Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed.  (Read 15970 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 05:48:09 AM

Yes, you are very confused.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:49:57 AM

gotta be honest here dude... your customer service is a joke and I imagine if you don't ship soon you'll all be in prison.  but you go on and attack me....
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:50:52 AM

I will pay 30 cents on the dollar.  (your childish language is uncalled for)

Ok then, allow me to use more appropriate language.

This is neither the time nor the place to start an auction. Should somebody choose to auction off their order and/or debt with regaurds to butterfly labs and the delivery and/or failure to deliver their bitcoin mining products, feel free to out bid me there. This is not an auction. This is an offer to purchase debt owed to customers of butterfly labs with the intention of accumulating a sufficient amount to justify legal action.

In the interests of absolute transparency. I do not own any potion of butterfly labs I do have orders placed through butterfly labs. I do not believe my orders will be fulfilled. The cost for retainer for a lawyer capable of recovering my investment in butterfly labs in the countries in which their officers live/claim to live is larger than my current investment in butterfly labs, but still more than i would care to lose to what is obviously fraud.

Jesus christ, only on BCT could somebody prepared to pay for something be called out as a scammer by somebody who is completely deserving of the tag.
I am actually intrigued by what you are trying to pull off. It sounds like you are trying to buy defunct order at 10% the price...yet retain a 100% ?legal? order at 10% the cost.

I have to say, it is a crazy maneuver to make a huge claim against them. I hope you have researched this extensively so you don't lose out.
Frankie Delaney (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:51:39 AM

Without giving too much away with regards to my legal strategy, 4 people have made themselves and their personal assets liable by representing themselves as officers of the company in more than 1 country. I'm not opening myself up to scammers by purchasing their "word" that they're selling me their order. I'm not an idiot, i wouldn't make the offer, and won't issue payment without a means to recover my investment. I made that mistake with my initial BFL order, and won't make it again.

Dude... you are the very definition of idiot. heh

Buying debt because "BFL won't ship."  Yeah.. good luck with that.  How about you lay some BTC on that in the form of a bet?  Lets say 500 BTC?  How many units do you consider as being valid for "shipped?"  5 units?    I'm more than willing to do escrow.

Let me guess... you're going to pull a Micon and not take the bet or put weird caveats on it, even though your claim is that BFL is a scam and/or that BFL won't ship... but you're not willing to bet on it.  It's idiots like you that are classic example of what an idiot is.  You make a claim, but then refuse to back up the claim and back peddle over and over when your ludicrous claims get wrecked.

Just take a look at Micon's history as far as claims for BFL goes.  He's made crazy wild claims repeatedly and each time they get wrecked, but he's so stupid he can't even understand why people don't take him seriously.  

You've made it quite obvious you're willing to pay for bets to go your way. You've also made it quite clear you're quicker to jump to insults than facts. YOU WORK FOR THE GOD DAMN COMPANY. Why is it you have to jump in here and spout "idiot, idiot, idiot" instead of "yeah, here's your order, let's ship that thing to you"? How about instead of calling me an idiot, and betting 500btc, or calling avalon garbage, and betting 1000 BTC you won't miss your power usage targets you SHIP SOME GOD DAMN ASICS TO YOUR GOD DAMN CUSTOMERS.

i'm not betting 500 BTC against you shipping because that would be the opposite of hedging against my BFL orders that YOU STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING SHIPPED YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:53:39 AM

I agree with op, even though he's an ass... at least he's not a criminal lying piece of trash.
Frankie Delaney (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:58:50 AM

Yeah, i'm not laying down 500 BTC just so this fucking troll can walk around their little shop slapping "luke-jr" on empty minirig cases to claim they shipped 5 units. I really couldn't ask for any better advertising for my offer.
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:59:33 AM

Shit just got real. Real World bitcointalk.org
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 06:01:42 AM

I agree with op, even though he's an ass... at least he's not a criminal lying piece of trash.

You mean like yourself?  Oh... sorry, maybe not criminal, just a piece of trash.  Trailer trash I'd wager.

You've made it quite obvious you're willing to pay for bets to go your way. You've also made it quite clear you're quicker to jump to insults than facts. YOU WORK FOR THE GOD DAMN COMPANY. Why is it you have to jump in here and spout "idiot, idiot, idiot" instead of "yeah, here's your order, let's ship that thing to you"? How about instead of calling me an idiot, and betting 500btc, or calling avalon garbage, and betting 1000 BTC you won't miss your power usage targets you SHIP SOME GOD DAMN ASICS TO YOUR GOD DAMN CUSTOMERS.

And that's what I thought.  A big WAAAAA fest, but no real action.  Make a claim, refuse to back it up.  Typical of someone who's an idiot and just wants to stir up trouble with a bunch of bullshit.  Good luck with your ridiculous "buy BFL debt."  What a joke.

Why don't you cry a little bit more to me?  I love to hear how you're sooooo mistreated.

[quotei'm not betting 500 BTC against you shipping because that would be the opposite of hedging against my BFL orders that YOU STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING SHIPPED YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.[/quote]

Lets break this down real quick:

1. You want to hedge your bet.
2. You are absolutely positive BFL won't ship.  Ergo, a bet against BFL is a sure thing, according to your claim.
3. You are guaranteed a win of 500 BTC (or whatever amount you care to wager)
4. You don't want to bet because it's the "opposite" of hedging.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion one can draw is that you think BFL will actually ship and your entire premise of BFL won't ship is a lie.  Therefore you are a liar, and you're so shitty at it that it makes you also an idiot.  

So which is it, will BFL ship or won't they?  If you're sure they won't, then bet, as it's a guaranteed win.  If you think they will ship, then turn down the bet, because it's a guaranteed loss.  My guess as to what you'll do:  You'll turn down the bet, because you're a liar.

Yeah, i'm not laying down 500 BTC just so this fucking troll can walk around their little shop slapping "luke-jr" on empty minirig cases to claim they shipped 5 units. I really couldn't ask for any better advertising for my offer.

So you just tell me how many units you consider legit to satisfy the claim of shipped there champ, we'll go with that.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:02:17 AM

when they don't, I am option three.

Fair enough, but for the "hard of reading" I'll quote the other offers in this thread.

$0.75

I will pay 30 cents on the dollar.

You're more likely to be option five in all fairness.
Actually,

If things go south as Frankie thinks they will....then those others offering more than 10% are unlikely to want to actually pay it. The higher you pay each customer for their defunct order (without intention to litigate) the more you stand to lose.

Without Frankies litigation strategy being "in play" the 20 or 30 cents on the dollar is pretty pointless. If no one is smart enough to catch on to this type of strategy...he will face little if any competition when it comes to paying out.

Why would someone pay more if they were to go down a litigation route? That wouldn't make sense and it would net them alot less defunct orders.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:05:36 AM

You mean like yourself?  Oh... sorry, maybe not criminal, just a piece of trash.  Trailer trash I'd wager.
 your claim.

I am going to laugh my balls off when the fed locks you up.
pizza

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:06:15 AM

The pot calling the kettle black. I'm so glad such professionals like Josh work at BFL makes customers feel so much better about their invested money.
pizza

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:07:24 AM

Why don't we start a wager if the Feds look into BFL how many of them will be locked up lol
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:08:17 AM

Why don't we start a wager if the Feds look into BFL how many of them will be locked up lol

what do you mean IF?
pizza

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:09:26 AM

what do you mean IF?

Sorry meant when they are done with their investigation lol
Frankie Delaney (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:11:08 AM

2. You are absolutely positive BFL won't ship.  Ergo, a bet against BFL is a sure thing, according to your claim.

Let's break THIS down a little bit

1. you consider orders with your own company a bet
2. you consider a 10% hedge against a 100% order a sure thing
3. again, you're willing to cheat and scam your way to the winning side of a bet
4. you're really bad at math.

So you just tell me how many units you consider legit to satisfy the claim of shipped there champ, we'll go with that.

How about we start with the orders so far which have been bought and paid for in full. That shouldn't be too hard, a company shipping orders that were paid for months ago, should it? Legally an order has to be refunded or shipped within 30 days of full payment, so we can exclude any orders placed since march 20th, so only the orders placed between june 2012, and march 20, 2013. I'll put 350 BTC in escrow up against that, that you won't ship all orders placed within that time period before june 1st, 2013. What do you say?
Frankie Delaney (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:13:51 AM

dropping my offer back to 20 cents on the dollar.

Starting to look like you overbid even with the revised bid, isn't it?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 06:17:02 AM

Let's break THIS down a little bit

1. you consider orders with your own company a bet
2. you consider a 10% hedge against a 100% order a sure thing
3. again, you're willing to cheat and scam your way to the winning side of a bet
4. you're really bad at math.

How about we start with the orders so far which have been bought and paid for in full. That shouldn't be too hard, a company shipping orders that were paid for months ago, should it? Legally an order has to be refunded or shipped within 30 days of full payment, so we can exclude any orders placed since march 20th, so only the orders placed between june 2012, and march 20, 2013. I'll put 350 BTC in escrow up against that, that you won't ship all orders placed within that time period before june 1st, 2013. What do you say?

Yep, I nailed it.  Your claim:

BFL won't ship any product.

Your bet:  BFL won't ship thousands of products before June 1st.  

Which is it Franky?  Will BFL ship a product or not?  Your claim is that BFL won't ship a product, you are unwilling to bet on that, but you ARE willing to bet that BFL won't ship thousands of products before June 1st, 2013.  Why would you need to put such ridiculous constraints on a bet when you believe BFL won't even ship a single product?

Oh... maybe it's because you're a lying piece of shit?  Yeah, thought so...

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:21:20 AM

Buying debt because "BFL won't ship."  Yeah.. good luck with that.  How about you lay some BTC on that in the form of a bet?  Lets say 500 BTC?  How many units do you consider as being valid for "shipped?"  5 units?    I'm more than willing to do escrow.

How about you first pay up on the 1000 BTC bet you already lost?

Buy & Hold
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:22:32 AM

better sew up that crack inaba... levenworth doesn't look fun.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:24:04 AM

How about you first pay up on the 1000 BTC bet you already lost?

This!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: