Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72475 times)
The_Authorities

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:48:57 PM

ED you are seriously limited

quoting you is admitting anything you said?
are you insane or something?

this thread is about you scamming me of 47220 usd.

but you just wait while the real authorities take care of you

in the meantime you can waste our time here.mine is not wasted as i m waiting impatiently while you ll be caught

so keep on posting,i enjoying it

by the way,just a question whoever i am or was,does that give you the right to scam me?

just confirm this as i m trying to understand how your damaged neurons and brains are working

You still think you're talking to ed Trice, I'd ask you to make a bet on that, but God knows where you'd steal the money from to pay me.

Sorry pal, I'm just a random wellwisher who knows the scummy shit in your past and is revelling in the fact that you're getting a bit of comeuppance. Maybe that ringing in your ears is your conscience, mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:14:54 PM

Ed

how cheap you are

you just replied to my linkedin post and i think the authorities will appreciate all your posts all over here and there

so let s wait and see

i know the authorities are slow and it s give you time to play and joke here and there

appreciate and enjoy it as i don t think it ll last

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:27:02 PM

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx :
This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 4/12/2013 2:00:50 PM against Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 9502273.

The Bureau has decided to close this complaint and note that the business did not respond to the complaint.

This complaint will be reflected on the company's BBB Reliability Report with the following language: "The company failed to respond either to the consumer or the Bureau to the complaint(s) filed."

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,

Michele Solge
The Better Business Bureau

BBB of Delaware
60 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: 302-221-5255 | Fax: 302-221-5265
info@delaware.bbb.org
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:37:02 PM

i ve just came to this

http://buttcoin.org/the-greatest-story-never-told

lol
BuckeyeXS

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:38:26 PM

Long time ago we had this guy contact us about building systems, it was pretty clear that just his name was enough to send Ed into a tizzy. He never misrepresented Grumman so I have no idea where this comment came from, maybe Ed's paranoid or something.

Gentlemen:

Apparently Ali Fatahi is an Iranian National working for Northrup Grumman and engaging in credit card fraud and possibly other criminal activity. He is misrepresenting Grumman, claiming his own person project is one that will be paid for by them, and this is just plain wrong.

Tens of thousands of qualified Americans are out of work, and we have this low life getting away with fraud. He is probably the tip of a much larger iceberg.

Please forward to me all email correspondence you have with him. I will take care of this once and for all.

I thank you for your cooperation.

Ed Trice
Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking
http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com

We've known for a long time you were pulling a stolen credit card scam.

The FBI has been notified, along with the phone numbers you have been using.

They have all of your I.P. addresses from the emails we have forwarded to them.

I suggest you get your fucking ass out of Xtreme Systems and try your bullshit elsewhere, ASSHOLE.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:14:59 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 04:27:28 PM by papamoi

hi guys,

so let s sum up here OUR UGLY FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE SCAMMER ED TRICE talents or qualities:

if anyone wants to add on it,please feel free to complete  in replying this post:

-UGLY
-FAT-ASS
-OVER-OBESE
-LIAR
-SCAMMER
-RACIST
-ISLAMOPHOBIC
-EGOCENTRIC

for now this is what is coming to my mind, i m sure there is people out there with better english than me ....

so feel free guys,

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:47:28 PM

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx :
This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 4/12/2013 2:00:50 PM against Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 9502273.

The Bureau has decided to close this complaint and note that the business did not respond to the complaint.

This complaint will be reflected on the company's BBB Reliability Report with the following language: "The company failed to respond either to the consumer or the Bureau to the complaint(s) filed."

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,

Michele Solge
The Better Business Bureau

BBB of Delaware
60 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: 302-221-5255 | Fax: 302-221-5265
info@delaware.bbb.org

hahahahaha the bbb?

oh man, the lulz. so many lulz. Thank you so much for them.

Have fun with glorified yelp, buddy, you'll get your money (or maybe it was your client's money again?) back in no time!

And for those of you who have been wondering, here's that piece of papamoi's past where he embezzled 50000 euro and then blamed it on a software glitch:

http://wh.macd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&&action=printable&tid=4141

Grim Death

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:50:50 PM

hi guys,

so let s sum up here OUR UGLY FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE SCAMMER ED TRICE talents or qualities:

if anyone wants to add on it,please feel free to complete  in replying this post:

-UGLY
-FAT-ASS
-OVER-OBESE
-LIAR
-SCAMMER
-RACIST
-ISLAMOPHOBIC
-EGOCENTRIC

for now this is what is coming to my mind, i m sure there is people out there with better english than me ....

so feel free guys,

While I am on your side in this argument the fact that you keep on calling Ed 'ugly, fat-ass and over-obese' isn't really helping you. Being someone who is all of these three things I take offence that you continually use them in denigrating Ed.

Also it makes you look petulant and childish. I would just stick to the true negatives, like him being a liar and so on.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:00:21 PM

Sorry grim
but not offense for you,all is destined to this FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE and PATHETIC SCAMMER

as you should have notice,english is not my first language so i ve limited words for describing this UGLY FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE RACIST

SCAMMER

his last post make me add one more of his qualities:

-PATHETIC
-ILLITERATE (As he seems not to understand what it s written in the post and who wrote it)

anyway,he has enough qualities to attract my attention and of the local and federal authorities

so let s help him to enjoy his probably last free days

The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:18:24 PM

Sorry grim
but not offense for you,all is destined to this FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE and PATHETIC SCAMMER

as you should have notice,english is not my first language so i ve limited words for describing this UGLY FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE RACIST

SCAMMER

his last post make me add one more of his qualities:

-PATHETIC
-ILLITERATE (As he seems not to understand what it s written in the post and who wrote it)

anyway,he has enough qualities to attract my attention and of the local and federal authorities

so let s help him to enjoy his probably last free days

papamoi we know you're also papajoe_fr because you used both usernames when you were begging someone to write a high frequency trading algorithm for you for 30 bucks. 

If anyone isn't convinced, they can look at the writing style which is identical down to the missing apostrophes. So are you saying you didn't embezzle it? Because the only explanation then would be that you're horribly incompetent.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:23:33 PM

Sorry guys , i need at least two words to describe this FAT-ASS OVER-OBESE UGLY SCAMMER:

ILLETIRATE AND PATHETIC

lol

Enjoy Ed,last days,(google have allowed me to not count the 10/100 of IP for the free days i ll allow you Smiley  )

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 09:27:26 PM

papajoe_fr

?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:29:57 PM

Just one of the previous SCAM FRAUD by our ugly SCAMMER

lol

http://www.avlerchess.com/chess-misc/Ed_Trice_loses_the_plot_307808.html
The_Authorities

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:41:30 PM

Just one of the previous SCAM FRAUD by our ugly SCAMMER

lol

http://www.avlerchess.com/chess-misc/Ed_Trice_loses_the_plot_307808.html

Now you're straight up denying it. Cool.

Follow the bouncing ball!

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Custom-Project-Jan.1389144.html

Notice the secondary username.

Where else do we find that username?

http://wh.macd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&&action=printable&tid=4141

The writing styles are exactly the same, just like the subject material and petulant rage. So you're either an embezzler or an incompetent, so I think you should get a scammer tag so people know you're not to be trusted with money.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:57:21 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 10:38:42 PM by papamoi

I m confirming what i said in my previous post:

THIS UGLY OVER-OBESE FAT-ASS SCAMMER NAMED ED TRICE IS PATHETIC
Vince Torres

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:10:23 PM

This seems fucking ridiculous. And I can't understand papamoi or the other guy's writing. Can someone give me a TL;DR?

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:22:11 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 10:33:13 PM by papamoi

It s ridiculous but try to explain that to this UGLY FAT-ASS SCAMMER

He thinks he is in a kindergarden

lol
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 11:13:51 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2013, 12:11:33 AM by papamoi

The Amazing Ed Trice!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189953.0

lol

is it you ed trice writing here or steve wozniak,the spokeperson?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179747.msg1951773#msg1951773

LMAO

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:24:01 PM

the new BITCOIN MINER OF ED TRICE POWERED BY GOOGLE ENGINEER

Read the comment below

lol
The_Authorities

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:34:01 PM

This seems fucking ridiculous. And I can't understand papamoi or the other guy's writing. Can someone give me a TL;DR?

tldr papamoi is a notorious asshole who used to spam freelance sites begging people to do shit like code high frequency trading algorithms for him for insulting amounts like thirty dollars and then would flip his shit yelling at people for wasting his time when they tried to politely tell him no one in their right mind would do that.

He came to bitcointalk begging people to build ASICs for him for insulting amounts and people politely told him no one would and he flipped his shit some more.

Then he contacted some random dude named Ed Trice to do it. Ed Trice claimed to have a supersecret Google only ultra powerful computer but papamoi needed to buy it by Wednesday because the world would be out of RAM on Thursday.  papamoi asked the forum if it was legit. The forum said absolutely not. papamoi sent Ed Trice 50000$ anyway. When it turned out to be a scam, papamoi flipped his shit again.

That's when I heard about it and decided to remind papamoi of his shitty history (paralysed a kid waist-down by going 50 kph over the limit on a motorcycle, embezzled 50000 euro of a clients funds) and what a dumbass he is. papamoi flipped his shit some more.

tltldr: papamoi is an idiot who is bad with money and flips his shit about it which I find entertaining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: