Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33470 times)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

I don’t really understand the need of investing your money in any kind of offline business when you are already investing your money in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do and that too in the 21st century when the market of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. You just need to believe in bitcoin and try to invest in bitcoin as much as you can. You will for sure get a very good amount of profit in return.

I agree with you in the first place. However, after you have made a good profit, you should think to reinvest that too. Keep buying the same thing might not be the best strategy from a business point of view. Hence, diversifying the profits into something different seems a good choice.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:39 PM

I don’t really understand the need of investing your money in any kind of offline business when you are already investing your money in bitcoin.
It's better to hear and read that accepting bitcoin through your offline businesses. OP is describing about conversion of bitcoin to fiat so he thinks that it's more reliable to invest more with offline business.

Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do and that too in the 21st century when the market of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. You just need to believe in bitcoin and try to invest in bitcoin as much as you can. You will for sure get a very good amount of profit in return.
Believing is not the only thing but by doing your own research you will see on how bitcoin holds the greatest fate of your life.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

Yes, if i have reach 2 btc or 4 i would love to invest in real life job as a party planner.with the gain from btc i could change it to cash to buy  attribute and hardaware for run my business and for hire staff.and of course i would still minning in bitcoin in case i need more fund.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

Probably invest it to build new business, a coffee shop, I love. coffee and investing on something that I think I will enjoy, but I have to double work from my proper and make more passive income online.
alivebinary

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

It would depend on what strategy you have for your bitcoins. Many hold on to them as an investment. Others are keeping it for future use in their businesses.
ReimburseTheUniverse

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

If I had enough BTC. I would petition to reform education from the bottom up.
I would strive to focus the importance of teaching to be focused around financial security, as that seems to be the biggest problem with all but the 2% these days. I would work a system where you get an "allowance", and you have to budget, you can work out deals, of course there would be black-market type trading, but its not a part of the systematic balance you can just delete. Therefore the implication of ethical decision-making at an age where we can actually use our "pre-tainted" philosophical understandings to better clear a path for a guilt-free future. They would have to earn their allowances through proper study and educational effort. Right and wrong being ... opinionated, and the true worth being based on effort or motivation fueled by positive directives of helping out our peers. Stop creating a society based around a system where we live our entire lives competing among family and friend. And create one which empowers our future toward genuinely aiming for things that we are passionate about. Stop forcing agenda's and start forcing a future where we utilize our full potential. Lead our race to the metaphorical finish line, so that we can begin categorizing ourselves by something other than a competitive relay, which is already predetermined to have specific winners. We can work together and still find ways to emphasize our achievements without being egotistical. A future where our future is less uncertain and more of something to look forward to. So we can look back and remember how we didn't question where we would be 20 years from now, but question where we have gone. We came but never went. We were born using every sense of our existence with sight being the last. Why does it have to be the one sense we use to determine our actions and thoughts? We hesitate too much, we fear everything. We're destined to fail, because we've been programmed to. Its time to awaken the dreamers.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

If I have bitcoin with me which is also surplus for sure I will not invest in offline business. Business is  for getting profit and to generate additional income we have to accept that we are facing the very big risk involved in business. So I don't want to take any risk by investing in offline business through bitcoin investment which is also not advisable. The main reason is the rate of bitcoin proved several time that it is very difficult to avoid bitcoin in our life.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Consulting and providing users with information on how to trade on exchanges store wallets and well make money in the sphere.
Then charging fees for the service
Or you know see where the ball is going not where it is and think what people will need later.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

I would share the investment between real estate, precious materials and altcoins
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

I would share the investment between real estate, precious materials and altcoins
This is a good way. The alternatives help increase the value of your property day by day, instead of stabilizing your wallet. Currently many are worried for bitcoin, but I think people are trying to reduce its value to be buying bitcoin at a lower value. Always be calm before any situation, a wrong decision can make you regret later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

It would depend on what strategy you have for your bitcoins. Many hold on to them as an investment. Others are keeping it for future use in their businesses.
You can actually invest the money in any kind of offline business by cashing out your bitcoins into paper money but I don’t think so that this is really a good idea to invest your bitcoins into some other business. Bitcoin itself is a very good way of investing money and that it can help you in having far more money than you can earn from any other investment present in this world.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

I want to live in the house now, or always better. Because the house is a necessity he has the space of appreciation, and the door face room can use oneself to manage also can pay for rent, these are very good bitcoin investment! If I make enough money, I will make such an offline investment!
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

If I had enough BTC. I would petition to reform education from the bottom up.
I would strive to focus the importance of teaching to be focused around financial security, as that seems to be the biggest problem with all but the 2% these days. I would work a system where you get an "allowance", and you have to budget, you can work out deals, of course there would be black-market type trading, but its not a part of the systematic balance you can just delete. Therefore the implication of ethical decision-making at an age where we can actually use our "pre-tainted" philosophical understandings to better clear a path for a guilt-free future. They would have to earn their allowances through proper study and educational effort. Right and wrong being ... opinionated, and the true worth being based on effort or motivation fueled by positive directives of helping out our peers. Stop creating a society based around a system where we live our entire lives competing among family and friend. And create one which empowers our future toward genuinely aiming for things that we are passionate about. Stop forcing agenda's and start forcing a future where we utilize our full potential. Lead our race to the metaphorical finish line, so that we can begin categorizing ourselves by something other than a competitive relay, which is already predetermined to have specific winners. We can work together and still find ways to emphasize our achievements without being egotistical. A future where our future is less uncertain and more of something to look forward to. So we can look back and remember how we didn't question where we would be 20 years from now, but question where we have gone. We came but never went. We were born using every sense of our existence with sight being the last. Why does it have to be the one sense we use to determine our actions and thoughts? We hesitate too much, we fear everything. We're destined to fail, because we've been programmed to. Its time to awaken the dreamers.

While that is not necessarily an offline business, I do agree with you. On the other hand, the people who are powerful in this world do not. There's a reason why people are programmed to fail and that's because people were made by the government so they would become slaves of them. The education itself was made so that people will be ready to do repetitive work in the factory. It was not made so you would be creative. Had there been people who were creative in their nature, it was already washed off by education. Education makes us think and act in a certain way and it's removing the things that makes us different from each other. Basically, they are shaping us to become a particular person and end up working for them with nothing but an illusion that one day we will be someone and actually reach our dreams. But who are the ones that were actually able to reach their dreams? The people who chose to woke up and start doing something about their lives.

To be honest, if you're going to imagine the life of a regular person, you would be sad. They are fueled by nothing but the hopes that everything will pay off and so they set aside their actual dreams in order to focus with their jobs and end up never really getting anywhere near their dreams. That's why I hate 9-5 job and I'm never getting one.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Now a days a lot of peoples know about bitcoin and most of them involve    into online business such as bitcoin.In my country Go vernment does not permit bitcoin but If whole bitcoin users start any business such  as industry, medicine factory any other business than we can use bitcoin to each other.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

This is a very positive idea, because it crossed my mind to develop this bitcoin in agriculture (paying for farmers) but now in my country still needs government policy (still forbidden) now the farmers that I manage need 2btc to meet his farming needs.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Driven by our enthusiasm about crypto, almost fantasies ideas starting to evolve which we think it is easy. Bitcoin can't be transact without internet ( Online ).
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

This is a very positive idea, because it crossed my mind to develop this bitcoin in agriculture (paying for farmers) but now in my country still needs government policy (still forbidden) now the farmers that I manage need 2btc to meet his farming needs.

Before paying to formers better educate them how to use Bitcoin because without knowing that it is not possible for them to accpet it. It is going to be good sign in order to encourage more people into this crypto world.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

Yes it is an opportunity invest your money in different business either online or offline. It is both risky but why not try you would not earn a lot of money if you do not take risk. investing here in bitcoin is a risk but we believe we will earn a lot of profit here so why not expand your investment online and offline so there is a high probability that you will earn more than what you earn here in bitcoin, investing your money in different business is good but risky and also do not invest without having knowledge about the business you are going to invest in and also do not put all your money in one investment, expand it so you can earn more. There are lots of offline business where you can invest in and earn profit you just need to study and be very intelligent in choosing where you will put your money.

hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

I would invest my bitcoin in a offline or real world kind of business but bitcoin is used to invest in online opportunities and not offline because you have studied it well and have projections that it will be profitable.it may be hard due to government control but for sure right now any bitcoin based business will not beat real life businesses the main reason is the rate of bitcoin proved several time that it 's very difficult to avoid bitcoin in our life
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

If the bitcoin is regulated to your country and your communities why not? There is a lot of business that you can do especially related to bitcoin and of course in bitcoin paying system will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: