Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 04:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13697 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Simply this is a new opportunity. I'm interested in another question: why some people, until now, have not bought Bitcoin?
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

For me, people still buy bitcoin because of its value many investors or business mans are believe that bitcoin will give them an exact profit that they want.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

People are still in love and wants to buy Bitcoin (BTC) because of its fact that it is indeed the first cryptocurrency and some consider it as a Real money. That price is mostly controlled by whales or some group of people. Bitcoin is unique. It is different in different perspective in alternative coins. That is why these other cryptocurrencies are called alternative coins because they are just alternative in some perspective.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

Maybe they really want changes in their life. They are not losing hope that someday bitcoin will be the reason of their success in life.

You are right, even if price of bitcoin decreases time will always come that the price rises again, so this is the reason why people still buying bitcoin they keep believing that bitcoin will make them rich.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
leeheidrick

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

they buy bitcoin because bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and you already said bitcoin prices will rise due to limited supply, so let's think positively because a lot of enthusiasts bitcoin and the total limited supply make the price rise and this is what makes people still buy bitcoin
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

I think your thinking is totally wrong. Bitcoin is a digital currency with a lot of practical uses, although it is new and difficult to accept, but more and more countries are adopting it. Security is in the prominent features of bitcoin, its biggest drawback now is that the bitcoin price is shifting too sharply
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Basically people want to get profit and they invest in bitcoin to gained profit cause they believe that bitcoin will have a huge value someday and people invest and hold for long term.
In my opinion the profit determines the development of a coin. There are now a lot of new coins with new features, new platforms but still not able to overcome the bitcoin because bitcoin has brought a lot of big profits. They still have a lot of belief in bitcoin, there are many articles saying that bitcoin will reach $50k
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

In facts, the people who still have faith in BTC will continue buying it. Although, the BTC price is handled by some whale like the speculation. The price of BTC is going down recently and not stable as well. Another reasons, BTC is the first Crytocurrency in market and its considered like fundamental of another coin. So Investing in BTC is not a bad choice.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

People are still buying bitcoin ,because it is an well establish coin in the market , if you can buy
bitcoin that is an oppurtunity to have this kind of coins , bitcoin is a high price value coins and it is the referrence of all the altcoins in the market, so people are still believing in bitcoin that is why they continue to buy this crypto.

People are still buying bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is something worthy to invest in. Just like me I believe that bitcoin is the best thing to do that will surely reward me with more than I deserve. Even if the value is volatile and unstable I still believe that is crypto is better off with other kind of investment. Crypto is the future of the world so I should understand why many people have been doing the same thing I do.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

People still buying bitcoin because we have the highest expectations to bitcoin that will blow the world in the future.l beleive bitcoin will be the powerful currency to all the world.l know it will turn to get in order so that bitcoin will slowly show its power to all nations.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

Because bitcoin is hope and it will never lose your money until you do panic sell.
It doesn’t matter when you invest bitcoin return your money with the double.
People are aware they know bitcoin has some extraordinary potential it will rise more when fall does.
frigmatic12

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

the value of the bitcoin is very high and it brings a lot of money into the pockets of many youth and also trading with it is very easy and express..
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

Its simple.

People are still buying bitcoun, because bitcoin is the future.
In no distant time, I believe that bitcoin will be widely accepted as a medium of exchange in the society.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

People still buying btc for many reasons. Just like they want to hold for long time they want to earn more before they will sell. They are investing they will buy just because the price is low so they buy btc then they will sell for a high rate.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Ive been there before getting btc for free took quite a while before you have it but investing on it more lot easier to get more, bitcoin price isnt steble at all buy on dip then no doubt you will gain.. And its never be useless i guess..
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

People keep on buying bitcoin because they know bitcoin is very profitable,valuable and strong digital currency in crypto world. It always survived after many dumps,it always rise after a lot of fall and it continue to give us earnings after a lot of problems in the market.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:53 PM

People keep on buying bitcoin because they know bitcoin is very profitable,valuable and strong digital currency in crypto world. It always survived after many dumps,it always rise after a lot of fall and it continue to give us earnings after a lot of problems in the market.
People still believe that bitcoin will change our life for better future. People still keep on buying bitcoin, because bitcoin is profitable, it is easy to earn money. People keep buying bitcoin, because bitcoin have many opportunities to make our life better.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
There is nothing bad happened with the Bitcoin just the market value faced with downfalls and can recover anytime so do not think that market has something which are unfavorable. In my opinion market either low or high benefits us but it is we who are making complications. People can buy Bitcoins in this low market with but in large quantity using less money so it is benefit in start.

Naturally, the market will recover. As for Bitcoins, people buy them now as BTC is very cheap. We all know that the price of the cryptocurrency will go up soon.
phucngungoc

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly recovering very strongly, and there are many sources said bitcoin price will be able to reach $ 10000 in the coming days. So this has pushed rgiá bitcoin up sharply and attracted more people to invest in bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price is adjusting at $ 8100 so you can buy bitcoin at this time.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

They see the potential in Bitcoin. I see it as being more of the norm in the future. And I hope so. Currently people are scrambling to buy it because they believe in the get-rich-quick scams. It's not a scam if you know what you are doing. But most people are just casuals and just panic sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: