Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

People invest money in BTC. Because you can earn money from bitcoin. This will facilitate a way to earn your money. For more people, people buy BTC.
Yes it is the main reason for buying bitcoin as they know bitcoin is the best currency it gives us profit and saving bitcoin for long time can make their life good, I am bitcoin user and I have faith that bitcoin is profit making investment as with the help of bitcoin I can make a lot of things easy for me, so this is the reason why I am investing in bitcoin right now,

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

People continue to use bitcoin because they see it as profitable. Maybe it will never be accepted as a common currency, but it does not matter. As long as you earn it, nobody will think about it.
For me the best reason why people are still buying bitcoin is because bitcoin can help all people to became profitable, and there is no doubt that people are still buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can increase very well this year.

SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

People understand that bitcoins are good asset and they can make good money by investing. Others buying bitcoin for trading or other activites, bitcoin can be used for everything.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

People are still buying BTC because of our different reasons. Now with the huge capabilities of BTC we don’t really know now why people are buying this. Because as of now BTC can be a way of payment in buying online stuffs like booking in hotel, buying airline tickets and sending money in remittances centers. But for me I still buying BTC because this is very profitable, in short I still buy this to get more money. But also sometimes a do use bitcoin in other ways that this offered. We just hope that the capabilities of bitcoin will still grow or expand so that its price or value will increase because of its demands.   
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Now that the price reaches to $7,550 this was the chance for some investors to invest,wherein its lower than the price since it reaches its ATH last 2017.If people invested by these times and those fluctuating moments would come back again theres a huge profit that lies ahead.Thats what i see some reason why people still keep on buying it,take the risk for better purposes,what matters is people were aware that investing or buying bitcoin was always at risk and they invest what they can afford to lose.

summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

People still buying invest in bitcoin  despite the price of bitcoin now will fall, because we believe that bitcoin will raised again after downfall and aside from that people invest bitcoin because will treat  like gold  investment look if you plan to buy bitcoin now and hold at long-term  method it's the right time to have a great profit returned after you sell at higher price,when bitcoin have recovered  in the market after all and go again to green market.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it. So if you get some researches about it, you will see how genius the blockchain technology is who is behind almost every cryptocurrency. People see the potential and want to be a part of it!
Nowadays Bitcoin price is little down and we need to buy bitcoin much as we can because there is no doubt that bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high from the day first of this year I’m buying bitcoin because I know that its price will go high and then I can make my money double same like last year and I’m sure that everyone they are doing same because bitcoin is the best currency in world and it believe to change a life.
Nothing has happened to the Bitcoin and its market, if you want to invest you can simply invest and this time is perfect for new investors in order to buy coins on this low rate will benefit them even in the start or entrance.

This market is not a permanent market and we have seen situations like falling of market from height to the ground many times and this does not mean that Bitcoin will e permanently with this current value. People are aware with this and that is why they are still buying Bitcoins.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it. So if you get some researches about it, you will see how genius the blockchain technology is who is behind almost every cryptocurrency. People see the potential and want to be a part of it!
Nowadays Bitcoin price is little down and we need to buy bitcoin much as we can because there is no doubt that bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high from the day first of this year I’m buying bitcoin because I know that its price will go high and then I can make my money double same like last year and I’m sure that everyone they are doing same because bitcoin is the best currency in world and it believe to change a life.
Nothing has happened to the Bitcoin and its market, if you want to invest you can simply invest and this time is perfect for new investors in order to buy coins on this low rate will benefit them even in the start or entrance.

This market is not a permanent market and we have seen situations like falling of market from height to the ground many times and this does not mean that Bitcoin will e permanently with this current value. People are aware with this and that is why they are still buying Bitcoins.

People still buying bitcoin because bitcoin is big potencial to grow up the price and  we sure the profit if the price of bitcoin will continuesly to grow.bitcoin is very trusted so that people buy bitcoin and easy to sell if we need a money or theres a emergency so bitcoin is good so that people buy bitcoin.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

If you only read old posts here, you would be brought to realization that you are simply echoing what they raised here years before. But after several years, Bitcoin remained very much useful and even sound investment. This is like the bubble case which has always been used in arguing against a lot of potential Bitcoin investors. What bothers me is not the reason why people are still buying Bitcoin until now. It is rather why they should not invest in Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 624
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

Yes, I believe that the price of bitcoin is still very small and in the future it will become more expensive. Yes, I believe in the technology blockchain, which brings a big change for the economy. Yes, I like to manage my finances myself and not depend on the bank. That's why I buy bitcoin and believe in its future.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

the reason they just all think that bitcoin will again suit the same growth as last summer and they will get rich on this
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

Everyone knows cryptocurrencies usage will be increas day by day and values will be higher. Bitcoin is the first and it will up again and again.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

because for us bitcoin the easy way we get more profit, so we really believe that a good bitcoin investment in the long run, and also bitcoin is very popular, all over the world.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Because this kind of business does not have strict entering requirements it is nice that everyone who has some capital can easily start investing in cryptocurrencies and have his own chance to get some good profit in the future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

because people know that at this time bitcoin price still cheap.and they confidence that in future bitcoin or cryptocurrency will make new high that can  make them to be millionare.
People still invest in Bitcoin because people are rational and holding the rationality assumption, we know people are aware of the market completely and have perfect knowledge about the assets giving huge return and having stable prices in the market. Besides, they have the ability to make the right decisions in the right time and this thing results in profit which is an incentive for investment in Bitcoin.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

People looking for an opportunity of earning money and investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other promising token is still good idea at my opinion. You always have a chance to get extra profit just for trust.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

People looking for an opportunity of earning money and investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other promising token is still good idea at my opinion. You always have a chance to get extra profit just for trust.
Actually people know if they save their money in bank so it will never give them huge profit as like bitcoin do that's why they want to invest in this currency because its high price is much better for their comfortable life and also for their secure future, so that's why people are still buy bitcoin.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Bitcoin is still a trusted coin and they believe that bitcoin will provide a very good benefit for his life. And I myself am one of the people who believe in bitcoin and believe bitcoin will benefit me.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

I think after 5 years, OP finally understood how wrong he was. In time (19.04.2013) when he wrote this post, bitcoin costed ~130+$, and his maximum was (16.12.2017) ~19500$. Yes, I agreed, use bitcoin as a payment method is haven't any sense, but use bitcoin as an kind of assets, will make you good profit, as time shows to us.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

because for us bitcoin the easy way we get more profit, so we really believe that a good bitcoin investment in the long run, and also bitcoin is very popular, all over the world.
Yes, invest in bitcoin is patronizing, patiently waiting for a reasonable price to sell to make a profit, many people have thought so, just buy and hold, no need to have much knowledge. They still make a profit from BTC bring them. I think investing in this market is easy, just be patient and we will win.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: