Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13651 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

people are still buying bitcoin only reason is they have faith in bitcoin and they trust bitcoin price will pump in coming days
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because of its great future. people also believe in bitcoin even if is for a long term investment. bitcoin has got fans.
meerkatoken
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

People are keep investing because they are afraid to miss out the next institutional whale move on the upside. Most people believe that can happen any time soon. Also there are more and more robots trading. While that is a bad thing for most traders, they help increase the volume by 0/24 trading. You might be right that Bitcoin may not become a world currency, but for sure it will be a long term store of value. But anyway it seems that wall street is just flying cyrcles above crypto like hungry eagles. The SEC is trying to prepare the market with legislation in favour of instituional investors so people want to own BTC when these whales first get in. Price boom is guaranteed on long term.
cryptonews90

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

Because bitcoin it dosen't still in one price and always change to high price or low price
But i think that it's wrong because after a month or more bitcoin will come more 10000$
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Because bitcoin it dosen't still in one price and always change to high price or low price
But i think that it's wrong because after a month or more bitcoin will come more 10000$
Many people are still buying bitcoin, because there is many opportunities we can have with bitcoin. Bitcoin is profitable, it is the another way to earn extra income, and it is the another method of payments. That's why many people and investors are still buying bitcoin.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

People buy Bitcoin because that's what the media is putting out there for the consumers to hear.  Each day more and more of them fall over to our world.  Being first is also a huge advantage. 
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Bitcoin is weakening, but not abandoned. When there are people who sell, on the other hand even more who think positively and think this is a good opportunity to shop for digital assets. In Singapore for example, when the selling price of Bitcoin slid down, Bitcoin ATM machine even more crowded even to run out of stock. This is proof that Bitcoin is not dead at all.
Alpacera

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

because Bitcoin is great alternative to traditional financial system and open door to rrest cryptocurrencies
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

People who still buying bitcoin because thinking and believing that someday get big profit, it has been proven in the last year many people become successful and rich because bitcoin invest.

Of course, it is common sense because you don't need to focus or to get an attention to some thing if it is use less.  We, the bitcoin users hope that some day the price getting profitable and expensive.  That's why too many people do save bitcoin to be advance in the future.  Yes, they success but when they get a large profit, the price get dump.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Bitcoin is weakening, but not abandoned. When there are people who sell, on the other hand even more who think positively and think this is a good opportunity to shop for digital assets. In Singapore for example, when the selling price of Bitcoin slid down, Bitcoin ATM machine even more crowded even to run out of stock. This is proof that Bitcoin is not dead at all.
And those who believes continue to invest and hold, I guess it will be a continues journey between investors and traders, people will still buy this coin and hold or used it for investing inside the crypto market, aside from being a currency online it also served as a good asset to hold when market still on its downfall movement, invest with well known alts and wait till you gain your target profits.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

And those who believes continue to invest and hold, I guess it will be a continues journey between investors and traders, people will still buy this coin and hold or used it for investing inside the crypto market, aside from being a currency online it also served as a good asset to hold when market still on its downfall movement, invest with well known alts and wait till you gain your target profits.

yeah, they keep buying because they are still hoping that bitcoin will be able to help them and give them nice profit by holding and selling it in the right time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Basically people want to get profit and they invest in bitcoin to gained profit cause they believe that bitcoin will have a huge value someday and people invest and hold for long term.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

Basically people want to get profit and they invest in bitcoin to gained profit cause they believe that bitcoin will have a huge value someday and people invest and hold for long term.
Well, people are are buying it as they are very well aware of the potential of this coin and even many had experienced it previous year due to its enormous height. And many are trying to get it as low as possible and are holding it for long so that they can gain a huge amount when the market boosts up...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
People are just going to be patient to get the chance to have good income because bitcoin is the one who can make happenies in your life. People are still buying bitcoin wallet for the investment such as this is the best key to success for the future live from the bitcoin price and I have to be patient to read all about what happened to the bitcoin price.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

People keep on buying bitcoins as there is more potential for the price of bitcoins to go higher and there is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto currency after mining all the 21 million bitcoins there will not be any more bitcoins to mine and due to limited supply and high demand for the bitcoins the price keeps on increasing and will reach the highest point so now as the price is less compared to the potentiality and to earn good returns people tend to invest more on bitcoins as that could change their lives entirely to a richie and happy life.

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Things have changed since 2013. Nowadays people are buying Bitcoin because they want to earn gain some wealth. Buying and holding as long term investment, or buying and trading on crypto currency market are pretty interesting choices for extra profit, not to say that it is more than possible to happen. Everybody wants more cash for present days and days to come  Smiley
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You cannot blame people why they are still buying bitcoin knowing that it has a history wherein after a large crisis, the price of it raised up to the moon and people are still hoping that the same thing will happen this year. If ever such things occur, it would leave those people who stopped buying bitcoin regretful and disappointed due to the wasted opportunity of gaining much money.

Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Someone is buying Bitcoin for investing in many areas, and for some people to buy stock or hold. But everyone is still buying Bitcoin in hopes of profit, so nobody has any doubt. And Bitcoin gives everyone the expected results. So is the opposite only with you?
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You will still see a lot of people buying bitcoin because they see it as a good opportunity to buy now while the price is still low. If they are going to hold all of it while waiting for the value to grow, they will have all the chances of gaining much money from it. It is a good move but still it is risky due to the continuous fall of bitcoin's price.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Bitcoin over time is already turning into a currency that is used in countries. Blokchain technology is being implemented in the spheres of our lives and therefore we are moving a bit into the era of digital currency. People understand that this is the case - that's why Bitcoin is buying.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: