Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72475 times)
BuckeyeXS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:46:44 PM

Hey there everyone, my first post here, well second anyway.
Thanks for the help in allowing me to post here.

This thread is about the most complete history of how Ed Trice has scammed computer/HFT people that there is, it’s very good to see this info coming out.

A brief history of this from my point of view.

Several years I was a member of a computer forum and Ed Trice made his first appearance and started showing off a checkers benchmark program and several of us ran this benchmark and submitted results. He was very impressed with the speeds in which our overclocked machines could run this benchmark. He contacted myself and another guy about if we had any desire to build boxes for clients of his. The other guy (name withheld unless he wants to post) had a machine already built that Ed came up with a buyer for. For some reason at the time this guy decided to bail on Ed and that’s when Ed contacted me.

Ed had a buyer for a machine but no builder, he contacted me to do the build and I said sure. I had been a care provider for my mother who had alzheimer's/dementia for the last 13 years and was super hard for me to leave the house so this was a welcome change and the chance to earn some extra money. With a few difficulties the machine was built, shipped off and I was paid. Great.

Things went on for awhile, I designed the machines and built them while Ed updated and built up the website.

Everything was on the up & up for a few years.

When the first big sale happened is when things began to get strange. See Ed had discovered HFT guys and felt they had tons of $’s so easy pickings.
Right around this time there was a machine that was damaged in shipping, I did see photos of the damage but it was minor but prevented the machine from booting. One of Ed’s favorite things to do was insurance fraud so he attempted to claim the full amount paid for the machine. The shipper who was a friend of mine asked me about this and I said this can be fixed easy, can we get it shipped back to me for repair. Ed want no part in this, yelled and screamed etc, I responded by backing out, said I want no part in insurance fraud. Finally the machine was shipped back, I had it repaired in 10 minutes and off it went saving the shipper ~$6,000.

I want t make it clear here also that I never had contact with any clients except and two or three occasions, I delivered a few machine sto the clients and had talked with a few others on the phone. Ed was doing all the LNO – client communications so I do not really know what was being told these guys.

I was just a box builder and never an employee.

July of last year or so I came up with a design called the HSSM (High Speed Server Module), a client purchased this machine and I went to New York to install it. This was a big sale for LNO.

Not much happened for a few months after that one until 3 other orders came in. Parts were ordered and I started building. I was asked by our shipper if Ed was going to pay for the shipping for the big New York build. This was about $2K or so still due. I talked with Ed and received some story about not paying him, he cleared payment and all was good, or so I thought.

First machine built and ready to go but for some reason it was hard to get a shipping address from Ed. Finally I did and off it went. The next morning I received an email from Ed claiming that the client had but a hold on the company CC because they had not received a tracking number and $6K had been pulled out of the account. I said that’s strange, got a tracking number for him and the client received the machine the next day. When asked to show me proof of the CC charge back he never would.

I now had most of the parts for a dual 2687w system using a ASUS motherboard that allowed overclocking and set this up in a test config, it could not be closed up at this time until the proper video card came. Ed remote in with Team View as he usually did to run his Prime Number cruncher (more about that in a bit). If any of you have been around servers you know how much noise these things make and being open it made even more. I was not going to run this thing for 24 hours unfinished, screaming away. Ed was not very happy about this, I wanted to wait until we had the proper setup, correct cooling and try and schedule test times that did not interfere with us so we could sleep, yes it’s that loud.

After screaming at me and making unreasonable demands I told him he needs to find another builder as I will finish the work I have here and that’s it, I will be leaving LNO.

Parts came for the 3rd machine, it was finished and yet I had a very hard time getting a shipping address from Ed, finally he did and off it went.

Finishing up the dual 2687w machine, I tested it all was good but I could not get a shipping address from Ed. His demands were unreasonable and he was becoming extremely hard to have communication with. Little did I know at this time that Ed had been in contact with another builder in my town, a friend of mine actually and managed to persuade him to get involved.

Around this time I went over to the bank because there had been several charges that came back with insufficient funds for ordering parts. This is when I saw what was really going on. Strange transfers of money, non company bills being paid. The reason the shipper had not been paid for the New York build was because of lack of funds, things were getting paid for past items off of new clients builds. I said I am done with this mess.

Still not being supplied with a shipping address for the dual cpu machine Ed filed a police report against me for Grand Theft with Stockton Police department, they refused it and said it was a Civil matter. I did call the police department and told they could not help him. I said I have the machine right here but he won’t give me a shipping address. They called him and got it for me and I shipped the machine.

This is an example of the emails I was getting from Ed at this time…

Dear Mr. District Attorney,

My name is Ed Trice, President of Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking. Today I received a threatening email from a disgruntled former employee named William Harmon, **** removed ***

His phone number is *** removed *** and I encourage you to call him and speak with him.

In his communications, he threatens to take our website offline and block all email access. I have confirmation from two other sources (bcc'd on this email), one of whom is a friend of his, that he has already shut down email services.

I am mailing to your office copies of the Articles of Incorporation showcasing that I am the business owner. I am also furnishing business cards that show Mr. Harmon as Chief Technical Officer, a subordinate.

Mr. Harmon is claiming that he is owed money, which is not the case, as my attorney Mr. Fred Wilf will submit to you in writing when I come back from the Notary Public office. In fact, Mr. Harmon owes our company money, the source of which was withheld equity partner contributions he was required to pay over the prior 15 months.

Mr. Harmon has grown increasingly unstable in the past month, and I regard him as a dangerous person. Be careful in dealing with him. His mother suffers from a form of dementia, and I believe this is well-known to be hereditary. In all likelihood, he is unwittingly suffering some form of mental breakdown. Perhaps a team of professionals should ascertain his present state of well being to see if he should be institutionalized.

As proof of my claims, I invite you to visit http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com to see if it is online.

More will come as both civil and criminal complaints are being filed against Mr. Harmon. I will send the docket numbers to you when I hear back from the Clerk's Office in Stockton.

Thank you for your attention to this serious matter.

Ed Trice
President
Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com

With this I was going WTF !! he has gone over the edge and ready to be beamed up to the mothership.
After I called Stockton police to see what is going on no actual charges were ever made against me, in fact he even yelled at a Stockton police officer who called Ed to get the shipping address for me to ship this last machine.

Ed transferred the domain to me long ago because he could not pay the $75 owed to the hosting company he had used. I had it in my 1&1 account all these years and I asked many, many times to take possession of it. Finally I gave him 30 days as the next billing cycle was coming around for me and I didn’t want to pay his bill yet again + he did owed me money for the last build in the amount of $2,688.

He simply would not take the domain back so I shut it down on the date I had said. He then used ICAN to do a hostile takeover of the domain LOL.

Now I am gone, I left, bye bye and wrote off the $2,688 as what it cost me to get rid of him

During this time my ex friend went to work for Ed and was scammed out of a great deal of money, Ed purchased a nice Dodge Red Viper with that money.

Time goes on when I started receiving emails/phone calls from ex clients who have not had contact with Ed for months, they have machines that have been RMA’d under his 18 month warranty, which means nothing, attorys calling me asking me for details.

I happened to be doing a google search and ran across  this thread and was shorty after contacted by papamoi and have assisted him, his attorys and law enforcement the best I can in nailing this scammer.

Sorry for the long post 

... oh yeah I forgot, Prime Numbers

You see when ever I built a machine Ed wanted to run this Prime Number program that looks for extremely large Prime Numbers. This is another of his big things as he wants to find the largest prime numbers he can and upload them with his name attached to it.

Every machine built had to run this program as a so called stress test. In fact its more stress full then Linpack. If you look at LNO website you will see this page.
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/news_15.shtml#page_top

Yes he was using clients machines to crunch prime numbers for his personal benefit.
And here is more work done on clients machine
http://www.jens-hartmann.at/Fritzmarks/

I spoke with him many times about this, the fact that this prime number program was running just to stress full on clients machines and risk degrading the cpu's before the client even gets the machine.

This is when I stopped doing this on the dual 2687w machine, being required to run this prime number program on 16 cores on a overclocked dual 2687w (these cost $1,900 each) was something that had finally crossed a line with me. He did not like this at all.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:57:02 PM

Thank you for posting. Ed may or may not read this thread, but it doesn't matter. Law enforcement is already involved. He's going to eventually have to explain all of this to a judge.

BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:00:34 PM

Thank you for posting. Ed may or may not read this thread, but it doesn't matter. Law enforcement is already involved. He's going to eventually have to explain all of this to a judge.

Thanks Matthew and it was nice talking with you the other day.

I have more to add but some I feel I need to with hold in order to protect clients, law enforcement will be told tho.
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:22:00 PM

waouh

if this guy is not a criminal scammer ,what is he?

I totally understand now why you left this douch

i m still hoping authorities will act promptly this time and pull him out of the market for forever

thanks for posting and helping in this

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 07:22:07 PM

Why is Matthew Reynolds' name still on this page? http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/contact_us.shtml

Contact Us
Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking currently has four business locations (one lab where orders are built, one depot where parts are received, one RMA center where repairs are handled, and one post office box where checks or money orders can be sent). We stratify these locations to deter theft of hardware, insure the safety of our workers, and limit the access to information associated with customers' orders.

You can reach us the following ways:

Payment Center (when paying by check)

P.O. Box 442
Claymont, DE 19703

Repair Center for RMAs (call first to get an RMA number)

811 East March Lane Suite A
Stockton, CA 95207
916-710-6661

Director of Sales

Matthew Reynolds
626-808-7546

Correspondence of other forms (resumes for job opportunities, letters of inquiry)

2711 Centerville Rd.
Suite 400
Wilmington, DE 19808-1645

Telephone

610-818-5063

Email

info@liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:27:53 PM

Why is Matthew Reynolds' name still on this page? http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/contact_us.shtml

Because Matthew Reynolds has no control of that page owned by ED TRICE, and is just another mark Ed convinced to lend him legitimacy for his scams.

When I spoke to Matthew Reynolds on the phone, he said he has nothing to do with ED TRICE other than having sent him a few customers in the past and accepted funds for it. He also agreed to objectively look up his information once again to confirm the information provided. BuckeyeXS confirmed Matthew Reynold's lack of involvement on the phone as well.

Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:42:45 PM

Hey Buckeye, sorry to hear that you got mixed up in this. Curious, what handle did Ed go under @ XS? I haven't visited XS in years as my interest in overclocking waned and XS seemed to be imploding under weird management by Fugger. Just curious if I would recognize his handle. This all reminds me of the dude in Philly, I think his handle was Phillyboy or something like that.

It has been interesting seeing lots of the past brought up, Bazx's K|ngp|n F1 evaporator was a classic that reminded me of all the Danfoss compressors I still have sitting in the garage. Anywho, hopefully this guy gets nailed. I clearly read the situation wrong, it was much worse than I thought.
BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:11:42 PM

Hey Gomeler, long time no talk to man. Yeah I noticed that you haven't been around much. I figured you were off at school or something.

Gomeler is another great overclocker and has achieved many records and performed very well in competitions Smiley
Give me sometime to search those names down, I believe he had some there.

Ed is very good at making up fake people. I will come up with a list of fake people I know he has used.

This is a Pak-Mail shipping place. I used Pak-Mail as my shipper and the owner is a good friend of mine.

Stockton, CA 95207
916-710-6661

The other LNO locations which he posted on LinkedIn are these.
Google map these locations

Stockton, CA 95207

2929 Arch Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104

99 Wiltshire Road,
 Claymont, DE 19703

I drove by the March Lane address and snapped this picture. Its an empty location but from what I hear Ed has paid rent for some months. papamoi  did get in contact with the owner I believe.

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1675/811eastmarchlanesuitea.jpg

Through all the time I was at LNO there never was any office location, I built at my house and he did his thing from his house.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:15:29 PM

Hey Gomeler, long time no talk to man. Yeah I noticed that you haven't been around much. I figured you were off at school or something.

Gomeler is another great overclocker and has achieved many records and performed very well in competitions Smiley

This is a Pak-Mail shipping place. I used Pak-Mail as my shipper and the owner is a good friend of mine.

Stockton, CA 95207
916-710-6661

Stockton, CA 95207

2929 Arch Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104

99 Wiltshire Road,
 Claymont, DE 19703

I drove by the March Lane address and snapped this picture. Its an empty location but from what I hear Ed has paid rent for some months. papamoi  did get in contact with the owner I believe.

Through all the time I was at LNO there never was any office location, I built at my house and he did his thing from his house.

Sounds like Ed Trice the sociopath is ramping up his scammer game these days, getting a bit too comfortable because he hadn't been imprisoned yet.

You got sloppy ED. You should never had let us know about your existence.

BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:11:18 PM

2929 Arch Street in Philadelphia is the address for the Cira Center. I called the Front Security Desk in the Cira Center and gave him the company name of Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Company initials of LNO as well as his name "Ed Trice" and he checked the business listings, the company listings, and the business owners listings as well as the employee listings he has for the entire Cira Center and he stated "No such business with that name, initials, owner, or employee in the entire building."

Smiley
BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:44:01 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2013, 10:56:19 PM by BuckeyeXS

Because my name is listed here and I have asked him to remove any and all references about me I can debunk this link.

http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/news_17.shtml

First off notice the photo shopped server picture again.

I did come up with the name of HSSM - High Speed Server Module, yuppers that's true

"The Production Release of the High Speed Server Module (HSSM) consists of three (3) servers each @ 5.0 GHz within a 2U form factor that are cooled externally by a rack-mounted 3U cooling solution. One entire HSSM is 9U, so four (4) separate HSSM units can fill a standard 36U rack."

Nope it was 3690's @ 4.8ghz

"As of today, Monday March 5, we have two HSSM products. One offers a full rack containing 48 cores of the i7-2700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz each, and the other features 72 cores of the i7-3960X @ 4.8 GHz/core. We can configure the systems with other similar chips, such as the i7-2600K, if the client needs a specific CPU that is comparable to the existing product line.

Despite their thin size, we can load them up with as many as 6 hard drives comfortably, and a possibly a 7th. The reason is that the cooling solution is mostly external, freeing up the interior space. The HSSM is truly a technological breakthrough."

The 2700K system was just a paper system, never built
And yes I did build a fantastic system if I do say so myself Smiley

"Chief Executive Officer Ed Trice was available for comment via video chat this morning right after the press release. He gave a talk to his sales staff, congratulated CTO Bill Harmon, and thanked the hardware engineers for coming in two hours early to start building some systems that had already been ordered."

I guess I totally missed this call or video chat, maybe he was chatting with the real Allison Coventry seen here...
http://www.naughtyreviews.com/escorts/mckenzie-huntsville-white-female
As far as other hardware engineers, there are none, or maybe he just gave his landscape engineers (gardners) a new title <shrug>
I guess he had them come in two hours early to cut the grass.

"Yes, I can confirm these facts now that they are no longer restricted by the NDA we had in place. These units have been beta tested at about half a dozen client sites for the past two months, and I happy to report that every one of those clients has already agreed to purchase the HSSM at their locations. We have additional orders for the HSSM-2700K this morning at 8:01 AM, well, before this actually, but I am officially calling it 8:01 AM, even though this was "kept under wraps." I believe this is a true indication that C-level executives in the Cloud Computing field understand that HSSMs will be a true game-changer. If you offer Cloud Services today and don't have High Speed Server Modules, you will shortly be following the path to obscurity and obsolescence. We will also be releasing Intel E5 versions of the HSSM with 16 physical cores per server, so 48 cores per HSSM. Our website will have more details as we get closer to its release date."

This is where I am real confused... there was a NDA and he actually had Beta Testers at a half a dozen client locations or the pat two months Huh? This had not even been built yet.

So much bla bla here it's not even funny.

Truth is there was only 1 machine, this is it at my house in my rack running. It truly is a fantastic machine Smiley

http://imageshack.us/a/img338/7420/20120601150538.jpg

Here it is installed at Equinix NY4 for our client.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/9373/hssminstallfinished.jpg

The back side as we wired everything up and brought the system alive.

http://imageshack.us/a/img195/766/testingservers.jpg

Now he likes to spout all kinds of nonsense about this install and try's to make grand statements about it which is a very common thing for him to do, take something simple and make it out as large as the big bang.

http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/news_18.shtml#page_top

"We've had many such data center installations in the past, but this certification request by the staff at Equinix meant that our systems would be put through the wringer prior to being allowed into the cage area. We needed to make sure our 4.8 GHz HSSM-3960X product would perform flawlessly under any testing conditions that may have been thrown at it. We always test our systems for maximum performance under stressful CPU loads, but we did not have any idea what Equinix might require in addition. In the end, it was smooth sailing, and the system passed all of the tests from both Equinix, and our client, Black Phoenix."

Again I am confused as how can 1 data center in the past be confused with many. This was at TGS in LA who purchased 1 machine from us and it never made it into the data center as overclockable motherboards do not have IPMI and that's what they wanted in the end.
We had no wringer to go through, Equinix was just concerned about a water cooled system, there was no certification process to go through but rather just getting a shipping ok.
Equinix-NY4 is just a really big secure hosting place with direct ties into the NY stock exchange. The client just leased rack space there. There were no conditions to be thrown at us LOL

Fact is there was only 1 HSSM ever built.
Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:58:29 PM

Ed is very good at making up fake people. I will come up with a list of fake people I know he has used.

Stockton, CA 95207
916-710-6661

Stockton, CA 95207

2929 Arch Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104

99 Wiltshire Road,
 Claymont, DE 19703

Nope, no school. Ironically I stopped overclocking when I finished up school and got a serious job  Grin Just other hobbies now, BTC mining was a big chunk of my time and I enjoyed the steady income versus the handouts manufacturers would toss our way during competitions or with new product launches. I still tinker from time to time but with GPUs skyrocketing in price I no longer have interest in tearing down a brand new GTX680 to slather it in vaseline, poke at it with my soldering iron and blow it up under LN2. CPUs aren't too bad, looks like the 3770K is a cheap performer but 3D benchmarks were what was really interesting to me. Are you still overclocking and if so, what forum is used these days by the community?
BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:07:28 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 01:59:39 AM by BuckeyeXS

Stockton, CA 95207
916-710-6661

Stockton, CA 95207

2929 Arch Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104

99 Wiltshire Road,
 Claymont, DE 19703

Nope, no school. Ironically I stopped overclocking when I finished up school and got a serious job  Grin Just other hobbies now, BTC mining was a big chunk of my time and I enjoyed the steady income versus the handouts manufacturers would toss our way during competitions or with new product launches. I still tinker from time to time but with GPUs skyrocketing in price I no longer have interest in tearing down a brand new GTX680 to slather it in vaseline, poke at it with my soldering iron and blow it up under LN2. CPUs aren't too bad, looks like the 3770K is a cheap performer but 3D benchmarks were what was really interesting to me. Are you still overclocking and if so, what forum is used these days by the community?

I never really tore up any GPU's as they were simply to hard for me to get, besides paying for them with my own money. The quality of those so called handouts were pretty bad at times, I remember some ES CPU's that cold bugged by an ice cube and was expected to do great overclocks with LOL

I am still overclocking but its just for personal reasons and stopped uploading any scores long ago after I saw what was going on at HWBOT.

I still have all the LN2 equipment, super sweet monster phase unit built by Ron but the Cascade is long gone. With no hot gas bypass and CPU's CBing at such warm temps at the time it had no real use. I would love to get another or perhaps a 3 stager some day tho.

But yeah unless you have good manufacture support or really deep pockets going hard core in overclocking can be very expensive and I have pretty much done what you did, found better more productive things to do with my $'s & time Smiley

I remember back when I met you the first time all the drama that was going around, that was a big turn off for me also.

Oh yeah I forgot to add... I am still at xtremesystems.org
BuckeyeXS

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:52:56 AM

Back in the very early days of LNO Ed Trice-a-roni had a amazon account which he setup a store front.

We actually had a guy order a machine through the store.
Problem tho... Amazon takes like 15% of the sale and they hold all money until a tracking number is provided and it is actually delivered. Well this wouldn't work so that was canceled. This is what I was told anyway.

Desperate to get a review there he borrowed a CC from a friend and purchased a machine, then paid his friend back. The review you see is actually him.

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Lightning-Vapor-Cooled-I7-980x/product-reviews/B0042R3A2W

"By clocker_24x7 - This review is from: Trinity Lightning 5.0 Ghz Vapor Cooled Intel I7-980x 6gb/ssd
Saw this box at a Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking trade show, end of August 2010. Waited 20 minutes in line to get a seat to test drive it. Couldn't believe the speed! Blitzed through SuperPI, Prime95, and other benchmarks faster than I thought possible, and I overclock boxes to 3.8 and 3.9 Ghz myself. Bought one for myself just this week (10/5) and still can't get over the speed. It is 2.3 times as fast as my Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz chip, meaning it would be like 7.36 Ghz if it was on that same motherboard and chipset! "

There never was a trade show and all this is BS... no surprise really.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 06:50:37 AM

Because Matthew Reynolds has no control of that page owned by ED TRICE, and is just another mark Ed convinced to lend him legitimacy for his scams.

When I spoke to Matthew Reynolds on the phone, he said he has nothing to do with ED TRICE other than having sent him a few customers in the past and accepted funds for it. He also agreed to objectively look up his information once again to confirm the information provided. BuckeyeXS confirmed Matthew Reynold's lack of involvement on the phone as well.

Must be a different guy then. My bad! http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?seeMore=&split_page=5&type=member&item=131832294&gid=86999&ajax=ajax

Matt Reynolds • Hi Boris, we have yet to see any issues with data, or our algorithms running on overclocked systems by Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking. In fact they have improved performance across the board, by increasing the speed of the signal generation, and to the market, as well as lower the latency tremendously. The LNO's overclocked CPU's are hands down the top of the line product when dealing in high frequency algorithm based trading, especially with Intuitive Computing, which is the base of the signals being generated in this case.and all the genetic algorithms as well. Maybe you should ask Ed if they back-up or support the $500 Bill if for the highly unlikely reason the overclocked cpu has issues with the data, algorithms, and other software when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. Not sure if you actually play chess or not but that was a stupid statement "check mate" when your statement and entire post sounds like you just got your queen took.......

Ed Trice • @Art

We've been robbed on more than one occasion from our R & D facilities. We don't publish them, but you want the other locations? Fine.

Stockton, CA 95207

2929 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104

99 Wiltshire Road,
Claymont, DE 19703

I am not proposing a live trading session, of course, nor would anyone with half a brain even think that. But every intelligent trading firm we have dealt with has "production" and "test" instances of their software, with various data pools to pick and choose from.

All you need to do is run the installer over our connection, take over the machine, run your tests, and measure the execution speed (minus the networking layer) and you get realtime data for trade execution per/second.

In a vacuum, true, but still worthwhile data if you know how to interpret it.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:53:47 AM

(Remove the "ajax=ajax" from Bruno's link to make it more readable (http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?seeMore=&split_page=5&type=member&item=131832294&gid=86999)

I love how he claims things are "stolen" when he's probably the one stealing them and trying to commit insurance fraud.

Anyone with a LinkedIn account want to start posting his history and current scams there too? I don't use LinkedIn because I think it's retarded. So is Twitter. Sorry.

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:53:30 AM

When I first started reading this, I was under the impression that the OP was just playing along with the guy.

I thought we were all going to have a good laugh over how fucking pathetic this attempt to scam was.

I almost shit myself when I read the OP sent this guy over $40K.

My thoughts exactly. don't know what's up with the world sometimes!

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:35:53 AM

Either a sockpuppet or a match made in heaven: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/allison-coventry/50/310/763

Report to Chief Executive Officer, Ed Trice. Make travel arrangements for the CEO, CTO, and all engineers scheduled to do custom computer builds out on location. Route all incoming phone calls to their proper destinations. Coordinate work schedules for the system engineers with the Office Managers. Schedule demos and trade shows with the Sales and Marketing teams.

Wall Street Computer Project
February 2012 – March 2012

Coordinated all travel arrangements for one dozen system engineers who built approximately 600 computer systems over approximately a one month period. Constantly relayed information back and forth from the home office to the engineers stationed at Wall Street. Coordinated the complex delivery of parts associated with this project with the Office Managers and Account Manager for the client.

CES 2012
January 2012 – January 2012

Coordinated all of the travel and hotel arrangements for Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking employees who were at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 2012.

Seach the CES 2012 booths yourself: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?SHOW_ID=CES12&alt_entry=true&curr_pri=facility&curr_sec=OO

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Do-Dress-Down-Days-Affect-153542.S.208704818
Allison Coventry • We have "Open Office" days when clients and walk-ins can stroll through the guided tour parts of our building, and we always dress our best for those days. Other times, when there are hundreds of computers we need to get out the door, it's "Wear whatever you will be comfortable in." On these long days, the overtimers can come back in after they leave for dinner wearing flannel pajamas if they want to.

It's definitely more fun to work when we are busy. Weird huh?

And sometimes when we are on our best behavior for Open Office Day, I kind of feel like pheasant-under-glass or like I am "on display."

Maybe it's just my personal comfort level that needs adjusting.
2 months ago

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=179927355&authType=name&authToken=B9MN&goback=%2Egmp_4302037&trk=anet_mfeed_profile
Allison Coventry • I have been made to feel valuable in my most recent job (I have a great boss and the company is doing well for being only 2 years old) but in my past jobs, I was pretty much the Welcome Mat people wiped their feet on! I finally said, enough is enough, and walked out!

Now that I work for Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Inc., I actually have challenging work in a busy environment. While the engineers are out of the office building high speed computers somewhere, I am the critical link between the parts suppliers, the sales staff, and the people who put the computers together at the customers' locations.

I also make all the travel arrangements, and the guys who treat me nice always get the better hotels and window seats on the airplane. The guys who are indifferent to me always sit next to the lavatory in the back of the plane and have hotel rooms that face the alleyway green dumpters. Ha!
April 19, 2012

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Introduction-4302037.S.109033441
Introduction
Hello everyone,

I am Allison Coventry. I am the Executive Administrative Assistant in the Delaware office. I went to Cardinal O'Hara high school and took some courses at Widener University. I worked for some crummy companies in the past before being hired at LNO. I have a great boss (Mr. Trice promised me a raise if I said this) and I find the work challenging. I mostly coordinate the travel for the technicians building systems for the ever increasing number of servers sold to Stock Market Trading firms.

Have a nice day!
April 19, 2012
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:41:50 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 08:52:52 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=7035602&authType=name&authToken=qhsY&goback=%2Egmp_4302037&trk=prof-sb-browse_map-name

Additional Info

Advice for Contacting Matt
send me email

derivativeconceptsinc@gmail.com
mattr@liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com

papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:44:03 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 10:22:19 AM by papamoi

hi phinnaeus,

that s odd,this guy is claiming not to be part of this,he s still posting in his linkedin about this

he needs to clarify things here

thanks for finding it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: