Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:06:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

What exchanges are you in?

You can find the markets that list MobileGO tokens on Coinmarketcap. Here's the link:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

what happened to waves tokens o mgo ı cant see ıt at cmc.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Jack I'm curious if you've seen the article below, and how you think it will affect the future of MGO and its longterm price/existence in relation to ever being listed on exchanges in the future?  I understand that you guys are aware of MGO being a security with the buyback and burn, because you spoke about fixing this iirc.

https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-icos-hello-taos-tokens-will-change-2018/
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Jack I'm curious if you've seen the article below, and how you think it will affect the future of MGO and its longterm price/existence in relation to ever being listed on exchanges in the future?  I understand that you guys are aware of MGO being a security with the buyback and burn, because you spoke about fixing this iirc.

I don't think what they're talking about is really any different from what we already knew, and I don't see how this will change anything regarding token listing, coin adoption, and price rises. What will be important is acknowledging which tokens are new and which tokens are old. MobileGo was a crowdsale that was created during a time of limited legislation and guidance from governments. That being said, MGO is not definitively a security. This is because of the way our terms were written stating from the start that investing in MobileGo did guarantee profit, and that we didn't have to profit our investors (so some people don't get scared, this is necessary to avoid being a security).

When it comes to innovation, governments (particularly the U.S.) don't punish innovators especially when they didn't provide guidance for how to act. Take the car industry in the early 1900s. Cars were a new technology and there were virtually no regulations. Eventually the government came in and said cars had to meet certain emission requirements. They didn't ban all older cars on the road that didn't meet these standards. These cars were grandfathered and new cars had to meet the requirements from the start.

The same will likely be true with cryptocurrencies. That being said, I think it will be important for projects like MobileGo to change and update their structure if they can. These changes will be able to help with exchange listings and therefore further adoption.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

I hold MGO since the ICO, I strongly believe in the project and will keep on holding. Nonetheless Im happy that the price finally went up a bit lately. Hope that 2018 will be a great year for MobileGo. The mobile gaming industry needs to be disrupted by MGO!
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

I hold MGO since the ICO, I strongly believe in the project and will keep on holding. Nonetheless Im happy that the price finally went up a bit lately. Hope that 2018 will be a great year for MobileGo. The mobile gaming industry needs to be disrupted by MGO!
It's the start of the year, there will be more progress to take place this year and let's keep holding our MGO as soon it will moon.
I am very confident in holding it despite the price has not really pump that hard unlike other projects how already hit x10 of its ICO price because I see the real development and soon more people will see the progress of Mobilego.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:19:12 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:05:01 PM by lofegs

It's the start of the year, there will be more progress to take place this year and let's keep holding our MGO as soon it will moon.
I am very confident in holding it despite the price has not really pump that hard unlike other projects how already hit x10 of its ICO price because I see the real development and soon more people will see the progress of Mobilego.

I think when these speculations are over or get lower on the market, people will understand importance of solid projects.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

I hope so too. And MGO just started warming up. Will break out this season.
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

I hope so too. And MGO just started warming up. Will break out this season.

price is going up and down these days. but i believe we will be rewarded well in long term.
DoctorTussin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Holding strong since the ico.
This is not the first time the patient gets payed in cryptos.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

Just like GAME holders Smiley

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

I think that the GAME project a different than MobGo, as Game current price is $6.12 USD and it's already listed at many popularly exchanges as well as their development progress much faster than MobGo.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

I think that the GAME project a different than MobGo, as Game current price is $6.12 USD and it's already listed at many popularly exchanges as well as their development progress much faster than MobGo.
its actually the same project but each coin has different uses, they are the same team. gamecredits has been out for a few years mgo is finding its footing.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

i also believe it and always wait it can be listed on a big exchange.i will hold it.

This is what I'm talking about.

I'm not doubting the project, I'm saying you have to consider all the negatives. If you dont and MGO goes sky high for one reason or another, you got lucky. But if you at least factor in everything and not just "believe" in the project, then if you still think it's a good calculation then good on you.

But I've seen it many, many times since I got into cryptos, and I have succumbed to it once or twice myself. You get all into the belief in something, instead of forcing the project to PROVE TO YOU why it's undervalued. I couldn't, on 3 separate occasions the store was supposed to be working, get the store to work for a single game. I have the same s7 that millions of people have.

I'm not still doubting it on that alone, but I find it funny how people keep citing the working store, business partnerships blah blah blah.

Don't you realize ACTIONS are what should be dictating your trust levels? They wont release info because they feel it's unnecessary so you can't even gauge whether or not you think their current steps are good. The most common cited point I've seen since the ICO is how they left the ICO uncapped so the remainder would be used for marketing or whatever.

I typically don't trust uncapped but if the reasoning is fair, then that's fine. But I like Cardano for example....he refuses to pay anyone to cover what they should be covering already, as journalists. Which, if you truly believe your project is revolutionary then why would you do otherwise? He's absolutely right, true revolutionaries gain free coverage by making waves. The fact that one of the major go-to shill arguments here is "zomg troll they has hundreds of millions in marketing fund" is only proving the point further.

The go-to defense arguments off the top of my head are the marketing amount of cash, and the store/partnership. A partnership means jack all if it's all hinged on a working product being delivered IE two businesses enter into a new enterprise and it's super duper hyped and then one fails to deliver...   and as I've said repeatedly....and as usual just tried again to make sure I'm not wrong.... the store does not f**king work. There is literally less than a percent chance that on all 4 or 5 occasions I've tried the store over various months, that it was the ONE day that week that it wasn't working... or that one of the most standard phones in the country cant run the store/download any games?

Quit f**king shilling you inexperienced twats...you know which ones you are. There's no problem in believing in a project, but don't tell others, who wont go and download the store and attempt to download the games, that the store is in working condition. They'll believe you, to their demise possibly.

Snarky little f**kers going "ahem, the store is working product" and the whole time it's a lie anyway....

Alpha/Beta progress is not working product unless its in such a state that the product is usable with the occasional or well-known bug.

Not being able to download a mobile game in a mobile game app store, I don't even know if that's Alpha or pre-dev.

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

I think when these speculations are over or get lower on the market, people will understand importance of solid projects.

That is my point exactly. The project might be incredibly undervalued in terms of user sentiment....but since value directly relates to the market, with this weird bubble affecting every asset imo, and lack of working product, it's too sketchy to say it's undervalued. If anything it might be incredibly over valued. We buy into these bubbles typically fully aware that it's not sustainable but hoping that more fools will buy into it faster and faster and we can make tons of easy money. I just don't understand why it seems this bubble has made everyone forget about the others.... seemingly as if it can't/won't happen again....cause, you know....this time is different.

Those who do the same thing are doomed to the same fate, and there is nothing different (except it seems this time might be the worst, even if not the highest rate of growth in any bubble) about the buying habits of this bubble, compared to any other time in the past bitcoin ended up gaining some air time.

Believe in MGO all you want, I think their idea is super legit. But crypto is still in infancy and to think that just believing in something/throwing enough money at stuff will preserve an asset, is foolish. I find it strange that we're basically expected to just believe them, instead of having proof to believe them. How many people are playing games downloaded through the G store right now?....

If all cryptos dropped and you suddenly had MGO worth less than .01 USD, would you still believe in the project as strongly? surely well developed products survive the crashes better than others. I'm just saying that it seems a lot of this project is 'believing' them and that's all people can really say. They can't offer objectively thought out responses. Then they think they can just BS and I won't double check....unlike them I hate saying something only to immediately check and see I'm wrong. I have never had an issue with any app on this phone, but this app wont work.... and that's the 'working product'.

Can't believe the shills they should just stay quiet and it might have never brought doubt into MGO in the first place. Any logical person sees enough hype spewed out and will eventually investigate.

I don't think what they're talking about is really any different from what we already knew, and I don't see how this will change anything regarding token listing, coin adoption, and price rises. What will be important is acknowledging which tokens are new and which tokens are old. MobileGo was a crowdsale that was created during a time of limited legislation and guidance from governments. That being said, MGO is not definitively a security. This is because of the way our terms were written stating from the start that investing in MobileGo did guarantee profit, and that we didn't have to profit our investors (so some people don't get scared, this is necessary to avoid being a security).

When it comes to innovation, governments (particularly the U.S.) don't punish innovators especially when they didn't provide guidance for how to act. Take the car industry in the early 1900s. Cars were a new technology and there were virtually no regulations. Eventually the government came in and said cars had to meet certain emission requirements. They didn't ban all older cars on the road that didn't meet these standards. These cars were grandfathered and new cars had to meet the requirements from the start.

The same will likely be true with cryptocurrencies. That being said, I think it will be important for projects like MobileGo to change and update their structure if they can. These changes will be able to help with exchange listings and therefore further adoption.

You are correct about the US. Sure there might be fines/fees etc after the fact, but they will rarely shut something down just because it didn't know. But they will expect you to know from then on out.

One of the best pieces of advice from my uncle: "Do something until someone tells you to stop"

DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Hey zechis mind enabling messages?  Tried to PM you.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

That is my point exactly. The project might be incredibly undervalued in terms of user sentiment....but since value directly relates to the market, with this weird bubble affecting every asset imo, and lack of working product, it's too sketchy to say it's undervalued. If anything it might be incredibly over valued. We buy into these bubbles typically fully aware that it's not sustainable but hoping that more fools will buy into it faster and faster and we can make tons of easy money. I just don't understand why it seems this bubble has made everyone forget about the others.... seemingly as if it can't/won't happen again....cause, you know....this time is different.

Those who do the same thing are doomed to the same fate, and there is nothing different (except it seems this time might be the worst, even if not the highest rate of growth in any bubble) about the buying habits of this bubble, compared to any other time in the past bitcoin ended up gaining some air time.

Believe in MGO all you want, I think their idea is super legit. But crypto is still in infancy and to think that just believing in something/throwing enough money at stuff will preserve an asset, is foolish. I find it strange that we're basically expected to just believe them, instead of having proof to believe them. How many people are playing games downloaded through the G store right now?....

If all cryptos dropped and you suddenly had MGO worth less than .01 USD, would you still believe in the project as strongly? surely well developed products survive the crashes better than others. I'm just saying that it seems a lot of this project is 'believing' them and that's all people can really say. They can't offer objectively thought out responses. Then they think they can just BS and I won't double check....unlike them I hate saying something only to immediately check and see I'm wrong. I have never had an issue with any app on this phone, but this app wont work.... and that's the 'working product'.

Can't believe the shills they should just stay quiet and it might have never brought doubt into MGO in the first place. Any logical person sees enough hype spewed out and will eventually investigate.

You are correct about the US. Sure there might be fines/fees etc after the fact, but they will rarely shut something down just because it didn't know. But they will expect you to know from then on out.

One of the best pieces of advice from my uncle: "Do something until someone tells you to stop"

You sold mgo at the bottom and now you are angry. I was angry for a long time so I know how it feels. But I accepted the situation and now support the project. Stop trolling and just buy back. Everybody makes mistakes.

Typing in bold makes it even more obvious you don't get what you want. It's like a child not getting candy.

Get your act together. These guys are working on it. The top 100 has a lot of coins without people working on it, so stop your nonsense reasoning.

Have a nice day.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

I don't think Zechis966 is 'trolling'. He's offering logical doubt that isn't specific to MGO, but to all projects around the same stage as MGO.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Jack I'm curious if you've seen the article below, and how you think it will affect the future of MGO and its longterm price/existence in relation to ever being listed on exchanges in the future?  I understand that you guys are aware of MGO being a security with the buyback and burn, because you spoke about fixing this iirc.

You sold mgo at the bottom and now you are angry. I was angry for a long time so I know how it feels. But I accepted the situation and now support the project. Stop trolling and just buy back. Everybody makes mistakes.

Typing in bold makes it even more obvious you don't get what you want. It's like a child not getting candy.

Get your act together. These guys are working on it. The top 100 has a lot of coins without people working on it, so stop your nonsense reasoning.

Have a nice day.
I always laugh when I see some people had sold their token at bottom and be angry by their mistake! The price of MGO has dumped below the ICO price in BTC rates a long time and that time is the chance to buy more and more for holding. That is their chance, but they did not know it and regret after all.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Exelean

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Computer Engineer

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

realy nice project

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: