Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 36928 times)
Hibryda

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

I think i got it.. Ambitious project if they can make it.
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

In the present scheme of blockchain there is no possibility to perform more than two operations at once, stemming from the fact that every next blocks depends on the previous. Of course this is mitigated by packing multiple transactions into one block and hashing them collectively. But it’s far from concurrency, rather it’s just a way to deal with this very limited structure. In lattice things are different. There are multiple root points that are referred to from the main root. It resembles child chains in some applications, but is very different on the basic level of functionality.
With lattice, many operations can be performed at the same moment in time by different miners/processing units. And still the whole structure will retain integrity. Because clusters can but usually won’t overlap.

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

I think i got it.. Ambitious project if they can make it.
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

Can you give us an example of a real application?

Wider area of application.
Internet of Things (IoT) and mobile devices currently have problems with chain applications because such applications require lots of resources. Even light clients won't solve the issue, as they still need some chain synchronization and often it is still a lot of data exchanged. Even if the data-transferring wasn’t an issue, the synchronization leaves room for attack vectors due to their dependence on external full nodes. BitLattice will require only having knowledge of the local cluster (with size not being hard set - every size will fit). It will be in discretion of the device to ease work by extending the cluster if performing border-crossing operations turns out to be more expensive). More, even crossing border will be far less costly than comparable chain operations as the only proof required would be proof of subtle structure. Which can be performed with GPU cores as it's based on parametric curves.

As to other DApps that can show superiority. IoT real time ones, for instance. With no lags and timeouts. Just performing in miliseconds. No bc based solution can offer this. I can think about other DApps - you please think too. I develop my idea since a year now and last thing I thought are toys. The scheme itself is stunningly efficient.

Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:13:40 AM

No longer blockchain !So,your project and your coin will be using alt blockchain? blockchain provide new technology to cryptocurrencies.

what is type of new technology your project will provide to cryptocurrencies?
Bitlattice mitigates many common issues in the classic blockchain, for instance

Scalability.
Ethereum tries to deal with it with light client, and Bitcoin with Lightning Network. Both their solutions (and many others) are just workarounds. They may work in the short-term. In long - lack of the ability of the blockchain to be scaled is inherent. It’s a one dimensional structure where beginning depends on end and vice versa. There is no good solution to split it. With multidimensional (3+2) scheme of lattice there are actually several strategies that enable scaling. Both atomic and more general. And it’s inherent. So, in simple words, an inherent feature of the blockchain is it’s un-scalability, INHERENT FEATURE OF LATTICE IS SCALABILITY.

lattice's clusters can operate independently while still retaining integrity. Thus there is no need of full nodes when certain network saturation is achieved. Because most of the info isn't stored in blocks – it’s stored in the subtle structure of lattice. In homomorphic transformations leading to certain arrangement of lattice (using a rather popular science analogy -  it's like the data storage in a hologram. Not exact, but gives an idea). All in five dimensions (because it gives enough capacity for the system itself to live till the end of universe without risk of being overflown, while still being easy to calculate). So, this system is planned to be scalable from the very beginning. Also, what is actually impossible with a blockchain solution, lattice enables concurrent operations (as long as they don't cross the boundary of two or more clusters that are subject to some operations).

BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

really bold and cool idea,the world need different innovation

but specific plan still not clear , keep following your next step. come on。。。

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:39:04 AM

Let's see this theory made into a working network. Please, not in 8 years. Words are beautiful, but substance is needed.
We work on substance and we are probably the only people now, most interested in making it real as soon as possible.
I am not so young, in 8 years I can have Alzheimer so better sooner  Grin
However in such case I will anyway forget what is it about.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:41:09 AM

will wait for further details of this project.
coz there's too much words here.  Grin
waiting for the specs & other vital info.
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:42:33 AM

really bold and cool idea,the world need different innovation

but specific plan still not clear , keep following your next step. come on。。。

Our 5 laptops now turned into portable heaters. We test multiple scenarios. It's hard to speed it up, but we do our best and will keep you updated.

sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:49:00 AM

Thank you Hibryda for your remarkable answers. I got the main ideia and Ill look forward to see you accomplish of the next steps.

Success for you and your team. Ill follow you guys

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:00:05 AM

Interesting indeed.

Will keep an eye out.

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:07:23 AM

Ticker? BTL, BLX, BTX, LCE, LXT, LAT   Roll Eyes

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

will wait for further details of this project.
coz there's too much words here.  Grin
waiting for the specs & other vital info.
When I'm sure that everything works as expected on a prototype level I will provide you with all technical details.

Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:19:27 AM

Ticker? BTL, BLX, BTX, LCE, LXT, LAT   Roll Eyes
The third step - deployment and issuance will provide working cryptocurrency with all required infrastructure.

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

Okay.

So if I understand correctly, you are trying to make something that is a new kind of blockchain, in essence you are making some sort of "neural net

blockchain type structure"

Something roughly along those lines.....

Could that be equated to some sort of AI blockchain?

Or am I just completely off the mark?
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 03:26:49 AM

Okay.

So if I understand correctly, you are trying to make something that is a new kind of blockchain, in essence you are making some sort of "neural net

It's not so easy here to draw comparisons. First, you attached an image of some sort of graph. In practice unrelated to my idea. Of course, most interconnected structures can be pictured with graphs, Bitlattice as well. However not so regular.
As to neural net - most structures where nodes' output depends on some qualities of incoming multiple signals and retain a state are in a way neural networks. As in Bitlattice there will be a kind of synapses (tx vectors) with possible weighting it can work as NN. But it's not its primary feature. There will be also other means making the net potentially self equalizing. But this requires further research. Which is pending.
Anyway, I'll keep you updated as to what it will implement, as soon as I'm sure about details.
So, when Skynet will start all around here will be noticed first  Grin

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:55:30 AM

Okay.

It's not so easy here to draw comparisons. First, you attached an image of some sort of graph. In practice unrelated to my idea. Of course, most interconnected structures can be pictured with graphs, Bitlattice as well. However not so regular.
As to neural net - most structures where nodes' output depends on some qualities of incoming multiple signals and retain a state are in a way neural networks. As in Bitlattice there will be a kind of synapses (tx vectors) with possible weighting it can work as NN. But it's not its primary feature. There will be also other means making the net potentially self equalizing. But this requires further research. Which is pending.
Anyway, I'll keep you updated as to what it will implement, as soon as I'm sure about details.
So, when Skynet will start all around here will be noticed first  Grin

that was an image of a neural net, not a graph.......

anyways, look forward to getting more info.

I did read your preliminary introduction on your website: http://bitlattice.org/

maybe you should include a picture of the structure of the bitlattice so people get a more thorough understanding because as they say, a picture speaks a thousand words....

good luck and I will be following with interest.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:12:21 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 06:35:41 AM by usukan

Okay.

So, when Skynet will start all around here will be noticed first  Grin

I did read your preliminary introduction on your website: http://bitlattice.org/

maybe you should include a picture of the structure of the bitlattice so people get a more thorough understanding because as they say, a picture speaks a thousand words....

Hi PikachuYou

You showed a "diagram" of a 2 dimensional "artificial" neural network.  Its actually very simplistic compared to what Hibryda is talking about here - but you are heading along the right path to discovery and enlightenment (I did the same path myself).

This be a 3 dimensional lattice - try to imagine a 5 dimensional one............

I can't - but in the virtual world - it can exist.

Humans are limited to 3 dimensions - computers/mathematics are not.

--

--
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 06:17:27 AM

I am interested in adding this to http://icocountdown.com

Here is my contact:

Email: alex@icocountdown.com

Telegram: @Alexanderico

freebtc4e

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 07:08:26 AM

hi dev,
the idea is great ... Cool
I keep an eye on this thread  Wink
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:03:33 AM

Having been privy to more detailed info regarding the concepts and early technical details of this Bitlattice project - I will be watching this space closely.

Welcome to the World Bitlattice

Regards to you both Hibryda and wtfc360

Good luck with this project and I hope to offer assistance on this project to you in the future.

Cheers - usukan

Thank you Usukan!
We will wait for you, join us when you are ready!

This is it folks, keep watching this thread, as you have already begun to understand, Bitlattice will be the new standard in crypto currencies,  a paradigm stift! Stay tuned, not stoned.
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

This was graph. Of some neural network. On the picture spatial positions of nodes have no importance. So, it's graph.

A little more about spatial matters. The choice of spatial abstraction serves one purpose. To leverage some properties of multidimensional objects. To give a trivial example, two different points in 3d space cannot occupy the same place in terms of coordinates - of course Euclidean space. There are more such properties.

At a certain moment I will produce a sketch. But pictures can be misleading. I prefer avoiding misunderstandings.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: