Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:16:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33468 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

Have you tried to invest in real estate? If not, why not try it? Buy a property with your bitcoins and sell them to USD and then use that money to buy bitcoins again and just repeat the process. Buy bitcoins from those who sell it at a cheap price so you can really earn a profit.
Real estate isn't a good ideal if you don't have a relationship for guys who have power on real-estate project of the your city. I'm used to invest in real estate and it's not work out.
Can I join here. Both of you have a point! Imagining both of you is looking on one building in just different direction, both of you see different face/shape of the structure and do a different comment. For me, just be careful if you don't know the field that you want to invest specially on Real State.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:16 AM

Yes, actually I use my bitcoins earning to put more funds on my business.
Its a convenient store actually, I don't have enough bitcoins right now,
but I'm planning to put more funds on my struggling agricultural farm.
I needed at least 4-5 btc on my farm. Although my brother is taking
care of it as of the moment, because I somewhat lease my farm to
him, I still want to manage it myself. Maybe If I can save enough
then I will put it all in there. But so far, only my convenient store is
being funded or added funds coming from by bitcoin earnings.

I am also set a bitcoin to accumulate a farm payroll somewhat big because the amount needed for the farm was 2 million in my currency here, So I am also need 4 to 5 bitcoins for 7 hectares area of ​​the farm. Hope I can get it by next year 2018.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

so far im planning to put my own foodhouse i use to have one
6 years ago it lasted for 2 hears but suddenly because of mis management
Becomes failure,but now with the help of crypto specially bitcoin my target
Capital is almost there so by the beginning of 2018 i think i will start again for
Good.

And now with my past experience i think this would run better that before.
bachtiar13

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:09:51 AM

i think , someday i will do that. But for now offline business not famous arround modern people. Our business offline can't reach all people on one time. it will be need more time for best marketing and more people for best serving.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:03 AM

They should be attempting to find the best way

That's he's asking and what would be your suggestion on he's queries? Then you must place it here so that OP could read it and maybe he can get some good quality ideas on suggested words by the people here. And I would suggest him since we are in online industry that he should start an online payment system where people nearby him can select to pay some crypto's or any payment methods with at ease.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

I must open my own traditional sports membership. And enter one of the repayment methods - bitcoin. I believe that it'll be really lucrative, since young people go to the gym and bitcoins will also be utilized by young people.

This will be a good idea like it will be just exclusive for bitcoin users. But this will depend in your country if bitcoin is legalized or at least regulated.
My venture plan is to convert my bitcoin into fiat then put up an apartment for renting, I see this as a good plan to invest in as it will also appreciate and I'll have a monthly income.
Everyone has his own interest and preferences and one will invest his money according to his very own choice. As far as I think, bitcoin itself is the best investment and there is no need of investing your money into any other thing if you are investing in bitcoin.

It is because of the reason that no other investment will help you in having that much of money which you can actually get from bitcoin.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

im interested in buying goods in town,in a month time i will buy a truck that can transport
Big quantity of vegetables and fruits from downtown to city.and im planning to start early next year.i use to have an internet shop before but now the demand is too low,thats why i stopped.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:09:32 AM

Have you tried to invest in real estate? If not, why not try it? Buy a property with your bitcoins and sell them to USD and then use that money to buy bitcoins again and just repeat the process. Buy bitcoins from those who sell it at a cheap price so you can really earn a profit.
Real estate isn't a good ideal if you don't have a relationship for guys who have power on real-estate project of the your city. I'm used to invest in real estate and it's not work out.
Spending of bitcoin is something which entirely depends on the person who is having bitcoin in his wallet. I don’t really think so that there is anything good which you can get in return by spending your bitcoins. Holding of bitcoin is far more beneficial than spending of bitcoin. Moreover, there is no need of investing your money in some other offline business. Bitcoin itself is a very good investment.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:51:07 PM

I must open my own traditional sports membership. And enter one of the repayment methods - bitcoin. I believe that it'll be really lucrative, since young people go to the gym and bitcoins will also be utilized by young people.

This will be a good idea like it will be just exclusive for bitcoin users. But this will depend in your country if bitcoin is legalized or at least regulated.
My venture plan is to convert my bitcoin into fiat then put up an apartment for renting, I see this as a good plan to invest in as it will also appreciate and I'll have a monthly income.

We have our own way on investing a bitcoin in offline business which will depend on the demand in the society like fast foods, department store or any business that become part our daily needs. Converting our bitcoin to fiats can give a huge amount especially when the value of bitcoin peak its amount since it still increasing as of this moment.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:24:45 AM

i think , someday i will do that. But for now offline business not famous arround modern people. Our business offline can't reach all people on one time. it will be need more time for best marketing and more people for best serving.
Lol, so you’re the modern person lmao. You know nothing about business. The best way to start up a business is by starting it offline, and later when you might have established the business firmly offline, you can then extend your services to online, making it worldwide. Take for example, you can’t just start-up an Amazon equivalent, and go straight into online business, seriously, nobody would trust you or even buy anything from you, while there are already trusted sites like Amazon & eBay.

But if you start offline before moving online, you can let your offline customers know that you now offer online services and they will be the first to patronize you. You see, it’s quite simple, but not that simple.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:06:29 AM

Buy and sell business can still work with bitcoin like shopping malls or restaurants that is already existing. But again, it would be be more of an advantage if you focus all your sales online so it's all up to you.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

You can earn some good amount of money by investing the amount of profit which you are getting from bitcoin. In my opinion, there is no point of investing your bitcoin in some offline business. It is because of the reason that no other business will help you earn this much amount of money and that too in such a short span of time just like bitcoin is helping you. You need to believe in bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

start supermarket/shop and add bar-code with every product so that users can pay using bitcoin & scan bar-code only then you can check it from your system .

it is good way and bitcoin increasing in future
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:53:15 PM

You can earn some good amount of money by investing the amount of profit which you are getting from bitcoin. In my opinion, there is no point of investing your bitcoin in some offline business. It is because of the reason that no other business will help you earn this much amount of money and that too in such a short span of time just like bitcoin is helping you. You need to believe in bitcoin.

Not only that because there were no business or possible partners that would easily consider to accept bitcoin as a form of payment or investment this is why we can just simply convert it to fiat and thats the time we do spend it or invest it to make offline businesses. Diversifying your money is the best things we can do not only on bitcoin but also with our local fiat too as long we can see opportunities then we should dive in but we should still remember to handle the risk involve on any investment.

Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:19:46 AM

Convert bitcoin into fiat money. That's my idea. However your convertion is to fund offline business. Or get croudfunding from bitcoin commnunity to do offline business. By converting into fiat money, offline business which is stable can attract investment instead of deposit into HYIP.
Ill make the same move too on which those bitcoin would be converted to fiat to invest it on offline business since bitcoin isnt popular in my place and its nonsense on building or accepting bitcoin if the people live on your place doesnt even recognize it.
Somehow im thinking on investing my bitcoin in any offline business. Because it is good to earn digitally and together with an offline business. The more income the happier. Im starting to invest it in an offline buy and sell business in our country. And it is legal but not needing any registration in our country. But ofcourse it depends on every person.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

of course i will, i want to help tourism industry by build a hotel or resort so tourist can stay at my hotel for holiday. i will add bitcoin ATM machine in my hotel so customer can using bitcoin to make payment. i will also make invest for  agricultural to help farmer to make new innovation and help them to increase their revenue.
Having an idea of implementing bitcoin on your future business outside the internet is really a good thing to anticipate. Because bitcoin as a form of crypto-currency could also be a part of future transaction that could actually develops the system of transactions, investments and trading for  earning and a big profit. So having and setting  an establishment that is mainly based on bitcoin could result for growth in terms of bitcoin price and value in the future.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

Simple. just withdraw your hard earned bitcoin amd invest it on something you want. but be sure about it. just makebsure that you will make profit as it goes longer and longer. Sometimes business may go boom or go down. That is the reality of it.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

Offline business won't click with bitcoin. It will maximize your profit if it is running  and operating online. Maybe you'll have customers for a buy and sell in a mall that accepts bitcoin but it's less compared if it's online because every buyers love the convenience of buying online.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

I don’t really understand the need of investing your money in any kind of offline business when you are already investing your money in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do and that too in the 21st century when the market of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. You just need to believe in bitcoin and try to invest in bitcoin as much as you can. You will for sure get a very good amount of profit in return.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

Very good idea but it depend on the type of offline business someone want to get involved. Before bitcoin I was a farmer and I love farming. What exactly I want to do is to invest some of bitcoin into offline bitcoin like agriculture since is what I love most. I will sell the produce by exchanging it with bitcoin or fiat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: