Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

The main reason why people still buy bitcoin is that they know that it will soon replace the Fiat. They know that they have a future. If they invest early, they understand that for them there will be very large profits in the future.

Most of the people really know's how cryptocurrency is profitable because of what happened before the year ends last december and that is the reason why professional traders today are taking advantage of the current market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Nah, now you can see bitcoin is good investment right ?
And now bitcoin is great place to do investment, even though bitcoin have great risk too.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Mostly because they want to store their earnings with a possibility of multiplying them, that's the main reason I guess.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

Mostly because they want to store their earnings with a possibility of multiplying them, that's the main reason I guess.

Because bitcoin is not an "investment". There are people out there who do work with bitcoin as well, the only people who buy bitcoin is not people who try to "get rich quick" from the ups and downs of the market. People are buying bitcoin for a lot more reasons than that. This causes bitcoin to be a currency like what it was suppose to be and not some sort of way to make fiat currency and live better.
It was suppose to be currency not commodity. I actually get paid in bitcoin for my work and never thought about bitcoin as something I can trade and profit from the price differences.
rizky_big

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

People invest in bitcoin in many ways
they have good reasons to invest in bitcoin and most of them think long-term. The benefits of loss are common in trading, that does not mean they have given up. there is still hope for those who believe in bitcoin
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

I think bitcoin is still attractive for investment, because bitcoin holders still think that investment is profitable as long as profits are in line with expectations. So, trust is the main capital of people who still buy bitcoin whose prices will continue to increase. As long as this belief exists and indeed bitcoin prices continue to increase, then bitcoin remains attractive to buy. Because the business's goal is to make a profit.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

I think they want to make a profit from holding btc, as we know that the value of btc is currently cheap, so buying it now will be very profitable for future.
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I myself find Bitcoin very promising in the future. I bought bitcoin because I wanted to make more profit. Keep Bitcoin until the end of the year I find it quite appropriate.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

People still buy TBC because they know the importance of it and how it will work for them in the future.They find it as a good investment and will eventually help them financially.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Common reason why there are still alot of people buying bTC is because they wanted to earn more profit by their single investments. Major result of being engage in crypto, if lucky, is the chance to multiplied your funds by dooing such actions including trading and investments. Manyt people are being successful because of their strategy so what we should always remember here is to be wise and be updated tothe current news about cryptocurrencies.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

People now invest in bitcoin because they have realized the value and profit that bitcoin has given to bitcoin will be increasingly valuable to those who invest in bitcoin. Investors are increasingly interested in investing in bitcoin
Eind

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People couldnt resist to get some profit from trading it.
Professional investors and traders are jumping in.
Why we dont buy it too?
 Angry
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

This thread is from 2013, at that year we had crysis in crypto. Now, in 2018 we have also very difficult times in crypto. But i think, that people who are buying BTC now will have really big profit in 5 years. Bitcoin will be crypto for holding, like gold at real life.
the market is cyclical and what we had some years ago, will be soon.
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

bitcoin is a new technology that is very innovative so much speculation that bitcon prices will continue to rise year by year. so many people buy bitcoin

Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

I personally would like to obtain some bitcoin becouse of the opportunities it gaves, mayve oneday it will hit $50.000 and I`ll sell it.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

if in my opinion those who buy bitcoin definitely get big profits and also as assets in the future what else is the amount of bitcoin is very limited, of course in the long run bitcoin is very valuable.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Now people believe how bitcoin change their financial life. they still have trust and believe in bitcoin. they find it more profitable and productive way to gain more profits.  Cause Safety and privacy of your transaction are transparent no one will see your transaction only yourself.
Pherjen5

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

Despite the fact the bitcoin's value is not doing so well in the market, this particular moment serves as an opportunity for those who wants to invest and earn big in the future. I mean it is far more better to buy when the value is low, isn't it? So, that must be the reason why people keep on buying it.
People are still buying bitcoin because they never lose hope that bitcoin can change their status in life. They also want to earn more and they expecting more from bitcoin.
I think that still bitcoin is one of the most important and profitable crypto currency and therefore they are still interested to invest their money in bitcoin, I think that they will continue putting their money in bitcoin for along time because still bitcoin is very young and still it ahs too much potential to give profit to people.
AliciaAndrews12

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

People want to invest in bitcoin because they are the ones who see the long-term nature of bitcoin. They buy bitcoin for HODL, until it reaches its peak, they can make millions of dollars by selling them.
fetucini

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Everyone has different opinions, maybe for you it's useless but bitcoin for most people already understand very well about bitcoin, they assess that bitcoin is a means of learning because it has an extensive science and gives a big advantage that can change their lives.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: