Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 03:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥  (Read 164785 times)
quochuan29

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

It still hot  Huh

demion90

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:17:28 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:35:06 PM by demion90

Try new version download from github, it seems works but pool for devfee not always ethermine.

what do you mean mining solo mode on ethermine?
Nothing special. I meant I dont mine 2nd coin, but it should not matter. My bat for example is : nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2.worker1 -epsw x -r 1
Try experimental version it is meant to fix pool switch problem, but I cant really test, cause havent noticed mine switch pools.
You should see NoDevFee: connect -> message in console if connection is being redirected.
bowjol

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:53:10 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 10:29:10 AM by bowjol

Try new version download from github, it seems works but pool for devfee not always ethermine.

Nothing special. I meant I dont mine 2nd coin, but it should not matter. My bat for example is : nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2.worker1 -epsw x -r 1
Try experimental version it is meant to fix pool switch problem, but I cant really test, cause havent noticed mine switch pools.
You should see NoDevFee: connect -> message in console if connection is being redirected.

I try experimental version, I see this in my console :

DevFee:ETH Stratum-connecting to 'eth-eu.dwarfpool.com' (87.98.182.61) port 8008
NoDevfee:connect ->asia1.ethermine.org:4444
NoDevFee:eth_submitLogin->0xxxxxxx
DevFee:ETH Stratum-connected (eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008)
ETH:Authorized
DevFee: start mining
DevFee: ETH 11/02/17-16:43:11 - New job from eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
ETH: 11/02/17-16:43:11 - New job from asia1.ethermine.org:4444
ETH - Total Speed.................
DevFee: ETH 11/02/17-16:43:21 - New job from eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
ETH: 11/02/17-16:43:21 - New job from asia1.ethermine.org:4444

Does it work?

Lowernlower

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

DevFee:ETH Stratum-connecting to 'eth-eu.dwarfpool.com' (87.98.182.61) port 8008

Does it work?

Not to speak for Demion90, but yup that’s exactly it!

Seeing these 2 lines means it working:

Then below you will still see the miner thinks it’s mining to its own dev pool/wallet but in fact it’s now been replaced with yours. Check your pool statistic page and you will see the additional miner called “default” and its few recovered shares per hour.
Lowernlower

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

Demion90, I wanted to give my feedback about the experimental version. With the wallet and pool text files setup its working like a champ! I’m using an external miner client and only making use of your fantastic DLL that’s being injected by another utility. It’s been recovering ~3-4 shares an hour on my 235MH/s rig like clockwork since setting it up. This is by far the best one out there  Grin

For my peace of mind (and slight guilt), I have been mining about 6 months and feel I’ve paid my dues to the man (and as everyone else says check out his wallets for yourself). Plus my pool fees, plus transaction fees, plus the fee for my miner manager (and I love my AwesomeMiner), plus fees when I trade, it all just adds up. This is now 1 less. I will be personally donating to your account for your efforts and your honest view of donations, versus a tool permanently “jacking” you for shares every hour non-stop till the end of time.
/end rant
bowjol

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Does it work?

Then below you will still see the miner thinks it’s mining to its own dev pool/wallet but in fact it’s now been replaced with yours. Check your pool statistic page and you will see the additional miner called “default” and its few recovered shares per hour.

Yes, I see "default" miner in my dashboard Smiley
xgdx

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

@demion90, is your app working when in my .bat file I write only: nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe ?
all settings I have in file epools.txt which is readed by claymore
DogeEconomist

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

Its 100 line code app, made in few hours, such effort Wink You are doing right thing though, respect developer. I dont think his income will decrease much if dozen people use nodevfee, look at his dev fee wallets. I also think donations should be by free will, not forced fees and programs open sourced for futher development & innovation.

I don't mean that a bit of coding is a lot of effort in and of itself, just using an expression - though the code isn't the only thing here, there is testing, concept, the discussion, the git repository etc. - devoted to subverting someone else instead of competing.

I'm sure you are correct too that the income likely wont be severely affected. It's just principle for me, if I don't like the terms the proper action would be to use something else. In my experience, though limited, the speed increase in the software is about 2-3x what the fees for using it are. Still a net win for me.

As for forced fees, open source, etc. that reasonable, but anyone can make that choice when developing the software and when deciding what to use. If we don't like the software being proprietary or the implementation we can use something else.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I only wanted to through in my two cents on the subject. I wouldn't even care to try stopping anyone either way but I think it would be much better to compete with different ideas and such than to intentionally subvert something one doesn't like.
tesar

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:53:24 AM

If you are mining ETH only, did you try using ethminer? I read its faster than Calymore and its opensource.
dd2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:41:56 AM

I don't mean that a bit of coding is a lot of effort in and of itself, just using an expression - though the code isn't the only thing here, there is testing, concept, the discussion, the git repository etc. - devoted to subverting someone else instead of competing.

I'm sure you are correct too that the income likely wont be severely affected. It's just principle for me, if I don't like the terms the proper action would be to use something else. In my experience, though limited, the speed increase in the software is about 2-3x what the fees for using it are. Still a net win for me.

As for forced fees, open source, etc. that reasonable, but anyone can make that choice when developing the software and when deciding what to use. If we don't like the software being proprietary or the implementation we can use something else.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I only wanted to through in my two cents on the subject. I wouldn't even care to try stopping anyone either way but I think it would be much better to compete with different ideas and such than to intentionally subvert something one doesn't like.

DogeEconomist, you're ragging on the only guy in this whole thread who posted his code and is upfront about it.

The a*s w*pe that started this thread and made the original NoDevFee executable is hiding what he is doing. Like I said before, I reverse engineered it and it sends dev fee to your wallet 9 out of 10 times. And the 10th time it secretly sends it into his wallet: 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF. That's an example of behavior that is not OK with me!

I agree with most of what you said though, except couple of points:

1) First and foremost -- be upfront! Don't try to hide anything. I don't know who wrote that Claymore miner but it is heavily obfuscated to the point that every, and I mean, every antivirus flags it as malware. I can't even download it to my Win10 machine. Can all those AVs be flagging it as false positives? maybe. But who knows. We don't know for sure.

2) There's a good indication that the author of the Claymore miner artificially inflates the hashrates it reports. Since there's no source code and he obfuscated the living crap out of that executable, there's no way to check if he's telling the truth. Sure, he did some work to develop it, but doing such a skeezy move as inflating the reported numbers is not OK! Also use some logic. If something is obfuscated, the computer will have to de-obfuscate it to run it and thus "waste" time. How would that be "faster" then?

3) Sure, I totally agree that one needs to be compensated for their work. But to what degree? Have you seen the balance on the claymore dude's ETH account lately. It's over a million US smackaroos. So did he make all that $$ by an honest coding work or by padding his hashrates and thus beating the open source (honest) competition that way.

The only positive thing about Claymore miner is that it supports dual mining, which to the best of my knowledge none of the open source miners do. (I might be wrong though.)

So that's my take on it.
DogeEconomist

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:14:18 AM

DogeEconomist, you're ragging on the only guy in this whole thread who posted his code and is upfront about it.

The a*s w*pe that started this thread and made the original NoDevFee executable is hiding what he is doing. Like I said before, I reverse engineered it and it sends dev fee to your wallet 9 out of 10 times. And the 10th time it secretly sends it into his wallet: 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF. That's an example of behavior that is not OK with me!

I agree with most of what you said though, except couple of points:

1) First and foremost -- be upfront! Don't try to hide anything. I don't know who wrote that Claymore miner but it is heavily obfuscated to the point that every, and I mean, every antivirus flags it as malware. I can't even download it to my Win10 machine. Can all those AVs be flagging it as false positives? maybe. But who knows. We don't know for sure.

2) There's a good indication that the author of the Claymore miner artificially inflates the hashrates it reports. Since there's no source code and he obfuscated the living crap out of that executable, there's no way to check if he's telling the truth. Sure, he did some work to develop it, but doing such a skeezy move as inflating the reported numbers is not OK! Also use some logic. If something is obfuscated, the computer will have to de-obfuscate it to run it and thus "waste" time. How would that be "faster" then?

3) Sure, I totally agree that one needs to be compensated for their work. But to what degree? Have you seen the balance on the claymore dude's ETH account lately. It's over a million US smackaroos. So did he make all that $$ by an honest coding work or by padding his hashrates and thus beating the open source (honest) competition that way.

The only positive thing about Claymore miner is that it supports dual mining, which to the best of my knowledge none of the open source miners do. (I might be wrong though.)

So that's my take on it.

I'm not ragging on anyone really, just throwing my opinion out on the issue.

1. On the software being upfront, that is typical of any proprietary software - the point is to protect the code and such, not to share it. Regarding AV flagging it, that is typical of every mining software I've used so far. Even source code from open source software is flagged sometimes. The reason for that I believe is due to a handful of people using mining software illicitly on unauthorized machines with things like botnets, putting it on institutional or workplace systems, etc. It's not unique to Claymore's software at all. Since mining of crypto currencies is still a relatively small slice of the market share of AV software users it's easiest for them to just block it all.

(on my windows 10 machines I can download it. But I don't use microsoft's proprietary AV/defender most of the time.)

It's up to us to decide if we trust the software devs whether proprietary or open source. I don't personally know enough about software to determine what is safe on my own, I'm dependant on either trusting the developer or the community around it. Due diligence is always appropriate. I relied on feedback from here to decide upon trying cm and other options.

2. No idea if that's the case at all. I don't go by the hash rates reported by any software - except for in-house comparisons of configs and such. What I go by is what I'm paid for in accepted shares and over a semi-long period of time. At least several days of sustained use. In those cases Claymore has outperformed other options for me, so far.

3. To what degree is whatever is agreed upon by the parties involved. In the case of Claymore's software the terms are set out pretty clearly - the software is free to use but has a resource share to pay a percentage of it's use. Which can also be disabled on at least some of the versions whilst also reducing it's efficacy. It clearly states all that and says not to use if not in agreement. Legally, and to me ethically, that is clear that if I don't like it I just don't use it.

Yes, to my knowledge it's the only software that supports dual mining. I suspect that won't last though and it would be a great area of R & D for some devs to tackle. =)
For me, I also use the cryptonight GPU versions of claymore. It does about 8% better than any other option I've found on my hardware, so more tan a 5% increase after any fees. And again, that's going by what I'm actually paid for in accepted shares over time.

All that said, as I stated before, I don't care enough to even attempt to stop others from doing whatever hey want either way. I'm just stating my position on it along with why. If the rights owner cares enough it's up to them to deal with it.
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:14 PM

I think it would be good to make a new thread for demion90 version.

unfortunately, the version of NoDevFee v8.0 does not work reliably for me .. sometimes the dev fee on my registered wallet minded often but then not for a long time, for example 10 hours long then suddenly it is short again.

the version of demion90 (NoDevFee v0.2.2b x64 Experimental) I believe works reliably, but it's hard to say since it seems to mined on the same worker.
I have in the "nodevfeeWallet.txt" registered a different address than in the normal.bat but unfortunately he minded only on the "nodevfeewallet.txt" address, but I would like to fees on another wallet mines.

but really extremely good work from both developers thank you !!
would be great if the little things are still being repaired =)

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
risinqsun

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

-

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:21 PM

Hi,

Why not open source ?  i'm waiting for your answer.

kind regard
tesar

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:15 AM

Hi,

kind regard

the new Demion version is already open sourced https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee
Holyjoker

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:15:39 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:29:08 AM by Holyjoker

Hey Demion is this working with eth-proxy? im trying but cant see line "eth_submitLogin"
https://i.imgur.com/fB8c6kY.png
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

Hi,

kind regard

That has been discussed before.
BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

I think it would be good to make a new thread for demion90 version.

unfortunately, the version of NoDevFee v8.0 does not work reliably for me .. sometimes the dev fee on my registered wallet minded often but then not for a long time, for example 10 hours long then suddenly it is short again.

the version of demion90 (NoDevFee v0.2.2b x64 Experimental) I believe works reliably, but it's hard to say since it seems to mined on the same worker.
I have in the "nodevfeeWallet.txt" registered a different address than in the normal.bat but unfortunately he minded only on the "nodevfeewallet.txt" address, but I would like to fees on another wallet mines.

but really extremely good work from both developers thank you !!
would be great if the little things are still being repaired =)

Agree Smiley

faanigee

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

Hi,

kind regard

the new Demion version is already open sourced https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee
Open source code but it does not errors free i saw it in visual studio 2012 but it does not complied here is image link to error list
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QZQLg2Dwkss/WgHWeD2qJtI/AAAAAAAAABk/ko8YdibteukuvX_UGhb31KuFv1F32AMRACLcBGAs/s320/2.PNG
n3g4t1v337

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Does it work?

What if I only see the following, but not the connect line?

NoDevFee: eth_submitLogin -> 0x----(my address)

Using most updated version.
n3g4t1v337

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:21:53 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 04:46:43 PM by n3g4t1v337

Whoops, just observed it again and I see both lines!  Awesome.  And see the "default" in my pool.

Thank you Demion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: