Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
ScottJake

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

It really keeps pace with gold (which is an asset that has been around for years in the world of investment and the economy), we hope it continues like this and that BTC finally becomes a currency accepted as a legal order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

The gold and bitcoin if compared has its own world, the gold is in the actual world can be seen and touch ,the value of gold will last forever until this world end, the value of bitcoin is only in digital market it will go high ,down and it may vanished, I do not think bitcoin in my opinion will defeat gold.
I do not think that there is any comparison between bitcoin and gold, these are two different things and having different values therefore i do not think that we can compare the two. bitcoin is a crpto currency which we can use only for shopping and for trading purposes, it is also a good choice for saving, but i think that gold is more better option for saving your money, because gold has very stable price and we are not expecting any big change in gold price in a short time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Absolutely yes, because the price of gold will still remain the market price and not all people can afford to buy gold because it is still expensive but BITCOIN sometimes affordable with poor people because like what the situation now is so good to buy bitcoin in a lower price and have the potential to grow from the small capital that's the big difference between the Bitcoin and Gold. dual purpose sometimes available for poor people when the price is too much lower and the rich people also.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:25:34 AM

Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

I think, two different thing. Gold is very stable price, bitcoin is acrpto currency which we can use only for shopping and for trading purposes
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

Yes. That is exactly right. Bitcoin is better than gold not only in value but also for investments. Gold market is stagnant and the money you can earn from investment is limited. Unlike bitcoin, you have lots of opportunities to earn and if you already know how the market works, it will double the chances of earning since you are familiar with the trend. There's also tons of alternate coins to choose from. Bitcoin is better in so many ways.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

i think both beat each other in different fields, gold is better because it is safer (because it is not fluctuating) whereas bitcoin is very profitable in the near term because it is fluctuating, which makes bitcoin preferred because bitcoin is more potent than gold, bitcoin is still young and very likely to have prices many times over the next few years.

MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Yeah as I noticed gold really defeated by bitcoin and we have a proof of that because in social media crypto currency was very popular.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Yeah as I noticed gold really defeated by bitcoin and we have a proof of that because in social media crypto currency was very popular.
In my opinion there is no loser or even winner in this comparison because they are both good investment for long term and we should just invest our money into those investments with the right risk management to avoid having huge losses. If you invest your money to either gold or bitcoin then i think that you will still be happy for your profits because they are both good at their own way.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

i dont think that bitcoin can surpass the price of gold. although bitcoin price is picking up its value but i thing it is more stable to know the value of gold. gold is here forever and its price is getting higher and higher as time passes by.  But on the other hand bitcoin also picking up its value so it is up to you whether where you want to invest your money, afterall it is you will still benefit from it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

This is certainly not true, it is difficult for bitcoin to defeated gold because the influence of gold is very strong, the most important thing is that almost every human being in the world know and accept gold so beating gold with anything including bitcoin is the thing that looks impossible.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
kajin

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Bitcoin is actually following gold's historical chart very closely. Overlaying it ontop of one another you can see Bitcoin is supposed to have a slow rise here in the coming months. You can tell people treat it as a store of value rather than a currency for exchange.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

This is certainly not true, it is difficult for bitcoin to defeated gold because the influence of gold is very strong, the most important thing is that almost every human being in the world know and accept gold so beating gold with anything including bitcoin is the thing that looks impossible.
I agree, Bitcoin is the most stable and profitable physical material and cannot be compare in bitcoins. Any currency can be backed by gold like DGD that has good value because of real gold. Bitcoin can never defeat gold even  in decades from not that why it is both good to have it an asset.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

Even if bitcoin beat gold in terms of value, these two still have different characteristic. Gold is physical while bitcoin is digital. In terms of physical characteristic you can expect gold to be in many uses and while bitcoin is in digital uses too. Many people and investors are hook to bitcoin because it is safe to invest and you can carry it to your pocket via your android phone while in gold, you can't carry it in your pocket and purchase things in the internet using it.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:36:46 AM

I never see that there is a strong comparison of bitcoin can beat gold, this is only a bitcoin user opinion but in general of course gold is the best investment choice because it can be used internationally and there is never a rejection.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

yes really once bitcoin has beaten gold in terms of price. but gold and silver have existed for centuries ago to this day still exist. the new bitcoin lasts for nine different years with gold. then the value of bitcoin is very fluctuative in contrast to gold that tends to be stable. Gold is also very liked by people of antiquity and now. I think it still takes a long time for bitcoin to really beat gold.

Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

For it's not comparing its price but the use or how are dealing with these two. These two has a great price and yes I also believe that bitcoin will be one of top sooner
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

In the condition of price may be bitcoin defeated gold. Yes, we can see that bitcoin is much expensive than gold. But if you are computing the total bitcoin and the absolute gold collected by now and compare its value in every each of it you can know the differences. Also, both side is different gold is a metal and bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

yes I agree with your opinion, but both gold and Bitcoin have their own advantages in the eyes of the community.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Its  true that bitcoin has defeated gold In terms of price But still I don’t think that bitcoin will be able to defeat Goldberg and replace it because firstly, gold is way more popular than bitcoin and has way more users than bitcoin throughout the world. Then gold has a physical entity whereas bitcoin is just a digital form of currency. Then gold is trusted by most of the people whereas bitcoin is not. Then gold is accepted everywhere whereas there are only limited places where bitcoin is accepted.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Bitcoin has defeated Gold in terms of price. Bitcoin is way more than expensive than Gold. But when we talk about popularity, Gold wins. Gold has already been popular since the world war.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: