Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:15:39 PM

Just look at how Jack types in here after getting 200 mil+ from us.  he's a grade-A jerkoff ffs.  we've been scammed LOL.   jack if you dont fix this youre going to have 8000 enemies for the rest of your life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

I have held all my ICO coins.

As of this moment

20% down in Fiat terms

72% down in if i had just held bitcoin instead and not invested terms.

Hardly the end of the fucking world...

RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

That is the problem with raising such massive funds at ICO - i wonder how much their funds have accumulated to. It must be a hell of a lot.
Why arent they doing buy backs with some of the money? It must be 2-300 mill they have. This is why the ICO bubble will die soon. So many projects will be trading below ICO price and teams have become greedy. Its greedy to have a 2-300 million fund and sit back and let the price fall like this. Money talks - They can do buy backs. This is a golden opportunity. Just using 10m funds now would swoop up 20-25%% of circulating supply at market price. Heck they could even use 20m seeing how much they raised. It would at least allow MobileGo to breathe a bit and investors can have renewed hope.

Investors are totally wrecked here. Just look at this thread. Noone has a positive thing to say because why would they? Unless you are buying in now you would not be happy at all.

This will probably be a 30m market cap soon and who knows even down to 20m lol
But the team have so much money. They are probably laughing at investors. I dont think they care much.

yeah good idea with the buyback thats what I was talking about here but there was no reaction on it ..

"Do you guys think they threated their Investors well until now?

The fact that they we're given $50mio but werent able to deliver promised Things like the swap or bittrex is there.

It doesn't matter imo if it's their fault or not (so please do not explain once again that it was the fault of anyone else) but I think they should have at least released some words of sorry for their Investors and present a Little gift or something.. but instead there are people defending this and denying a fault with each cell of their body and not trying to see what ppl want.. please realize that 10% of ppl are fudding 50% of ppl are thinking positively and 40% are just sitting on their mgo watching the Price and watching this thread without posting anything. It's important to not lose them so why not surprse your Investors by some good words of understanding and maybe a Little present?

check the real stock market and their Investors .. show me 1 successful Company which is denying that they did mistakes ...

last but not least I'm an mgo holder and I will hold longterm I dont want to fud but I want to be threated like a guy who invested real money in a non existing / in Progress Project so theres some Kind of "respect" appreciated imo"
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

That is the problem with raising such massive funds at ICO - i wonder how much their funds have accumulated to. It must be a hell of a lot.
Why arent they doing buy backs with some of the money? It must be 2-300 mill they have. This is why the ICO bubble will die soon. So many projects will be trading below ICO price and teams have become greedy. Its greedy to have a 2-300 million fund and sit back and let the price fall like this. Money talks - They can do buy backs. This is a golden opportunity. Just using 10m funds now would swoop up 20-25%% of circulating supply at market price. Heck they could even use 20m seeing how much they raised. It would at least allow MobileGo to breathe a bit and investors can have renewed hope.

Investors are totally wrecked here. Just look at this thread. Noone has a positive thing to say because why would they? Unless you are buying in now you would not be happy at all.

This will probably be a 30m market cap soon and who knows even down to 20m lol
But the team have so much money. They are probably laughing at investors. I dont think they care much.

but I want to be threated like a guy who invested real money in a non existing / in Progress Project so theres some Kind of "respect" appreciated imo"

Yeah you'd think you'd be entitled to better treatment but tools like this idiot Jack think you and everyone else is here to make a quick buck then dump their coin.  With this thinking in mind, people like Jack think its totally cool to steal a fortune and give nothing back because he knows how to write in paragraphs on some jerkoff bitcoin forum. 
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

Just look at how Jack types in here after getting 200 mil+ from us.  he's a grade-A jerkoff ffs.  we've been scammed LOL.   jack if you dont fix this youre going to have 8000 enemies for the rest of your life

The only people I am harsh to are people like you, who have created bitcointalk accounts and have only posted FUD singularly on this thread. Let's not pretend I'm cursing out people left and right.

People can look back and see what you've been saying for months. It's literally all FUD.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Ok. First of all, RAGEmond. The main points you have talked about are Bittrex and Swap. We have openly addressed why these didn't happened and apologized the inconvenience. That is a fact. Now your other main point is presenting gifts to our investors. Sorry, but we're going to do exactly what we said we're going to do. Develop. That's what you can expect from us. That's what we'll do to 'make up' for anything.

Now. Here are the facts. Our company GameCredits Inc are building products that will utilize both GAME and MGO. This is what we always said. Lately we have partnered and announced several critical things that we believe will help scale our products and bring forth a wave of adoption to our currencies. The scale to what we're building is massive. The scale of partnerships and deals we're working on are also huge.

Fuders are really starting to take a hold of this thread because the FUD is building momentum. There are a lot of people in here still holding. They may be holding because they really believe, or they may be holding because they think there is no other option. All I'll say is don't think these people spouting off righteous comments about how we're thieves and don't care about you, are on your side. Do you really think those kinds of comments are helping your holdings? What are their motives for coming in here day in and day out if they don't even own any tokens anymore (which many of them claim not to). Beware of these types of people. If we were honestly scamming and running away with everyone's money we wouldn't have any activity (meaning no newsletters, no product updates, no partnerships, no new websites, etc).

victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

Ok. First of all, RAGEmond. The main points you have talked about are Bittrex and Swap. We have openly addressed why these didn't happened and apologized the inconvenience. That is a fact. Now your other main point is presenting gifts to our investors. Sorry, but we're going to do exactly what we said we're going to do. Develop. That's what you can expect from us. That's what we'll do to 'make up' for anything.

Now. Here are the facts. Our company GameCredits Inc are building products that will utilize both GAME and MGO. This is what we always said. Lately we have partnered and announced several critical things that we believe will help scale our products and bring forth a wave of adoption to our currencies. The scale to what we're building is massive. The scale of partnerships and deals we're working on are also huge.

Fuders are really starting to take a hold of this thread because the FUD is building momentum. There are a lot of people in here still holding. They may be holding because they really believe, or they may be holding because they think there is no other option. All I'll say is don't think these people spouting off righteous comments about how we're thieves and don't care about you, are on your side. Do you really think those kinds of comments are helping your holdings? What are their motives for coming in here day in and day out if they don't even own any tokens anymore (which many of them claim not to). Beware of these types of people. If we were honestly scamming and running away with everyone's money we wouldn't have any activity (meaning no newsletters, no product updates, no partnerships, no new websites, etc).

FUD? Why should we even touch this shitcoin when there are way more better coins with professional developer teams out there.

People who listen to ex-investors and sell their MGO a week ago actually get 50% more BTC. We are basically sharing our experience , we don't get compensated a single cent unlike you who get paid for bullshitting.

The news are not critical, as always, those are PR stunts rather than core product development news.

Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

You fucked us all Jack cunt scammer
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:18:06 PM

I still wait the price of MobileGo token drop down to below $0.1 Roll Eyes. If next time its price can drop down to this price, I will buy a lot of tokens and hold in my bags. Honestly, I have see this thread has too many people hate this token and want to leave. But thank you, I want to buy a token has more people want to leave it while it has a potential for long term as MGO. I'm waiting to see the time MGO come back like Monaco did recently Tongue

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

I still wait the price of MobileGo token drop down to below $0.1 Roll Eyes. If next time its price can drop down to this price, I will buy a lot of tokens and hold in my bags. Honestly, I have see this thread has too many people hate this token and want to leave. But thank you, I want to buy a token has more people want to leave it while it has a potential for long term as MGO. I'm waiting to see the time MGO come back like Monaco did recently Tongue

Nice account you must be paid by Jack. Jack is a fucking cunt who knows Jack shit of a business or investors. That whole kuveke family are scammers
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

the troll army usually just chime in at once to drive the price down so they can buy it cheaper "do potential investors a favour" and warn them off it.

Usually a good buy signal. Unless you truly believe these dribbling idiots create new accounts to go out of there way to help people.

LOL

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm a scammer. Keep up your FUD.

You know how I literally just said that people troll and have their own motives for trolling?

Well look what dolores12 our #1 troll for the longest freaking time just messaged me. I hope everyone here makes a note of this. What an ironic joke.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

I've given my explanations for why MGO is not listed on exchanges. People can go back and read these. I understand people are upset and annoyed by the price drop. If you think I don't own MGO, you're wrong. It's my largest holding. This is not to give you confidence to keep holding. Like Turing said, each investor has the option to sell, hold, or buy more. If you don't believe in what we're doing and think this is dead, moving on is a possibility.

People have a tendency not to understand the relationship between GameCredits Inc, GAME, and MGO. One of our last updates was about an ESL tournament. I'm not sure what you think we're trying to do by building a relationship with ESL, but it's for esports, which we have clearly said is the industry targeted by MGO. The MobileGo foundation did not partner with ESL. You're right. Because as we have said since the very beginning GameCredits Inc is the company building every single product to use MGO. We even realized this concern and decided to move forward with GNation which is neither specifically for GAME or MGO, but rather for our ecosystem of products and technologies that use both tokens. Investors who can break apart the association of GameCredits Inc and GameCredits the token can clearly see our actions are not singular to one token. But that's hard for some, I get it. If you think we're doing nothing for MGO, you can move on. I know what we're doing, and I would sit behind this token if I didn't know what was being done with MGO.

LOL LOL guys he is a fucking scammer, mgo ico was for ceo company that is developing games hehe they where short on cash  lol they took your money hehe but i am not sad for the stupid investors ...this ico was only a pump and dump ...your money are gone  Grin

^^^^^ This is what he said about us 2 days ago.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:01 PM

The price is very undervalued compared to the ICO price, you know it is difficult to accept this situation, I have to buy more cheap MGO.
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

The price is very undervalued compared to the ICO price, you know it is difficult to accept this situation, I have to buy more cheap MGO.

I wish I could buy more cheap MGO, but I spent all my 3000 ETH on them when the price was $1.5 per coin.

P.S. Jack, one question, are you planning to change Game Store design in the nearest future?

P.S.2. Guys who are confused and don't know what to do: Don't fear. I invested $1M into this project, and I don't care about the current price.
I know it will skyrocket some day very soon. More confidence, guys. Good luck!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

I wish I could buy more cheap MGO, but I spent all my 3000 ETH on them when the price was $1.5 per coin.

P.S. Jack, one question, are you planning to change Game Store design in the nearest future?

P.S.2. Guys who are confused and don't know what to do: Don't fear. I invested $1M into this project, and I don't care about the current price.

P.S. Smiley Yes we are. There have been about 2 store updates in the past 9 days. But design updates are critical, and there are a number of those.
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

P.S. Smiley Yes we are. There have been about 2 store updates in the past 9 days. But design updates are critical, and there are a number of those.

Great! Good luck to the MGO team all of us who believe in MGO. Together we stand!
Shoros

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:28:59 PM

Calm down bois, it's time to check your balls for durability. MGO will succeed with you or w/o you. Don't need to fud. One thing what i'm sure about is that whales never will dump and manipulate a coin they're not intrested in. So be smart and keep this gold for a longest time.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:11:27 PM

Mobilgo mgo is dead token! 10 btc invest in ico become 2 btc!

MGO is big loser ICO winner! Congratulation team! 🙈

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

10 btc invest become now 2 btc!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: