Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin  (Read 5576 times)
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Bitcoin just as someone said, it's like buying and selling. It's a type of currency one uses in making transactions and it's being accepted over the word. It's also more or less trade. The more people are into it, the higher the price which is good for all. People sell their own Bitcoin while others buy.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakib12121012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

i don't Who/what make the price of Bitcoin.But i thing according to Bitcoin demand,Bitcoin prices are made more or less.The demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day and it's price is also increasing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
If theres buying the coin and willing to spend it,thats make the value grow and will reflect to market price..and if this circulation continues then that will make the cryptocurrency moves,because bitcoin price dictates what would be the growth or falls of every currency after this bitcoin
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

It's simply demand and supply. It's price is dependent on the number of people willing to buy it and at what price and the number of people ready to sell at that price. In a bullish trend-such as the current state of the market, we have more sellers than buyers and that's why price keeps falling.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

i don't Who/what make the price of Bitcoin.But i thing according to Bitcoin demand,Bitcoin prices are made more or less.The demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day and it's price is also increasing.
The price of bitcoin determines on the demand and supply. And also if their is active of buying and selling it makes price of bitcoin decrease and increase. It makes price undervalued or opposites so their is users involved.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

It's simply demand and supply. It's price is dependent on the number of people willing to buy it and at what price and the number of people ready to sell at that price. In a bullish trend-such as the current state of the market, we have more sellers than buyers and that's why price keeps falling.

it is simply also the investors and the holders of bitcoin once they sell it will have an impact in the market special when you sell in bulky same with if you bought a bitcoin in a huge amount the price will raise .
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

The first point of determining the price of oranges is by two things: what price is desired by the person who sells it, and what price is wanted by the person who bought it. If John wants to sell oranges for Rp 3,000, - and Sarah only wants to pay Rp 2,000, - then the deal does not happen. But if they agree with a certain price, for example Rp 2,500, - then the transaction occurs.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
It depends on many facts and one of the most important is ourselves, we decide at which price we are willing to buy or sell our bitcoin and that is very telling, for example when the price of bitcoin reached close to 20000 dollars I knew that I will never pay such a price and then the price began crashing just sometime after I had those thoughts and I'm sure that happened because I was not the only one thinking that.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

All market price would be based on the law od supply and demand. Well for Bitcoin, it is a decentralized currency so no one is able to control it hence dictate the price or the market activity. Like any other market it is based on the law of supply and demand, but for Bitcoin, the supply is constant and limited, so mainly based on the demand. So it is the interest of people in it,if a lot of people are into it nad wants to buy it then the demand is high the price will be high, same goes if a lot of people are selling it and no one wants it, then the demand is low so is the price.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

The price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply, when the demand of bitcoin is high it reduces its supply which causes its price increase higher, so we are also the maker of its price because we are the one who buy and sell bitcoins.
very true and that can make the high bitcoin price is its own enthusiast. because more and more are buying bitcoin automatically bitcoin supply it will be very little that can cause direct high bitcoin price once
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

The one who makes the price of bitcoin are the people who use it. Traders, holders, and investors are the one who make it. There will be a price change if someone sell their bitcoin, or buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is not going less than $7,000, because a lot of big companies bought bitcoin, they invest in it. If it becomes popular again, the price will rise again, it might be bigger than what it hit on December 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

bitcoin is fluctuating, its price is erratic, bitcoin price does not depend on good bad politics in a country, so bitcoin price in my opinion is only regulated by its devotees, even bitcoin may no its price anymore if its enthusiasts no longer exists.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Market players, whales and early adopters; FUD and FOMO... Apparently, virtually every bit of information has influence over market and price dynamics.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

For me we investors make the price of bitcoin. If many people are buying bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin becomes high so the price if bitcoin will rise. If many people are selling their bitcoin, the supply of bitcoin becomes high so the price of bitcoin will go down.
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

The price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply, when the demand of bitcoin is high it reduces its supply which causes its price increase higher, so we are also the maker of its price because we are the one who buy and sell bitcoins.
very true and that can make the high bitcoin price is its own enthusiast. because more and more are buying bitcoin automatically bitcoin supply it will be very little that can cause direct high bitcoin price once
as a whole can be said indeed so the price turns for the increase and decrease bitcoin
besides that with so many good news about bitcoin will be able to make the price go up
as has been the case before when bad news on bitcoin keeps the price down even if the demand itself is on the rise
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

Bitcoin is like a gold.. It is limited. So when people are trying to buy bitcoin, they are bidding how much they are willing to buy it. That us why the longer the coin is existing, the higher price it is.. In the future, expect that one bitcoin is equivalent to a million dollar.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

No one controls the price of bitcoin. Its price suddenly changes because of the supply and demand system. Bitcoin increases in price when many are using it, many needs it and many invest on it. But its value will go lower if many will sell it.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

No one controls the price of bitcoin. Its price suddenly changes because of the supply and demand system. Bitcoin increases in price when many are using it, many needs it and many invest on it. But its value will go lower if many will sell it.
Since it is a known fact that whales are able to manipulate the market, one might be inclined to say that some people do control the price of Bitcoin. What is fact, is that whales only go the far of jostling the prevailing market price by way of their huge volumes, but like every altered state of equilibrium, the market normalizes sooner or later, which goes to assert that market forces are what determines what price Bitcoin turns up.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

The price of bitcoin is actually the relationship between supply and demand. The overall game effect between the buyer and the seller in the bitcoin transaction leads to the change of the price of bitcoin.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:56 AM

The rise and fall of bitcoin in the market will determine its price...but whoever established this first is I guess a big who also?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: