Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

so, how long it will take to realesed?  Huh

The application will be issued immediately.
We decided to bring forward the roadmap and go out with a forecast of a currency other than Bitcoin.. Soon there will be a surprise to users who have invested in crowdfunding.

Stay tuned.
ooh okay, its mean not have launch date, right ? just waiting for invest

Crowdfunding is already open here https://ico.cryptoforecast.com

If you want to try the demo here https://cryptoforecast.com

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gallo_number_one

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

Sono stato uno dei primi utenti a partecipare all'ico, ed avevo effettuato la registazione alla demo tempestivamente per verificarne il funzionamento personalmente.

Quello che posso dire è che questo servizio, ha migliorato notevolmente il mio trading dandomi la possibilità di realizzare dei profitti in questo mese di aprile. (Il forecast demo genera la previsione del bitcoin dall'1 Aprile al 30.)
Come? Ho sfruttato il servizio in modo da poter entrare su alcune Altcoin che avevo individuato ad un prezzo piu vantaggioso di quello prefissato prima di avere a disposizione il forecast.
Poichè la previsione dava il Bitcoin in salita con una spinta piuttosto decisa a partire dal 18 aprile, ho deciso di rimanere fermo sul mercato, aspettando che un eventuale pump provocasse uno storno delle altcoin in modo da poterle acquistare a prezzo piu basso.

Esempio: Expanse aveva toccato 0.00083 e dall'analisi che avevo fatto (prima di utilizzare il forecast) avevo scelto come entry 0.0007. Successivamente servendomi del servizio ho capito che se avessi attesso lo sviluppo del pump previsto, avrei potuto posizionarmi su exp ad un prezzo migliore. Infatti sono riuscito ad entrare a 0.00051.

Vi consiglio di testare la demo perchè rimarrete increduli.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:01:49 PM

usually the max investment is in the inital days when bonus is high, but who knows there might be a suprise her....good luck!!!!
bitcoinnee

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

@dev ,when i register the cft website ,I cant receive my activation mail. Sad Sad Sad

MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:14:54 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 06:57:18 AM by MarioV

Sono stato uno dei primi utenti a partecipare all'ico, ed avevo effettuato la registazione alla demo tempestivamente per verificarne il funzionamento personalmente.

Quello che posso dire è che questo servizio, ha migliorato notevolmente il mio trading dandomi la possibilità di realizzare dei profitti in questo mese di aprile. (Il forecast demo genera la previsione del bitcoin dall'1 Aprile al 30.)
Come? Ho sfruttato il servizio in modo da poter entrare su alcune Altcoin che avevo individuato ad un prezzo piu vantaggioso di quello prefissato prima di avere a disposizione il forecast.
Poichè la previsione dava il Bitcoin in salita con una spinta piuttosto decisa a partire dal 18 aprile, ho deciso di rimanere fermo sul mercato, aspettando che un eventuale pump provocasse uno storno delle altcoin in modo da poterle acquistare a prezzo piu basso.

Esempio: Expanse aveva toccato 0.00083 e dall'analisi che avevo fatto (prima di utilizzare il forecast) avevo scelto come entry 0.0007. Successivamente servendomi del servizio ho capito che se avessi attesso lo sviluppo del pump previsto, avrei potuto posizionarmi su exp ad un prezzo migliore. Infatti sono riuscito ad entrare a 0.00051.

So you've used the bitcoin forecast in an alternative way to invest in altcoins. Usually, the trend of bitcoin and alts is inverse ;-)
puffer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

@dev ,when i register the cft website ,I cant receive my activation mail. Sad Sad Sad
Would you kindly check your spam inbox thanks.

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:03:40 AM

Hi everyone! We fixed some dashboard problems, now you can clearly see the bonus.

Two-factor authentication was enabled, it is necessary to provide to the scan of the new code if activated.

If you have login problems, please contact our support.

If you see your balance is 0 it’s perfectly normal: founds are sent on the main address.

We hare happy to say that registrations on the website are increasing and we arrived at 150 users. Have fun!
so they work hard on this project,the ico is on the right way
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

BTC    wow, it seems that the forecast does not miss the trend     BTC
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

By summing up, how many and which altcoins will be enabled in your forecast?
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:55:02 AM

we are planning to forecast the alt market, for some of them, depending on volume and market cap. It will all depends on how the ICO will proceed. If we will have enough founds we will improve the altcoin market better and with more alt-coins. So if your goal is to reach an instrument like this one please share the project with friends Smiley
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

we are planning to forecast the alt market, for some of them, depending on volume and market cap. It will all depends on how the ICO will proceed. If we will have enough founds we will improve the altcoin market better and with more alt-coins. So if your goal is to reach an instrument like this one please share the project with friends Smiley

I'm rather confident that next one will be ETH. Can't wait to see it... !!!

Eldest

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

I'm rather confident that next one will be ETH. Can't wait to see it... !!!

Well if you participated on ICO you will not to wait too much: from 1st to 10th May we will realse a special version of CryptoForecast with the secondary cryptocurrency, only for ICO investors.
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:49:59 PM

I was one of the first users to participate in the ico, and I made the recording of the demo in a timely manner to verify the operation personally.

What I can say is that this service, has greatly improved my trading, giving me the opportunity to realise profits in this month of April. (Forecast demo generates the prediction of the bitcoin from April 1 to 30.)
How? I took advantage of the service so you can get in on some Altcoin that I had found for a price cheaper than target before the forecast.
As the forecast gave the Bitcoin in the climb with a thrust rather strong from the 18th of April, I decided to stay on the market, waiting for a possible pump cause a reversal of the altcoin so that you can buy at a lower price.

Example: Expanse had touched 0.00083 and from the analysis that I did (before using the forecast) I had chosen as entry 0.0007. Then with the help of the service, I realized that if I had the current ad campaign is designed for the development of the pump provided, I could position myself on exp at a better price. In fact, I managed to get to 0.00051.

I recommend to test the demo because you will be incredulous.
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

highly recommend it to all the international friends, the post below is of an Italian friend who has had a positive experience with Cryptoforecast
Gallo_number_one

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

So you've used the bitcoin forecast in an alternative way to invest in altcoins. Usually, the trend of bitcoin and alts is inverse ;-)

Exactly, the forecast is not an oracle. It's a tool that combines with its own trading system can yield remarkable results. In my case, as I do not like buying bitcoin, I decided to use it in this way. Thanks to the service, I can know the trend of the bitcoin and understand when to hold or when to sell my altcoin
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

The thread is obviously an English thread, using a google translator would be your best help, why write in italian? Grin Cheesy Grin
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:47:33 PM

I was one of the first users to participate in the ico, and I made the recording of the demo in a timely manner to verify the operation personally.

What I can say is that this service, has greatly improved my trading, giving me the opportunity to realise profits in this month of April. (Forecast demo generates the prediction of the bitcoin from April 1 to 30.)
How? I took advantage of the service so you can get in on some Altcoin that I had found for a price cheaper than target before the forecast.
As the forecast gave the Bitcoin in the climb with a thrust rather strong from the 18th of April, I decided to stay on the market, waiting for a possible pump cause a reversal of the altcoin so that you can buy at a lower price.

Example: Expanse had touched 0.00083 and from the analysis that I did (before using the forecast) I had chosen as entry 0.0007. Then with the help of the service, I realized that if I had the current ad campaign is designed for the development of the pump provided, I could position myself on exp at a better price. In fact, I managed to get to 0.00051.

This is indeed an exciting result, one of the most interesting av seen so far on this thread, kudos on the first-hand detailed testimony on the demo tool.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

This is indeed an exciting result, one of the most interesting av seen so far on this thread, kudos on the first-hand detailed testimony on the demo tool.

Is it a cryptoforecast lol. I originally thought the name is cryptoforest. What a fucken hell is this? Are u building the new augur? I was on the fence about touching expanse and bought pink instead. Now, sitting on a pile of a freshly printed cash, I cant complain about my decision. Its nice and all that u are trying to bring exposure to their scammy forecasting app, but why are u babbling about thrust? Where the fuck do u see that thrust? Its the last pre-dump sucker candle.

Eldest

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

Is it a cryptoforecast lol. I originally thought the name is cryptoforest. What a fucken hell is this? Are u building the new augur? I was on the fence about touching expanse and bought pink instead. Now, sitting on a pile of a freshly printed cash, I cant complain about my decision. Its nice and all that u are trying to bring exposure to their scammy forecasting app, but why are u babbling about thrust? Where the fuck do u see that thrust? Its the last pre-dump sucker candle.

Hi , please try our demo version. https://www.cryptoforecast.com/
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

hello and congratulations again, that fantastic tool   Grin I want to ask the team if you can write two lines to overlay, how do I have a good comparison when I put them one on top of the other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: