Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72475 times)
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 08:36:14 PM

i think this is something wich will interest the authorities

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Authorities

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:30:30 PM

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

Yeah you're a dumbass who spent 50000 dollars on a magical mining rig that doesn't exist with no proof it existed.

Now you're going through and finding photos of the alpha male (and man do i use that term loosely) who beat the shit out of you at a high school reunion.

And it only makes it sadder because if you'd spent two seconds doing the shit you're doing now you'd not have lost 50000 dollars.

And considering your previous forays into day trading that ended miserably as well as your posts on this forum before you got taken in asking people to build ASICs for you or asking people how you could make 785 btc easily because you didn't have 785 btc to spend I can tell you're a getrichquick guy who'd sell his own mother for a 'sure thing'. 

On top of all that, you're petulant, defensive, and abusive to anyone who offers even constructive criticism. You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

And as a police officer hoping to make detective someday, I can tell you that with your attitude, the police are going to treat you about as seriously as a man who bought a unicorn or some magic beans.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:44:47 PM

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

Yeah you're a dumbass who spent 50000 dollars on a magical mining rig that doesn't exist with no proof it existed.

Now you're going through and finding photos of the alpha male (and man do i use that term loosely) who beat the shit out of you at a high school reunion.

And it only makes it sadder because if you'd spent two seconds doing the shit you're doing now you'd not have lost 50000 dollars.

And considering your previous forays into day trading that ended miserably as well as your posts on this forum before you got taken in asking people to build ASICs for you or asking people how you could make 785 btc easily because you didn't have 785 btc to spend I can tell you're a getrichquick guy who'd sell his own mother for a 'sure thing'. 

On top of all that, you're petulant, defensive, and abusive to anyone who offers even constructive criticism. You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

And as a police officer hoping to make detective someday, I can tell you that with your attitude, the police are going to treat you about as seriously as a man who bought a unicorn or some magic beans.
hey ed

how are you?

so are you still trying to know where we are in our investigation about you?

please keep writing here while the authorities,the real one,not you will find you

just keep us updated about what you re doing....

Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 12:25:39 AM

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

So this is how they train police officers now a days, eh! I'm goin' make two guesses as to whom this account belongs to: Ed Trice or an SA troll. Mighty fine detective work, if I may say so myself.

I firmly believe that Dank has a better chance of putting together a Million Man Concert than The_Authorities making detective.

I'm goin' go out onto a limb here and say, "Stick your badge up your ass and rotate!"
The_Authorities

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 01:45:00 AM

So this is how they train police officers now a days, eh! I'm goin' make two guesses as to whom this account belongs to: Ed Trice or an SA troll. Mighty fine detective work, if I may say so myself.

I firmly believe that Dank has a better chance of putting together a Million Man Concert than The_Authorities making detective.

I'm goin' go out onto a limb here and say, "Stick your badge up your ass and rotate!"

The thing that's so fascinating to me is that you bitcoiners stick together even when one among you is a really scummy character.

Believe it or not I'm actually someone who finds your delusions of grandeur hilarious and not Ed Trice (I imagine his head actually exploded when the 50000 dollars showed up at his doorstep because he couldn't believe anyone was actually that dumb).

I also don't venture to guess what a South African troll is, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that you're sympathetic to the sorts of power structures that put apartheid in place.

Anyhow since you seem so sure I'm wrong, what do you say you back up your assertions? Simply put, if papamoi over here gets his money back from the police anytime in the next 365 days (there are official documents he'd have to show, he can't just assert he got it back), I'll pay you 1000 of your magic fairy money called bitcoin. If he doesn't get it back, you send me 500 btc.

You of course wont accept because, like your funny money "currency", you're completely impotent.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:49:27 AM

The thing that's so fascinating to me is that you bitcoiners stick together even when one among you is a really scummy character.

Believe it or not I'm actually someone who finds your delusions of grandeur hilarious and not Ed Trice (I imagine his head actually exploded when the 50000 dollars showed up at his doorstep because he couldn't believe anyone was actually that dumb).

I also don't venture to guess what a South African troll is, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that you're sympathetic to the sorts of power structures that put apartheid in place.

Anyhow since you seem so sure I'm wrong, what do you say you back up your assertions? Simply put, if papamoi over here gets his money back from the police anytime in the next 365 days (there are official documents he'd have to show, he can't just assert he got it back), I'll pay you 1000 of your magic fairy money called bitcoin. If he doesn't get it back, you send me 500 btc.

You of course wont accept because, like your funny money "currency", you're completely impotent.

hey ed,

how is life with you?

still trying to be interesting to show how smart you are than the average joe?

keep on writing here,we need your help to progress in all this

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 05:37:42 AM

Congratulations, Ed! It normally takes a person weeks before they go off the deepend on this forum. You accomplished the task in under 16 hours.

BTW, in case you missed it, some clown started another thread on this forum dedicated to the Amazing Ed Trice: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189953.0
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:28:41 AM

no replies from the ugly over-obese ed trice?

you seems to have less imagination than i was thinking....

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 08:36:12 AM

hi guys,

Another fictious servers from our ugly fat-ass scammer:

ROFL
The_Authorities

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 08:45:20 AM

Congratulations, Ed! It normally takes a person weeks before they go off the deepend on this forum. You accomplished the task in under 16 hours.

BTW, in case you missed it, some clown started another thread on this forum dedicated to the Amazing Ed Trice: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189953.0

Wow you people actually think I'm ed trice because you can't fathom that anyone else could find you repulsive.  This is an adorable forum.

And you wont take my bet because you've no balls; that's a shame but expected. Rage on in your little monopoly money forum gentlemen, talking feverishly about an investigation that's not happening, making gay sex jokes, lashing out at the shadows, and expecting big mommy government to coddle you and tell you it's not your fault you spent 50000 dollars on a bridge.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 08:49:51 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 07:24:16 PM by papamoi

what you are already upset we have discovered you?

seriously what are you think you are doing by writing your non sense posts?

we have started things to stop you,and we plan to follow this up until you end in a jail or somewhere similar

so please keep on playing smart ass here

we all enjoy it here

Henchman24

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:01:28 PM

Quote from: The_Authorities
This is an adorable forum.

haha  Thanks!  I wonder if they'll let you read it from prison, Ed.
BuckeyeXS

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:23:11 PM

Nice to see Ed Trice-a-roni has shown up with his usual bully tactics. Funny to see him calling himself an alpha male LOL
Truth is this egomaniac has left nothing but a legacy of scamming across the internet with not one person saying anything good about him, except himself on blogs he created himself.

I love getting contacted by clients wondering where the heck has Ed disappeared to, not answering phone calls or emails for months as they try and find RMA’d machines which get returned finally as DOA. Yup more fraud shipping insurance claims. His pitiful excuse of being too sick to answer the phone or respond to an email yet he claims to have such a big company and someone like fake Allison to run the show in the office. Fact is there is only Ed and no one else, well maybe one other kid in Stockton who is also hiding out.

Ed’s new claim to fame is trying to make it to the top of some magic prime number list. In his attempts to get this magic prime number to make his new claim to fame he uses clients machines to crunch before they get shipped out until he finally scammed enough to get his own machine which he will most likely burn out. He thinks of himself as some great mathematician but I wonder how much of that he has stolen also.

Look at the LNO website and you will see one of his magic prime numbers he found while using a client’s machine before it was delivered. He had no problem risking clients hardware to further his personal goals which is what I put an end to in my final days building machines for Ed.

Posting what he has about papamoi only shows Ed’s true character, that he has no morals or business sense and lacks the ability to do the right thing in the first place by being truthful to a client about system specs or that such a machine can even be made by him or his company in the first place.

A client who backed out of a large sale saved themselves lots of $’s as Ed simply could not supply hardware that worked and his long verbose pile of BS as a research report that Ed came up with to try and cover the fact he had no idea what he was doing just shows something I was thinking all along… why do we never have any repeat customers ?
The_Authorities

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:51:17 PM

Holy shit you guys are dense. You really think I'm Ed Trice.

I imagine Ed Trice isn't messing around on a forum, he's probably out enjoying papamoi's 50000 dollars (although where did papamoi get all that money after he lost a massive amount of daddy's money with his foray into day trading where he similarly asked others to do all his work for him?)

Anyway if I'm Ed Trice shouldn't you be reporting all of these posts to the open case that the police have for your complaint? Because we all know police fraud departments don't spend their time investigating elder abuse or ponzi schemers. They spend their time investigating entitled Indian kids who get pissed that they never got their unicorn that shits magic beans.

Hold on, Imma go pop another bag of popcorn.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 05:53:47 PM

Holy shit you guys are dense. You really think I'm Ed Trice.

I imagine Ed Trice isn't messing around on a forum, he's probably out enjoying papamoi's 50000 dollars (although where did papamoi get all that money after he lost a massive amount of daddy's money with his foray into day trading where he similarly asked others to do all his work for him?)

Anyway if I'm Ed Trice shouldn't you be reporting all of these posts to the open case that the police have for your complaint? Because we all know police fraud departments don't spend their time investigating elder abuse or ponzi schemers. They spend their time investigating entitled Indian kids who get pissed that they never got their unicorn that shits magic beans.

Hold on, Imma go pop another bag of popcorn.

Sure you're not Ed Trice. You're just a cop who wants to become a detective some day.

I'm curious as to who wrote this 3 Post blog: http://overclockedcomputerreviews.blogspot.com/

And now a song that best personifies The Amazing Ed Trice (TÆT): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysu0acmappk
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 05:55:33 PM

are you still here?

keep on writing your dejection as ugly as your fat-ass, over-obese scammer,

if you are not this scammer, i m still trying to understand what are gaining in trolling around?

do i owe you something?

i do not know you and i m not willing to know you

so help me understand what is your exact problem?

are you depressed?if yes,we ll help you to find a doctor?

do you have any other issues,talk to us ,we ll try to help you our best

in one case or another,don t waste our time and yours by trolling here,it s a serious matter and authorities have been alerted so it s not kindergarden or any kids game

if you have time to waste,please waste it elsewhere ,not here

thanks
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:11:31 PM

So what fat ass?

that s gave you  a reason to cheat me ,ugly scammer?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 06:12:30 PM

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if we have a PinkiePie II in the works, where I'm playing the role of Rassah.

Seems the goons are having a little fun with this episode over at SA.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:02:12 PM

another picture of the scammer

http://www.dracis.com/profiles/GothicInventor/gallery/78B777E8/
itsgoldbaby

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Hello!

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:14:30 PM

Why would you give this guy money? He has a look on his face that is making me want to head butt my monitor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: