Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:02:46 PM

I think it's better to load my wallet with few more tokens price is at the bottom so after few months it will be back to over 100k. I still have good hope from this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

Actually, when you look at this from a neutral point of view, $0,37 isn't bad for a token that's still under development and only 6 months after the ICO.

What happened is: the ICO was a big success and surpassed the expectations of the fund it raised.

For short term, this is bad... if you invested in the ICO, you lost (not to mention BTC went up 5x)...

But in the long term, the team has over 100$ million Dollar to spend on development and promotion.
Many teams in the crypto scene can only dream of such an amount of funds.

So for me, it's a no-brainer: I kept my ICO MGO's and bought many more at these low prices and sitting on a ton of them.

Yeah good point! They have big money but advertise they promise in white paper they do nothing!

There's no reason to spend funds on advertising / promotions right now. Would be a waste of resources, nothing to show for yet.
What do you expect? An advertisement with a link to... eh... nothing?

Give it another 2 or 3 months, I've seen some good stuff is coming.
it's actually better to start advertising after there's a product already. Finding Partnerships is also the right thing to do if the product is not yet finished
Phroneo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:58:16 PM

The esports betting app should release very soon and it will actually use mgo. I'm not aware of other projects with something like that.

Will have to wait longer for wagering but for that will be positive.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:08:24 AM

Yes. The problem is in this ICO bubble start ups were given a lot of money with essentially no product - development time is needed. To further compound this problem is both Bitcoin and Ethereum have had a major boom. So the opportunity cost of holding tokens such as Mobilego, Bancor, Stox, Monetha, Sonm has been large. Its caused people to sell off tokens at a loss to try and recoup money back.

With the market being very bearish right now I can quite easily still see more downside for mobilego - but it is probably not worth selling now.

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

Yes. The problem is in this ICO bubble start ups were given a lot of money with essentially no product - development time is needed. To further compound this problem is both Bitcoin and Ethereum have had a major boom. So the opportunity cost of holding tokens such as Mobilego, Bancor, Stox, Monetha, Sonm has been large. Its caused people to sell off tokens at a loss to try and recoup money back.

With the market being very bearish right now I can quite easily still see more downside for mobilego - but it is probably not worth selling now.

The last part of your post is decisive. It is probably not worth selling. Selling now is nothing but a big gamble to me. Mobilego has a concept in place and I am positive they will deliver on that. Better just forget about your tokens for some time and wait for serious development progress. Buying and selling back and forth between BTC/ETH and tokens like Mobilego can also lead to serious losses.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:11:49 AM

The last part of your post is decisive. It is probably not worth selling. Selling now is nothing but a big gamble to me. Mobilego has a concept in place and I am positive they will deliver on that. Better just forget about your tokens for some time and wait for serious development progress. Buying and selling back and forth between BTC/ETH and tokens like Mobilego can also lead to serious losses.
Now of course the whole market jumps up and down, in such moments in the market it is best to sit quietly already purchased coins and do not twitch. I agree with you, it is easy to lose and just did not get the profits.
Chiraag001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:54:31 AM

Now of course the whole market jumps up and down, in such moments in the market it is best to sit quietly already purchased coins and do not twitch. I agree with you, it is easy to lose and just did not get the profits.

I agree - hold position. And maybe for new investors it could be a great time to buy in here. Especially now with partnerships on board and several months into development.
I do feel for the ICO investors though as it is a tough pill to swallow. They need to look in terms of Dollar value and not Bitcoin value. I dont think anyone could have predicted such a bullish run for BTC that is probably going to continue.
I dont think I will ever put money into a high profile ICO as it is a surefire way to lose money now. Small ones with a cap + good concept may be ok.
I mean all the teams above seem to be working but its hard to give yourself a 100m+ valuation of the bat where its still going to take a good while of development to get said project out.
I hope lessons are being learnt from future project teams.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:03:27 AM

Come on mgo team please start some advertise on coinmatketcap and worldcoinindex!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

Come on mgo team please start some advertise on coinmatketcap and worldcoinindex!

Maybe it's not good time for that or not heir choice. They're doing some good marketing on related events.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

Is that the place for attracting egamers?
Thats more advertising for traders/investors.

Advertising is needed when there are useable products.

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Maybe it's not good time for that or not heir choice. They're doing some good marketing on related events.
Mobilego is going on the path of gamecredits. The slow and steady growth plan is terrific, it's time to scale but fewer people believe it is a good time to buy some MGOs.
jdole

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

What is a worldcoinindex?
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

Worldcoinindex is something similar like coinmarketcap.
There are almost every coin or token listed and you can see different kind of information like what the market cap is, websiteinfo, where to trade etc.
It's really usefull

DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

Worldcoinindex is something similar like coinmarketcap.
There are almost every coin or token listed and you can see different kind of information like what the market cap is, websiteinfo, where to trade etc.
It's really usefull

Btw guys all new investors come first to coinmsrketcsp and worldcoinindex! Both site are best! They have few milion unique visits a day! So this 2 places are real good!
Next for advertise is
Coindesk
Cointelegraph
Newbtc
Etherscan

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:57:23 AM

Forget bittrex, it's not going to happen. Can MGO get to Binance? It is a good exchange and the trade volume is continuously growing
You're straight from the language took off the question))) Why all rested in Bitrex. That there are no other stock exchanges with normal volumes ??

Everyday someone is asking about trex. It is not the only good exchange, better to focus on another one than just rely on waves dex and liqui. Binance is good and growing, why not try to add MGO there?

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

Forget bittrex, it's not going to happen. Can MGO get to Binance? It is a good exchange and the trade volume is continuously growing
You're straight from the language took off the question))) Why all rested in Bitrex. That there are no other stock exchanges with normal volumes ??

Everyday someone is asking about trex. It is not the only good exchange, better to focus on another one than just rely on waves dex and liqui. Binance is good and growing, why not try to add MGO there?

There are enough exchanges, but don't know if they are all erc23 compatible.

Here in this link you can see a nice overview of exchanges with the last 24 hours trading volume:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

It is not the only good exchange but if want to become the top coin, it will must be traded here. Your opinion try to add MGO at Binance is necessary when bittrex is not compatible with ERC23.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:29 PM

Bittrex is erc23 compatible and have been for a while, its not a issue with that anymore, the whole sec ruling has delayed any listing of mgo on the exchange

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Chiraag001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:17:36 AM

Bittrex is erc23 compatible and have been for a while, its not a issue with that anymore, the whole sec ruling has delayed any listing of mgo on the exchange

They have added other coins like DNT.
I actually think the buyback's is a problem here and that is why Bittrex might not be able to list MobileGO.
Although not confirmed

Darcrus was delisted off Bittrex and they do buybacks
10% of net profits of any work of Sigwo Technologies will be used to buy back and burn Darcrus from the market.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:55:22 AM

Actually, when you look at this from a neutral point of view, $0,37 isn't bad for a token that's still under development and only 6 months after the ICO.

What happened is: the ICO was a big success and surpassed the expectations of the fund it raised.

For short term, this is bad... if you invested in the ICO, you lost (not to mention BTC went up 5x)...

But in the long term, the team has over 100$ million Dollar to spend on development and promotion.
Many teams in the crypto scene can only dream of such an amount of funds.

So for me, it's a no-brainer: I kept my ICO MGO's and bought many more at these low prices and sitting on a ton of them.

I know this won't happen and am technically reaching for hopium that's way out of  reach, but if i made $100 million from an ICO, i won't hesitate to reinvest 5 -10 million to help keep my project buoyant. Without the ICO investors, there won't be MGO. I personally don't mind waiting but i can understand how someone could be pissed off by the situation. The MGO team is already well compensated. They don't wake up with anxiety wondering if the price has finally crashed to nil. So to tell an investor to chuck it and deal is understandable but as someone viewing it from all angles, i can also understand the qualms been presented.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: