Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:07:09 AM

any one think like me "need down to erc20" to easy list big ex.   Huh

No, we do not need change to ERC20, I remember in recently have some rumor about Bittrex has tested ERC233 of MobileGo on their exchange, so maybe in next time they will listing MGO to their exchange. Tongue

Erc223 is more secure so more coins will use it

HAHA no they wont.
Why would they want to complicate getting listed on exchanges.

MobileGo should've been listed on many exchanges by now. They said they were talking with many exchanges and there has not been anything confirmed.
Im not trying to spread FUD (I have investor) but if DistrictOx has secured binance after being out for a couple of weeks why can't MobileGo have secured more than just Bittrex (which has not been confirmed fully btw) having been listed for 3 months.

I have defended MobileGo up to now but Liqui for 3 months just does not add up for a project of this magnitude.

you have a good point there, liqui does not really have a good volume and we needed trex to make that happen.
But considering all you just said, what will be the right action then, do we have to sell or hold?

I bought at 1.50USD because I thought Bittrex was imminent and the project actually does look/sound good. Gamecredits is a fully fledged platform and the concept of MobileGo is a good one. I Bought 10000USD worth.

I didnt mind being patient and waiting for Bittrex and other exchanges (I have to say it was during the recent bear market). Even if its just Bittrex it would be ok for now. But seeing as they want to go after the Asian market some chinese exchanges seems like a wise move.  But Liqui as most of your volume is silly.  Its not a great exchange and pretty laggy. Its never going to be among the top exchanges. And this is 3 months now.
They say getting listed on exchanges takes time - sure! But then how has DistrictOx landed exchanges so quickly? 0x is  listed on Poloniex and the story from MobileGo is Poloniex were not listing any new coins - I wouldnt be suprised if Poloniex lied to be fair - they are complete assholes hoarding other peoples money.
As to what we should do - the opportunity cost of holding this is very real right now. You could sell into something like Neo and go long as I think the writing is on the wall about how big that is going to be. If you have a sizeable amount of coins, then its probably not even going to be easy to sell on Liqui as the volume traded is atrocious.
Bittrex have said they support the new type of tokens (albeit this was last week and theres not been a peep since) so maybe just wait and hope.

bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:03:57 AM

any one think like me "need down to erc20" to easy list big ex.   Huh

No, we do not need change to ERC20, I remember in recently have some rumor about Bittrex has tested ERC233 of MobileGo on their exchange, so maybe in next time they will listing MGO to their exchange. Tongue

Erc223 is more secure so more coins will use it

Im not trying to spread FUD (I have investor) but if DistrictOx has secured binance after being out for a couple of weeks why can't MobileGo have secured more than just Bittrex (which has not been confirmed fully btw) having been listed for 3 months.

Isn't it obvious? It's because jack sucks LOL
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:00:57 AM

If the team does not want to spend high amounts of money, there will never be any large exchange to accept any of their requests.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:15:01 AM

I must say it's weird that they only aquired liqui and other coins already trading at more exchanges
I think the 53 million they collected is around 100 million by now are they still going to spend 50 million on marketing
or only 26,5 million??

Jack where is the transparency in this? Who can check what you guys really spend?

Also where is the proof that you guys contacted more exchanges?
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:22:03 AM

I must say it's weird that they only aquired liqui and other coins already trading at more exchanges
I think the 53 million they collected is around 100 million by now are they still going to spend 50 million on marketing
or only 26,5 million??

Jack where is the transparency in this? Who can check what you guys really spend?

If you guys think theyre gonna spend the entire 50m on development and marketing, you are sadly mistaken. A lot of that will be spent on hookers and blow, and you can't really blame them either. Patience is virtue.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
bozzler94k

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:23:06 AM

or only 26,5 million??

If you guys think theyre gonna spend the entire 50m on development and marketing, you are sadly mistaken. A lot of that will be spent on hookers and blow, and you can't really blame them either. Patience is virtue.

yeah, especially with how awkward and hideous the team looks lOL
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

or only 26,5 million??

It's been awhile, I did not realize how big the money collected in today's value.
You are right, maybe this time we should be seeing MGO traded in big exchange, the price is not attractive at all.
I hope we can read some update here that would leave us smiling. Grin

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Chiraag001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

jack - don't you have a response for all our concerns?  Cheesy Cheesy
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

That is big market with this launching of trading platform in India will let huge impact on the value of both tokens. This combination of Game-MGO is going to set new standards and example of successful business. It is taking time but with the passage of time things will begin to look much better and profitable at that end as well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
bozzler94k

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:33:42 AM

That is big market with this launching of trading platform in India will let huge impact on the value of both tokens. This combination of Game-MGO is going to set new standards and example of successful business. It is taking time but with the passage of time things will begin to look much better and profitable at that end as well.

Are you delusional or did you just come out of a coma?  This coin is on a respirator ffs
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

or only 26,5 million??

We're going to spend half of what we have for marketing, so as the funds rise in value (say they become 100 million) we would spend 50 million. As we've been trying to explain in our latest newsletters, we're starting initial brand awareness this month. As we begin to roll out more and more games and updates to our store marketing will become more concentrated on gaining users. As for how you can see what we spend. You'll have to wait until you see what kind of advertisement we're doing. When ads are running, they will be shared. It will also become obvious as our userbase grows.

Where is the proof? I'm not sure what kind of proof you think we can provide. I haven't heard of any project ever sharing proof they are contacting exchanges. I've sent a number of emails myself, and we're speaking to people on a variety of platforms such as skype. There is no proof we can show you. If you don't believe us, there isn't much I can do other than keep providing insight into our development.

As for peoples concerns. I can answer reasonable concerns. The trolling comments about people saying we won't ever spend our funds or we're a bunch of scammers are ridiculous. Why would we continue to even answer questions or build anything if we were a bunch of scammers. That doesn't make any sense.
Intellium

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

When MGO token holders on Waves will be able to withdraw their tokene (besides trading on DEX) ?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

Sure I do. Ok, this poloniex just listed a coin so the MGO team are a bunch of scammers is insane. The second polo announced their new token we jumped on email and skype and messaged them asking what it would take to get MGO on the exchange. As for other exchanges, like I have said time and time again we are still talking to them. Our priority has been development of our products, of course. But that doesn't mean we won't list on any exchanges.

I also do not think people realize the magnitude of the SEC ruling. Bittrex and nearly have U.S. based exchange probably has to de-list numerous coins that are either considered securities or could be considered securities based on the howey test. Bittrex did add compatibility for ERC223, but they're also most like in over there heads with work trying to get a grip on what can stay on their exchange and what can't.

But your concerns are that we continue to answer community questions, develop, and travel around the world, but because we aren't on a larger exchange yet we're a bunch of scammers who won't ever spend the money we raised. As if that is logical. We have a very ambitious road ahead of us and we will be using the funds we raised for everything we advertised. You will continue to see this over the weeks and months ahead.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

Hi Jack, there are many exchanges out there and this a list of most active exchanges https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/. you can check them.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Chiraag001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:29:41 PM

Sure I do. Ok, this poloniex just listed a coin so the MGO team are a bunch of scammers is insane. The second polo announced their new token we jumped on email and skype and messaged them asking what it would take to get MGO on the exchange. As for other exchanges, like I have said time and time again we are still talking to them. Our priority has been development of our products, of course. But that doesn't mean we won't list on any exchanges.

I also do not think people realize the magnitude of the SEC ruling. Bittrex and nearly have U.S. based exchange probably has to de-list numerous coins that are either considered securities or could be considered securities based on the howey test. Bittrex did add compatibility for ERC223, but they're also most like in over there heads with work trying to get a grip on what can stay on their exchange and what can't.

But your concerns are that we continue to answer community questions, develop, and travel around the world, but because we aren't on a larger exchange yet we're a bunch of scammers who won't ever spend the money we raised. As if that is logical. We have a very ambitious road ahead of us and we will be using the funds we raised for everything we advertised. You will continue to see this over the weeks and months ahead.

Cool. Thank you for the response. I wasnt trying to label the MobileGo/Game team as scammers. Just want to know if exchanges are in the works and why others were able to secure them and not MobileGo. To know you are making valiant efforts to gain listing is good enough for me and I am sure it will happen soon enough. To be honest I am not even too concerned about Poloniex. They make my blood boil. If development is the main focus now then that is cool and I am prepared to wait. I am holding.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

Cool. Thank you for the response. I wasnt trying to label the MobileGo/Game team as scammers. Just want to know if exchanges are in the works and why others were able to secure them and not MobileGo. To know you are making valiant efforts to gain listing is good enough for me and I am sure it will happen soon enough. To be honest I am not even too concerned about Poloniex. They make my blood boil. If development is the main focus now then that is cool and I am prepared to wait. I am holding.

I appreciate the support. The listings weren't given up on, and if it makes you feel any better poloniex isn't our singular focus (a couple of gamecredits investors have been having problems withdrawing lately and we've had to reach out to them for that as well).
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

or only 26,5 million??

We're going to spend half of what we have for marketing, so as the funds rise in value (say they become 100 million) we would spend 50 million. As we've been trying to explain in our latest newsletters, we're starting initial brand awareness this month. As we begin to roll out more and more games and updates to our store marketing will become more concentrated on gaining users. As for how you can see what we spend. You'll have to wait until you see what kind of advertisement we're doing. When ads are running, they will be shared. It will also become obvious as our userbase grows.

Where is the proof? I'm not sure what kind of proof you think we can provide. I haven't heard of any project ever sharing proof they are contacting exchanges. I've sent a number of emails myself, and we're speaking to people on a variety of platforms such as skype. There is no proof we can show you. If you don't believe us, there isn't much I can do other than keep providing insight into our development.

As for peoples concerns. I can answer reasonable concerns. The trolling comments about people saying we won't ever spend our funds or we're a bunch of scammers are ridiculous. Why would we continue to even answer questions or build anything if we were a bunch of scammers. That doesn't make any sense.

We are not calling you guys scammers in anyway we have 2 trolls in here bozzler and DB.
Only thing that can draw mgo from the dirt is a decent exchange until the product is released
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

or only 26,5 million??

You are always explaining these issues, but I do not understand why large exchanges consider trading other items tokens, not MGO? Explanation does not make any sense, only appear in the list, we will believe that you really do things. Do you say marketing in the first place, is not listed on the large exchange is not marketing? Price growth will increase the exposure, compared to spend huge sums of money in advertising above, this effect is better.
wvihor

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:18:28 PM

When can I use blockswap
Exchange from wMGO to eMGO
Now wMGO the price is very low, you need to solve the problem of blockswap  Sad
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

MGO is non-security token or will be whan  finally will be in use

Charity – Coins used to raise money for a cause
Games – In-game purchases for magic swords, gaming…
Reward for Work – Utility for getting someone to test, mine, refer…
Software/Site Access – Provides Access to something of value
Coupon – A digital coupon, redeemable for something of current value
Currency – A digital token tradable for goods or services
Network of Physical Access – Provide access to somewhere that is valued (i.e., an altcoin sale or nightclub)
Fat Protocol – The software becomes more valuable the more apps and businesses are built on top of it. Union Square Ventures posted a great article about fat protocols here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-why-digital-currencies-need-a-self-regulating_us_5993709ee4b0afd94eb3f5c0?utm_source=BitShares+News&utm_campaign=5aad679343-Digital+Currency+Safe+Re-Intro+Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a18e5c0fa1-5aad679343-176639593

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: