Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥  (Read 164773 times)
hardworker27

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

Is there something like this for Claymore Cryptonight miner? 10.2 or 11?
 (From a trust worthy member)
+1.
steve8lily

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

Hi. I coded small app which intercept (hook) network login packet (Winsock2 -> ws2_32.dll -> send -> eth_submitLogin) and changes all dev fee wallets to your wallet. It detects your wallet automatically, using first login packet with your wallet and remembering it.

How to use :
1. Copy "nodevfee.exe" and "nodevfeeDll.dll" from "nodevfee\x64\Release" to Claymore directory (in same directory with "EthDcrMiner64.exe").
2. Create bat file and use it "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS" for instance "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2.worker1 -epsw x"

Virustotal : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/10778bd9a28f8705018f6a6049451a3ff78e13fd99a094569f3d690126286e4e/detection

I attach all sources you can check how it works and compile by yourself (Visual Studio 2015). Report bugs, I will try fix them.

Feel free to donate if you like it 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2

https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee

Edit: Update links.

Bro, how to prevent Watchdog start?
I first run the nofee the you shared is working, but now is it crash every time I start, may I know how to resolve it, Thanks
will.yyc

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:26:36 AM

Hi. I coded small app which intercept (hook) network login packet (Winsock2 -> ws2_32.dll -> send -> eth_submitLogin) and changes all dev fee wallets to your wallet. It detects your wallet automatically, using first login packet with your wallet and remembering it.

How to use :
1. Copy "nodevfee.exe" and "nodevfeeDll.dll" from "nodevfee\x64\Release" to Claymore directory (in same directory with "EthDcrMiner64.exe").
2. Create bat file and use it "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS" for instance "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2.worker1 -epsw x"

Virustotal : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/10778bd9a28f8705018f6a6049451a3ff78e13fd99a094569f3d690126286e4e/detection

I attach all sources you can check how it works and compile by yourself (Visual Studio 2015). Report bugs, I will try fix them.

Bro, how to prevent Watchdog start?
I first run the nofee the you shared is working, but now is it crash every time I start, may I know how to resolve it, Thanks

The solution is to use the -r 1 option. That tells Claymore that when watchdog detects a GPU is down rather than trying to restart the miner it'll execute reboot.bat (on Windows) or reboot.bash or reboot.sh if on Linux and then close Claymore.
Create a reboot.bat file with the following line ""shutdown /r /t 5 /f"
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

How to use :

Thanks man. I have been using it and I noticed that every month I was mining 1 day just for Claymore. Claymore is the most expensive piece of software out there. I don't mind paying for a software but perpetual fees is ridiculous. It's like having to pay Microsoft everyday to use your computer.  
so does this work yes or no and what about the other coin

Yes. It works great. I mine using Nanopool and Ethermine and I didn't have any problems. You'll see a second worked called "x" or "default"
I mine ethereum or ethereum/decred. I didn't try with another coin.
I've been mining for 2 years and I paid my fare share for Claymore.
1 post and you have been mining for two years? lol ok Need somone with a bit more credibility bro

I'm not here to prove anything to anybody, my time is spent making money, I don't waste my time writing on forums even though I read the forum regularly.
I don't even have social media. That's for losers. I don't need to be entertained . I have a busy life and I don't live in my mom's basement.
The only reason I replied to this thread is because I think Claymore's fees are ridiculously high.
this forum is about sharing infomation and knowledge in general
no need to get ur panties in a bunch cuz you are a lurker with not alot of trust
No one who mines seriously would risk instaling malware or a virus or software
that takes more from you than it advertises based on a six post endorsement lol

no need to take things personally lol

will.yyc

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

How to use :

Thanks man. I have been using it and I noticed that every month I was mining 1 day just for Claymore. Claymore is the most expensive piece of software out there. I don't mind paying for a software but perpetual fees is ridiculous. It's like having to pay Microsoft everyday to use your computer.  

Yes. It works great. I mine using Nanopool and Ethermine and I didn't have any problems. You'll see a second worked called "x" or "default"
1 post and you have been mining for two years? lol ok Need somone with a bit more credibility bro

I'm not here to prove anything to anybody, my time is spent making money, I don't waste my time writing on forums even though I read the forum regularly.
I don't even have social media. That's for losers. I don't need to be entertained . I have a busy life and I don't live in my mom's basement.
The only reason I replied to this thread is because I think Claymore's fees are ridiculously high.
this forum is about sharing infomation and knowledge in general
no need to get ur panties in a bunch cuz you are a lurker with not alot of trust
No one who mines seriously would risk instaling malware or a virus or software
that takes more from you than it advertises based on a six post endorsement lol

no need to take things personally lol

Obviously you're a troll. You asked me a question and when I answered it you told me I don't have credibility.
Well if I don't have credibility why did you ask the question?

You think you're a big shot just because you're a full member of a bitcoin forum. lol ... That shows how moronic you're.

Any serious miner has a spare computer to run some tests. Any serious miner has enough knowledge to check if a software is a virus.
Clearly you're NOT a serious miner.

You must be illiterate I never advertised the software. My first post was to thank the guy who developed it.

If you're not interested in using it why are you asking questions and bitching about it?
Yes this forum is about sharing information and since you don't have anything useful to bring to the table you have to shut up and get a life!
DogeEconomist

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

How to use :

Seems the right thing to do then if you think the "fees are ridiculously high" would be to not use the software.

Or is it that Claymore's software is somehow better than other options?

I don't pay for stuff that I can get for free. Simple as that. Sorry if offending all Claymore's fanboys

So you don't pay for what you can get for free. Does that extend to everything else in life? You walk into the store and happen to be able to get away with walking out with some items, you just steal them because you can? Sounds like you are morally challenged, at best. The offence in that doesn't come from being a fanboy of some software, but I'll take that attempted insult since I am a fan of well made products that help me make more money.
will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

How to use :

Seems the right thing to do then if you think the "fees are ridiculously high" would be to not use the software.

I don't pay for stuff that I can get for free. Simple as that. Sorry if offending all Claymore's fanboys

So you don't pay for what you can get for free. Does that extend to everything else in life? You walk into the store and happen to be able to get away with walking out with some items, you just steal them because you can? Sounds like you are morally challenged, at best. The offence in that doesn't come from being a fanboy of some software, but I'll take that attempted insult since I am a fan of well made products that help me make more money.

Why do you take things to the extreme? Steal items from a store? What are you talking about? That's not even comparable.
I wouldn't pay for an email service if I can use Gmail. I don't pay for valet parking if I can park my car myself.

Instead of attacking me, let's talk about numbers.
Do you even know how much you're paying for Claymore? I'm sure you don't.
If you think Claymore is taking 1% or 2% from your mining rig you're a fool.
Claymore is taking 5%-6% from your profits. I have the numbers to prove that, but since you're so happy for paying for it, keep doing that.

As I said before I don't mind buying a software but I don't agree with Claymore's fees structure especially after realizing that he's taking a lot more than what is being advertised.
DogeEconomist

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

How to use :

Why do you take things to the extreme? Steal items from a store? What are you talking about? That's not even comparable.
I wouldn't pay for an email service if I can use Gmail. I don't pay for valet parking if I can park my car myself.

Claymore is taking 5%-6% from your profits. I have the numbers to prove that, but since you're so happy for paying for it, keep doing that.

As I said before I don't mind buying a software but I don't agree with Claymore's fees structure especially I realized that he's taking a lot more than what is being advertised.

1. Theft is theft. If you don't agree with the fees, the right thing to do would be not to use the software rather than to steal it through subverting the fees as it is licensed with. It is the same as stealing from a store.
2. Even if it was 6% that the software is taking, I earn considerably more than that comparable to other options I've tested on my hardware. For the hardware where that isn't the case, I use other options.
will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

How to use :

As I said before I don't mind buying a software but I don't agree with Claymore's fees structure especially I realized that he's taking a lot more than what is being advertised.

1. Theft is theft. If you don't agree with the fees, the right thing to do would be not to use the software rather than to steal it through subverting the fees as it is licensed with. It is the same as stealing from a store.
2. Even if it was 6% that the software is taking, I earn considerably more than that comparable to other options I've tested on my hardware. For the hardware where that isn't the case, I use other options.

Please explain your double standards. Claymore advertising 1% - 2% fees and taking 5% - 6% is not theft for you, but if I keep the 5% - 6% fees is considered theft. You're mentally challenged.

will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

How to use :

He's the one stealing 5% - 6% from my mining rig. I just preventing that from happening.
will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:16:26 AM

How to use :

Do you know how to do math? Probably not so I'll help you.

Check nanopool stats for one of my mining rigs.
https://ibb.co/cgNt2G

Worker "x" is Claymore fees

Total shares = 56976 + 3460 = 60436

Percentage of fees from the total shares
(3460*100) / 60436 = 5.7% in fees
DogeEconomist

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

How to use :

And again, WTF are you doing using the software then? Why would you use the software if that's the case? Is it because it provides some benefit to you over other software? If so, that is reason enough to accept the terms. If you don't agree with the terms you don't have to use the software. That's pretty simple.
will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

How to use :

And again, WTF are you doing using the software then? Why would you use the software if that's the case? Is it because it provides some benefit to you over other software? If so, that is reason enough to accept the terms. If you don't agree with the terms you don't have to use the software. That's pretty simple.

You have to understand that not everyone is a sheep like you who accepts whatever is imposed on you.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

I'm curious, how you redirected his fees to your simulated rig "x"?
DogeEconomist

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

How to use :

You have to understand that not everyone is a sheep like you who accepts whatever is imposed on you.

I am a lot of things, but a sheep isn't one of them.
DogeEconomist

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

The software this thread is about intercepts and alters the packets (on the machine it's running on) to circumvent the devfee. the altered packets use a worker of "x" - of course anyone could show whatever they want by also having x as a worker name--which is why I trust my own stats rather than those someone posts.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

The software this thread is about intercepts and alters the packets (on the machine it's running on) to circumvent the devfee. the altered packets use a worker of "x" - of course anyone could show whatever they want by also having x as a worker name--which is why I trust my own stats rather than those someone posts.

Interesting...did you try it and what results you got?
will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

Interesting...did you try it and what results you got?

No. He didn’t even try it and he’s talking crap about it.
He can’t get off Claymore’s d!ck

If you use Nanopool it will show worker “x” and worker “default” for Ethermine
will.yyc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

How to use :

inter23

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

Nice work there dude! Is there any way to run it on claymore thats on linux based os such as ethos?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: