Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed.  (Read 15968 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:46:50 PM

Oh... and it keeps BFL in the news, which directly translates to sales.

Dude, I don't know you and you don't know me.  But you should take the advice of people in these forums and if you are indeed legitimate and intend to deliver your product you really should stop talking.  You should not be the front of any organization, you are too impulsive.  You wreak of con-man.  

That you do not stop posting and instead send out some product is disturbing, to say the least.  People have told you this before and you come back time and again only to act the exact same way.  Being impetuous is fine when you are young but you are representing a company in a public forum who appears to have taken millions of dollars from people and you troll these forums and request more ad space.  I am concerned you are a charlatan.  

Please go away and do some work and come back and prove me wrong.  In the interim I am going to produce a team of volunteers to produce the chip you propose to have produced.  I will not bet you, but it won't surprise me if I can get to market before you.

Let the games begin.  (check my signature).
dataphile

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:52:26 PM

THere's nothing professional about this forum. BFL has given up on Bitcointalk, so don't expect any official communication from BFL here.  The only thing you get here is me, because I like to prod the trolls and laugh at how they flail about in indignation.

http://oi36.tinypic.com/t7d1z7.jpg

Oh yeah? Guess advertisements are not professional communication.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:56:33 PM

YEA...

Hey Inaba... you are not using your signature correctly.  Look up google bomb and maybe you and your "engineering" friends could figure out how to rule the bitcoin punyverse.

Hey look, I started by making a linux miner guide just like Inaba! 
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Oh... and it keeps BFL in the news, which directly translates to sales.

Dude, I don't know you and you don't know me.  But you should take the advice of people in these forums and if you are indeed legitimate and intend to deliver your product you really should stop talking.  You should not be the front of any organization, you are too impulsive.  You wreak of con-man.  

Oh, but I do know you.  I know you very well.  You are just like the other whiny,self entitled trolls that inhabit this forum and think that I should, for some inexplicable reason, treat you like royalty while you dish out abuse, just because you might potentially spend money with BFL.  Yes, I know you very well.

That you do not stop posting and instead send out some product is disturbing, to say the least.  People have told you this before and you come back time and again only to act the exact same way.  Being impetuous is fine when you are young but you are representing a company in a public forum who appears to have taken millions of dollars from people and you troll these forums and request more ad space.  I am concerned you are a charlatan.  

Then don't order if you think I am a charlatan.  You don't seem to get it: BFL does not want customers like you.  You cost too much to maintain.  You are a poor investment.  We don't want you, we don't need you.  You are the type of customer that complains incessantly when you don't get your way.  You threaten all manner of reprisals when someone tells you no.  You just can't understand why someone won't give in to your ludicrous, unreasonable demands.  It blows your mind when a company tells you that you're wrong, because you've been conditioned and raised to believe that "the customer is always right." when nothing is further from the truth.  

Please go away and do some work and come back and prove me wrong.  In the interim I am going to produce a team of volunteers to produce the chip you propose to have produced.  I will not bet you, but it won't surprise me if I can get to market before you.

Let the games begin.  (check my signature).

Why don't YOU go away?  I have no interest in proving you wrong, that would imply that I care if you believe me or not.  I don't.  I have never cared.  You mean exactly nothing to me.  Your belief in me does not have any sway over my daily life and the fact that you think it does shows what an self entitled narcissist you truly are.  

Yes, I know you.  I know you very well.  I have dealt with hundreds of people just like you in the past 25 years.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:01:50 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 11:19:40 PM by Viceroy

ROFL.   Oh my lord I nearly bust my gut.  It's on.  
* Viceroy smacks Inaba across the face with his gloves.

If I fail, the world won't end.  If Inaba fails, he ends up here.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:04:51 PM

Speechless again.
John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:19:31 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 11:42:27 PM by John Self

@Inaba
shut up and pay 1000BTC to charity

Why does this question keep getting passed over by BFL? There should be some kind of boycott against BFL (even if they ship tomorrow) until this promise is addressed.

Because it's a red herring.  Idiots like PuertoRetard et al keep trotting it out.  However, the deal was if we miss our power targets... according to them, we haven't shipped yet.  So we aren't due to pay the charity bounty (which, as I've stated, we intend to pay) yet... however, because it's something they can trot out, they whine and cry and like to point out that we missed our power targets.  Never mind the fact that in the same breath they cry about how we haven't shipped yet.

So which is it, have we shipped and thus owe the bounty or have we not shipped, and therefore don't owe the bounty yet?  You can't have it both ways!  But either way, it's like we are going to just send funds to a random charity.  We have to decide which charity or charities are going to be recipients and frankly that's not nearly as high a priority as, you know... actually shipping product like people keep screaming about.

But logic and common sense has never been PuertoRetard and the crew's strong suit... just rhetoric and monumental stupidity.

I notice Frankie has shut up now, so mission accomplished.  It's always amazing how the bright stabbing light of logic seems to shut up idiots and trolls alike... although many times it fails on the latter, just witness Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-an_opnion-X and PuertoTroll.  Forgot truth and logic when it comes to their nonsense!

Stop acting like an under-appreciated housewife. You're more like a table waiter with an attitude.

\scene

BFL BANQUET ACT 4 SCENE 62

*Waiter paces the room distributing unnecessary menus whilst pledging sumptuous food*

Exasperated patron: Waiter, we paid the chef all our money for the ingredients four hours ago. Will you just let us know when to expect it, or even just confirm that an oven is switched on? Just seeing someone else’s food would be enough for me at this stage.

*The waiter's smile turns to stone as he nears a table covered with logo indented forks, looks at this seated patron in the eye and jabs his arm like a dog trainer directly at a picture of cooked turkey on wall, at a well-proportioned height, beside the table.*

Waiter: "Can't you see I'm doing my best you MORONS! I deliver it SOON. Why do you always see FAILURE!"

*Waiter, recomposing himself, hastily hands patron's sobbing wife another menu, which she accepts with initial optimism, then her eyebrows pinch together in confusion as she reads with a distant, gaunt, stare*

Patron's wife: "bones and milk, that wasn't what we paid for! And the price somehow just doubled as I read, right… right when that party of pensioners just arrived"

Waiter: “My duty to the community calls me away now, but please mind that you won't be charged a penny more for your bones and quarter-glass of milk tonight, madam. Not only that, but this menu is on the house and come speak to me; I’ll give you 25% discount off anything there- that’s just how we work around here, altruistically.”

*waiter struts like Napoleon to the now seated party of OAP women, and replaces their outstretched billfold into his shirt pocket, absently forgetting to write down their order*

Waiter: "Five minutes my ladies of course! Anything, ANYTHING, for our valued customers"

Cross eyed woman: "I must take this opportunity to thank you for your sense of duty! Breaking so much sweat, but not for yourself oh no!"

*after breaking a motionless clasping handshake, lady slowly moves hand down past waiter's belt, eventually gripping what feels to her remarkably like a baby jalapeno*

*Waiter remembering his standards of decency, solemnly resolves to stand still and gently nod as though hearing a truth spoken with rare perception*

*This sacred moment is abruptly halted by the voice of the naysayer exasperated customer, after taking a 45 second scan of the room to find out which miserable face was the one, he spots the defiant stare. Waiter now has a strong gut instinct this man is bad news. He reluctantly lowers his gaze with an audible sneer to meet that of a tired-eyed man wearing a crumpled blazer, who was seated next to a commissioned portrait of a fine ham.

Working man: "You know waiter, I get the impression this restaurant isn't very interested in feeding anyone. You have my day’s wage in advance now, so at least feed me a little truth about the timescale for dinner!”

*Waiter is unprepared to explain the menu system to this brain-dead nobody again and then, heading towards the door to leave with a heavy heart for the human race, he meets an adorable child pushing her way in; and is shocked to notice an unwavering trust in those eyes, which rekindles a spark of optimism in the waiter's eyes once again, so he slowly takes off his aviator sunglasses to greet the mother*

“Hello, my name’s Josh, and welcome to BFL Buffet- can I take your order? No sorry, forgive me, I meant to say- can I take your payment, order is such a demanding way of putting it after all.”

/End of Scene 62

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
Viceroy

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:27:05 PM

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap
jasonjm

Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 11:57:15 PM

is Inaba someone who works for BFL?

I agree with his assertion that the "customer is always right" is a mostly stupid way to run a business (I own some businesses myself).

But if he is indeed a spokesperson for BFL, he has literally zero clue on how to interact with customers (and in a public forum of all places).

Pieces are kind of falling into place here. Seems like the company is very, very disorganized, with no real cohesion or strategy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chipd

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:58:20 PM

Why don't YOU go away?  I have no interest in proving you wrong, that would imply that I care if you believe me or not.  I don't.  I have never cared.  You mean exactly nothing to me.  Your belief in me does not have any sway over my daily life and the fact that you think it does shows what an self entitled narcissist you truly are.  

Yes, I know you.  I know you very well.  I have dealt with hundreds of people just like you in the past 25 years.

If you spent half the time and effort you spend on posting at bitcointalk on doing your "job", you would probably be shipping by now... theoretically speaking.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 12:01:04 AM

If you spent half the time and effort you spend on posting at bitcointalk on doing your "job", you would probably be shipping by now... theoretically speaking.

Read you post again so you can recognize your stupidity in the future.

Just so we are clear, your claim is that if I spent a sum total of about 20 minutes over the past couple weeks doing... something other than posting (what exactly) we'd "be shipping by now."  So you're saying that we are 20 minutes away from shipping, right?

Like I said, please re-read your post so you'll realize why what you post is so stupid.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
John Self

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:05:44 AM

Why don't YOU go away?  I have no interest in proving you wrong, that would imply that I care if you believe me or not.  I don't.  I have never cared.  You mean exactly nothing to me.  Your belief in me does not have any sway over my daily life and the fact that you think it does shows what an self entitled narcissist you truly are. 

Yes, I know you.  I know you very well.  I have dealt with hundreds of people just like you in the past 25 years.

This is why you're an idiot.  Read you post again so you can recognize your stupidity in the future.

This is exactly like my drama.  Cheesy

Viceroy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:06:18 AM

giggle
chipd

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:20:32 AM

Just so we are clear, your claim is that if I spent a sum total of about 20 minutes over the past couple weeks doing... something other than posting (what exactly) we'd "be shipping by now."  So you're saying that we are 20 minutes away from shipping, right?

Like I said, please re-read your post so you'll realize why what you post is so stupid.

Since, according to you, everyone is an idiot you're aware of that it takes more time than that, counting both reading and writing. Now, you made almost 800 posts since last october and since you're so smart you do the math.
Don't you think you could had spent your time on something more important?
John Self

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:24:25 AM

Since, according to you, everyone is an idiot you're aware of that it takes more time than that, counting both reading and writing. Now, you made almost 800 posts since last october and since you're so smart you do the math.

He got the mini-rig running for CES.
http://bflupdate.info/wp-content/uploads/fcma3.jpg

rograz

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:35:34 AM

I don't get how you can stand trying to argue with these people Josh! they make new accounts to bash you faster than you can type! It is somewhat entertaining however so keep enraging those trolls!
Viceroy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:40:11 AM

I don't get how you can stand trying to argue with these people Josh! they make new accounts to bash you faster than you can type! It is somewhat entertaining however so keep enraging those trolls!

Are you paying attention?  I've been here two years and even though BFL appears to have shipped FPGAs and ASICs I would never in a million years support a company who's front man is a an admitted troll like Inaba.  In fact I think because of BFL the core believers in crypto currency are about to migrate to a scrypt mining platform.  
rograz

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:47:46 AM

A lot can be said about Josh communication skills and diplomacy but the other side of the fence keeps pulling such retarded stuff out of their ass at times I don't think they have any say on the matter Tongue

So now we have external confirmation that BFL actually has a working product, let's see how many of you comes crawling back in secret, tho most of you probably never cancelled your pre-orders to begin with.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:50:18 AM

I agree they appear to be in the wild.  I am glad to see them actually ship.  But I am convinced if BFL is the "future" of Bitcoin mining then people will find a different crypto currency to support.  AND Frank, it's probably time to lock this thread.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 12:51:45 AM

Just so we are clear, your claim is that if I spent a sum total of about 20 minutes over the past couple weeks doing... something other than posting (what exactly) we'd "be shipping by now."  So you're saying that we are 20 minutes away from shipping, right?

How exactly do you get from "You're and idiot because of X" to "Everyone is an idiot?"  Oh... it's because you're an idiot.  You can't seem to understand the difference between a the general and the specific.

Let me guess, you're an hunt and peck "typist" and it takes you 10 minutes to write each sentence, right?  That's why you think it takes me an inordinate amount of time to write a post, right?  But, do tell, what is it you think I could have spent my time doing since last October that I haven't already done and have been doing?  Do you seriously believe I should spend every waking moment of my life doing "something" (which is as of yet undefined) related to ASICs?  Is that the position you're taking?  Really?

I've been here two years and even though BFL appears to have shipped FPGAs and ASICs I would never in a million years support a company who's front man is a an admitted troll like Inaba.

Suuuure you won't.  I suspect you already are or will end up just like Frizz and Frankie.  Frothing at the mouth at how you hate BFL and you think they are a scam while handing over an order, because deep down you know your words are bullshit; You just can't bring yourself to admit that all your vocal sputum was nothing more than a whiny, self entitled verbal tantrum that you're too embarrassed to fess up to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: