Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
This is the fact that the entire banking infrastructure around the world can be traced back to a small group of people making decisions and adjustments. In other words, we can conclude that all major financial decisions are in the hands of some businesses, individuals from very wealthy families, and companies that own and control most of their money.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

I guess people can not be as natural as getting btc right now. Naturally, people are pursuing profits and investing in the most profitable investment bitcoin to provide for this. People are after you to evaluate it.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Eva Ren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

They are believing in its power, however, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

Bitcoin is weakening, but not abandoned. When there are people who sell, on the other hand even more who think positively and think this is a good opportunity to shop for digital assets. In Singapore for example, when the selling price of Bitcoin slid down, Bitcoin ATM machine even more crowded even to run out of stock. This is proof that Bitcoin is not dead at all.
And those who believes continue to invest and hold, I guess it will be a continues journey between investors and traders, people will still buy this coin and hold or used it for investing inside the crypto market, aside from being a currency online it also served as a good asset to hold when market still on its downfall movement, invest with well known alts and wait till you gain your target profits.

yeah, they keep buying because they are still hoping that bitcoin will be able to help them and give them nice profit by holding and selling it in the right time.

People should not lost their hope on bitcoins because the coin is very profitable due to the volatility of the market and every traders are earning a huge amount of profit which they use for living.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

The rise in the price of bitcoin is a very big plus. You can invest for a short time, but you can invest in a long one. And in the first and second cases you can get a big profit.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

We still buy bitcoin and we are still trading bitcon, because we know the value and profitability that bitcoin is giving us, we will still deal bitcoin when the bitcoin is low. or when bitcoin increases
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

I see only one reason - it's that people continue to believe in the prospect of the development of btt and the widespread use of cryptocurrency.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can see that the price of bitcoins in the past few days has been steadily rising and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, suggesting that the capital from altcoin is being poured into bitcoin. Investors are concerned about bitcoin as bitcoin is dominating the crypto market, with only a slight correction of the bitcoin price that could cause the market to fluctuate sharply. So I believe that at this point you should absolutely invest in bitcoin.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Since bitcoin is the largest crypto currency, many people choose it as an initial investment, and they believe that it will replace Fiat. In my opinion, now is the time to start to buy bitcoin
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People still buy bitcoin because they want to make more profit from it. Bitcoin is showing up again and it makes investors feel more optimistic. They may not be as concerned about whether the bitcoin may be legalized in the future but may soon be able to make a profit through recent price growth signals.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Because bitcoin is the most stable coin. Since in the beggining of the cryptocurrency bitcoin is the one who introduce in the world that's why many people are still hoping in bitcoin.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Maybe they really want changes in their life. They are not losing hope that someday bitcoin will be the reason of their success in life.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People or investor are still buying bitcoin even though the prices is still going down now,because they have strong faith that someday all this chaos will turn back into progress and going back to its normal process like before,otherwise investor buying bitcoin in a  low price now and make its holds in a certain period of time and wait for a moment thats will be profitable someday and fly them into the moon.

Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Investing in it can bring good profits, it is the first coin in the market. We can earn many advantages in the future if we continue to buy bitcoins, because the price of bitcoins will grow
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

People are still buying bitcoin ,because it is an well establish coin in the market , if you can buy
bitcoin that is an oppurtunity to have this kind of coins , bitcoin is a high price value coins and it is the referrence of all the altcoins in the market, so people are still believing in bitcoin that is why they continue to buy this crypto.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

People do still buy bitcoin is because of the potential earnings they will incurred upon investing in bitcoin. Lots of testimonials are can be read among the people who invested earlier in bitcoin and with that lots of people are encouraged to invest as well.

yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is more potential and more profitable.
mbenga

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

I'm wondering all the times how the topics can lose their relevancy and then again to gain it. Because while bitcoin is falling your article looks like a hilarious irony, but in opposite direction it looks like a really matter.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Because soon it will start to grow and those people who bought bitcoin will get a good profit.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
r_uyab

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

because for us bitcoin the easy way we get better profits, and also so safe we use in the long term and short term, so we will also get more profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: