago and 50% bonus was on first day, and they only collected 40 btc, noone will invest now after bonus 50% has gone.

and there are so much hidden "mistake", like 50% bonus is not showing on site, i can't believe they made such a newbie mistake,they spent so much time shilling,hyping and writing bullshit on chat, how is possible they made such a mistake on one of the most important stuff?

Shame!

Hope escrow will write smething about this mistake from dev.....they already have a issue on first day.
vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

Considering that this ico was announced months ago and 50% bonus was on first day, and they only collected 40 btc, noone will invest now after bonus 50% has gone.

and there are so much hidden "mistake", like 50% bonus is not showing on site, i can't believe they made such a newbie mistake,they spent so much time shilling,hyping and writing bullshit on chat, how is possible they made such a mistake on one of the most important stuff?

Shame!

Hope escrow will write smething about this mistake from dev.....they already have a issue on first day.

Surely it will fail because the high proportion of bonus, they have poor design, but augur and gnosis are perfect desgined.
bifabu.com

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

Listed  https://www.ico-list.com/index.php?m=Index&a=detail&id=142

blockexplorer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

First day bonus not showing.
Ico address not update istant but only 2 times a day (it's impossible to know real investors or auto-buy from team).

Lack of communicatin to solve issues.
They launched an ico on holydays,they trolling every second, but if you ask them to solve bonus issue they answer "we have no time, it's holyday"

I think i want a refund now. hope to not start a scam accusation against escrows as well.
enigmatical

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

The main difference between gnosis and Augur is the way event resolving works. Augur uses a reputation token system (REPS). Anyone who owns tokens can participate in the voting process to select the correct outcome. Those who vote for the correct choice are rewarded. In contrast, Gnosis can work with any kind of oracle which functions as automated program able to decide certain decision problems in a single operation. It runs on fact server which relies on gnosis as third party to resolve events and on the other cryptoforecast is an application based on an algorithm called pillar developed for traders and developers, to forecast the future movement of BTC or other cryptourrencies.
pappomappo

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

Shame!

Surely it will fail because the high proportion of bonus, they have poor design, but augur and gnosis are perfect desgined.

Agree,
Poor design,issues,newbie dev. they hoping probably in a high partecipation on day 1 with 50% bonus, nw they have so much probems cause noone will invest anymore without bonus.

I was smell scam from day one, now it's confirmed.
blockexplorer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

that's funny:
One of their team members just posted 2 pics of himself on the sea.
Congrats! after 24 hours from ico start, you already deserve to go on the beach.
screenshot made. Everything will go on accusation scam thread asap.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

lol whats the point of having an escrow address if i send funds to an address on your site? you could easily scam us, or am i missing something?

I pointed that out way before!
enigmatical

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

The main difference between gnosis and Augur is the way event resolving works. Augur uses a reputation token system (REPS). Anyone who owns tokens can participate in the voting process to select the correct outcome. Those who vote for the correct choice are rewarded. In contrast, Gnosis can work with any kind of oracle which functions as automated program able to decide certain decision problems in a single operation. It runs on fact server which relies on gnosis as third party to resolve events and on the other cryptoforecast is an application based on an algorithm called pillar developed for traders and developers, to forecast the future movement of BTC or other cryptourrencies.

The downside of Augur's system is that market makers have to split the collected fees with the people participated in the voting process. Unlike Gnosis, where market makers pay nothing for the Fact server information.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:57:13 AM

that's funny:
Congrats! after 24 hours from ico start, you already deserve to go on the beach.

I can't find it serious since it is the easter holidays, and I assure you that even yesterday, in rotation, were present in the channels to give assistance and participate in the discussion
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:12:11 AM

that's funny:

So, tell me, my friend... do you have a family? Are you married? Do you have children? Here in Italy is holidays and the dev who posted this picture sacrified many dayst to work on the project, deducting time to stay with his family. He is not the only one dev, so the team is all active and ready, also in these days.

You are such a poor person if you think that a morning at the sea with your children can be considered a sign of weakness. The team is not of one person. Think about it.
pappomappo

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

I pointed that out way before!

True!
BIG RED FLAG HERE
They want funds to be sended on their address and few time a day thei transfer on escrow address.
Not fair, no trasarency at all. easy way to be scammed.

No thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: