Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe in religion?  (Read 19532 times)
WarThunder

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:09:48 AM

No god = no judgement = nothing to worry about.

Me = Winner!!!!

Yes, God = Detailed judgement = Don't worry >>> instead change.

You = wiener!!!!

Cool

Still waiting for you to prove your god's existence.

You keep talking about him/her/it..... well have them post a selfie.

They can't so your words are only false statements.

What? You won't admit that you understand that God exists from my proofs? Hey, I have this and that to do...

Cool
The main thing that a person believed himself and in your case you believe, and those who refuse or do not understand, let them themselves are saved. How to deal with a drowning man, if he pulls everyone to the bottom? We need to cut it down.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

Im religious person and my religion is christian . I still belive in my religion because I see in the bible god creates all even in this esrth everything you see. Many people are not believe in religion because they not know what happen if we die. And I believe heaven is true and also the hell. I accept god to my mind and my heart and he is my saviour .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
yueno

Activity: 266

Yueno

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:38:43 AM

It is because of God. You know they believe the people that this world is created by a God. Its either Allah or Jesus Christ.  They also believe that there is a heaven and the hell in which two option of bad and good people when they are die.  So therefore do good be good so that you will go to heaven.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

Me = Winner!!!!

You = wiener!!!!

Cool

What? You won't admit that you understand that God exists from my proofs? Hey, I have this and that to do...

Cool

This and that is a much better outcome than preaching about a fairy tale sky person.

Well done!
st0nefish (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

The big part of this answer is, because people don't know the future at all, even one second into the future.

The earth is reasonably stable. Is seems that this and that will happen. But we don't know for sure. If we did, we would always be able to avoid things like car crashes, Fukushima, train and plane crashes, and almost everything else that goes wrong and harms a person. People, therefore, look for something to give them peace. It's religion.

Cool

Yes. People want to realize their dreams with religion. People love to believe in dreams. Religions offer people eternal paradise. People go after a paradise instead of researching about immortality. Things that were unknown in the past were much more. Now, with science, humanity knows more. We can now explain many things that were not explained in the past. We explain nature events through science. The gods do not punish us for nature events. But even if it is so known, people prefer to follow a dream.

But the real problem is that people are not interested in science. They do not follow scientific developments. The whole problem is that people do not develop themselves.

Science hasn't been able to stop things like "car crashes, Fukushima, train and plane crashes." Nor has science been able to accurately predict the future. In fact, it is partly due to science that things like car crashes, Fukushima, train and plane crashes, happen. If we didn't have science, we wouldn't have these, and we wouldn't have the accidents they cause.

Cool

Accident rates have started to decline thanks to scientific developments. We can design the means of transportation more securely. We can predict the nature events in advance. And we take our precautions according to our estimates.
Today, unmanned airplanes and cars are being designed. With the developments in artificial intelligence, human life will become better quality.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

Me = Winner!!!!

You = wiener!!!!

Cool

Cool

This and that is a much better outcome than preaching about a fairy tale sky person.

Well done!

I agree. Absolutely don't preach about any fairy tale people in the sky. Instead, teach the Gospel of the salvation that God has for all of us, if only we will accept it.

Finally you are starting to wake up.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
stats

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

Me = Winner!!!!

You = wiener!!!!

Cool

Cool

Well done!

I agree. Absolutely don't preach about any fairy tale people in the sky. Instead, teach the Gospel of the salvation that God has for all of us, if only we will accept it.

Cool

I did wake up....... now it is your turn.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

Me = Winner!!!!

You = wiener!!!!

Cool

Cool

Well done!

Cool

Now that you know God exists (you said you did wake up), Study about Him and His salvation in the Bible so that you can be saved.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
stats

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

Me = Winner!!!!

You = wiener!!!!

Cool

Cool

Well done!

Cool

Now that you know God exists (you said you did wake up), Study about Him and His salvation in the Bible so that you can be saved.

Cool

I woke up and seen that christianity is full of shit. Your turn to do so.

What are you afraid of?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

religion is a belief. when we have a stronger sense of confidence, we will always abide by all the rules and stay away from all prohibitions.
This is human nature are born in this world. This world was created by God.
suredoood

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

Well it seems that historically, religion tends to provide answers to questions that we don't yet have scientific answers to. This stems from mankind's fear of the unknown, such as what will happen when we die.

kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

Well it seems that historically, religion tends to provide answers to questions that we don't yet have scientific answers to. This stems from mankind's fear of the unknown, such as what will happen when we die.
For many centuries, religion has been close to man and all that a person has achieved in the scales of humanity, and even every person personally, all this was accompanied along with faith in God.
Barmen

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

For many centuries, religion has been close to man and all that a person has achieved in the scales of humanity, and even every person personally, all this was accompanied along with faith in God.
Throughout the history of mankind religion tries to enslave people to live at their expense. The government is interested in cooperation with religion. They all have the same goals. They need to suppress the will of the people and to parasitize on people. It is for this reason religions hate atheists.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

Throughout the history of mankind religion tries to enslave people to live at their expense. The government is interested in cooperation with religion. They all have the same goals. They need to suppress the will of the people and to parasitize on people. It is for this reason religions hate atheists.

That begs the question about what religion is. Why? Consider.

You can't jump to the moon.
You can't swim to the deepest part of the ocean.
You can't grow yourself an extra arm or hand when you need one.
You can't see through cement walls with your simple eyes.

You are limited in many ways. This is slavery. You are not free to do everything you might want.

Religion attempts to teach you the best way to live in your slavery. Thus religion frees you more than not having religion.

Cool

darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:41:11 PM

Religion helps us to deal with our problems and show us numerous ways to live through them. Even if religion is a lie, Then its the best lie ever.
stats

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:54:26 AM

That begs the question about what religion is. Why? Consider.

You can't jump to the moon.
You can't swim to the deepest part of the ocean.
You can't grow yourself an extra arm or hand when you need one.
You can't see through cement walls with your simple eyes.

You are limited in many ways. This is slavery. You are not free to do everything you might want.

Religion attempts to teach you the best way to live in your slavery. Thus religion frees you more than not having religion.

Cool

You can accept your slavery.... I choose to live in the free world.
yellow1

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:24:21 AM

Because they believe that the bible says in their bible written,so they apply it in their daily life,..Since birth that is their religion that is why they believe in religion.And the bible says what is written so that every people believe that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

Because they believe that the bible says in their bible written,so they apply it in their daily life,..Since birth that is their religion that is why they believe in religion.And the bible says what is written so that every people believe that.

So, it is good for children to be brought up with Bible training. It is much easier for them to be saved, than someone who has been introduced to the Bible in later life.

Cool

Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:51:34 AM

So, it is good for children to be brought up with Bible training. It is much easier for them to be saved, than someone who has been introduced to the Bible in later life.

Cool
Growing up with God's words actually causes a child to grow good and kind. Growing up with faith in God keeps a person in good helth and life. Those children who believe in God are those people who succeed in life since without God, no one can achive the success.
st0nefish (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

religion is a belief. when we have a stronger sense of confidence, we will always abide by all the rules and stay away from all prohibitions.
This is human nature are born in this world. This world was created by God.

Is there any evidence that the world was created by God?
People want to believe in something. But they do not question their causes.
From Bigbang to day, all processes can be explained without God. Can you prove the existence of God?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: