Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:32:01 PM

Calm down bois, it's time to check your balls for durability. MGO will succeed with you or w/o you. Don't need to fud. One thing what i'm sure about is that whales never will dump and manipulate a coin they're not intrested in. So be smart and keep this gold for a longest time.

This is the time to do that for sure. Funny thing about dolores asking for 30 btc worth of mgo, yah the project is really dead and jack is really a scammer. Honestly everyone should mainly beware of the fact that unless the

whole lot of people are calling it a scam it likely is a FUD attempt to lower the price. I have now witnessed this in several threads and honestly its a disgraceful act. Will what can you do other than see it for the BS that it is.

I havent invested as much as 3000 ETH myself but this is a significant part of my holdings and I even averaged down during the crash. I can only imagine how those feel who bought 40k+ sats it must not feel nice. This is

the time to test your character and see if you will fold under pressure or have some guts and resolve and rise up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:23:47 PM

Jack is not a scammer. MGO moon soon ty for the cheap coins.
Trollmode disabled.

You guys always fall for fud that's where I make the money

bozzler & DB shall we stop the fud now it's cheap enough. I'm also stopping
sutefyzz

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:54:42 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 08:17:57 PM by sutefyzz

The fact is ... It's not because of the three fudder here that the MGO price is now divided by 5 UNDER ICO price

Stop putting the fault on them jack.... The fault is at your team to not deliver the promise made with a sketchy Ecr token choice (for the future...yup a future where all your ICO investor is being raped by your Futurist vision)

Ohhhh  and a... We're sorry doesn't fucking fix anything jack!

I have 94 000 mother fucking MGO and I'm now divided by 4.5 in btc (even more I'm not even tchecking anymore) even tho I have REBUY all the way down under he ICO price (because hey it was a good time to buy every drop lmao)

How to go from 22 btc to 4 and still... It's gonna be 0.8 when mgo goes to 1000 sat...seing how much FUD there is here ..no exchange and nothing great coming before November

Your project sucked up all the profit I manage to pull in 2016 and the 2017 crazy push ALL OF IT

Every fucking single penny has gone to you ....

I don't care to moon with a just a fucking btc left ....it's fucking retard and a fucking insult to those who supported you since day one....

THE WORST ICO of 2017 for such a good supposedly almost finished project...

What the fuck would I want to go to the moon with 0.8 lol I will need a X 30 JUST TO BE Break even ... Fucking break even damn it! ... Yup mgo is looking very great for your first supporter ... I feel chosen!!

So please stop making the troll responsible for your train wreck

Get your fucki asses up, get on a big exchange and add fucking game to the game store there is supposed to be over 200 already!

It's true that you are working on developement I have no doubt...

It will go to the moon...no doubt...

The hing is that you will have raped every single fucking of you ICO investor by then ...

Your proud to say that it's the worst ICO of 2017? And stop trying to make us BELEIVE that he reason for a division by 5 from UNDER ICO is due to 3 fudder ... A mass adoption project can't be that much affected by three fucking ppl! Get over it jack

And that without mentioning that you are divided by 16 from he one week push ....

At 1000 sat in two week you will be divided by 30 from ICO and 90 from ATH

I don't care to go to the moon then you nitwit ... How is that hard to understand? You really takes of for dummies of you BELEIVE I'll be happy with a moon that is hardly making x2 my break even

try to tell me it's a good times to buy....

I BUYED EVERY FUCKING THING I COULD! Because I never BELEIVE your team would let this project divide by 5 UNDER THE ICO price

Please don't play the usd tune.... We are crypto investor...it's btc we gave you and it's btc we expect Back jack!

Just come clean and tell us it's the worst performance ICO of 2017 and that your fist ICO investor are gonna be raped if they CANT rebuy now ....jack it's even worst seeing you battling with the three rudder here...don't you have more important stuff to do?

And the guys previous is absolutely right...what did prevent you to do a buy back so we don't get ultra raped...

I'm not asking a push just a dtability .... What good to put 23 million in he marketing to get from divided by 5 to break even when you could have maintain the price with half of it and then do a 13 marketing campaign and do a x2 ....you would still be in a better position...your 8000 investor would not be pissed and you would not have to battle 2 hour a day with three fudder here lol...

And poloniex and Bittrex did add 5 to 6 token since your saying they are not adding ....HELLO Huh I'm I that stupid jack?

What is going on with MGO ....it's already suppose to be waayyyyyyyyyy more than this and you know it... You naked us dream with rocket photo during the ICO and the Bittrex and the we have already finished (it wa supposed to be a COUPLE of month of dev not a COUPLE of year!!) I'm sorry but it's not my fault you feel bad for saying stuff during the ICO that turned to be false...

Will my 94 000 worth 0.8 in a month ...at this pace it's very credible and how can you feel well about that

Raping a day one supporter , who try to buy all the way down and almost sold my soul just to see if

You saying we have answer those question already we are sorry...seriously MGO team? Even tho you said it already... I'm sorry repaear yourself and make up for it! It's not our fault ppl are still looking or answer after six month of wainti g......jack maybe you need vacation the fact that you are responding that much to trolls is a sign of your emotional implication ...thus making me BELEIVE this situation is pissing you off...if the project is so great you shouldn't be pissed off or at least taunted by the troll here

Sooo no matter how much excuse or how much explanation you gave for your mistake ...THERe is one but true fact!! :  all you ICO investor is raped and the one that will benefit from mgo are the troll you hate like Dolores because she is buying...so in a year every fucking troll here will be rich and all your ICO investor will get minimum ROI if they haven't panicked before and sold (it's not what a call a good performance JACK!) ... tHATs the ONE true fact that is pissing every one of your ICO investor of that you can't dismantle!

I very much feel like you take us for a joke or kids or whatever

I was going very very very well with my year and a Half of tradngi before your ICO jack ...very very very well

I clearly feel stupid to have believed in your project and your promises... And I know I'm a good trader ... Right now the only that suck in my parcour is MGO jack .... It's hard to BELEIVE the problem is coming from me and my poor choice...right now mgo is my only poor choice so far

I never expect it to moon right away

But I certainly didn't expect to lose all the fucking profit I made the previous 15 month

Is my ....more than 50k in lost is worth two of your minute jack ?!? Starting to feel like it's a nope

Am I not a serious investor enough ?  Maybe I'm too mature for a project like this I guess and expect it to be what's it's suppose to be and not months and months later after lot and lot of mistake and problem
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:17:35 PM

The fact is ... It's not because of the three fudder here that the MGO price is now divided by 5 UNDER ICO price

Stop putting the fault on them jack.... The fault is at your team to not deliver the promise made with a sketchy Ecr token choice (for the future...yup a future where all your ICO investor is being raped by your Futurist vision)

I have 94 000 mother fucking MGO and I'm now divided by 4.5 in btc (even more I'm not even tchecking anymore) even tho I have REBUY all the way down under he ICO price (because hey it was a good time to buy every drop lmao)

How to go from 22 btc to 4 and still... It's gonna be 0.8 when mgo goes to 1000 sat...seing how much FUD there is here ..no exchange and nothing great coming before November

Your project sucked up all the profit I manage to pull in 2016 and the 2017 crazy push ALL OF IT

I don't care to moon with a just a fucking btc left ....it's fucking retard and a fucking insult to those who supported you since day one....

What the fuck would I want to go to the moon with 0.8 lol I will need a X 30 JUST TO BE Break even ... Fucking break even damn it! ... Yup mgo is looking very great for your first supporter ... I feel chosen!!

Get your fucki asses up, get on a big exchange and add fucking game to the game store there is supposed to be over 200 already!

The hing is that you will have raped every single fucking of you ICO investor by then ...

Your proud to say that it's the worst ICO of 2017? And stop trying to make us BELEIVE that he reason for a division by 5 from UNDER ICO is due to 3 fudder ... A mass adoption project can't be that much affected by three fucking ppl! Get over it jack

And that without mentioning that you are divided by 16 from he one week push ....

I don't care to go to the moon then you nitwit ... How is that hard to understand? You really takes of for dummies of you BELEIVE I'll be happy with a moon that is hardly making x2 my break even

I BUYED EVERY FUCKING THING I COULD! Because I never BELEIVE your team would let this project divide by 5 UNDER THE ICO price

Please don't play the usd tune.... We are crypto investor...it's btc we gave you and it's btc we expect Back jack!

Just come clean and tell us it's the worst performance ICO of 2017 and that your fist ICO investor are gonna be raped if they CANT rebuy now ....jack it's even worst seeing you battling with the three rudder here...don't you have more important stuff to do?

And the guys previous is absolutely right...what did prevent you to do a buy back so we don't get ultra raped...

I'm not asking a push just a dtability .... What good to put 23 million in he marketing to get from divided by 5 to break even when you could have maintain the price with half of it and then do a 13 marketing campaign and do a x2 ....you would still be in a better position...your 8000 investor would be pissed and you would have to battle 2 hour a day with three fudder here lol...

And poloniex and Bittrex did add 5 to 6 token since your saying they are not adding ....HELLO Huh I'm I that stupid jack?

What is going on with MGO ....it's already suppose to be waayyyyyyyyyy more than this and you know it... You naked us dream with rocket photo during the ICO and the Bittrex and the we have already finished (it wa supposed to be a COUPLE of month of dev not a COUPLE of year!!) I'm sorry but it's not my fault you feel bad for saying stuff during the ICO that turned to be false...

Will my 94 000 worth 0.8 in a month ...at this pace it's very credible and how can you feel well about that

Raping a day one supporter , who try to buy all the way down and almost sold my soul just to see if

You saying we have answer those question already we are sorry...seriously MGO team? Even tho you said it already... I'm sorry repaear yourself and make up for it! It's not our fault ppl are still looking or answer after six month of wainti g......jack maybe you need vacation the fact that you are responding that much to trolls is a sign of your emotional implication ...thus making me BELEIVE this situation is pissing you off...if the project is so great you shouldn't be pissed off or at least taunted by the troll here

Sooo no matter how much excuse or how much explanation you gave for your mistake ...THERe is one but true fact!! :  all you ICO investor is raped and the one that will benefit from mgo are the troll you hate like Dolores because she is buying...so in a year every fucking troll here will be rich and all your ICO investor will get minimum ROI if they haven't panicked before and sold (it's not what a call a good performance JACK!) ... tHATs the ONE true fact that is pissing every one of your ICO investor of that you can't dismantle!

I was going very very very well with my year and a Half of tradngi before your ICO jack ...very very very well

I clearly feel stupid to have believed in your project and your promises... And I know I'm a good trader ... Right now the only that suck in my parcour is MGO jack .... It's hard to BELEIVE the problem is coming from me and my poor choice...right now mgo is my only poor choice so far

But I certainly didn't expect to lose all the fucking profit I made the previous 15 month

Is my ....more than 50k in lost is worth two of your minute jack ?!? Starting to feel like it's a nope

Am I not a serious investor enough ?

All true! MGO ico is big lost winner in 2017! Crap dev teamtake mobey! 53 milion now worth over 200milion $
Members/holders dobt br stupid! They just take our money snd its it! Its shy ICO need to be regilated!!!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

Ohh and dxb2017, bozzler94k and Dolores12.... shut the fuck up ....I'm making a real statement at least

You don't even know how to write sentence and always repeat yourself stop making my post like if I was backing you.... You 3 are the worst shit I ever met on a forum

They sold their btc when they got so not its not worth 200 million ...

Try to learn how to write and how to make a real sentence and or statement before quoting me in your retarded FUD
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

Ohh and dxb2017, bozzler94k and Dolores12.... shut the fuck up ....I'm making a real statement at least

You don't even know how to write sentence and always repeat yourself stop making my post like if I was backing you.... You 3 are the worst shit I ever met on a forum

Try to learn how to write and how to make a real sentence and or statement before quoting me in your retarded FUD
From what ive heard from jack, they have only sold a small portion of there holdings so far from the ico, im pretty sure they still hold a great deals of coins from the ico.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
dolores12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:26 PM

"They sold their btc when they got so not its not worth 200 million"

lol you fucking idiot , IF that is true they are a pure scam lol i don't think they sold all crypto fund from ico ...and mr nobody i have made a fortune from crypto , i bet you will stay poor for life  Shocked Shocked Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

If they had sold all the funds that would have been bad because it would mean they would affect the market lol. I'm certain they drop feed thing out because on twitter ceo Sergiy liked my comment when I said gamecredits was a good investment because they have a massive fund of 100m+ to promote.

Even I have tried to be supportive. Tried to think bittrex soon. I initially came out with the buy back idea just to stay afloat whilst it happens - if they have btc just use a portion. That 53m is worth much more now.

Unfortunately it might be too little too late. My question to the above with the really long post holding 94000 mobile go.. Did you really put 18 months  profit into one ico coin. That was a terrible mistake.
Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

Any news?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:34:04 PM

I think you're misinterpreting what I said about trolls. Not once have I blamed anyone here for the price of MGO. Price is reflective of community sentiment and of course that's falling on the team. However, what I'm going to say, and it's all I can really say, is that we're developing kickass products that will utilize MGO. We will continue to develop and pave the way for adoption of this cryptocurrency. FYI I do not put your comments in the same category as those three you listed.
Fallenzz

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:02:20 PM

I think you're misinterpreting what I said about trolls. Not once have I blamed anyone here for the price of MGO. Price is reflective of community sentiment and of course that's falling on the team. However, what I'm going to say, and it's all I can really say, is that we're developing kickass products that will utilize MGO. We will continue to develop and pave the way for adoption of this cryptocurrency. FYI I do not put your comments in the same category as those three you listed.

Sutefyzz is correct. Couldn't say it better. I own even 3 times that amount. It's close to 300k. I feel raped Jack and that's why my beef is with you. Sometimes an excuse isn't enough. The price dropped much more in $ value. Most alts are still equal in $ value. In btc terms I investigated this is the most underperforming ico. Early investors week 1 are fucked because btc and game already doubled until the end of ico. Now they are raped again because clearly of failing management. Updates blogs would be weekly. But what did you guys really did in all those months?
Some adds and some tiny tournaments? New investors are not gonna buy in to a project if there is so little transparency. You promised the community last month a change for the failing management. Yet again we are at the same point. You are putting your name in the game. I hope you know what you are doing because most of us Jack can't sleep. You said you got 150 people working in 10 offices and you are the only one doing the communication. Jack stop kidding us. Who are those 150 people? LinkedIn is almost empty for gamecredits. 150 people Jack I can't find 1 shred of evidence on your claim. If we are wrong proof it and show us!
destynity

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:42:05 AM

Sutefyzz is correct. Couldn't say it better. I own even 3 times that amount. It's close to 300k. I feel raped Jack and that's why my beef is with you. Sometimes an excuse isn't enough. The price dropped much more in $ value. Most alts are still equal in $ value. In btc terms I investigated this is the most underperforming ico. Early investors week 1 are fucked because btc and game already doubled until the end of ico. Now they are raped again because clearly of failing management. Updates blogs would be weekly. But what did you guys really did in all those months?
Some adds and some tiny tournaments? New investors are not gonna buy in to a project if there is so little transparency. You promised the community last month a change for the failing management. Yet again we are at the same point. You are putting your name in the game. I hope you know what you are doing because most of us Jack can't sleep. You said you got 150 people working in 10 offices and you are the only one doing the communication. Jack stop kidding us. Who are those 150 people? LinkedIn is almost empty for gamecredits. 150 people Jack I can't find 1 shred of evidence on your claim. If we are wrong proof it and show us!

Already enough excuses, I'll give you until the end of October, but you try to list the token in binance, some Korean exchange or some important exchange, I swear that you will be arrested, persecuted, taken out from the market I mean games and mgo , the fbi, the SEC and all the governmental organizations know about their damn scam, you have lied again and again, your lawyers should advise you, we do not know that shit you are developing, we are not aware of where the funds they supposedly have not spent, not even a penny in marketing or anything. You swindled American investors, tell the jerk of sergey sholom who hides behind you that there will be no place to hide, you have your whole community tremendously annoying and you make fun of them in your face, you do not have the slightest remorse no fear of legal actions that not is good for you, you do not even try to list the token somewhere else while continuing development, show no progress, or anything
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

Already enough excuses, I'll give you until the end of October, but you try to list the token in binance, some Korean exchange or some important exchange, I swear that you will be arrested, persecuted, taken out from the market I mean games and mgo , the fbi, the SEC and all the governmental organizations know about their damn scam, you have lied again and again, your lawyers should advise you, we do not know that shit you are developing, we are not aware of where the funds they supposedly have not spent, not even a penny in marketing or anything. You swindled American investors, tell the jerk of sergey sholom who hides behind you that there will be no place to hide, you have your whole community tremendously annoying and you make fun of them in your face, you do not have the slightest remorse no fear of legal actions that not is good for you, you do not even try to list the token somewhere else while continuing development, show no progress, or anything

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I know this is a serious situation with peoples money on the line but this thread has become hilarious.
zcxvp

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:58:29 AM

MGO is a scam, and I look forward to seeing the FBI arrest them.
niall51

Activity: 533

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

really?  If MGO are scam. so how much you have lost ? and who was report them to FBI? you're really so funny, MGO still have value $ . MGO not scam.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:31:47 AM

Here are the list of cronies:

Sergey Sholom
Maxim Sholom
Alex Migitko
Vesselin Peev
Nikola Djoke
Chafik Abdellaoui
Bok Khoo
Stefan Crnojevic
Jack Kuveke

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@yourwhisper/why-gamecredits-mobilego-seem-to-be-a-typical-pump-and-dump-coin
oaks05

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:32:22 AM

not going to lie my entertainment is at a peak with these cry babies, same few fudsters over n over bunch of key board warriors who wouldnt say two words to your face if you ever confronted them, if any of you whiners are still holding sell into that nice little liqui wall and move on, id rather see that guy with your coins cause all he has been doing is accumulating your coins and your tears.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

I'm not asking a push just a dtability .... What good to put 23 million in he marketing to get from divided by 5 to break even when you could have maintain the price with half of it and then do a 13 marketing campaign and do a x2 ....you would still be in a better position...your 8000 investor would be pissed and you would have to battle 2 hour a day with three fudder here lol...

Sooo no matter how much excuse or how much explanation you gave for your mistake ...THERe is one but true fact!! :  all you ICO investor is raped and the one that will benefit from mgo are the troll you hate like Dolores because she is buying...so in a year every fucking troll here will be rich and all your ICO investor will get minimum ROI if they haven't panicked before and sold (it's not what a call a good performance JACK!) ... tHATs the ONE true fact that is pissing every one of your ICO investor of that you can't dismantle!

Am I not a serious investor enough ?

All true! MGO ico is big lost winner in 2017! Crap dev teamtake mobey! 53 milion now worth over 200milion $
Members/holders dobt br stupid! They just take our money snd its it! Its shy ICO need to be regilated!!!
when you said your holding 94k mgo and said its now worth 4 btc thats when i knew you were full of crap cuz its worth over 6 ;-) lol

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

I hodl 675k MGO. So what?  Roll Eyes
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:21:47 AM

Comedy gold, those trolls over here.

I'm just a small holder with 52k of MGO, both on Waves and Ethereum blockchain.
During the ICO I bought 13k and at these low prices I bought some on Waves DEX and Liqui.

This project will be fine, don't let the fudders get hold of you, they will buy your panic sells.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: