Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

Can anyone please remind me what the ICO price is in BTC is again, I was buying dip untill the price 20ksat, now it is messing with 5ksat. I just don't know what is happening with this project

If you invest 10 btc in ico,now you got 2btc if its help 😜👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

ok i dont want to do any fud here as im own a lot of MGO. I bought in where the price was around $1.1.

Its just so tough to see my money now worth almost nothing. I liked the idea of GAME and i made nice profits from it  but MGO is now just meh...

Literally nothing happened since the ICO...NOTHING. No exchanges, no news, no conference speaks NOTHING.

Are team hosted a tournament by partnering with ESL, our parent company joined hyperledger (with the intention of gaining access to supply and security management technology for mobilego products), our gaming brand (GNation) sponsored one of the largest game development conferences in the world in the first week of October (known as Unity Unite), as we also announced the release of a Unity SDK to help developers integrate into our mobile store.
These have nothing to do with MGO, just to see the price has been falling until zero, promised to be in bittrex, has not happened so far. Shameless scam.

I must admit this guy is right.... It's all focus on game. MGO looks like a money grab to continue development for Game. Mgo looks like a side product. Maybe care about your investors instead of playing hide and seek.

Maybe accept that your approach is wrong since MGO lost so much in btc value.

You're a bunch of kids so you got much to learn. Learning is admitting your faults and change course.
Also something mature people do admit and adjust.

It feels you are buying time. A lot of people get direct messages from you guys that we will see soon
why you guys are doing this hide and seek game. Honestly I think it's an exit strategy.

RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:36 AM

ok i dont want to do any fud here as im own a lot of MGO. I bought in where the price was around $1.1.

Its just so tough to see my money now worth almost nothing. I liked the idea of GAME and i made nice profits from it  but MGO is now just meh...

Literally nothing happened since the ICO...NOTHING. No exchanges, no news, no conference speaks NOTHING.

Are team hosted a tournament by partnering with ESL, our parent company joined hyperledger (with the intention of gaining access to supply and security management technology for mobilego products), our gaming brand (GNation) sponsored one of the largest game development conferences in the world in the first week of October (known as Unity Unite), as we also announced the release of a Unity SDK to help developers integrate into our mobile store.
These have nothing to do with MGO, just to see the price has been falling until zero, promised to be in bittrex, has not happened so far. Shameless scam.

didnt read the withepaper huh? why do you invest in something without properly inform yourself first .. ah I see "x5 within 2 weeks" right? sorry bud thats not such a pump and dump shitcoin
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

Its just so tough to see my money now worth almost nothing. I liked the idea of GAME and i made nice profits from it  but MGO is now just meh...

didnt read the withepaper huh? why do you invest in something without properly inform yourself first .. ah I see "x5 within 2 weeks" right? sorry bud thats not such a pump and dump shitcoin

Have you read the whitepaper?! Are you saying that roadmap in the whitepaper is being true? Please stop writing like whoever complaints with this token that we are all saying its a scam or shitcoin... They are not doing what they said they will do! Check the whitepaper again... where did 50% the money for marketing go? I haven seen absolutely 0 advertising! MGO project ATM is very dissapointing... its not like we are saying it should be 5$ by now... but almost 50% underico price come on... are you kidding me.

ITS clearly people lost confidence in this coin... and not only MGO also in GAME... which mean they lost confidence in this team.The price of MC is showing it and YES that is very importand fact for the investors. Its fine to be optimistic here, but for someone who invested alot of money its very very hard, seeing other coins rasing and this 2 only tank for the past 6 months....

RAGEmond

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

Its just so tough to see my money now worth almost nothing. I liked the idea of GAME and i made nice profits from it  but MGO is now just meh...

Have you read the whitepaper?! Are you saying that roadmap in the whitepaper is being true? Please stop writing like whoever complaints with this token that we are all saying its a scam or shitcoin... They are not doing what they said they will do! Check the whitepaper again... where did 50% the money for marketing go? I haven seen absolutely 0 advertising! MGO project ATM is very dissapointing... its not like we are saying it should be 5$ by now... but almost 50% underico price come on... are you kidding me.

what do you think where the money for unity unite and gnation promotion came from? what do you think where the money for the logo and brand design came from? where does the money come from for the esl tournament / the prizepool? you have to understand that Gnation and everything around is backed by GAME and thats backed by MGO so if they are able to build a community around Gnation they will automatically use the platform which will have a usage for MGO directly but also will lead to revenue for GAME which will buyback MGO .. connected thinking is not your strength?

MGO has no usage without people using it therefore we first Need a platform which allowes users (gamers especially) to use MGO so what are they doing? Hosting esl tournament / releasing a brand gNation and set up a store for Gamers so stfu?

print the Gnation logo on a flag and hang it at the outside of your window if you want to support MGO
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

I've been sold all my MOG tokens at  $0.340638 and move over. seems we will see MOBILEGO  platform the next century.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
weaselciuy

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:34 AM

Fucking shit devs and shit coin. Eat karma from here on assholes.
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:08:55 AM

I've been sold all my MOG tokens at  $0.340638 and move over. seems we will see MOBILEGO  platform the next century.
i also lose confidence to the MGO.i already have sell my tokens a week ago.i don't know why the price is so low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:07 AM

ok. Again: MGO hodler here.

So Jack i have a question: is that all?

1. huh, you and your team hosted a tournament by partnering with ESL from 50 million dollar! Congratulations! Nice job!?  LOL. Srsly should i thank you that you and your team hosted 1 (ONE!!!) tournament after 6 month and after you raised 50 million dollar (which is now worth like 200)?...Again: LOL.
2. joined hyperledger (me as an investor dont really care so sorry..)
3. You sponsored a conference! Wooooooow what a nice job. You emailed a conference that you want to give them money. Wow!!! Nice job!!! I just checked the conference and I couldnt find your logo on the main page Partners section....Again: LOL. Oh...and that is not the biggest gaming conference but whatever. Ive attended in the Igaming conference this summer in Amsterdam. I couldnt find a single piece of paper about Mobilego however its one of the biggest igaming conference in Europe.

So its 3 thing, and I think a 3-4 person team can make this in 2-4 weeks as well MAXIMUM.

My main concern is:

- we want updates (at least weekly) on the development
- we want updates on the marketing plan
- we want proofs from conferences (show us a picture from the conference you mentinoed that you and your team hosted it and you had a BIG booth there)
- we want updates on exchanges. We want proof from Bittrex why they didnt add your token.
and again: WE NEED MORE UPDATES.

This is what you wrote in your last post is NOTHING. Everyone can do it from 50 million usd in 1 week!!!!!!!!!
RAGEmond

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

ok. Again: MGO hodler here.

So Jack i have a question: is that all?

1. huh, you and your team hosted a tournament by partnering with ESL from 50 million dollar! Congratulations! Nice job!?  LOL. Srsly should i thank you that you and your team hosted 1 (ONE!!!) tournament after 6 month and after you raised 50 million dollar (which is now worth like 200)?...Again: LOL.
2. joined hyperledger (me as an investor dont really care so sorry..)
3. You sponsored a conference! Wooooooow what a nice job. You emailed a conference that you want to give them money. Wow!!! Nice job!!! I just checked the conference and I couldnt find your logo on the main page Partners section....Again: LOL. Oh...and that is not the biggest gaming conference but whatever. Ive attended in the Igaming conference this summer in Amsterdam. I couldnt find a single piece of paper about Mobilego however its one of the biggest igaming conference in Europe.

So its 3 thing, and I think a 3-4 person team can make this in 2-4 weeks as well MAXIMUM.

My main concern is:

- we want updates (at least weekly) on the development
- we want updates on the marketing plan
- we want proofs from conferences (show us a picture from the conference you mentinoed that you and your team hosted it and you had a BIG booth there)
- we want updates on exchanges. We want proof from Bittrex why they didnt add your token.
and again: WE NEED MORE UPDATES.

This is what you wrote in your last post is NOTHING. Everyone can do it from 50 million usd in 1 week!!!!!!!!!

since we never saw someone from mgo here you prolly want to write that directly to the team and not just the community manager since I do not think he is forwarding all the stuff we're talking about here
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:57:21 AM

Why can they not use a portion of funds to do some buy backs and burn those tokens.

If in fact they have 200m + - they could buy back such a large amount now and let mobilego breathe and buy them some time if they are developing.

Everyone who has invested in Mobilego thus far cannot be happy - only people buying now are ok.  But maybe in a week or two maybe not lol.
I feel that ICO investors will never see their BTC back. But BTC has had a massive run so people cannot blame MGO for this but to let the price dip so far without doing much is quite bad.

IMO the reason Bittrex are not listing MGO is because they will do buybacks. I think that might come under securities law. Although im not certain on this one
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke/status/920664173121560576

@jack, photos from Gamecredits office WANTED  Cool
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

Ok, my flight to belgrade takes off in a couple hours, so I have to leave for the airport, and I'm not going to have a ton of time to jump on this forum.

First of all, partnering with these companies doesn't take a week or two. Not sure if you have ever been a part of a partnership with a major company. It can be hell. Weeks of emails going back and forth. Tons of meetings. Lots of demands on their end that you have to meet because you're not a billion dollar company yet.

And conference photos: fine. Easy. Here you go.

https://imgur.com/05QetFb

https://imgur.com/a/9Yacq

https://unite.unity.com/2017/austin

Right on the unity unite Austin page we're listed as a platinum sponsor. FYI, there is more to something like that then just messaging someone and paying a fee. You'll hear more on that in the future. I'll also be taking some videos, photos, and possibly a livestream in our Belgrade office this weekend.

Proof from bittrex? They literally had an automated message on their slack channel for like 2 months explaining what happened.

Marketing plan updates. Fine. The marketing team and I have been speaking with a number of streamers and infulencer marketers to promote MGO to content creators audiences. One of the platforms we will be trying out can be found here: https://power-spike.com/

We also are in the process of working on various gaming tournaments to promote specifically the esports side of our company. That was the point of partnering and furthering our relationship with ESL. We've befriended people in the company, and will be working with them at ESL Hamburg since we've sponsored a team to go to that tournament.

herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

Ok, my flight to belgrade takes off in a couple hours, so I have to leave for the airport, and I'm not going to have a ton of time to jump on this forum.

First of all, partnering with these companies doesn't take a week or two. Not sure if you have ever been a part of a partnership with a major company. It can be hell. Weeks of emails going back and forth. Tons of meetings. Lots of demands on their end that you have to meet because you're not a billion dollar company yet.

Right on the unity unite Austin page we're listed as a platinum sponsor. FYI, there is more to something like that then just messaging someone and paying a fee. You'll hear more on that in the future. I'll also be taking some videos, photos, and possibly a livestream in our Belgrade office this weekend.

Proof from bittrex? They literally had an automated message on their slack channel for like 2 months explaining what happened.

Marketing plan updates. Fine. The marketing team and I have been speaking with a number of streamers and infulencer marketers to promote MGO to content creators audiences. One of the platforms we will be trying out can be found here: https://power-spike.com/

We also are in the process of working on various gaming tournaments to promote specifically the esports side of our company. That was the point of partnering and furthering our relationship with ESL. We've befriended people in the company, and will be working with them at ESL Hamburg since we've sponsored a team to go to that tournament.

Have a safe flight Jack Grin
Correct, if you're not big enough things take more time. Better late than sorry though Wink
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:48:19 PM

People will call every cryptocurrency as a SCAM when they doesn't see a growth on the price. They don't really care about the news and updates about what the team is doing regardless of how big that news is. Only those who really understand how business processes works know that MobileGo and Gnation team are doing a good job
RAGEmond

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:00:15 PM

thanks for some updates Smiley looking forward seeing the office .. have a good flight!
oresnix

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

Good job MobileGo team. Jack it would be really beneficial for both MobileGo and this community to get regular updates such as this one. It could be done weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly, they just have to be regular and they shouldn't be of more than a day or two. Other than that, keep up the good work.
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

Things may takes times. ok... But you WERE proudly saying that the platform was ALMOST READY TO USE in the first friggin first week of the ICO !!!***!!!

8 month is more than a little time for something **ALmost ready **

Exchange problem ok..... partnership takes times ok....Alt market going trought bad times ok...

The fact that you dont have a fu**ing platform and usage after more than 7 month (i should say 8-9 including the ico) and that nobody is fu**ing bying your token because you are in an ocean of fud and have ZERO usage for MGO... THAt is fu**ing NOT OK!!!!

Althought it was ALMOST READY !! Hello!!! Thats why core investor of the project are pissed of... and you are making like we are in the wrong by showing us unmeaningfull devellopement.. all we see is we are working on it ...But jack.....we want the ** ALMOST ready ** platform you promised us in the iCO and we want it NOW NOT IN A YEARRRRRRR......LIARRRRR

YOU SOLD US THE IDEA that it was READY in the ICO !! God damn it .... and it the motherfuck*** main reason why everyone is getting the hell out oif MGO even DIVIDED by 5 in BTC under the ICO

Because they feel (with all the right in the world) that you fucking scammed us with a ITS ALMOST READY token,

But finally..... hey ... its... not ready at all ...thing takes times...we focus on devellepement even tho U could clearly could have securized the price for our investor of DAY 1 Because WE DIDNT RESPECT what we SAID in the ICO and for a fraction of your budget...

You dont care about your first investor ....YOU CANT SAY otherwise...

YOU LIED AND now your in an ocean of FUD with 5 Esport and gaming platform ICO on the horizon that will be listed way before MGO...
I saw MGO and THEIR ALMOST ready product ...so i tought cool this is an ICO i wanna be in ... I wont have to wait for a significant developpement because ther PRODUCT IS ALMOST ready and i know that every ico under dev has to be sold in the first 48 hype hour... wich i didnt with mgo Because i thought it was ALMOST ready!!!!!

Sorry the project wasnt fucking ready at all... dont try to push other point to makes us forget this one

THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING REASON I INVESTED IN THE ICO ....because the product was SUPPOSED to be READYYYYYYY

I dont invest in ico because i dont fucking want to wait months and months and year to see a nice devellepement i already saw plenty of times already...

do you see the pattern JACK ?

U can say whatever you want man...you fucking scammed us your first ICO investor (i didnt say the project is a  scam) But making false statement about a project and its status ...YESSS ITS A FUCKING SCAM jack!!!

U gotta make the difference beetween those who say the project is scam and those who say that you and your team ...personnaly scammed US with FALSE ALLEGATION

This product is not ready at all!!!! U sold us the idea that it was = scamming lies so you can finance your project and FUCK US core day 1 investor....i saw another esport token and their platform is ready ! they wait the end of their ICO TO RAPE MGO of itsfully deserved momentum...

Everything you say not regarding this is bullshit for your core investor SORRY

I'm very willing to hear your thought on this fact

Good reading its worth it

You clearly not think high of us to not realize that we realize tho very crucial facts and try to patch with other **bandage news**
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:23:17 PM

Can anyone please remind me what the ICO price is in BTC is again, I was buying dip untill the price 20ksat, now it is messing with 5ksat. I just don't know what is happening with this project

If you invest 10 btc in ico,now you got 2btc if its help 😜👍🏼

That means the ICO price was 30ksat, because the current price is now around 6000sat, and since it has lost 80% of the ICO price. The current price is a steal for those that can take the risk of investing into the project now
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Look today volume guys🙈🙈🙈🙈 another disaster

Low volume = not many people dumping

And = nobody buy and interested in token !

this is much more true than the other comments. How would someone dump if there is no volume at all?
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: