Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin  (Read 5571 times)
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

I do not know who made the bitcoin price

I hope so that makes the bitcoin price always raise it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The price of the bitcoin is depend on the people who are buying and selling the bitcoin and with the investors of it because if many people dump they're bitcoin the price will be dumped too but if many people buy bitcoins the price will be pumped so It is depend on the people who are using bitcoins.

I agree. I want to add another fact that the number of bitcoins is limited. And therefore, if a new user is added to the bitcoin community, that the price goes up. Every time the demand rises, the price increases
BiTZeD

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:25:54 PM

What make the price of Bitcoin how much people are willing to pay for it. If someone dump half of the bitcoins, if people buy it way back to 1200$, even if there was a dump, people will still pull it back to 1200$. You can understand that actually one bitcoin is worth 1200$.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Bitcoin price is calculated in the same way stock is determined. There is supply and demand, so whatever one is willing to buy it for and whatever one is willing to sell it for is brought to that exact “exchange”. All those exchanges' data is being monitored and then brought to one database and the average of all is the price.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

From the economic point of view the main driver for its price/value is the Supply and Demand of Bitcoin, its simple as that. We all know that Bitcoin is a limited currency therefore it has a limited supply in which the people's demand is what really makes it volatile due to the ever changing demand of Bitcoin, it has yet to find a stable price for it. Also the demand can be affected by a lot of factors such as Whales shorting Bitcoin, News about its legality, and bad news in general.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

Bitcoin prices depends on the its supply and demand of the masses. Like other currencies such as our money, bitcoin must be circulated it must be spend and must be invested in order for it to live longer. When bitcoin will increase its number of users worldwide , we expect that bitcoin value will increases and lot because of the demand and the supply of the masses
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Bitcoin prices depends on the its supply and demand of the masses. Like other currencies such as our money, bitcoin must be circulated it must be spend and must be invested in order for it to live longer. When bitcoin will increase its number of users worldwide , we expect that bitcoin value will increases and lot because of the demand and the supply of the masses

You can't just say that demand/supply makes prices. But the value added to Bitcoin as people see it something valuable adds to prices. Suppose a person demand it at $1200 which doesn't mean that Bitcoin is $1200 because people demand it at $1200 but it is $1200 because people recognise its value to be that overtime. Why don't one demand a matchbox for $1200? Simply, there is no trust addon to its value overtime.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

My opinion here is that the investors including us makes the price of bitcoins change from time to time .Definitely the volatiloty of the price was depending on us and the acceptance of bitcoins in the market.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

It depends on trades and exchanges being made across he world. It is very simple with this example, consider a stone which has no value at all. But someday a person approaches and shapes that stone into artefact which is now having little value. Now, he puts it into store for "sell" and it is being seen by many people. It is sold in exchange with xyz price. Now that stone with no value has price of xyz. So, this is how bitcoin works only the thing is it works lightening fast and people buying it are in millions number. So it increase its value a lot more than our story stone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

it's depending on the progress in the market so all the price of bitcoin came from market if the flow of the economy of market the price of bitcoin will pump but when the market is not good bitcoin price will dump that's and one of opinion i think bitcoin price is also depending on its users i mean if there's a lot of new user or investors bitcoin price will pump too.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

The demand, and with more adoption of bitcoin with the limit supply of bitcoin. that's making the bitcoin is rarely to find and the price of bitcoin will increase. and i think the general key to make the price of bitcoin is the demand for the bitcoin to use the bitcoin.

exactly once. bitcoin's getting grows as more and more demand and so are prices high enough bitcoin. The main thing that caused the higher price is because of the many requests. without a request that many would likely little will get high prices. Therefore from now on we should be able to use the bitcoin for things that are more useful and also disseminate the use of the bitcoin to everyone so that the higher price and make a profit for us

dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

Which is definitely the person who makes the bitcoin price very clever in calculating
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

When question goes on who..??.Then the answer is indicated those people who are engaged in the Bitcoin.according to the general economic theory, if demand will increase then price will also goes up. Demandable things must carry  precious things so Bitcoin also considered as a demandable things.

Isn't it the whales? Then sheeps followed to get slaughtered?  Definitely people are the one who set up the price of Bitcoin since they are the one who demands and sells it.  But among these people, there are a few who have a huge stash and funds that  has the capability to control the price of BTC.  they have the power and influence to move the market.  If we observe how it works, even a small news can cause a crash if these people ride on it and create a crashing scenario.
You are right and this is why it is very important after a big news to watch the behavior of bitcoin and take advantage of any  movement that bitcoin presents at the moment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

When question goes on who..??.Then the answer is indicated those people who are engaged in the Bitcoin.according to the general economic theory, if demand will increase then price will also goes up. Demandable things must carry  precious things so Bitcoin also considered as a demandable things.

Isn't it the whales? Then sheeps followed to get slaughtered?  Definitely people are the one who set up the price of Bitcoin since they are the one who demands and sells it.  But among these people, there are a few who have a huge stash and funds that  has the capability to control the price of BTC.  they have the power and influence to move the market.  If we observe how it works, even a small news can cause a crash if these people ride on it and create a crashing scenario.
You are right and this is why it is very important after a big news to watch the behavior of bitcoin and take advantage of any  movement that bitcoin presents at the moment.
It is best for those traders who got average amount of money to focus on that, put a lot of attention to the rumors even it is not confirmed yet because that will be the key for you to earn a lot of money because sometimes whales do that and they buy in from the rumors (if it is a good rumors) and sell out from the news, that is how they work and manipulate and generate profit without being notice.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

Bitcoin's price does not come out or made by anything, it is just affected by something or someone big. It clearly depends on the liquidity on the market, the more user buy it, the more the price increases. The more user, the more demand increases, the more the price rise. Dont think that it was made by someone, it was affected by the actions of someone.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

The price of bitcoin not made by someone but made out of the market system on laws of supply and demand, just like if we compare it with the fiat currency economy. In a business there is supply and demand which bitcoin also has of it's financial system stability on fluctuations due to demand always competes with supply, sometimes demand will win over supply that's why the price of bitcoin will have a higher impact on price value and you will see the price soars higher. When supply will be rising up again with btc there you can see btc price lowers down, because of the bigger dump in the market many will sell their bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin and the people all over the world who supports bitcoin build the price of it. Because the bitcoin has only 22million stocks so as long as people buy bitcoin the price of it is pumping because that is based on the supply and demand law when you lessen the supply the price will pump just like other minerals. So people build the price of it.
The inventor definitely made reasons for bitcoin to have some value. Now if we talk about how it gained its current price then it is a different topic. In this case we can say it that now the same demand and supply law determines its price just like the other things around. There are also various other reasons that makes differences in the prices.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

The market make or decide the price of bitcoin. It's decided based on the supply and demand of bitcoin itself. More demand and the price will increase, less demand and it will decrease. Goverment regulation is another factor that can influence the price. New regulation about bitcoin in the country where  there are a lot of bitcoin user can drive the price up or down.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

Mainly the price of bitcoin is determined by supply and demand like others say but it really is not the only one that makes the price of bitcoin go up or down. Besides supply and demand, Bitcoin's price sometimes is determined by news that makes supply and demand change to go up or down. Also, price sometimes is determined by manipulators trying to manipulate it but I really don't see that much manipulation now compared to Chinese manipulation in the past.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

The demand, and with more adoption of bitcoin with the limit supply of bitcoin. that's making the bitcoin is rarely to find and the price of bitcoin will increase. and i think the general key to make the price of bitcoin is the demand for the bitcoin to use the bitcoin.
the more users, the more people who want to earn bitcoin. by the number of bitcoin that always stays this course will make bitcoin prices continue to rise. which makes the price is certainly demand it
That's right, The bitcoin is having a limited supply. So, there is no more bitcoin in the future. With some bitcoin already lose caused by those are forgetting the wallet password and the supply of bitcoin will be less in the future. in will never touch 21 million. It less than 21 million right now.
If I agree to your point, that there will be now more bitcoin in the future to distribute. I am afraid then people may lose interest on bitcoins. The bitcoin may lose its popularity among the people. Or maybe people find a much better alternate than the BTC. There is a possibility of the economics law works more better there where people find more interesting things than that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████