Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin  (Read 5577 times)
Kamote29

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised cryptocurrency, so no one can change the value of bitcoin at any moment. Even a creator of bitcoin can control the price of bitcoin. But some factor may change the value of bitcoin. If any one had purchased a huge amount of bitcoin in a single shot means, it will increase the demand of bitcoin and increase the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

Bitcoin price changes according to the rule of supply and demand. If many uses bitcoin and many will buy and invest in bitcoin then the tendency that bitcoin price will go up. And if no one will uses it then its value will go down.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

I think many things can affect the price of bitcoin in the market, such as bad news bitcoin, bitcoin demand and sales as well as the participation of major countries also very influential on the movement of bitcoin prices.
therefore why bitcoin prices change very quickly because there are many factors that affect it.
Actually it is we who are responsible for the price increase or decrease because when we demand for something then its price starts to increase and when our demand reduces then the price of product also reduces. There is no other source and center from which the Bitcoin is controlling and we know well that it is decentralized cryptocurrency, only we are here for its price increase and decrease.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I think, the price of bitcoin depends on the market demand at that time, if a lot of demand and buy bitcoin then bitcoin price will continue to rise but if many are selling then bitcoin price will go down

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

Bitcoin’s price isn’t set by anyone in particular. It’s set by the market, and to make things even more complex, it varies every second of your time. So its a very volatile market to get into...
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Popularity and interes of people make the price of bitcoin , if it is more popular and people are interested price of bitcoin will become more , if people aren't interested price of bitcoin will be decrease ,   

This was my idea  Cool
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

The people investing dictates the price of Bitcoin and any other crypto currency in the market. If more people buy crypto currency then the more expensive it is. Inversely, if alotnof people sell crypto currency then the price will drop. It's pretty unregulated and decentralized so no one controls it (or so they say).

crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

Demand and supply like in basic economics. However, other factors e.g. announcements from relevant speakers or government decisions could affect the willingness of people to sell or buy
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

I am working with it for a small period of time but still I am looking for the question too. I sings it surprise on the market are created by supply and demand. And how people respond for it.

molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

If I think, whether this is true or not that determines and makes the bitcoin price is a bitcoin trader. how not, the bitcoin price follows a person when he charges the price, at what price they will sell and buy Bitcoin. that's where bitcoin prices are created, up and down and high susai with people who transact at that time.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

according to my personal observations, so far the ones creating bitcoin prices are the bitcoin holders themselves.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Bitcoin's cost is being influenced by the methods for free market activity. Its holders and purchasers are individuals which makes its esteem higher or lower. Accordingly, if a rich gathering of whales chosen to put resources into bitcoin, it can affect aggressive yet in the event that some chose to offer their bitcoin, it could influence bitcoin contrarily.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

the bitcoin price is determined by the system. For example, if more and more people buy bitcoin the price will be more expensive. if there is a lot of selling bitcoin, the price will go down. or maybe dependent on news, usually bad news that often makes bitcoin prices down. but that's just my opinion. do not know if anyone can control and manipulate bitcoin prices.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
From my own experience it seems like everything around is making the price of Bitcoin grow or fall. You can just spend the whole day in the process of searching what causes this great fall or a great growth on the market and even more.
I think those who involves in bitcoin makes the price of bitcoin. As you can see the price falls hard though many are getting involve in it everyday but do not know the risk it has are become scared to lose because the price goes down and many are contributed on the fall because of that. Instead of helping to increase the price, it turns the be more volatile.

Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin is basically what the last person to buy it decided to pay for it. If the last person to buy it decided to pay one penny for one satoshi, then the price of Bitcoin would be one million dollars.

I think external influences such as government decisions and stakeholders also cause some major influence in determining Bitcoin prices.
This is basically due to the demand and supply of bitcoin, this causes price fluctuations and has little to go with the difficulties and the miners.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

As per my knowledge demand and supply fixes the price of Bitcoin. If the demand and supply is high then the price will go up, if the demand and supply is low then the price will come down. Apart from the demand and supply concept the whales sells or buys huge bucket of Bitcoins and manipulate the price according their wish. As I know there is no other reason for price fixing of Bitcoin as the facotor.

Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

Basically the price is all dependent on people's decision. But whales has really the ability to make the price change in sudden. Price is also regulated by the development team and big holders. The basic principle of supply and demands applies in the creation of bitcoin value. But no one has really the full control over bitcoin price, it can be regulated but never be manipulated.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

Bitcoin prices are determined by the decision of the people who exchange in a market by the number of supply and demands that occur. So it creates a different value from the decisions of the people who do it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

The pat capital of 21 million Bitcoin is circulated around the world through virtual digital system. And because of the good feature of Bitcoin many investors are incourage to invest of Bitcoin that is why price value of Bitcoin is like a bubble because of the IN and OUT movement of traders a traders and investors.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

Market place is disordered the all price. Market place is connect with all business process. If market price is go down it affect the share market price. So market place is important of all price list. So before invest any coin. Check the market price. Then choose the best coin then invest. It connect with other country business and people. So if want to any information market place is right choice to gather more information. But market price is any time to change. So you follow the market place price day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: