Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

I tried the demo on April 12 and saw the trend that Cryptoforecast predicted. I decided to buy 1 BTC on April 14 because in the chart was the lowest price and then it grew: so I did and, to date, I'm happy to be trusted in their analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

yess demo seems working well i hope final version is also better...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

usually the max investment is in the inital days when bonus is high, but who knows there might be a suprise her....good luck!!!!

We seriously look forward to miracles in the days ahead to hit target and surpass it.
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

I tried the demo on April 12 and saw the trend that Cryptoforecast predicted. I decided to buy 1 BTC on April 14 because in the chart was the lowest price and then it grew: so I did and, to date, I'm happy to be trusted in their analysis.

Hi Mario, we are happy to hear you did a gain with our prediction. We are ready to upgrade the service to give to you all the best service we can. Stay tuned and good trading!
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

Hi Mario, we are happy to hear you did a gain with our prediction. We are ready to upgrade the service to give to you all the best service we can. Stay tuned and good trading!

I heard some extra tool is being added shortly to the demo. Eldest do you know what's all about?

Eldest

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

I heard some extra tool is being added shortly to the demo. Eldest do you know what's all about?

Yes, for people that will contribute to the ICO we managed a special gift: an extension of the forecast service form 1st to 10th may with added another secret cryptocurrency. We will integrate this crypto to the basic version of the app. If ico will be a success (overr 100BTC raised) we will improve many other cryptos (depending on volume and market cap).
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

we can have news items or clues ? still how many days we have to wait
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

40BTC raised so far, what is the minimum cap fund the team is looking to raised to make the ICO successful?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Eldest

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:33:11 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 04:23:03 PM by Eldest

40BTC raised so far, what is the minimum cap fund the team is looking to raised to make the ICO successful?

Hi jacafbiz, the minimum cap is 100BTC, to develope the forecast. If we will reach that amount, we'll be able to add other cryptocurrencies and upgrade the existing tool.
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

The forecast has already been funded by us. Crowdfunding is needed to develop BetQuote.

Please read the BetQuote part written inside the White Paper. For any question we are here to answer you.
enigmatical

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

For many newbies coming into the thread, briefly summarize what the betquote is all about which us why this crowdfunding is needed.
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

The forecast has already been funded by us. Crowdfunding is needed to develop BetQuote.

Please read the BetQuote part written inside the White Paper. For any question we are here to answer you.

do you have questions for the CEO of Cryptoforecast Huh? I would like to ask you to release new information on the future of the project, I would like to know what are the futures that you are preparing and what ROI you have hypothesized
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

No investment since 48 hours https://blockchain.info/address/34JhQgFd2S1U8YmRe8bPmE5zKdioeNHFec

wolfgb888

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

now is 1 week that started the ICO, and the collection is going well, the forecast is working fine. We would be pleased to hear the dev on their work and what are the important news for the continuation of the project
Eldest

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:50:51 AM

Hi Meuh5598i , this is not a problem: we have a huge community testing (more than 500 people) the demo versin and doing it's own due diligence for the project: we are confident that they will invest after a deep evaluation. Ico ends on 19th May, there is time to invest safetly. Thanks for your contribute Smiley
enigmatical

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

It seems no contribution has been made to top up 40btc for the past few days  Undecided, I hope its for the better for more investors to come in, since time to the end of ICO has been extended.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

nobody invest more in this project? time is long to the end of ico so i think people will restart investments
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

personally I'm considering to make another payment, I know that there will be some exciting futures, and that the team works intensely. Are looking forward to seeing the great innovations that are preparing and this awareness pushes me to increase the investment
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:02:33 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 07:15:23 PM by wolfgb888

this is the presentation of the forecast for ETH, the article just came out, and then I made a provisional translation

Many people have asked me recently how to Trading Ethereum.

With this article I would like to introduce you to Cryptoforecast, a new platform for those who want to have forecast on the Trading Ethereum.

Cryptoforecast, in fact, is a tool to identify trend reversals.

Available for every type of market, and respecting the characteristics of the user/trader, the platform offers a column on which to build your trading strategy, both with ethereum – or rather, the ether – which, with other criptovalute as bitcoin.
How does the trading Ethereum

Cryptoforecast is not intended to replace the market analysis related to resistance, supports, oscillators and averages, but arises as a natural compendium, a tool that can be used as a basis for any decision such as predictive analytics, with the aim to anticipate the market.

This is possible thanks to the algorithm's PILLAR, which is constantly updated and is able to adapt to every new market, every time and for every type of trading, including the one with Ethereum.

Through the use of this specific algorithm, in fact, Cryptoforecats manages to be a scalable tool, and to provide an approximate indication of the trend, approaching as much as possible to the reality of the market.

We surely need to say that it is impossible to predict what will happen and none of these trading platforms Ethereum has a crystal ball, but Cryptoforecast provides a guarantee that the PILLAR has been tested both on a historical basis for that in the real market.
Cryptoforecast and BetQuote

BetQuote is a system that will be implemented as a sentiment tool within the platform to Cryptoforecast.

BetQuote provides the data with the aim of improving the quantitative calculation of the platform. These data will be created by a system with a specific timestamp, which remains unchanged in the course of time, and is easily accessible and verifiable by anyone.

In this way, if you use Cryptoforecast you can enter one or more predictions that will be visible during a specific period of time. The system will record your forecast, will check your payment and will proceed to write the transaction (and your prediction) on the blockchain.

If your prediction were to come true, Cryptoforecast will determine a ranking and award a prize to the three predisioni more correct.
Try the demo of Cryptoforecast

Already starting from the first of April, users can try the free demo of Cryptoforecast.
Cryptoforecast ICO

Currently Cryptoforecast opened its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), and then allows users to invest in its token (CFT), an omni asset secured by the blockchain of bitcoin.

By purchasing tokens you will participate in the ICO, and then to a kind of investment crowdfunding to finance Cryptoforecast.

Each participant in the ICO will receive his portion of the asset expressed in CFT as soon as the ICO ends, that is, the 19th of may, when the platform will be open to all.

To invest in Ethereum and know how to buy and sell Ether, watch this free video in Italian language.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

this is the presentation of the forecast for ETH, the article just came out, and then I made a provisional translation

https://etherevolution.eu/2017/04/21/trading-ethereum/

Many people have asked me recently how to Trading Ethereum.

With this article I would like to introduce you to Cryptoforecast, a new platform for those who want to have forecast on the Trading Ethereum.

Cryptoforecast, in fact, is a tool to identify trend reversals.

Available for every type of market, and respecting the characteristics of the user/trader, the platform offers a column on which to build your trading strategy, both with ethereum – or rather, the ether – which, with other criptovalute as bitcoin.
How does the trading Ethereum

Cryptoforecast is not intended to replace the market analysis related to resistance, supports, oscillators and averages, but arises as a natural compendium, a tool that can be used as a basis for any decision such as predictive analytics, with the aim to anticipate the market.

This is possible thanks to the algorithm's PILLAR, which is constantly updated and is able to adapt to every new market, every time and for every type of trading, including the one with Ethereum.

Through the use of this specific algorithm, in fact, Cryptoforecats manages to be a scalable tool, and to provide an approximate indication of the trend, approaching as much as possible to the reality of the market.

We surely need to say that it is impossible to predict what will happen and none of these trading platforms Ethereum has a crystal ball, but Cryptoforecast provides a guarantee that the PILLAR has been tested both on a historical basis for that in the real market.
Cryptoforecast and BetQuote

BetQuote is a system that will be implemented as a sentiment tool within the platform to Cryptoforecast.

BetQuote provides the data with the aim of improving the quantitative calculation of the platform. These data will be created by a system with a specific timestamp, which remains unchanged in the course of time, and is easily accessible and verifiable by anyone.

In this way, if you use Cryptoforecast you can enter one or more predictions that will be visible during a specific period of time. The system will record your forecast, will check your payment and will proceed to write the transaction (and your prediction) on the blockchain.

If your prediction were to come true, Cryptoforecast will determine a ranking and award a prize to the three predisioni more correct.
Try the demo of Cryptoforecast

Already starting from the first of April, users can try the free demo of Cryptoforecast.
Cryptoforecast ICO

Currently Cryptoforecast opened its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), and then allows users to invest in its token (CFT), an omni asset secured by the blockchain of bitcoin.

By purchasing tokens you will participate in the ICO, and then to a kind of investment crowdfunding to finance Cryptoforecast.

Each participant in the ICO will receive his portion of the asset expressed in CFT as soon as the ICO ends, that is, the 19th of may, when the platform will be open to all.

To invest in Ethereum and know how to buy and sell Ether, watch this free video in Italian language.

so eth will be the next coin added to the demo forecast? sounds great!

45 btc collected so far. I hope more are coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: