Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

Are you planning to hit more exchanges to get more liquidity of CFT tokens?

Absolutely, bigger exchanges have an infinite list of new coins. it's just a matter of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

There is no application that can predict the market prices. I's impossible. Just the new kind of trap for idiots created by scam artists.
ponch85 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

There is no application that can predict the market prices. I's impossible. Just the new kind of trap for idiots created by scam artists.

"I's impossible" LOL this makes you understand why you are ignorant about the matter.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:19:27 PM

Could you please let me know where can I store my CFT from Cryptopia as I don't like to keep my coins on the exchanges...

You can store it on Omni wallet, that is where team mentioned during the token distribution. The price has not been encouraged for sometime now and I hope things turn around

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
CoshVSR

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

Anyone tried this app for real? Some feedback?
Price and marcetcap are decreasing.
nataku

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

market cap and price are decreasing because of btc; as most of alt prices are going down I won't make a fuss about this one. Let's wait till year end before drawing conclusions on the app performance
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:28:37 AM

market cap and price are decreasing because of btc; as most of alt prices are going down I won't make a fuss about this one. Let's wait till year end before drawing conclusions on the app performance

I don't think many people are using this app like that, and the success of app like this comes from the number of users using the app which I don't think the team has been able find a way around to attract users

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

How do I get paid ? Has anyone been paid I see people have wallets where is the download for the wallet ?
Please someone help me I have no idea what to do. Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ponch85 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

How do I get paid ? Has anyone been paid I see people have wallets where is the download for the wallet ?
Please someone help me I have no idea what to do. Sad

I sent a private message
romeorickl64

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

don't be a fool by selling this token. You'll regret later. Look at the sell orders, only a few btc like 5-6 btc can push the price up to 2k satoshi. people who selling bellow 1000 satoshi will definitely cry. Don't you see someone playing with the market?

emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:40:59 AM

If anyone interested in 3x profit within a week, please help me to eat the sell wall @ 350 satoshi, only need 3 BTC to reach 1000 satoshi that is easy 3x profit.

please remove the sell order from 350 satoshi, i can bet you'll be happy after a month.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:32:24 PM

"I's impossible" LOL this makes you understand why you are ignorant about the matter.

he has a point it is impossible, if you could do it you would be the richest trader in crypto and had no need for an ico
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

I am not subscriber but I assume this is a forecast tool right ? (this mean estimation, not a prediction of the future) .

It should be clear for All and there is nothing new that our cryptoforecasters are not travellers in time  Grin No one knows the future hence there is nothing new here. I don't follow you guys.

But like many tools, medias (Forbes, Bloomberg...) and newspapers and business personalities CEO or like any e-mag of financial tycoons, many share or sell theirs forecast of the markets. I assume those guys have theirs own methods to forecast and they are selling it but I am not aware of it and after it's up to each to test and see what is they are selling , but for sure forecast do not means , i see the future  Grin.
cybercash

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

Haha this is such a BS coin/forecast, why?

Even the best traders in stock market have a hard time to be the best and they are using orderbooks level 2 and no forecast shit, the real pros not even using charts... I know what I am talking about, I am from this segment...

Reading the supply and demand order book is the real deal and no other tool...

The only way to proof that your forecast tool is worth the money, is to show a TRACK RECORD of minimum 3 years! Show every month how you made a positive ROI with your tool and I am your man, otherwise it's a kind of scam.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

I don't know why people miss understand the project. Nobody can tell you which coin will go up or down, only forecast. This software tool will help you to forecast about a coin, say bitcoin. Cryptoforecast app will show you the details data about bitcoin, so that you can predict if price will go up or down after a certain time or years.

I don't know but i have no problem to keep 100k CFT token for 2 years. l50 million total supply, if 100 people wants to buy 10 BTC worth of CFT, then price will shootup for sure.

cybercash

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:10:54 AM

I don't know why people miss understand the project. Nobody can tell you which coin will go up or down, only forecast. This software tool will help you to forecast about a coin, say bitcoin. Cryptoforecast app will show you the details data about bitcoin, so that you can predict if price will go up or down after a certain time or years.

Are you f**king kidding me?

First you say no one can tell which coin goes up or down but then it can forecast the movement?! It's a contradiction in itself what you are writing!

This system is already used in MetaTrader in real trading stocks or forex,CFDs with bots and there is only a handful out of THOUSANDS that actually work.

Even the historic data is not enough, in MetaTrader you have more than 10 years of history prices to test and even that can't predict future prices.

So this project is a waste of time until you or any other can prove me wrong with facts and evidence.

Why they don't show us the tests? I bet I can find a few weak points instantly.

By the way, you can replace algorithm PILLAR with bot in MetaTrader. A bot is a programmed algo nothing more and there is nothing innovative in this project. It's already existing.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
ponch85 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

POST-token sale CAMPAIGN

CrytoForecast Team offers to it’s community a unique possibilty to increase the personal CFT amount helping the project to be seen worldwide.

It is possibile to join sending an e-mail on bounties@cryptoforecast.com, writing your own proposal to be part of the following voices:

- CryptoForecast Facebook Campaign (60,000 CFT)
Cryptoforecast dedicated FB pages, advertisement on existing plarforms, link publishing, article/blog link diffusion, homemade evaluations/reports on the project.

- CryptoForecast Twitter Campaign (100,000 CFT)
Cryptoforecast dedicated Twitter pages, advertisement on existing plarforms, tweets on Cryptoforecast, link publishing, article/blog link diffusion, homemade evaluations/reports on the project.

- CryptoForecast Referral Special Bounty (200,000 CFT)
In addition to our referral program the team will assign a special bonus to users that will reach the following referrals:
Level 1 2000 CFT > 20 subscritions (min. monthly)
Level 2 3000 CFT > 50 subscriptions (min. monthly)
Level 3 5000 CFT> 70 subscriptions (min. monthly)

It is possible to claim the prize after the achievement of the single level. If a user claims its prize the counting will begin again from 0.

- CryptoForecast Blog Campaign (Medium/Private Blog) (370,000 CFT)
Article and blog writings on CryptoForecast topic, pubblication of articles on dedicated blogs, platforms, external newspapers/websites.
-Graphical&Video Bounty (250,000 CFT)

Videos and graphical works to be evaluated from the Team.

CryptoForecast Team — www.cryptoforecast.com
 Info : bounties@cryptoforecast.com
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:50:29 AM

Are you f**king kidding me?

First you say no one can tell which coin goes up or down but then it can forecast the movement?! It's a contradiction in itself what you are writing!

This system is already used in MetaTrader in real trading stocks or forex,CFDs with bots and there is only a handful out of THOUSANDS that actually work.

Even the historic data is not enough, in MetaTrader you have more than 10 years of history prices to test and even that can't predict future prices.

So this project is a waste of time until you or any other can prove me wrong with facts and evidence.

Why they don't show us the tests? I bet I can find a few weak points instantly.

By the way, you can replace algorithm PILLAR with bot in MetaTrader. A bot is a programmed algo nothing more and there is nothing innovative in this project. It's already existing.
Use Cryptoforecast for several months, and at the end I will make a new subscription. In these months that I used the forecast of my traders are greatly improved, I have increased the profits. The most important thing according to me, using the forecast increases the safety and confidence of their analysis. You can manage trading with greater calm and decreases the anxiety from trading. According to me this is the most important point, and, therefore, remains for me the most time to enjoy other things. If you want to try the Pillar and its reliability, you can do a short 1 month subscription, so you realize that this is not a simple bot, but it is a fantastic tool to improve the trading and have more free time
shapoy

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:27:45 AM

When are you planning to start the campaign?
cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

I cannot understand the price action of Cryptoforcast.. It has all the neccessities for good price movemetn but is seems lacks volume.
The projects itself is promising I see good team, hope its legit. If they are comminted to development this is good time to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: